BPA Holiday Special Pt. 01

Story Info
A brother and sister become Christmas cheer for one street.
5.2k words
3.27
7.8k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers

Crystal rolled her eyes as she looked up at the nondescript building. She watched her breath turn white as she huffed out. This was not how she wanted to spend her Christmas vacation. She had already spent the last semester of college busting her ass. She had even managed to get a 4.0 GPA. Yet her parents insisted she get a seasonal job. She figured they most likely were getting some sorta kick back from the place.

Where the hell was her brother even at? He was supposed to have met her here. Yet like normal he was nowhere to be seen when it came to being on time. He had always been the more mellow kid growing up. While she had been high strung. It was overly obvious which kid her parents had preferred.

That was why she moved out to college the first chance she got. Only returning for the holidays and special occasions. The college she had chosen wasn't too far away anyway so it made getting back home easy enough. Though at times she wondered if her parents even really cared.

Their attitude had always been much more mellow like her brothers. They sorta took things as they came and didn't worry about anything. Which typically ended up with someone else having to pull up the slack they let go. Which was why she was so annoyed at her brother.

As she let out a sigh watching her breath turn white. She looked around the avenue. She wasn't sure why this place had gained so much popularity so quickly. Her parents had even said it had been shown several times on the news as the new place to hang out and go shopping.

The avenue did seem to boast a bit of everything though. There was a cute bakery that smelled divine. Then there was a hair salon that she grudgingly would admit looked nice. The Sis Sis Burger joint she heard great things about. She had heard from more than one person the milkshakes were mind blowing. Then there was the little boutique shop. The way it looked in the window they had all sorts of fashion, mostly women's clothing though.

Yea she wasn't sure what was so special about the place, there was also a sign for an art gallery opening soon. She could only imagine what sorta art would be up in that gallery. As she shivered, hugging herself wishing her inept brother would hurry up.

"Hey sis sorry I am running late you know how it is." Her brother's voice startled her as she turned around. Her eyes narrowed as she shook her head.

"No I don't really know how it is Kit.I make sure to show up to places on time. I don't like keeping others waiting." she practically growled.

Kit rolled his eyes having heard this all before while growing up "O trust me I know you just make it a point to blow off family. Things like my birthday and graduation. I just want you to know I had an amazing eighteenth birthday. Graduation was great everyone but you managed to make it." he said with heat in his voice.

"Look, I already told you I was sorry. I had final exams to take and missing those wasn't an option. I can't help it if you, mom, and dad can't understand that." she paused for a moment "Let's get going inside, it's cold and I am freezing."

Shaking his head Kit opened the door to the office letting his sister pass thought into the warmer air. As he mumbled under his breath "bitch".

His sister turned around, her eyes even more narrow than before "Did you say something?" she asked.

"Nope" he chuckled, moving his way inside and to the receptionist counter before she could respond.

His jaw almost dropped at the knock out that was sitting behind it. She had a nice round face, emerald eyes, deep tan skin, and the blondest hair Kit had ever seen. Her hair felt like it absorbed the light around them to shine brighter.

Those were not the parts that caught Kit's eye, it was her chest. Her tits were massive and they seemed to threaten to spill out of tight little holiday sweater. As she looked up greeting the duo with a bright warm smile.

"Hi ya both and welcome to Bunny Paws LLC. My name is" she paused thinking for a moment almost like she wasn't used to her name as she glanced down at her stretched sweater "My name is Charlie" she clapped bouncing a few times in her chair reading her new name tag she had been given the day before.

Crystal raised a eyebrow, she seen some pretty stupid people in her day. She didn't believe in the stereotypical blond valley girl, but this girl radated it. As crystal looked her over. There wasn't a single part of her that didn't scream bubbly air headed bimbo.

"Charlie, what do we have to do? Is there an interview or some sorta paperwork? They're not just going to hand us the job right?" Crystal asked, looking into Charlie's eyes and seeing a vacant stare back. She could tell they had hired the girl for her looks and personality.

"Oh yea there totally is umm." Charlie started looking through the items on her desk. Much like her brain, her desk was a complete mess of jumbled up items and things. She soon found what she was looking for under a magazine with a really hot guy on it.

"Yay so all you have to do." she paused whimpering as she lifted just slightly out of her seat. The thick dildo she was sitting on. Sending a shock of pure blissful pleasure thought her tight little stretched hole. As her naughty little pole between her legs limply throbbed.

"Are you ok? You look flush." Kit was quick to ask. As Charlie shook her head

"No, I am ok." she smiled, catching her composure as she offered them the tablet. "All I need you to do is give your thumb print to the tablet and you are both registered and someone will be with you shortly."

Kit quickly pressed his thumb to the tablet smiling as he did the tablet binging. As his sister rolled her eyes and pushed her thumb to the tablet. As she harshly whispered "Hopefully they're smart enough to know what's going on."

Either Charlie didn't hear or just didn't care. As she bounded back down into her chair. The thick shaft riding up her backside and smashing into her p-spot. As she wiggled quietly moaning to herself. As the two went to sit down waiting for someone.

"I totally forgot to tell you both" Charlie said in a light air headed voice "There are like these totally yummy donuts from the local bakery and we have umm" she tried to remember what it was called. She knew it was bitter tasting. That people loved the stuff. "Oh we have coffee to go with them." she smiled at the pair going back to her computer screen which currently had a video on tips to seduce the perfect guy.

Crystal was the first to get up and it would have been a lie to say she wasn't curious. After all the hype about the local bakery she wanted to know what was so special about their donuts.

Walking over she eyed their selection, they all looked to be holiday themed though some of them had filling that much was obvious. As she looked she selected one of the simpler looking offerings. It was a simple donut that looked like it had green icing with peppermint sprinkles around it.

As Crystal poured herself a cup of coffee and made her way back to the seats. She watched her brother walk over to the table. She grimaces a bit as she watches him pick out one of the sweetest looking offerings. A red donut that obviously had white icing in the center as she could see where it had oozed out a little.

Once he returned she couldn't hold her tongue "Had to get the sweetest looking one huh? Not too worried about your weight?" she prodded. As he made a show of biting into the tender fluffy donut.

The cream exploded into his mouth as he moaned. Thick rich and with just a hint of bitterness. He was so lost as he swirled it around his mouth enjoying the way it seemed to coat his tongue. His eyes even started to dilate as his sister turned in disgust not even noticing.

As she bit into her own donut she let out a gasp. This was far far better then anything she had expected. The donut wasn't overly sweet but it wasn't bitter either. The flavors were a bit chaotic as she couldn't pinpoint exactly what she was tasting.

The one thing she could nail down about the flavor, was the fact it reminded her of the holiday's. The sensation was so strange yet pleasurable. She took another bite and it was almost like images of the holiday's were being forced into her.

She was so lost in the moment with her donut, that she didn't even notice when the secretary behind the desk came around and collected him. Taking him through the doors to the back.

"Hello Ms.Crystal correct?" The voice startled her; it was warm and enveloping, as she looked up she was looking into the eyes of a middle aged woman with a great big smile. She had floppy bunny ears on her head and her nose twitched. Much like the receptionist at the desk. She was a complete knock out.

"Yea that is me, and sorry have you been waiting long?" she didn't know where the sorry had come from. It wasn't like her to apologize for what amounted to nothing. The woman couldn't have been waiting long as she had just called her name.

"Not at all, but we are ready for you to come to the back for orientation. Congratulations on being hired to be one of our helpers this year at Bunny Paws Avenue. This is such a huge help being our first holiday celebration it's going to be a big one."

Crystal took a moment noticing her donut was gone, grabbing her coffee and gulping it down, finding it to be more bitter than she expected. She was soon ready to go and as the bunny-eared girl led her through the double doors. She popped her coffee cup into the waste bin behind the receptionist desk letting out a gasp. At the thick jelly dildo in the middle of the chair.

She had wanted to mention it but looking up she could see her guide was already through the doors and had started talking.

"Orientation is really super easy and mostly just standing around. I will assign a colored card to you and you simply go stand inside the square that corresponds to the color. That way we can break everyone up into easy groups and make processing a lot faster and a lot easier." she smiled, fishing out a blue card from her pockets.

"That's really it and is orientation paid for?" Crystal asked, raising her brow.

"All positions are paid positions and we started the clock as soon as your thumb print was accepted." the bunny girl smiled looking over her shoulder stopping in the middle of the hallway as she did. "This is the orientation room good luck and have fun"

"Thanks I think" was all crystal got out before the bunny girl had started heading back down the hall. Leaving Crystal to enter the room which had a number of other people standing about each one inside a colored square as she had been told.

Looking at the blue card she quickly scanned the area finding the blue square she had been told to stand in. Making her way over she was impressed by the amount of people they had hired.There easily was over hundred people. Which filled her with hope she wouldn't have to work that much.

She also took a moment to scan the crowds for her brother. She wouldn't admit it but she wanted to know what square he had ended up in. Since he had left first but he was absent as far as she could tell. Perhaps he was just blending in, she thought.

"Hi I am Bailey, guess you're also one of the new hires?" The voice startled her the second time that day. As she looked around, spotting Bailey was easy enough. As he waved at her. He wasn't bad looking. He wasn't anything to write home about. As she decided to be friendly.

"Crystal and it's nice to meet you Bailey. Any idea what's going on?" She asked tilting her head hoping he learned something since he had been here longer. She wanted to get this moving so she could get home and relax.

"Nada, they gave me a card telling me to go stand in the square and wait for everyone to show up. Other than that it's just been standing around for the past thirty or forty minutes. I kinda lost track of time, phones dead."

Crystal nodded, checking her own phone, noticing it was dead also. Which was odd because she just charged it that morning. There was no way it should have died so quickly. She didn't have long to think about it though.

"Hello and welcome to Bunny Paws Avenue, I want to be the first to welcome you aboard and say thank you for your upcoming hard work. My name is Ashley and I am one of the owners of Bunny Paws LLC. I say without further ado let's get started with orientation."

Ashley's tone of voice came out monotone and bored. Everyone could easily tell she wasn't there to give speeches. That she preferred to be somewhere else doing something else.

Once the speech concluded something odd happened. A flurry of what looked like snowflakes descended from the roof of the building. The snowflakes were contained inside the squares where everyone was standing. They seemed to vanish as soon as they impacted.

Shrugging as she looked around at all the confused and dazed looks. That soon turned to horror as she watched as peoples clothing started to dissolve. She blanched as her own blouse started to come apart. The fabric simply tore away from itself leaving her black frilly lace bra exposed. Which soon popped open as her breast sagged slightly without the support.

She didn't even have time to try and cover herself. As her jeans soon followed the seams splitting down the middle and soon falling away. Her panties suffered a similar fate. Her only comfort was the fact she wasn't alone in her sudden nudity. There didn't seem to be a single comfortable face in the room.

Though her attention was elsewhere her shoes and socks were the final pieces to call apart. Leaving her barefoot on the cold floor. The pieces of fabric haphazardly discarded around her as thought after thought of a very wild strip session.

"That is much better, I am sure you're all embarrassed but there really is no need to be." the women from earlier spoke up "In fact i say embrace yourselves while you can." she smirked at that leaving everyone even more worried and confused. A few even tried to run, finding their bodies unable to move.

Crystal likewise found her body glued in place, almost like she had no control over it. As she stood there naked her cheeks red with embarrassment. As she looked around the room at all the other naked bodies.

She was particularly disgusted at a few of the guys who were sportsing hard-ons. Their cocks bobbing in the air. Completely outside there controls thick and engorged. Just like a guy she thought to think with their dick instead of their brains. She rolled her eyes, happy to feel she could still do that.

"Now that everyone is properly prepared, let us all get started." Ashley smiled, turning to the green square first where there were about a dozen men and women standing stock still unable to move. "As you all know one of the cornerstones of the holiday is trees. We will be needing a number of Noble fir trees. That is where our lovely helpers will be coming in."

She watched smirking as the people in the green square started to stand up straight and rigid. Their hands clapped to their sides as their legs came together. "Obviously sourcing trees is typically the easiest and cheapest route, but we don't do that here." She shook her head "We like to do things the right way."

She paused as everyone watched in horror as the arms of those in the green square started to merge with their torsos. Their fingers soon vanished into their hips. As their legs also started to merge together forming a solid foundation that was taking on a round shape.

Their skin started to change, taking on a much deeper brown shade. That reminded the crystal of the tree's trunk. While their skin started to crease and wrinkle, taking on the appearance of bark. As crystal watched in fascination and horror. Wondering what the hell was going on.

"Yes, as you can see our lovely green square subjects are becoming those very tree's. They will have the unique qualities of being insect resistant, extremely fragrant, fire retardant, and they will require a quarter of the upkeep of a naturally grown Noble fir tree." she smiled.

"Before anyone asks I want to clear a few things up. Yes the changes are permanent there no going back. Yes they are still alive and sentient. The changes are extremely pleasurable. As their entire bodies become erogenous zones that can't feel anything else. Once the holiday season is over they will be converted to mulch we can use around the walking paths. I can promise you that if they didn't have a foot fetish before they will." she chuckled at her joke turning back to the soon to be trees grinning.

The people changing looked on in horror as the world around them changed, they suddenly started to stretch out growing taller and rounder. Their trunks became narrower As they did, and branches started to sprout as their bodies lost definition and shape.

Watching, Crystal gawked as one of the guys cock started to throb, getting harder and longer. As it grew out until finally it sprouted little green bristles. A droplet of what she could only assume was now sap dripped from the tip until it closed up. Leaving him sporting wood in the literal sense.

She also watched as one of the poor females of the group suddenly had a branch start to grow from between her lips getting longer and getting those little green bristles. Sap leaked from her as her lips closed up leaving a knot around the branch that looked both erotic and natural.

Crystal wanted to scream and shout, she wanted to run away. She sure as hell wanted nothing to do with this. She was locked into place like everyone else. The only thing she was able to move were her eyes. She was more than sure filled with panic. She was waiting her turn for what ever twisted plans they had for her.

Ashley started to casually inspect one of the trees; she wasn't sure its name or if it had been a boy or a girl before. She didn't care as she delighted in the fact she stripped the humans of their humanity. Sure the tree was sentient and was still alive inside its new shell. It was very true they would stay that way. She still loved the fact they were just a tree and mulch after that.

Though she wasn't completely heartless as she brushed her hand through the pine needles getting a bit of sap between her fingers. As she felt the faint rustling of the tree. The pleasure she mused it must have felt. As the smell of the Christmas tree filled the air. That was one thing she failed to mention. The more turned on the trees the more fragrant they become. It was one way they planned to make sure that the paths around the avenue always had that fresh smell.

As she finished inspecting the tree she could see it was complete. That its brothers and sisters were also complete. They were nothing more than trees now on the outside. As she stroked another one of the trees before turning her attention back to the more lively subjects she had to transform.

Ashley grinned amused at the expression she saw. There were expression of terror and horror of course. There were some expressions of acceptance and one or two expressions of pure bliss. Those were always her favorite.

The room was soon filled with not only the scent of the christmas trees but of fresh peppermint. As she turned her attention to the red square.

"I am sure you're all wondering what is about to happen. I am sure you're confused. Why suddenly the scent of peppermint is filling your nose. Why are your bodies tingling? Why is your skin turning so." She paused for a moment taking a breath letting the question linger "white and are those red stripes?" she giggled.

"I am sure as you must know Bunny Paws Avenue has a number of foodborne businesses. During the holiday's any business can go through an obscene amount of holiday ingredients. We expect to be no different, thus this is where you come in."

Crystal watched as Ashley stepped forward, creasing the cheek of one of the poor volunteers in the red square. Crystal could tell where this was headed. As she tried to get her legs to respond. To will herself to run screaming to call the cops for help something anything.

NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers
12