All Comments on 'Bozeman by Christmas'

by Jackie.Hikaru

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Genuinely excellent work

apemanepaulapemanepaulover 3 years ago
Wow

Just a fantastic story and extremely well written! I do hope you continue the story.

blueyes4ublueyes4uover 3 years ago

very well written,luved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cliffhanger???

I'm not sure if you intended this story to be part of a series, but I NEED to find out what happens WHEN River reunites with Emma in Tacoma.

I'm not too proud to beg, so PLEASE grace us with a sequel. This CAN'T be the end. The rest of River and Emma's story MUST be told.

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Delightful Western Love Saga!!

I am a solid fan of Western Novels, both "Action & Romance". I thought Bozeman By Christmas was a quite nice Storyline and well written. Emma / River were two very likeable characters, although with quite different mannerisms & cultural backgrounds.

I rated the story "Definitely 5*-Stars" and would certainly enjoy a Ch, 02🎉, with their meeting in Tacoma!!!!

MulderOrScullyMulderOrScullyover 3 years ago

Very well written, a great story, that I sense is not quite finished. We need to see what happens when Emma and River meet again. Will Emma go with River to Hong Kong? Will Emma ever practice Law? Cam River and Emma ever live openly somewhere in the world?

Thank you, such a wonderful Christmas story.

littledidyouknowlittledidyouknowover 3 years ago

I really loved this! Thank you so much for sharing!

Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaruover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! I'll for sure start working a new story for Emma and River! Their adventure isn't over yet ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story, I live in Montana and drive by Livingston and Bozeman on a weekly basis. Never look at it the same again .

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great Story

And left open for a subsequent chapter. Fully deserves the rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderfully nuanced and delicious story

I just loved this wonderfully nuanced and delicious, delightful story. We really do need to see the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really hope she doesn't have to choose! Could you possibly created a poly/non monogamous situation? I always feel annoyed in straight lit when the characters have to choose only one, it's so dissapionting. I love your writing style, do you publish on other sites/spaces?

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 3 years ago

Unquestionably 5 stars from me. I ache for them not to be together but Emma will be faced with an uncertain direction. Either would be a worthy choice for her but whomever she chooses it will be painful. I am leaning toward Emma with River. I think that doubt would haunt her if she chose Percy. Would she ever feel any relief without River? She would always weigh that choice with what River awakened in her. She would more likely feel trapped with Percy in a patterned life. River would always be to her freedom and adventure. Would you exchange a walk on part in a war to a lead role in a cage? My apologies to David Gilmore.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94almost 3 years ago

This was a great story and it was left at a point where the reader is able to choose the fate their heart seems fit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can see Emma and River strolling through Hong Kong both glowing and at peace with the world.

NellymcboatfaceNellymcboatfaceover 2 years ago

A lovely quirky story. You really conjured up the wildness of the storm and the woman. I love the `old world' feel to the story and the passion. Nice way to end it, with thoughts of the pair in Hong Kong, or maybe Em writing her book for her.... Thanks.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Smile ........how sweet how lovely how enchanting ........ A marvelous story wonderfully written and leaving much for the immagination about a upcomming future

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948almost 2 years ago

You do have a gift of writing complex love stories. I only wish there was another chapter - or two, or three, or ...

that brought closure to this lovely tale.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Wow! I'm tongue-tied.

In my epilogue, River does "call" on her. And, of course, they do set off on their world adventure beginning in Hong Kong.

But, as a writer, I wonder if that's far too simple an epilogue to write.

But what if River showed up ten years later, after Emma was married, and Percy died in a railway accident? Now, *that* might worth writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderfully written. Loved how they fell in love and made love, especially tribbing :) Please add more!!

LrtikagraphLrtikagraphabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story, wonderful characters, wonderful writing -- clear and beautiful. Hope Emma goes to Hong Kong.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a great story. So well written. So good I am going to explore your other stories. X

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6434 months ago

Really good Story!

Do they go to Hong Kong together?

Thank yoy

Cupertino345Cupertino3453 months ago

You know, I liked this story and I even liked the "cliffhanger". Did she see River again? Maybe or maybe not. Did she go to HongKong? Again, maybe or maybe not. Fill in the blanks as you wish. It was a great story and well done. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackie.Hikaru@Jackie.Hikaru
04/23/2024 News: Milk Physics, another foray into Roz's kinky adventures is out now! As you might've guessed, there's a lot of milk and physics in this story :P. Please let me know what you think of these stories. I'm pretty scatterbrained and my interests are very fickle, a...