BPA Holiday Special Pt. 02

Story Info
A brother and sister become Christmas cheer for one street.
10.1k words
4.38
6.3k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers

Returning to his seat, Kit rolled his eyes at his sister and her comments. She just had to give him crap about his selection. He didn't care as he made a show of biting into the tender fluffy donut. The cream exploded inside his mouth as he let out a small moan.

He never tasted anything like it. The texture was thick yet light and fluffy. There were notes of vanilla and something slightly musky and tangy. The way it coated his mouth. He felt warm and fuzzy all over.

That was why when Charlie stepped over tapping him on the shoulder he nearly jumped out of his skin. He was so lost as he smiled looking up into her overly sized chest. As she giggled

"Come on cutie, we gotta get you to the back. They're ready for ya we don't want to keep them waiting right?" She smiled, making his heart melt as he squirmed in the chair. He felt odd after the donut. Pent up with a flustered feeling. As he nibbled his lip. He looked over charlie with a hungry gaze wondering what it be like to fuck her right now on the floor.

Those thoughts soon vanished as he felt her smooth dainty hand slip into his own. She tugged him to his feet with a grin. The moment passed as quickly as it had come to be. The only lingering effect was his cock throbbing in his jeans. That she thankfully had ignored or not noticed. As he followed behind her through the door to the hallway beyond.

As they walked down the hall Kit couldn't help but be transfixed by the sway of Charlie's ass. The way the skirt swooshed back and forth. He found himself daydreaming of what sorta panties she might be wearing under it. The soft rumble of white noise in the background made thinking of much else difficult.

"Alright sweetie we are here, time to meet the others' ' she smiled giving him a pat on the rear.

He blinked as his head felt like cotton candy. Smiling and shivering from the touch. He quickly took stock of the room as the door closed behind. He noticed the posters on the wall and the very pregnant women at the head of the room next to a large tv. He also noticed the desk and one empty chair in the very back.

Slipping into the chair at the backtable. He relaxed, noticing for the first time the white noise wasn't present. Which left him antsy like the others in the room.

"Hi everyone my name is Ashton and I am heading up the introduction to Santa's WorkShop" she giggled looking over all the tables at the fidgety boys. "Before we get started did anyone have any questions?"

Kit marveled at Ashton and how amazingly beautiful she was. Her skin was bronze and the lighting made it practically shine and glow. Her hair was platinum blonde. Her eyes were like giant pools he could get lost in. Her tits were fantastic and massive. The most prominent feature though was her baby bump. Her tummy wasn't massive but she was showing.

"Alright no questions? That is great. I need you to all do me one more small favor. I need you to text your families and let them know you're doing amazing. That they are all invited to the Avenue to see the Christmas decorations and to see you all. Then I need to confiscate your phone's. Training is proprietary and we can't have you spilling the details on social media." she smiled.

Taking his phone out, Kit didn't even question the order. No one questioned it. They all did as they were asked, quickly typing out the message and hitting send. As Ashton walked down the tables collecting the phones. Kit only hesitated for a moment before handing his own phone over to the smiling blonde.

"Thank you all for being so helpful and sweet." She blew everyone kisses making the guys blush. As they wiggled in their chairs. "Time for your first training video. I will be stepping out, but don't worry Miss Claus will be in to assist you when the video is over."

Ashton stepped to the door, flicking the lights off and turning on the video which triggered the air conditioner. The scent of Gingerbread filling the room. As the deep rumble from the hallway returned. The boys are trying to scoot and scooch in their chairs to get comfortable. As the screen flicked on.

An older woman speaking "Hello everyone, I am Miss Claus or Mistress Claus as you will all get to know me. I want you to all relax and enjoy one of the candy canes. They're so yummy and delicious" she smiled, giving a warm maternal smile. That caused all the boys to smile in return.

The hypnotic rumble and the smell of gingerbread combined with Mistress Claus' voice. The boys soon found themselves zoning further and further out. Their minds become dense and foggy filled with cotton candy. Time started to lose all meaning. As they all sat there watching the screen absentmindedly sucking on their candy canes.

Once the powder from the air vents started circulating the smell of medicine mixed with the other scents of the room. The boys were far too gone to notice much less care as their changes started.

Their bodies all started to soften. Their muscles become weaker and less pronounced. The world around them started to grow bigger as they each lost inches or even feet in height. Shrinking down to between five foot and five foot three. Their feet barely reached the floor from the chairs they were seated in.

Their body hair started to change, the hair on their legs, under and around their arms became softer and lighter. The hair around their cute little puckers falling out completely. Along with any hair that was found on their chest or backs. Their facial hair all but vanished. As each one of them squirmed feeling the intimate smoothness. As their eyes were locked on to the screen listening to every word Mistress Claus had to say.

Their clothing became uncomfortably baggy as their shirts, polos, pants, and shorts pooled around their new smaller frames. Their shoes slid from their feet as they shrank down. Their feet become far more delicate and dainty.

As their hands shrank the thick fat candy canes they each gripped became larger and thicker. Their hands, hardly able to wrap around the entire shaft. Their nails started to grow out, becoming longer. As their fingers become more slender and delicate.

Their shoulders were next to be affected as they became less broad and their hips ballooned out. Giving them a more feminine figure. Their balls and cocks untouched. As a few of them let out little squeaks of pain. Their balls had got trapped between their inflating thighs. As they squirmed to get more comfortable in the chairs. Their butts ballooning out becoming peach shaped and ripe. The soft fat would jiggle when they walked.

The most prominent changes started finally. The boys squirmed itching inside their boy clothing. As their skin becomes more sensitive. Their nipples puffing up became thicker as they felt the coarse fabrics rub.

A few of the boys even moaned as their voices seemed to hit a pre puberty pitch. There addams apples become smaller and less definitive giving them all tighter higher pitched tones.

Their faces all started to change, becoming softer.Their foreheads becoming more contoured and less masculine. As their Jaw line shifted becoming softer and more pleasant. Their cheeks puffed up becoming fuller. As their eyebrows shifted slightly giving them a more arched look. Their noses become more dainty as their eyes become wider and more alluring.

The final change was their lips. As they thickened, becoming more plump and juicy, more kissable. As they sucked on their candy canes. There tongues working the shaft. As they delicately flicked the tip before plunging them back down into their mouths. Just as Mistress Claus advised.

In fact the boys were so lost in their exercise they didn't even notice when the light flicked on and the warm rumble of white noise had stopped. Only when Mistress Claus cleared her throat did she get the boy's attention.

The boys were all startled as they blinked looking ahead and gasping. Mistress Claus at the head of the room causing them to squirm in their chairs unsure of what to do. They all focused on waiting for her to lead them.

"Alright cuties I want you to know I am Mistress Claus and these two." she pointed to either side of herself "These are my cute little helpers!." The two boys flanking either side of her giving an innocent wave to the class. "Be good boys and girls and come to the front of the room. I want to get a better look at you all." she said in a kind motherly voice.

She watched the boys nervously slide from the chairs pulling and tugging at their shorts and pants. Trying to keep them and their boxers up. She did spy one boy who was uniquely dressed. She could just barely spy the hint of red panties under his pants. As he made it to the front his cheeks were burning.

"There we go and now I want you to all be good for me and take those silly pants off. They don't even fit anymore and what's the point of wearing pants if they don't fit?" she asked casually as the boys looked nervous to each other but did as they were told.

They could each feel a yearning to obey. It was a need that seemed to be burning inside them. The feeling hadn't been there before orientation but none of them would have known that. The feeling simply felt like something they always had. This need had finally been pulled to the forefront as they each removed their pants.

The boys gasped as they witnessed the one in red panties. He looked embarrassed. His cheeks became a scarlet rogue. Mistress Claus smiled at him pointing. He was sure he was about to be called out when her voice filled the room.

"Look at this little cutie? He or maybe she, already knows how she feels. What is your name sweetie?"

The boy looked up, stuttering a bit, his eyes wide as he waited for the other shoe to drop. "Its umm its umm Riley, Mistress Claus"

"Hmm what a cute name and are you wearing a cute little bra under that shirt?" she raised a brow and smiled as the boy shivered. "In fact I think you should all be dolls and get topless. Go on now."

The boys quickly complied pulling their shirts off leaving them in just their boxers. As they looked around embarrassed. They each felt the need to please Mistress Claus.

"Oh look at that sweetie, you are wearing a matching bra. Though your chest is so flat." she smiled "Hmmm Riley that is spelled R i l e y? Right? I am guessing you feel more comfortable as a hmm." she placed a finger to her lips thinking "Rylee it's so much softer and adorable looking."

Rylee blinked a few times, his cheeks burning as he simply nodded his head. As Mistress Claus continued "I bet you prefer to be referred to as a she?" Rylee blinked but nodded once more "Oh you're so cute. Well then Rylee, what do you say we make it official? Boys, from now on, Rylee will be treated like a Princess. She will be referred to as a She. Give her a hug to make her feel welcome."

The boys blinked for a moment trying to process what just happened. As Rylee tried to process what was going on also. The two little helpers at Mistress Claus' side just blinked grinning. They watched as the boys started to hesitantly hug the new girl. This sweet expression of acceptance caused them to remember their own introductions.

"Incase it has escaped you, you're all looking so much more feminine. Which is great." she nodded, leaning down to stroke one of the boy's chins. Watching them look at each other for the first time gasping. The only one that seemed to be completely ok with their new look was Rylee, who seemed to be exploring her new body and self. The smile on her face warmed Mistress Claus' soul as she was true to heart and wanted what was best for her new helpers.

"We need to decide what sort of little helper you're going to be for Santa. There are some of you who it's obvious like our adorable Rylee there going to be one of Santa's female helpers. Is there anyone else that feels the way Rylee does? Maybe be willing to admit it to everyone?" she watched as the boys started to squirm looking at each other. A few even popped the candy canes from their mouths.

"I am not a girl and what did you do to me?" one very loud boy spoke up from the back. Mistress Claus looked in his direction, looking him up and down. Seemed this one hadn't taken to all the changes as much as she hoped.

"So not even a tinkling of being a princess? Dressing up all adorable in cute outfits? Helping around Santa's shop while enticing all the boy elfs to come flirt?" she looked into the boy who had spokens eyes as she spoke. Her gaze bore into him. He fidgeted as he looked down, unable to meet her gaze.

As her little helpers took in everyone's reaction, they noticed a few of the boys reacted favorably. As the boy finally found his voice once again "I just mean I don't want to be a girl. I like being a guy. I like my penis. I like being referred to as him." He continued to look down, refusing to meet her gaze as he found a very lovely spot on the floor to focus on.

In her sweetest voice "What is your name sweetie? We won't force you to be a girl if you don't want to. Though, you don't look like much of a guy anymore. Perhaps a femboi is more what you are now, but don't worry. Fembois can be he and him."

The boy looked up blinking before answering and noticed the sweet kind look Mistress Claus gave him. He wanted to please her. Perhaps a femboi wasn't so bad he didn't know anything about them. They were a boy which seemed to ease his nerves. As he finally let out his name. "My name is umm" he looked around a little nervously "Its Rain" he blinked feeling a bit embarrassed by it.

"I think Rain is a wonderful name and suits you perfectly. Though, we won't have your mood turning cloudy" she giggled and motioned for Rain to join her. "Rain, why don't you show your sister what a good brother you're going to be. I want you to give Rylee a kiss."

"What?" was all Rain could say as his cheeks turned red and he whispered "but they are a boy."

"Tsk tsk they are not a boy they are a girl we already spoke about this. As a femboi you need to embrace your bisexuality regardless. I will also ask you to kiss one of the boys after, now." she put her hands on her hips. As she watched Rain turn nervous his cheeks red with fear. As he glanced at Rylee.

"I don't like boys." He meekly muttered as he leaned in, giving Rylee a peck on the cheek.

"No Silly not like that, show Rylee you care and that you find her super attractive. Make sure you kiss her on the lips."

Rain blinked a few times, his cheeks burning so red. As he closed his eyes, leaning in. He found Rylees lips pushing her own thick puffy lips to his. As they started to kiss with a bit of passion. Rain didn't take long to warm up as Rylees tongue found his, dancing as his hands explored Rylees backside.

When they parted they were both out of breath. The passion they shared showed. As Mistress Clause clapped smiling. "Now I need a boy to volunteer to kiss our cute Rain. Do we have any volunteers?"

The remaining boys looked at each other nervously trying to decide who would take the plunge. Then without even thinking Kit raised his hand stepping forward causing Mistress Claus to smile bright watching the two come closer.

Kit was so nervous his mind racing at what was about to happen. He never liked boys. Never thought of boys or even wanted anything to do with a boy like this. There was something about Mistress Claus' words that set him on edge. It made his dick throb. The thought of Kissing Rain was too much.

As he came closer the tent in his boxers was more obvious his shame to be seen by everyone. As he looked into Rain's eyes, he hesitated before he finally breached that gulf between them.

Their lips touching, sending sparks of electricity through their bodies. As their tongues pierced each other's mouths. Sending shocks through them as they suddenly grappled closer. Their bodies pressed into each other. Taboo desires flooded them. They could feel the heat of each other. The intimacy of the moment. They could feel their cocks touching. Which only fueled the passion. As they both found a bi sexuality they never knew existed.

Their lips parted, both glassy eyed and out of breath which caused Mistress Claus to smile deeply and warmly. She had found two boys that would completely embrace their new selfs. As a naughty thought filled her head. These two would be perfect for her plans.

"Very good boys and see, wasn't that nice sharing such a proper intimate greeting with each other? Rain you thought you were straight. I knew you were a bisexual little minx." she winked as Rain blushed and cuddled up next to Kit who cuddled up next to Rain. The duo enjoyed the closeness.

As the pair looked out they blushed even more, licking their lips. They noticed all the bulges in boxers that seemed to be throbbing. The lewd thought of pleasuring each of them sent shivers up the pair's spines. They stood there basking in the afterglow of their kiss.

"Hmm after such a delicious display, I don't think fembois is right for you two cuties. I am thinking perhaps instead. A set of bimbois might be what we need." she giggled and turned her attention to the rest "Now i am going to be splitting the rest of you naughty things up.' she nodded towards their boxers. Which got some nervous laughter and a few lewd pelvic thrust.

Quickly the remainder of the boys were split into groups of two. One joined Rylee and another two were put into their own groups, as they all looked on with a nervous curious energy.

"Good Good now strip naked and there is no need to be shy. I am sure no ones going to judge you.`` She smiled warmly as she watched the boys nervously shuck off their boxers. The girls and boys cocks throbbing into the cool room air. They all blushed. Mistress Claus was happy to see not one tried to cover themselves though.

"Perfect and you're all such good listeners also. Perhaps I can have Mr Claus set up a fun reward for you all once we are finished. I am sure you all love a reward, wouldn't you." she winked. As the two little helpers beside her got to work. They both were waiting for their moment patiently as they looked over all the boys and the girl in the room with a smile.

Their first stop though was Rain and Kit. The little helpers knew that Mistress Claus wanted bimbois and that it would take a little longer to help the boys into that role. As the two little helpers reached into their bags pulling out a Christmas decorated crown and placing it on the boy's heads in almost unison.

Kit watched as Rain and himself were fitted with the crowns. As soon as it touched his head his mind went blank and his jaw fell open. He could feel a tingle in his head as a bit of drool dripped from the corner of his mouth.

While Kit's crown was going to work on him, Rains was doing an equally amazing job erasing unimportant sections of his brain. Things like problem solving and complex thinking were being replaced by thoughts of cute fluffiness.

The rest looked on in awe and nervousness as Kit and Rain just stood there looking sorta like zombies staring into nothingness. The little helpers were far from finished. As they started to look at the rest with smiles.

Walking over to Rylee they smiled "What's your name sweetie?" they pointed to the other boy as they rummaged through their bags looking for what they would need.

"My name?" the boy said with a nervous stutter biting his lip "It's Blake '' He offered as they found what they were looking for smiling and turning their attention to him.

"Blake, that is a boy's name that won't do."

"But I am a boy?" he asked almost as though it was a question and not a statement of fact.

"Hmm I think Blair would be a much better name for a cutie like you" the little helpers nodded in unison.

Blushing Blake mauled this over deciding that Blair for some reason sounded a million times better. He was so lost in his thoughts. He absentmindedly obeyed as the little helpers asked him to lift his leg.

NuNu_OwO
NuNu_OwO
91 Followers