Bra Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jen turned it on, Emily got excited to see how it was vibrating. Jen got back on the bed with Emily and immediately used the vibrator on her. She moved it around Emily's pussy in various ways, and she sometimes teased her by momentarily taking the toy away and then putting it back on her pussy again. Jen enjoyed seeing the look on Emily's face as she used this toy on her like this.

She gave Emily the vibrator and who then used it on Jen. She had never used a vibrator on another woman before; she usually just did it for herself. She decided to use it in pretty much the same way on Jen's pussy as she would do it on her own. She was glad to see that it was getting excellent results.

Jen made Emily stop using the vibrator and then got her into a new position where they interlocked their legs with each other until their wet pussies touched one another. As they gyrated their hips, their pussies were grinding on one another. They looked at each other as they were getting equally aroused from this position.

Jen then took the vibrator and put it between their pussies and held it there. As they continued bunting one another, the vibrator was doing its job to get them more and more excited. Their gyrations increased, and they were both moaning loudly. It wasn't long before they tossed their heads back and screamed as they were simultaneously experiencing an orgasm together.

When they were done, they went back to pleasuring each other with their fingers and mouths. They went on like this for the better part of an hour as they went back and forth pleasuring each other in various ways.

When they were finally done, they fell on the bed next to each other.

"That was fucking amazing," said Emily. "I haven't been fucked like that in such a long time."

"You were absolutely amazing," said Jen. "You can spend the night if you want."

"I'd like that. Thank you."

Jen pulled a blanket over their naked bodies and they held each other as they went to sleep in each other's arms.

NEXT MORNING

When Jen woke up, she found Emily was already out of bed and getting her clothes back on.

"I'm sorry about this, but I wasn't planning on staying the whole night, and now I need to rush home and change before I go to work."

"It's understandable," said Jen. "We got too excited last night. We didn't plan for a lot of this."

"Thanks for understanding. I feel really bad for leaving like this," said Emily. "By the way, this is going to sound crazy with everything we went through in the last 24 hours, but can I borrow one of your bras again? Now that I gave back yours, I don't have one to wear back home."

Jen laughed at the situation. She got out of bed, still completely naked from the night before, and went to her walk-in closet. When she returned, she handed Emily a bra and she took it. It took Emily a moment to realize that it was her broken bra from the day before, but the clasp was fixed.

"Oh my God, you fixed it. How?" Emily asked.

"I took it to a place I know that alters and fixes clothing; they can do bras as well," said Jen. "I was going to see if I could get you to come to my bedroom to make the exchange and make it a surprise that I got it fixed."

Jen laughed. She thought she was being original with how she wanted to give Jen her bra back, but it turns out they both had the same idea.

Emily moved in close to Jen and gave her a big kiss on the mouth.

"You're an amazing woman," said Emily.

"So are you."

They kissed again, more passionately than before.

"You know what, I think you're going to be late for work today," said Jen.

"Why do you say that?"

Jen answered that by tossing Emily back onto her bed and then pounced on top of her. At that moment, Emily didn't care if she was late to work as it was worth it to make love to Jen again.

The End.

12