BPA Holiday Special Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding on a pair of silky thong panties up his thighs. Until they were snuggled up against his pelvis and cock. Gasping he did finally snap back to attention. As he felt his manhood start to shrivel inside the panties. His proud six inches became smaller and smaller as the twins that dangled between his legs became a set of raisins.

Gasping with nervous energy Blair looked at the twins as everyone in the room watched in shock except for Rain and Kit who continued to drool absentmindedly on themselves. They all watched as Blairs cock and balls soon vanished and Blair let out a high pitched moan that echoed across the room.

"Congratulations Blair, welcome to Womanhood, you are so adorable. The boys are just going to eat you up."

Mistress Claus smiled warmly as Blair blinked her entire body throbbing with a mild sexual hum. Her fingers exploring her new sex, it was flat and soft. Her boy bits were completely gone. When she touched certain places she could feel the electric tingle of pleasure shoot through her.

Blair watched in awe as she continued her exploration while watching a set of the panties being tugged up Rylee thighs. The girl's nervous energy was palatable. As she excitedly waited gasping as her cock soon started to vanish. Her high pitched squeals give off so much energy.

As they all watched, Rylee turned to Mistress Claus. "Does this mean I can be a mommy now one day?"

Mistress Claus simply giggled at Rylee, her face as warm as ever. She looked over at the new happy lady in front of her "Of course sweetie you and Blair will be mommy's at some point. I bet it will even be with Mister Claus babies. Doesn't that sound nice? Being able to raise. The next generation of Elfs?"

Rylee looked stunned but started to clap before putting her hand over her new womb. Thinking of growing a new life in it. As Blair looked a little more pale. The hormones started to take over making her feel a little at odds.

"What if we don't want to be a mommy?" Blair blurted out before she could stop herself.

"Nonsense, all women want to be Mommy's at some point" MIstress Claus cooed as Blair nodded, finding the idea was suddenly nice. As her own hand touched her pelvis where her new womb was. Thinking of life growing inside her.

"Now you two girls look silly though with your flat chests, how could you ever hope to be mommy's much less entice a boy to want to fuck you looking like that."

The crude words made both Rylee and Blair blush as Mistress Claus smiled at her little helpers already prepared as they took out a set of bras that matched the panties the girls were wearing. Sliding it over the girls chest and hooking them in the back. The entire class watched as the magic happened yet again.

Rylee and Blair both gasped as they felt their chests tingle. Their nipples grew hard in the cool air of the room. Their breasts started to grow. The weight was heavy as they sagged slightly before filling the cups. They both sported large EE cups that would only grow more once they were pregnant.

Wide eyed Blair looked down and couldn't even see her toes anymore. She could feel the wobble and jiggle of her chest as she moved. Combined with the sexy undies and bra. She felt like a whole new person. She felt confident all of a sudden. Though she still felt nervous about being a Mommy. She loved the idea suddenly of boys looking at her. As her eyes flitted across the room. She looked at all the boys or what was left of them with hungry eyes.

Smiling Rylee was so lost in her own little world, this was what she always dreamed of. She dressed up in her mom's outfits growing up. She never expected to have her dreams come true. She felt like a little princess. She couldn't wait to be treated like one. She couldn't wait to be with a boy and really be with them.

Rylee was so excited as she watched the two little helpers pull out a set of Christmas dresses from their bags. The soft fabric looked so luxurious as they helped her into it. She felt it crease her skin leaving her feeling tingly all over. This was all her dreams come true. As the fabric barely covered her ample rear.

The cleavage they both showed off was nothing but impressive. As they placed the little christmas hats on Rylee and Blair's head something amazing happened. Their hair suddenly exploded out becoming long thick locks that trailed down to their backsides. Shimmering and wavy. That wasn't the only change, their ears started to grow becoming pointed and flared from the sides of their head. Bobbing and waving as they moved. They now both looked like proper elfs.

They both looked downright amazing. Their eyes twinkled as they hugged feeling a new excitement course through them. The two were finished as far as Mistress Claus was concerned. She wanted to keep their girl next door charm. The way they bounced they were both extremely happy with their changes as was to be expected.

"I think you lovely elf girls are perfect. How about you assist my little helpers with the next set." she turned to the two boys in the middle ignoring Kit and Rain who groaned out. Their minds are still being processed. Their cocks throbbed in the air glistening with droplets of precum.

"What are your names? The two of you look simply yummy" Mistress Claus asked with a grin. Putting her hands on her hips and looking the two up and down. Her eyes drinking them in as she watched them fidget knowing they must have been least a little concerned. The conditioning only went so far.

"I am umm Felix" the boy on the right stammered out nervous "We aren't going to become like them right?" he pointed to Rylee and Blair who giggled and smiled.

"No sweetie you won't be becoming like them. We only needed the two girls. I promise you will enjoy it." Mistress Claus turned to the other boy. She waited patiently for an answer as he shrank back. He seemed more nervous which only made him more adorable in her eyes.

"My name is umm" he looked around the room like he was looking for an escape before he blurted out "I am Carl." He whispered the words as thought it would protect him.

"Such lovely names, let's see if you get to keep them." she nodded to her four little helpers. As Carl and Felix shivered watching themselves be surrounded wondering what was to become of themselves.

The two little helpers reached back into their wondrous bags. A smile on their faces as they pulled out a pair of cute little chastity cages. The plastic house gleaming in the lights. A swirl of candy cane patterns around them both.

"Why don't my two new girls help these poor boys with their stiff swollen clits? I don't know if we could get them inside their new cages. We don't want to hurt them right?"

Raylee and Blair looked at each other before almost answering in unison. They didn't want the boys to be hurt as they both dropped to their knees. Their mouths hovering over the engorged clits as Mistress Claus called them. Letting natural instinct take over.

As they both brought them into their mouths and started to toy with the boys tips and shafts. The creamy warm gooey salty tang of precummed filled them before long both girls were rewarded with more. The boys explode their cummies deep into Raylee and Blairs mouths.

"Girls don't be stingy or greedy, share with the sissy's." she winked to Felix and Carl who gasped, their mouths opening to say something. As the fog of orgasm still lingered. Raylee and Blair taking advantage of the moment. As they kissed the sissy, deeply slipping their tongues past the boys lips and sharing the warm creamy tart cum between them.

The boys' faces turned red as they felt their clits already deflating. A wave of defeat washing over them. As they accepted the kiss. Their own tongues swirling in the girls mouth. Finding a new fascination for the thick creamy goo they were being fed.

As the kisses continued the little helpers both grinned pushing the cages around the boys clits. Shrinking them as they pushed them on further and further. The boys' once respectable size was diminished into almost nothing. The tiny little clits only inch or inch and a half at best now. As the ring was guided around there little deflated balls. Locking it all into place and leaving them in permanent chastity.

"Doesn't that feel a lot better, you two? Hmm as cute as you both are. As adorable as your new little locked up clitty's are. I think Felix is a cute name for a Sissy. I think you can stay Felix. Carl, that is a terrible name, I don't think anyone would want to meet a sissy named Carl."

Carl blanched at the comment but quickly answered "Yes Mistress Claus"

"Good Girl and you're both girls by the way you're too cute and adorable to be icky boys. I am sure you both agree." the two nodded their heads. "I am thinking instead of Carl why not Carla? That's a much more girly name and you make such a cute Carla. I bet you love that, wouldn't you?"

Carla nodded her head. As Felix watched, feeling a shiver run up her spine. They were being turned into sissy so quickly. The worst part was she wasn't even sure what a sissy was. She did know she liked the way the cage felt wrapped around her clit. The way it kept her from getting excited.

Felix felt so weak and helpless she felt so girly it was only natural thought. She thought since a sissy didn't sound like a very strong word. She was aroused from her thoughts. As she heard Mistress Claus telling her and Carla to bend over. She wasn't sure why but she quickly bent over feeling her cute little backside wiggling in the air.

"That is perfect girls, you're going to make such good sissy's. I want to teach you something and it's important so pay attention." she walked behind the two sissy's smiling as she touched their little crinkled puckers "These are not assholes anymore.' she gave it a moment to sink in "There your boi pussy or sissy pussy" she grinned pushing a finger in watching them squirm as she stopped at the first knuckle on her finger.

"As you can see, they are very sensitive and they will be the source of all your pleasure from now on. I promise once you have your first sissygasm you won't understand why you ever liked your little clitty anyway.' She removed her finger from the panting sissy's, noticing how much pleasure so little gave them.

"To make sure you're always ready, we are going to spray your cute little boi pussy with a special spray. This spray will cause them to always be slightly dilated and hungry for something fat and warm inside them. When your not being fucked though, you will want to keep your plugs in. That way you will always be ready and full. Any questions?"

She asked, raising an eyebrow as Felix spoke up "Won't that be a really naughty thought?" she said in a cute little voice that cracked with pleasure and desire but also worry.

"Oh it will be extremely naughty but sissy are naughty by nature sweetie." she stroked the cute sissy face and nodded to the little helpers. Who sprayed both of the sissy backsides with the special formula that smelled faintly of peppermint.

They needed not wait long as the poor sissy backsides started to dilate, opening slightly and leaving them exposed to the cool drafty air of the room. A shiver going through both of them. The thought that anyone could just look inside there once tight puckers was both naughty and kinky.

The little helpers quickly put away the sprays. As they fetched the oversized plugs each least the size of one of the sissy fist. They put the tip at the sissy entrance as the two female elfs stood in front of them giving them encouraging words.

The sissy winched as they felt the plug start to stretch their already dilated holes. The circumference grows bigger and bigger with every inch. Until finally with one last grunt the plugs pushed inside leaving them squirming as it nestled against their p-spots. Their little clits dripped as they both whimpered with lust and new sensations.

"That thing is massive it feels really odd" Carla said in a breathy voice

"Yes, that is more than I expected. Is a boy going to feel like this?" Felix asked

Mistress Claus simply laughed as the two helpers went about their work looking and forging in their bags for the outfits. Rylee and Blair gave the two sissy hugs and head pats so proud of them for braving so much as they smiled telling them how happy they were and going to be.

"Yes most likely they will be even bigger so better to get used to that full filling. Though I can promise you being fucked by one of them will feel so amazing you won't know what to do with your self. Though playing with your sissy sisters will have its own rewards" she winked leaving the two blushing and looking at each other's naked bodies.The thick bases of their plugs decorating their backsides.

Once the two helpers had found what they were looking for they went to work. They placed stockings on the sissy legs and a pair of six inch heels giving both girls a little boost to their height. As they pranced around in their heels it gave their butts a hypnotic wiggle. That would have enticed any guy.

They were next both fitted with a little apron that covered nothing in the back leaving their backside exposed and the top of their stockings. Their front was only partially covered there little caged clits on display. As Mistress Claus smiled and nodded her approval. The aprons in holiday themed colors. As her little workers pulled out the next piece of the sissy assembly. A small little bikini style top that would hardly hide anything.

As the Sissy put them on their breasts tingled and started to grow. Their nipples become engorged and round. As thin little white droplets started to bead up on their tips dripping down the girls chest. Their chest didn't stop growing until they were both at least FF cup. Their mounds comically sized and sagged just slightly. Sloshing with milk as they moved.

The bra they wore was designed to help stop the milk from leaving wet spots as the little padding absorbed. The two girls gasped and shook their heads. Their new hormones mixed, making sure they continue to lactate into the future.

Accessories were the only thing left as a pair of holiday themed gloves were rolled up the sissy arms the material cling tightly and showing off the thinness. A collar was fixed tightly around their necks that matched their outfits. The frilly trim had a dangling medallion under it that read *sissy*. The final touch was a small little cap. As the cap was put into place both sissy gasped.

Their hair suddenly grew out growing longer and longer, while it turned platinum blond on both of them. Their already pale skin was just further highlighted. Their eyes seemed to take on a new sparkle and pop. They both felt so adorable so cute and sensual. They couldn't wait to show off. They wanted to clean so badly. They knew they were not ready yet. Their outfits were complete, that didn't mean they were ready.

As the helpers took out makeup, they quickly painted the sissy lips in gloss leaving them looking even more infinity and full. A nice blush across their cheeks and nose left them looking embarrassed and demure. While there eyeliner was a nice deep black that highlighted their eyes. Their eyelashes were soon groomed, coming out longer and fuller. As their eyebrows were plucked.

The final step was prosthetic ears that soon flushed becoming their real elf ears much like the ladies. Along with long acrylic nails that soon become real nails painted in holiday themes. As the two sissy looked at each other gasping. Trying to remember what their old boy forms had even looked like.

They were embarrassingly tender, passionately kissing and enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies. Knowing they were sisters now as they turned to Mistress Claus all doubt and all worry leaving them.

"Thank you so much Mistress Claus we feel fantastic" the pair smiled as Mistress Claus nodded, turning her attention to the final set of boys in the room. The special set her pet project as she was thinking of it.

Smirking, she wiped away a bit of the drool from one of the boy's chins. They looked so adorable, she thought. There new feminine melding with their masculine leaving them both looking androgynous. They didn't look like twins yet but they were close. As she smiled, pulling the crowns from their heads.

Kit blinked; he had been so sleepy all of a sudden. Then there were dreams filled with rainbows and unicorns. There was bubble gum pink everywhere and the more he tried to focus the harder it became. Then suddenly it was like there were bubbles popping all in his dream. The more then popped the harder his little dicklet got.

He could feel it throbbing in the air painfully, As he looked about trying to remember where he had been and what he had been doing. He could vaguely remember a car. Then there was something else. He wasn't sure he was just horny he frowned. As he noticed everyone in the room looking at him and the boy next to him.

Smiling Kit waved as the other boy seemed to start to wake up from his groggy sleep.

"Now you two boys, how are you feeling?" MIstress Claus's voice cut through the silence like a knife through butter.

The two cute boys blinked a few times like they were trying to get their thoughts together. Mistress Claus chuckled wondering what the crowns had done. She heard they would scramble a girl's brain, turning them into a bimbo. She never thought to ask what they do to a boy.

"I feel really really good and horny!" Kit was the first to speak up.

"I am with them I am so horny" Rain whimpered wiggling in place.

"Aww you poor things, don't worry I am sure you will find something to satisfy you. I must ask Rain, do you still dislike boys?" Mistress Claus tilted her head waiting for an answer.

Rain blinked a few times like he was confused by the question. Until finally he smiled big and bright shaking his head "Nooo why would I hate boys they have tasty cummies." he blurted out boldly and proud as the others snickered the sissy nodding along.

"That is right, I just remember you saying you didn't like boys so I wasn't sure." Mistress Claus smiled warmly.

"No boys are yummy and so are girls." Rain beamed looking at Kit standing beside him. As Rain leaned in his hand found Kits cock wrapping around the shaft and tugging. As his and Kits lips meet. Their tongues dancing as Kit let out a moan little droplets of precum dribbling from Kits tip.

"I see you do seem to like boys. Hmm what do you say we get you two boys all dolled up. I bet you both like that right? I have a big surprise for you both." Miss Claus smiled, waiting a moment before continuing "You're both going to be brothers."

"Yay we can be brothers" the two said in Unison giggling as Kit reached down wrapping his small hand around Rains cock tugging it playfully. Soon both boys were moaning as they tried to hold back their cummies.

Mistress Claus just smiled nodding to her two helpers who smiled back knowing exactly what to do. As they looked through their wonderfully bottomless bags. Until they found the perfect accessories for the boys.

Soon both the boys were cumming what little brains they had left out. Giggling excitedly as they looked at their hands covered in each other's musky cum. They soon started to clean up after their little bit of fun.

Mistress Claus nodded as her two little helpers quickly placed the cages around the boys' flaccid little cocks. As the helpers wiggled and pushed them on. The boys let out a little grown looking down curiously. They both let out little moans as they felt themselves growing smaller and smaller until the cages were almost flat against their pelvis.

"Cute little bimbois like you don't need big cocks. In fact a bimbois cock is mainly a decoration.'' Both the boys turned to Mistress Claus as she spoke tilting their head with confusion. As they looked down at their locked up little cocks.