Boytoy Bill Ch. 08

Story Info
A project comes together.
4.3k words
4.5
3.2k
8
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making Science Fiction Come True

Alpha Development

"That's right. Now top left. Bottom left. Top right. Bottom right. Hmm. Center again. Bottom right. Huh, one second here..." Lori started adjusting the relevant fields on the laptop. "Okay, same sequence again, slut."

Bill was strapped securely to a sturdy chair, legs spread wide, arms on the rests, neck secured snug-but-not-constricted to the back. Thirty inches from his face, held up in space by a nice, adjustable mounting arm, was a standard twenty-seven inch computer monitor. Perched atop it was a standard camera for documentary purposes, but along the bottom ran Lori's newest toy. It was a little black bar with several cameras on it, a slick little piece of consumer electronics called an eye tracker. Its intended use was for streamers, to show their audiences where on the screen they were looking. We were going to use it control what Bill looked at.

On the screen, Lori had thrown up a simple grid, and the tracker's overlay was a semi-transparent red circle that left a short trail as it moved. It went to each corner and then the centre, this time matching the edge of the screen very well.

"Perfect!" Lori announced. She clicked around some more. "Now look off screen, slut."

As the red marker left the screen to the bottom, Lori's laptop started beeping. She smiled. "Back to the centre. Good, now close your eyes." More beeping. "Just perfect."

The tracker had come with a decent software development kit, and it hadn't been too much work for us to have the tracker's output data sent to our own bespoke program we'd started working on, one that could interface with yet more toys. We hadn't got more than this ready, though, so Lori threw a home movie up on screen and moved her chair to Bill's side, opposite my spot.

As Bill watched himself get thoroughly violated on screen, we stroked his cock when he attentively watched the most interesting parts, and pinched him hard whenever he looked away, all the while telling him exactly what to look at on-screen. He shot a nice load after a while, with some post-orgasm palming just for fun, and we had a nice proof-of-concept. The tracker even worked when his eyes were red and full of tears!

Beta development

Bill's sister was partially responsible for this project. Lori had been wrong with her guess that we'd have the raven-haired cutey back at our place inside a week, but was still confident that it would happen. Sadly, after the glow wore off her first lesbian tryst, Rebecca had gone a bit cool on the idea of a trip out to the countryside for a threesome with someone she'd never met. Understandable. It would take a bit longer. They'd met up several more times in the month since Lori first bedded her, and the more time you spend with Lori the less 'no' becomes a concept you think about.

Our hopes for a quick bagging dashed, we decided to have something more elaborate in place for the big reveal to our slave. Bill was now experiencing the latest iteration of this project.

We'd made improvements.

He wasn't in a chair, this time, but a frame made out of steel pipes and their matching connectors. He was still sitting in an upright position, his legs spread wide in two brackets that had vertical segments inside and outside his upper thighs, and again right above his knees, his leg supported from underneath at the same locations. His shins dropped down to an ankle restraint, and optional tie-downs for his toes if we wanted unfettered access to his feet. Instead of a proper back, a pipe extended from the ceiling and terminated several inches distant from the small of his back. In those inches, a hinge was attached which had another steel tube extending upwards to the back of Bill's neck, and a length-adjusting rod allowed us to position the slave's spine from totally upright to a forty-degree forward lean. It was vertical at the moment.

Bill had been sitting in this thing for the last half an hour as we adjusted, measured, prodded and re-adjusted this contraption to get it just right. Finally happy with the main points, I gathered the slave's arms behind him, tied them firmly above the elbows and at the wrists, then pulled them up and back in a strappado, tying the rope off to a distant ceiling hook. Lori, meanwhile, had brought forward the pedestal Bill had been routinely glancing at, and was sliding it between his legs, where his drug-fueled hard-on was on proud display, barely dropping below horizontal despite its size.

She was talking to him. "If you guessed vibrator, you guessed right, slut. We've had this thing for a while, but were looking for the right circumstances to use it, and we decided this whole situation," she motioned at the whole area, "is deserving."

"We need a name for this thing" I said. "Brainmelter? Goon-tron Ten Thousand?"

Lori laughed. "Haha, lets go with Brainmelter! What do you think, slave?"

"Ayy ell'er, iss'riss" he managed around the ballgag in his mouth.

"Brainmelter it is! This thing I'm sticking your cock in comes all the way from Germany. It's called a 'twincharger.' Think of it like your Hitachi, times five."

The device is symmetrical along the cock-axis, opening up like a clam shell to cradle a penis. It has several pronounced ridges along its edges, perfect to toss some elastic bands around to keep a dick in place. Some protrusions at the top cradle the head. It is about five inches long, which means it left much of Bill's member out of its embrace, but that's okay, it left room for our additions.

The twincharger was fixed to the top of the pedestal, glued to some soft foam that would hold up to the vibration without being obnoxiously loud. The pedestal extended well back from the device it held, past a velcro strap that would go over Bill's shaft, ending in attached cock- and ball-rings that would help keep him hard as well as in place. Underneath that, attached to the bottom of the pedestal, was a slide-adjusting arm that could swing upward towards Bill's butt. To its end was mounted a shiny stainless steel ass-hook, with a decently sized two inch ball on the end. All this was mounted to a leg made of aluminum tubing via a smooth ball joint that allowed it to twist and rock in all directions. The other end of the leg attached to the base with a single-axis hinge, allowing the whole apparatus to move forwards and back, once a pin was removed.

The fucking thing had taken about fifty hours to build, between us. I told Bill this, and he gave us a dutiful "ank oo, Maam."

Once Lori got it lined up, attaching the strap, making sure the cock-ring was snug and pulling it a few different directions to make sure, she grabbed her drill and a few screws, and secured the base into the floor.

From behind, I took the slave's ball-gag out, then took his Reminder out of his bottom, and gave it to him to clean. While he was doing that, I applied a bit of lube to the ass hook, and worked it inside him. I gave him a few friendly tugs and prods, then pushed it forwards until it was quite snug, and tightened the length adjuster with a hex key. I pulled the pin out of the hinge at the base.

"Try thrusting your hips forward. As much as you can." He didn't have much room to move, but the little he could didn't move his cock relative to the twincharger at all. "Now back, far as you can. Looks good. Squirm around and try to get out. If you can get out I'll give you a treat." The slave tried his best, shaking and squirming around, but no luck.

We could have tied him up such that he couldn't move at all, but had decided it would be fun to see him squirm and buck. Also, if he was having fun, it would let him thrust forward a little bit, humping the vibrator. Allowances like that help him get lost in the moment, and we're happy to assist him in that. (And to capture it for later.)

I removed his Reminder and placed it on the floor, then re-inserted his ball-gag. I lifted his cock out of the clam shell, lubed him up with some spit, and put him back in, then attached three big elastic bands over the top, around the bottom of the pedestal.

Lori swung the monitor out in front of him, pulled up her desk, and booted up the laptop. As she got ready, she smiled and asked the slave if he was excited. He sniffled. "Don't worry, you know you'll get some nice orgasms from this thing, at least. As you can see, we've made a lot of changes since last week, it took a lot of work and you can thank us later. For now, the big changes to note are that when you look off screen at all or if you close your eyes for more than zero point five seconds, the punishment will be automatic. However, we can also interject to shock you if you avoid looking at the best parts of the video, like your opened up asshole, your crying face or where-ever the cane or whip is striking you. You know the deal."

Bill let out a long groan as he saw me plop the shock box onto the desk.

"Don't be shitty", I warned. "If you don't break the rules you won't get shocked at all."

As I peeled the backing off the stim-pads and placed one on each side of both his nipples, Lori continued talking while walking behind the slave. "We will have the vibrator on manual control, for now, and we've never used it before, so we really don't know how fast it will pop you, so if you are getting close, drop this." She pressed a little steel rod into his hands, heavy enough to drop fast and be loud when it hit the floor. "If you drop that too late and cum even after we turn this thing off, you'll be punished. Drop it before you go over the edge, you horny thing." She sat back down and started running wires. I ran a loop of black tape around his torso and over the pads to keep them in place in case he got too sweaty.

The vibrator's controller is a simple set of dials that adjusted the voltage and the interval to the motors, though we'd only use the voltage, integrating the computer in a later version for modulation. We'd popped it open and connected it to a datalogger that relayed to the laptop to record the session as a line graph, where we could also make real-time notations.

The red circle appeared on the black screen.

"Calibrate, slave. Good, now look off screen, don't worry, it's not even turned on. Okay, and close your eyes. All set!" Lori turned the shock box on, and adjusted some dials, then went back to the laptop. "Okay, now blink a few times. Squeeze your eyes like you're blinking away tears, but be quick! Now, look off screen."

As soon as he did, he yelped and shot his eyes back to the centre of the screen.

"Haha, I love this already," I laughed, and tussled the slave's hair, which reminded me to tie it back for him.

Lori smiled and nodded in agreement. "Slave, I'm turning this thing way up, now, so be on your best behaviour! Lets start."

The movie was a compilation, each clip just three to ten seconds long, with good variety but a simple scheme. Some punishment was shown, then some rape of his cute little tushy or face, then some vaginal sex. Over and over, this cycle repeated, and as it did, Lori sat at her desk, playing with the dial for the twincharger.

It was impressive. At the lower settings, it amusingly batted our slave's cock-head around, pleasurably judging from his moans. When she tried a couple bursts of higher power, timed to the screen showing a dildo rhythmically thrusting in and out of his ass, it made a show to go with its humming, turning the entire top half of his penis into a blur. It also almost made him cum. After the fifth short burst of this, he threw his trigger on the ground and Lori flicked the machine off. We gave him a few seconds to make sure he wasn't going to pop, then Lori tapped out a note on the laptop, I replaced the rod in his hands, and we resumed. I spent most of the time standing to the slave's side, massaging his shoulders and telling him what exactly he should be looking at. He was resigned to it, and didn't try to cheat. Not that I expected him to, the clips were pretty tame, we were mostly interested in data collection during this session. Over and over, he dropped his rod as Lori repeatedly brought him to the brink.

After twenty or so minutes, I took Lori's place to try it out myself. This section of the video was showing repeated clips from a caning session Bill had earned. Every strike started with four soft taps, then a hard fifth strike.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

Whack!

To this wonderful medley I was timing the vibe,.

Vmm, Vmm. Vmm. Vmm.

VRRRRRMMM!

Bill was doing very good, eyes going back and forth from Lori's radiant, smiling face as she administered the punishment, to the point where her cane was striking the arch of his foot.

Then some footage of Lori exploring his tonsils with a dildo held in one hand, the other wrapped in his hair to pull his head back and straighten his neck out. I gave him a Vmm every time his throat bulged around the intrusion.

Then a clip of me fucking him in a standing amazon position, Bill perched on the edge of a table and holding his legs back. Lori was filming it from low to the ground, and my pussy looked great tugging on his cock each time I pulled away from him. VMMM! I played a short, high-intensity burst whenever my hips smacked into his on screen, shaking his fox-tail butt-plug.

Then back to the top. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Whack! syncing up with Vmm, Vmm. Vmm. Vmm. VRRRMM! all over again.

Bill dropped his trigger, I turned the vibe off and made another note on the expanding timeline showing the voltage running to the toy. We tried short bursts of high intensity, longer periods of only ten percent power. Long breaks at zero to let the slave-cock cool off followed by sustained medium intensity. After Lori replaced his dead-man's trigger yet again, about the twentieth time in thirty-five minutes, I gave her a shrug and a glace at the slave and she nodded. Time to give him some relief.

I dragged a prepared compilation of his best milkings interspersed with a some choice pegging clips into the queue about a minute ahead of the current clip, and resumed playing with the dial.

The last clip was, again, a clip from the above caning, the strikes had moved from his feet to his thighs. Lori told him to focus on his crying face on the screen, and the red circle darted over to it.

Vmm, Vmm. Vmm. Vmm. VRRRRMMmmm!

Vmm, Vmm. Vmm. Vmm. VRRRRRRRRRRMMmmm!

Vmm, Vmm. Vmm. Vmm. VRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMM!

The scene switched from the caning to an-over-the-shoulder view of Lori and I sucking his cock, Lori's tongue on his frenulum causing him to shoot high. The scene immediately cut to a side angle of his cock spurting into a bowl underneath his fuck-plank, me on top of him prone-boning him as he mewled. During both, the red circle on the screen was tracking the cum flying out of him.

Bill dropped his trigger on the ground, but I kept the intensity above fifty percent, shifting it up and down. The screen was split, the left side showed the slave's oiled ass being split apart by one of our larger dildos, Lori slowly pressing it from the head to the hilt in one smooth motion. The right side showed the slave looking into the camera, groaning as tears rolled down his cheeks. The circle mostly stayed on the left side.

"Hold it as long as you can, slut, flex that pelvic floor!" Lori told him from his side.

He groaned and tried to hold, but couldn't stop his hips from bucking. I turned the vibe all the way up.

Bill came as a clip of his birthday party started playing, taken from the ceiling camera, showing us spit-roasting him as his Hitachi caused his cock to shoot ropes up his belly and over his chest. He kept bucking against the pedestal as he shot his load across the floor in front of him, eyes glued first to the cumshot, then to my tits as they shook while I drove into his ass. I smiled at that.

I didn't lower the intensity, though, and the pleasure was turning to torture as his body started to jerk around and he pleaded around his gag. I dragged the cumshot compilation out of the queue, and told him to focus on the screen, and made some notes, marking when his orgasm started and when it started to become too much. I had to wait another twenty-two seconds before he dared a begging glance towards me and shocked himself.

Bill screamed and put his eyes back on screen. I noted that, as well, then I turned the shockbox off, and got up to scoop up some of his jizz from the floor. I gave him a peck on the forehead before wiping his mess all over his face and gag.

I went to wash my hands, and when I came back, Lori had retaken her seat at the desk, turned everything back on, and round two was underway. "Nope, keep your eyes on the cattle prod," I warned, as I picked up the steel rod and pressed it into his hands.

Brainmelter 1.0

Two weeks later we finally had something we could officially call Brainmelter 1.0, and Bill was currently in its grasp, this session just getting underway.

The desk was still there, but neither of us sat at it. We were both sitting in front of Bill, on either side. I'd pulled up my comfy chair and was reclining, using Bill's leg as an ottoman as I watched him. He was bent forward, hair tied back to the post to help him keep his head up. Behind him, the screen was also playing on the big television for Lori's and my benefit.

On it, the red circle was watching Lori play with her clit, as the bottom of our slave's head was visible in the queening chair, his tongue licking and punching her butthole. Around the red circle was an unobtrusively transparent green rectangle. As the clip played, the top edge of the rectangle shifted upwards, a moment later followed by the bottom edge, ending up on Lori's face as she approached orgasm. Bill wasn't quite used to this, yet, and he let his gaze fall behind, outside the allowed bounds proscribed by the box. He groaned loudly as our program detected this, and administered a shock to his... nipples, I think? We had leads attached to his nipples, the steel ass-hook, the soles of his feet and the inside bottom of his ball-gag for his tongue. The program would select randomized locations to shock, and sometimes multiple, with each individual failure making multiple locations more likely and each shock more powerful.

As Lori starting cumming on screen, the twincharger ramped up slowly to about half-power, and feathered up and down before shutting itself off as the scene ended.

"Were you close there, slut?" I asked.

He nodded, but I already knew he had been. The week prior, we'd tested the parameters we had developed to keep him on edge for long periods, and only had to intervene twice to turn it off before Bill prematurely popped off. Both events had been while he was watching something he enjoys, which was less of a 'problem' today, given the content we had prepared for him.

The scene changed, and the program allowed him zero point three seconds to find the new bounding box without a punishment. He was watching his own face stare back at him. Suddenly, a hand came out from the right side and slapped him hard across the cheek. VRRMM. The slave's head jerked to the side, he blinked a few times and his lip quivered before he lifted his head back up and said to the camera "Thank you, please slap this worthless slave again." Another hard slap as a hand emerged from beside the camera. VRRMM. A gulp, more trembling, and when he looked up and repeated his line, his eyes were already getting moist. I studied his face in the present, and of course he was following the same path as screen-Bill.

Lori stood up and moved to the desk. "Now that you're used to how this works, I'm turning the tracer down to three percent opacity, so you can enjoy the show better." The red circle almost disappeared on screen. The top and sides of the green box were shifting, again, narrowing down to just the slave's lips. They were shaking like they do before he starts crying, before opening up to ask for another slap.

12