Bra Exchange

Story Info
Broken bra leads to a fun exchange between two women.
4.4k words
4.55
23.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons or situations is purely coincidental.

...

MORNING

Emily was nervous. She was about to pitch an ad campaign for the biggest client she ever had. Technically, they're not her clients just yet. It was handed to her by another account executive who was about to retire, and she had to show the client that she could handle their account as well as her predecessor could. If she couldn't, the account would be handed to someone else in the company. However, if the client approves of what she has prepared for them, she will not only get the account for herself, but she will also improve her standing within the advertising firm.

She met up with her partner on the campaign, Jacob, who is one of the firm's best art directors, an hour before the meeting to go over everything. They decided to meet at the café next door to the client's office building for coffee and a quick breakfast before heading right next door when they were ready. Jacob saw how obviously nervous she was and assured her that the campaign was perfect and the client was going to love it.

When they were ready, they went next door. They had to sign in with the security desk and then made their way to the elevators. Halfway up to the 20th floor, something happened that got Emily riled up. She had to stop the elevator on the tenth floor and get out. Jacob followed her, concerned about what was happening with Emily. They were only fifteen minutes away from their meeting. They thought they were going to be early, but now he was concerned about whatever it was that made Emily act this way and was going to put their hard work in jeopardy.

She walked fast down the hallway, with Jacob keeping up with her. He was surprised that she was walking so fast in the heels she was wearing. She was looking around and searching through her purse at the same time, cursing at herself the whole time. Finally, Jacob had to grab her arm and force her to stop and listen to him.

"What the hell is going on with you?" he asked. "We're supposed to go to an important meeting very soon."

"Something happened on the elevator," she told him. "Something very personal."

"What is it? Maybe I can help."

"No, you can't. It's a feminine thing, OK. Just go to the meeting and I'll meet you there shortly."

Jacob didn't question her anymore. He told her to text him if she was going to be late, and he'd stall for as long as he could. He went back to the elevators while Emily went back to looking for a women's bathroom on that floor. She couldn't tell Jacob what her problem was. From the context clues she was giving him, she assumed he probably thought she had suddenly gotten her period, and she couldn't blame him for thinking that.

The problem that suddenly occurred was that the clasp on her bra suddenly broke. She suspected something was wrong with the bra when she put it on that morning, but didn't think much of it. Her main problem was that she was a big-breasted woman, 34DD, and women like her need the extra support on top. Without it, her tits would bounce around too much and it would be far too noticeable.

She wouldn't mind it if she were in any other situation or wearing an outfit that wouldn't make it less noticeable. But it wouldn't work well if she was to stand in front of a group of men trying to make a presentation. She would have to move around a lot, and then her tits would be moving around underneath her blouse.

It took a couple of minutes, but she finally found a bathroom. It was your typical public women's bathroom with four stalls, one being for the disabled, and a four-sink counter top. Instead of urinals like in men's bathrooms, they had a small couch; a perk of being a woman.

She set her purse on the counter top between two of the faucets and searched through her purse. She got excited to find one pin at the bottom of her purse. She took off her blouse and set it aside. She felt lucky that she decided to go with a bra with a clasp on the front, so she wouldn't have to go through the trouble of taking it off to fix it. Instead, she could do this with the cups still on her tits.

She was startled when a toilet flushed from behind her. She realized she was in such a hurry that she forgot to check if anyone else was in there.

A moment later, a woman with short dark hair wearing a dark colored lady's pantsuit came out of the stall and was surprised to see a beautiful blonde woman with her shirt off by the sinks, wearing nothing but a skirt and a white bra. As she walked over to the sink to wash her hands, she could see what the topless woman was doing.

"The clasp broke," said Emily. "I'm trying to pin it together."

"I've been there before," the woman replied to her.

"Has it ever happened to you when you're minutes away from a very important meeting?"

The woman laughed. "No, it hasn't. But as a lawyer, maybe it would work to my benefit if I ever got an all-male jury."

They both laughed this time. But Emily's laughter ended when she got upset again.

"Dammit!" she cried out. "The damn pin broke. Do you have something in your purse I can borrow?'

The woman searched her purse thoroughly.

"Sorry, I got nothing here."

"How about in your office?" Emily asked.

"I don't work here, I was just visiting a client," said the woman. "And before you ask, it's a male client. So, I doubt he'll have anything."

"Shit!" Emily yelled, then took out her phone and looked up Jacob's number.

"What are you going to do now?"

"I'm going to have to text my coworker who's waiting for me that I'm going to be very, very late because I have to go to a store to get something to fix this stupid thing."

The woman saw how upset she was and thought about how she could help her. She had a crazy idea forming in her head, the only one she could think of in this situation.

"What bra size are you?"

"Why do you want to know?" Emily asked.

"Just tell me."

Emily sighed. "34DD."

"Perfect, so am I. Let's switch bras."

"Are you serious?" Emily asked, and gave her a surprised look.

"We're the same size, so why not? Do you want to be late?"

"No, you're right. Let's do this," said Emily. "Thank you so much for doing this."

"It's no problem. I'm Jen, by the way," she said. "If we're going to be exchanging bras, we might as well be on a first-name basis,"

"I'm Emily."

Emily took off her bra, setting it down on the counter. Jen, who was wearing a lady's pantsuit, took off her suit jacket, then her blouse, and finally, her bra. As she passed the bra to Emily, Jen noticed how she was not looking at her as she was taking her clothes off and thought it was cute.

"I just realized, this is like the beginning of a porn scene," Jen joked.

Emily laughed and Jen was happy that her joke worked.

Emily put on the new bra and was relieved to see that it fit perfectly. She saw Jen put her damaged bra on, keeping it in place as best as she could as she started putting her clothes back on.

"I'm sorry, I'm totally selfish," said Emily. "What are you going to do now?"

"Don't worry about me," said Jen. "My jacket will cover me pretty well and my apartment is on my way back to my office. I'll just stop by there to change to get a new bra and go back to work."

"Thank you so much, you're a life saver. How can I repay you?"

"Just be sure you can get the bra back to me. It's actually one of my favorites," said Jen as she handed Emily her business card she had in her pocket. "Call me whenever you're ready to make the exchange."

Jen winked at Emily and walked out the door. Emily put her shirt back on and fixed herself up in the mirror. As she made her way back to the elevator, she remembered how Jen had winked at her. She wondered if that meant what she thought it meant.

When Emily first saw her, she guessed she was a lesbian based on her clothing choice. It was a stereotype, but being bisexual herself and visiting enough lesbian hangouts, she saw how much truth there was to it. But even with that wink, she wasn't going to make any assumptions. She has made that mistake before, a couple of times, with some embarrassing results.

AFTERNOON

Emily had to rush to the meeting, but she got there a minute before they were scheduled to meet the clients. The pitch for the ad campaign went perfectly; she had no idea why she was nervous. She described everything her firm was prepared to do to help the client market their products and answered all of their questions perfectly. She even cracked a few jokes in between and got a good laugh from everyone. Afterwards, they all agreed to go with her campaign, and they would get in touch with her firm to go over the details.

Later on, she and Jacob went out for lunch at a nice restaurant to celebrate. Their bosses called them as they ate to let them know how proud they were of the work they had just done. This gave Emily and Jacob an excuse to order wine after they ate to celebrate.

At one point, Jacob asked if she was OK about what had happened before the meeting. She started laughing after thinking about that whole situation, which only made Jacob more curious about it. Normally, she would never discuss her breasts with a male coworker, but she thought he might enjoy the story. First, she made him promise not to tell anyone else what she was going to tell him, which he did. Then she told him the whole story, from the reason she ran out of the elevator to the woman who she exchanged bras with. They both had a good laugh the whole time she told the story.

This made Emily remember that she had to call Jen to schedule a time to return the bra to her. After they finished their lunch, they headed back to their office building. Emily went to her office to answer some emails, and when she was ready, she decided to call Jen.

She called Jen a couple of times before she realized that she may not have answered her phone if she didn't recognize the number. She would've done the same thing. So, she decided to send a simple text to her about it.

Hey Jen, it's Emily. Thanks for your help today. Call or text to discuss about returning what I borrowed from you.

Emily decided to not mention the bra in the text in case anyone else saw it, so she came up with another way to mention it.

Emily got a call a few minutes later. At first, she didn't recognize the number and was going to hang up. Then she remembered it was the number she had used earlier to call Jen. She answered the phone, and they both greeted each other. Emily thanked her again for her help, and then they talked for a little while. They completely forgot about the bra exchange and were just having a good time on the phone talking and joking with each other.

They were on call for a lot longer than either one of them had planned. Emily realized she had to make a few phone calls, so she had to wrap up her conversation with Jen.

"Sorry to do this, but I have to get back to work," said Emily. "Can we meet sometime later to return each other's bras?"

Emily laughed at what she had just said.

"I'm sorry for laughing, I just never thought I'd have this kind of conversation with anyone."

"It's quite alright," said Jen. "You have a cute laugh; I like hearing it."

Emily smiled at the prospect that Jen was probably flirting with her just now. But still, she wasn't going to assume she was a lesbian just yet.

"So, when and where do you want to meet?"

"How about the Radiance Bar? Have you ever been there?"

Emily was now sure Jen was gay. The Radiance Bar was a well-known lesbian bar downtown. She had been there plenty of times before.

"Yes, I know that place very well," Emily said, smiling.

"That's good to hear. How about we meet at 7 and I'll buy us some drinks?"

"I'd like that."

EVENING

Emily made an excuse to leave work early to go home and get herself ready to meet Jen at Radiance. She had something to eat from her fridge because the place was a bar and did not serve any food. She put on a nice sleeveless blue dress that hugged her curves the right way and showed plenty of her legs. She fixed her hair and makeup, and put on a perfume that always worked well for her on dates.

It had been a while since Emily had dated a woman. For the last year, it had been all men. They were nice guys, but she had been wanting to get back into the same-sex dating pool for a while now. She wasn't sure how her date with Jen would go, but she wanted to make a good impression on her.

She got to Radiance on time. The place hadn't changed at all since the last time she was there. The place was wall to wall with lesbians. Some with their friends to just hang out with, some with their partners, and others who were looking for other single women to hook up with.

Emily looked around for Jen for a few minutes; she was nowhere to be found. Suddenly, she felt a hand on the small of her back and turned to see Jen. She was wearing a black dress, similar to what Emily was wearing, but hers showed some cleavage on top. She also wore more makeup and had her hair done in a more girlish way. She went from the business-casual tomboy look that Emily had seen before, to a lipstick lesbian.

"Glad you made it," said Jen. "You look so beautiful."

"Thank you, so do you," Emily said, blushing. "You look so different from when I saw you earlier."

"Right, I tend to go back and forth on the lesbian fashions," Jen replied.

They went to the bar and sat on the stools. When the bartender came around, Jen ordered drinks for them. The way she did it made Emily think she was a very take-charge kind of woman, something that she liked. When their drinks arrived, they made a toast, clinked their glass cups together, and drank. Emily had never had that kind of cocktail before, but she really enjoyed it.

They talked for a while, just having fun getting to know each other. This went on long enough for them to order a second drink.

"I was curious, how did you know I was into women?" Emily asked.

"I suspected a little from the way you didn't look at my tits in the bathroom."

"What?" Emily said with a chuckle.

"If you were straight, it would be nothing you don't see regularly in the locker room. But when you're into other women, you feel you need to be courteous about it to the women around you and not look."

"Oh my God, you make a good point," said Emily. "But you didn't look away like that."

"I'm not that courteous, I will look," she replied with a wicked smile. "But I still wasn't entirely sure, so I took a risk and mentioned this bar to you to see your reaction."

"It worked. That's how I finally figured out you were gay."

Jen was the one laughing this time.

"Really? After that wink I threw at you before I left the bathroom?"

"Maybe that should've been the big hint, but I've been wrong before, with embarrassing results."

"Same here," said Jen.

They clinked their drinks again and drank them all up. They decided to hit the dance floor when they saw a decent-sized group forming. They both showed off their moves to each other. They were trying to impress each other with their skills and, at the same time, seduce each other with their moves. Jen was practically grinding herself against Emily, and she let her do it.

They went back to the bar to have one more drink, talked some more, and hit the dance floor again. Emily was having a wonderful time with Jen and the other women in the bar. Another woman tried to move in on Emily on the dance floor, practically pushing Jen out of the way. Jen wasn't going to tolerate it and got in that woman's face. Emily asked him to take her away before a confrontation would occur.

"Sorry about that," said Jen. "I almost ruined the night for us."

"It's OK, that other woman was out of line trying to pull that move. But I wasn't going to let her get away with it either."

"That's good to hear," Jen said with a big smile. "Let's get out of here."

Jen paid their bar tab and they left. They took a walk down the street with their arms linked together. They walked for a good long time before they realized it was getting late.

"I guess I should be getting home soon," said Jen.

"Yes, it's getting late."

"By the way, this may be bad timing. But I did mention on the phone that Radiance was a good place to give my bra back to me. But I guess you don't have it."

"Oh, I have it alright," said Emily, with a wicked smile.

"Where is it?"

Emily leaned in close to her ear.

"I'm still wearing it," Emily revealed. "And if you want it back, you're going to have to take it off of me."

Jenn smiled, thinking this was the luckiest night of her life.

NIGHT

It didn't take them long to get to Jen's apartment. They got a cab and made out with each other the whole ride to her place. The kissing continued all the way up in the elevator and down the hallway to the apartment.

As soon as they got into the apartment, Jen kept trying to take Emily's dress off, but she kept holding her back.

"You need to slow down," said Emily.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really excited to fuck you right now."

When they got to the bedroom, Jen immediately pulled down the zipper of Emily's dress and then pushed the dress down off of her body. Before she could do anything else, Emily jumped on the bed. She was kneeling on the mattress and facing Jen as she reached around her back and unhooked the bra, releasing her big tits. Even though Jen had already seen Emily's tits earlier, she was excited to see them again.

Emily twirled the bra over her head a few times and then flung it at Jen, who caught it in midair.

"Now you've got your bra back from me," said Emily. "Are you going to return mine?"

"You have to earn it back," said Jen, with a devilish smile.

Jen quickly undressed herself, leaving Emily impressed with how fast she got herself naked. Emily took off her own panties just in time for Jen to get on the bed and pounce herself on top of Emily.

They held each other close as they rolled around the bed, kissing each other. Their breasts pressed against the others, and their hands roamed, getting a good feel of each other's bodies.

Jen got her hands between Emily's legs and rapidly fingered her clit. She could feel how quickly Emily's body was getting revved up as she did this. Jen began kissing Emily, from her neck all the way to her tits, holding her face there, kissing those beautiful mounds of flesh. She then started sucking on each one of her nipples, something that always gets Emily excited when it's done right.

Jen then started kissing Emily down her torso until her face was between her legs, where she lashed her tongue out at Emily's clit. She used every skill she had ever learned to orally please Emily.

"Oh, oh. Oh!" Emily continually cried out.

It wasn't long before Emily screamed to the top of her lungs as an orgasm shot through her body. It had been a long time since someone else was responsible for giving her an orgasm, except when she did it on her own. It was better experiencing it from being pleasured by another person.

When Jen was finished, she got out from between Emily's legs, got on top of Emily's body again, and started kissing her in another passionate embrace. After rolling around like that for a few minutes, Emily wanted to have her turn to pleasure Jen. She got Jen on her back and moved her head to between Jen's legs. She started pleasuring Jen with her tongue and fingers; Jen enjoyed this combo method very much. It wasn't long before Jen experienced her own orgasm.

After a while, Jen made Emily get out from between her legs. She got out of bed and went to the top drawer of her nightstand, rummaging through the various items in there.

"What are you doing?" Emily asked.

"Looking for this," Jen replied as she took out a decent-sized vibrator.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers
12