BPA Holiday Special Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Each one of you in the red square is currently becoming a delicious candy cane. Don't worry you're not the ones with hooked ends. We found processing those is far too labor intensive. No, the type of candy canes you become are the simple shaft variety." she giggled

Ashley watched as the transformation continued up the poor girl she was currently creasing. She could see the worry and terror in the girls eyes, but she could also see the delightful pleasure. She made sure regardless of what happened it was always a sensory overload of pure pleasure for those being reworked.

As the transformation continued and the girl's legs started to merge and meld together, becoming solid much like the trees had. Her feet and toes lost all definition becoming just a solid base that the candy cane stood on. As the transformation progressed Ashley watched as the girl's knees soon vanished, her legs becoming straight.

The girls hips soon pulled in and the the v of her sex soon vanished leaving her sexless. Her backside which had been well toned was soon also encased and all that was left was the girl's torso from the waste up.

Her arms had pulled to her side and had already started becoming peppermint. As a thought crossed Ashleys mind. Smirking, she gave the girl a casual hip bump watching her wobble on her base. Her eyes went wider than before. As Ashley assumed she wanted to try to catch herself. There was no such ability as the girl fell flat on her chest. Her peppermint legs and arms shattering and spraying out all over the red square.

"Ooops I really must be more careful" she tsked "That is ok it's not like you all won't be broken up soon enough and we can have Santa's little helpers come in to help clean up and collect the mess" she smirked

"Also don't worry we won't be wasting her." Ashley said as she bent down picking up a piece of the girl and popping it into her mouth. As she nudged the girl's limbless torso with her foot.

She looked down at her smirking as she popped the candy between her lips, sucking and savoring it. Watching as the girl's eyes went wider and wider feeling the transfer between them. Until finally the girl's eyes were hazy and full of lust

"I know you're most likely wondering what will happen to you, though it doesn't matter since everyone in the red square is nothing more than Peppermint now. I will let you know your fates."

"Unlike our amazing Christmas trees there are no plans for display. Instead bunches of you will be given out to our various food businesses to be used in the products they offer. Things like milkshakes, donuts, cakes, candies, etc."

She paused for a brief moment "Don't worry like the trees you won't be going anywhere. The process itself is painless. I can promise you that the candy canes are feeling good right now." she smirked.

"Once a piece of you is eaten, you will become a part of the eater. This means you will live on inside them feeling nothing but pleasure. This will have the side effect of not only making them happier in general. They will also notice a nice libido increase. The more they eat the happier they will become."

Crystal wanted to run so bad as she watched the rest of the people become simple candy canes. Each one standing about five or six feet tall. This was madness, this was a horror show she thought. As she watched her move over to the final square.

"That leaves us with just you all. I will say we saved the best for last. Each one of you is stunning in your own right but soon you will be even more stunning." she grinned watching as the changes started to take effect.

Crystal wondered what was about to happen; she had little to no control over her body. She could feel it start to suddenly move on its own. She felt her legs start to bend and soon she was sitting on the cool floor. She even could feel a piece of peppermint caught under her backside.

Looking around she watched as others moved about similarly. The cute boy that was next to her moments ago. Had gotten down on all fours. His butt stuck up in the air. His cock limply dangling between his thighs along with his balls. One of his hands reached behind him. Spreading his cheeks with his fingers.

Crystal gasped at the overly lewd display. As his backside was pointed right at her. She could see his little hole winking. She was so lost in his display and what it meant. She had totally forgotten about her own dilemma.

As her arms snaked down beside her breast. Pushing them up and out slightly. Leaving her DD Cup looking even bigger than before. Her left hand reached between her legs stretching her lips open. Allowing the cool air of the room to assault her most delicate areas.

Her face started to burn with shame and her body heated up with lust. As she wanted to scream out. Her right hand came to rest on her pelvis as her fingers brushed her little clit sending shocks of pure bliss through her body. Her pussy started to drool from the attention as she felt the dampness.

She wanted to squirm and she wanted to run. She was only partially paying attention to what was going on around her. As she felt her mouth suddenly fall open. Her tongue pushed out between her lips as far as it could. As a fat bead of drool slid over it.

Then suddenly crystal could no longer see straight as her eyes went cross. Anyone looking would have seen a girl being slutty and mimicking the ahegao style pose while being a slut.

"I see most of you have taken on your new poses" Ashley walked about inspecting and eying each person. "I am sure you will all be happy to know these changes are permanent and that you will be stuck like this. That isn't the only change you will be undergoing today."

Crystal was worried about what she meant by permanent pose and more changes. She didn't have to wait long to find out. As she felt her warm flesh start to stiffen and become cold. Her body turned more rigid and took on a shine like pvc or plastic.

She watched in horror as her tongue became rigid and modeled. The drool seemed to freeze mid air becoming plastic. She even felt the wetness inside her becoming dull and hard. As her delicate lips stretched and numbed. Her nipples become nothing more than hard little knots of plastic. As her hair lost definition and became solid and fused.

The entire process didn't take long at all as she felt the last bits of her become nothing more than a figurine. She was sure the others had suffered a similar fate.Thought frankly she didn't care she was more concerned about herself. She no longer entertained thoughts of escape.

She was nothing more than cold hard plastic now. That wasn't all she felt she could feel something warm bubbling inside her. A pleasure that seemed to over take her. The more she focused on it the more it became all that mattered.

When Ashley looked at her she felt that warmth and pleasure bubble up inside of her. Threatening to become a tidal wave, something she was instantly addicted to. As she yearned to be looked at. Those eyes on her were pure bliss. The thought of being gawked at brought her right to the brink of orgasm. An orgasm that just kept building becoming more powerful.

Crystal didn't even notice or care as a small golden hook started to grow from the top of her head. Nor did she seem to notice or care as the world around her shrank down. Instead she just focused on how good it felt to be seen to be looked at and lusted after. She didn't even seem to notice Ashley's final words before exiting the room.

"I guess we are finished, each one of you look so good, though one of you has really caught my eye" she giggled, reaching down plucking the ornament up that was right next to Crystal. The cute boy cupped in Ashley's hand as she examined it talking to no one in particular as she continued.

"Each of you will be displayed on our holiday tree this year. That isn't all, each one of you will be up for sale also! I know how exciting that must be, how good it must feel. I can promise you the more you are looked at. The more delicious the sensation becomes. Those who aren't sold will end up being redisplayed next year. Those who are bought. Who knows what sorta fate awaits you but I'm sure it will be pleasurable. Hmm now just need to have the helpers come get you all cleaned up" she smirked walking from the room just as casually as she entered it. Ashley made her way to the next processing area bringing the fresh smells of Pine and Peppermint with her through the corridor.

12