Boytoy Bill Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled. Of all the mean things we've done to him, some face slapping and degrading words still reliably bring him to tears. He's so precious, we love him so much.

I waited for him to start crying, then got up and planted a kiss on one of his wet cheeks. "Lori and I have to leave now, we'll be back in a while to see how you're doing. Try to have fun, and don't be afraid to admit to yourself how good the vibrations feel, they are telling you what a good slave should associate with pleasure."

When we got back home nearly three hours later, following our low-stakes, late lunch with Bill's sister Rebecca (no hotel room, no sex, just some careful flirting and letting her see what she was missing out on), we got downstairs just as the program was finishing its second cycle through the movie we'd prepared. We took up position to watch, and as the machine drew out its last, reticent and painful orgasm from the cock trapped in its grip, we were happy to see that Bill wasn't able to produce anything more than a final dribble of cum to add to his mess on the floor. The vibe stopped after making him jerk and groan for a minute, and didn't start again. The screen turned off, I removed Bill's gag. Lori made a show of clicking the shockbox off, letting him know he could look around.

After I gave him a few gulps of water, I asked "Well, slave, how are you liking it? Looks like it drained you dry." I looked at the floor in front of him.

Bill couldn't speak very well, sore from the ball-gag being in his mouth for so long and maybe his tongue was a little frazzled from being shocked. I'd have to look at the session log.

"I hate it!" he complained, his words a bit hard to understand. "And... and you aren't even here to watch! What do you even get out of this?!" He started with fresh sobs.

"We can watch, silly. You're surrounded by cameras!" Lori pointed out as she sat back down and stretched into her seat. "We made this thing for you so that you can be instructed to be a better slave without us having to be here all the time, so why should we sit here and watch it work? That would be kind of boring for us, don't you think?"

Before he could answer, I asked "Did you cum every time the Brainmelter tried to reward you?"

He glared angrily at me, and took a few breaths to calm himself before he answered. "Of course I did, Maam", carefully enunciating every syllable.

I reached forward and put a hand firmly around his neck, squeezing off his air. "Watch your tone or I'll dose you up with more Viagra and maybe something else, too, and stick you in this thing overnight. Is that clear?" He nodded and I let him go.

"And did you cum anytime when it wasn't trying to reward you?" Lori asked him.

"No, Mistress."

"Good! What was your least favourite part of the movie? Be honest, I'll be checking the video later."

"You know what it was!" he almost shouted.

I stood up and started walking to the door. "I'll get the Viagra and some LSD, start the computer back up, Lori."

"No! Wait, sorry, please Maam! Please don't!" Bill begged. "The worst part was the needles. Right when it made me cum, and then it kept showing it so long! Please, I can't... I can't go again!" He started sobbing.

I walked back to my chair and sat down, smiling. "Yeah I know, I was bluffing. Smarten up, though."

"How many punishments did you earn the first time the needles showed up?" Lori asked.

"I don't know, a lot and they blended together" he said between sobs.

"And the second play through?"

"None, I watched it all." He wanted to hang his head but his hair was still tied back.

"Good boy. Well, lets get you out of there and you can make yourself useful to us. Ash spent an hour looking at something just out of her reach for now, she can take your head-end first."

12