Bra Strap

Story Info
Broken Bra Strap.
1.3k words
3.91
36.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Broken" is probably not the right word to use, probably more like unhooked would be a better description. Anyway, I could not reach it. It seems to be always the left strap, you know the one that runs halfway down your back, the one that you cannot reach unless you take of your shirt and spin your bra around to the front. In the middle of the day, in the middle of the kitchen and the neighbors are outside. I texted Michael, who was home and working from home in the basement.

"Can you help me with something." I sent him a text.

"Sure, Be right up." He sent back.

It was not long when I heard him climb the stairs from his work area and open the basement door, unlatch the dog gate, then come into view of where I was now, back in the office.

"What can I help you with?" He asked.

"Can you fix me; my bra strap has come undone again." I said.

"You know that I'm not very good at hooking them up, right?" He said.

"Along with unhooking them as well." I shot back not really knowing that I said that so fast.

The look on his face was a little sullen, he asked me to turn away from him. I felt him lift the back of my shirt and run his hands inside. He felt up my back and I fought back a shiver. He located the upper strap and then the lower one. He pulled on the upper one and I felt the cup of my left breast pull up and rewrap around it. Michael hooked my bra back up and I turned towards him and took both of my hands and readjusted both of my boobs in the bra in front of him.

"Better?" He asked.

"For now, I guess." I answered back.

He missed my little hint as he said, "Ok" the turned to head back downstairs and back to work.

He was always "my boobs man" and here he was just reclasping my bra and walking away instead of trying to unhook the other side? I guess that we had been working from home together for more than a year now. Maybe he was not interested anymore? Maybe I am not interested anymore? Then she thought, does he see me as a co-worker during the day?

Yes, that had to be it, neither of us have been really anywhere so that had to be it. When he was in the office and still when he does go in the office, he works with mainly women so there's always that thought somewhere in way back of mind that the one before strayed, so eventually so will Michael as well, or at least that was what was sometimes thought of. 20 plus years now and nothing even close to straying so it has to be the co-worker style work environment that we are existing in.

A day or so went by and still working like co-workers, I thought that I would try again. I had gotten the boys off to school and just returned from taking them to school. I went upstairs and actually lied down to take a little nap before work. The wonders of a small power nap. When I awoke, I realized that I had rolled over, maybe a few times, and the back strap of my bra had come unclasped again. Now, I could have just taken it off and re-clasp it myself but I thought that the boys were in school and we were home by ourselves again today. During my power nap I had quicky dreamt about Michael taking me a little rough and from behind, I was feeling a surly even in the morning.

I texted Michael to come and help me upstairs, not something that either of us normally do. It was not long before I could hear him open the basement door and begin climbing the two sets of stairs leading up to the hallway. He walked down the laminate floor hallway and pushed open our bedroom door.

He walked in and I said, "It happened again, my bra strap came undone."

This time he was in. "Do you want it re-hooked or taken off?" He asked.

Ah, the spark is not dead.

"Off please." I said as I lifted my t-shirt over my head leaving me sitting on the edge of our bed in just shorts and my bra half on.

He raised his eyebrows and without saying anything walked over to me on our bed, bent down, took my face in his hands, and kissed me like it was the first time that I had let him.

When we finally parted, I said, "Wow, where did that come from?"

"It is always there. We are rarely alone and both wound up." He said as he kissed me again.

"I'm wound up now and the boys are at school." I said.

He reached back and worked to unhook my bra. I giggled a little as it took him more than a few seconds to unhook it. He pulled it free, forward, and slid my one arm out of the hooked strap. I sat on our bed topless and I leaned back a little on my arms. My big boobs rested on then fell off to the sides of my ribs. I don't like him to me to see me topless in twilight let alone in full light during the day. It had been a long time since we have had sex during the day, let alone a weekday.

He didn't say anything and stepped towards me and cupped each breast in his hand. He picked up each boobs weight and rolled each nipple with his thumb and forefinger, I let my head drop back with a long sigh. He played enough to make them stiffen, his hands moved down to my hips and I lay back, he gripped my shorts and panties to pull them off my ass and down my legs.

He grabbed my legs and pushed them up towards my shoulders, I opened my eyes to see him, pants down and his/my stiff cock at the ready. My ass on the edge of our bed and he stepped up and between my legs. Usually, we need lots of lube. I did not need any lube and he knew that as well.

He was there, the big head of his dick was now at my entrance. He gripped my knees and pushed his way in. I was wet but not so wet that he slipped right in. It had been so long since we had done anything that he felt larger than before. I thought about asking him to get some lube but he pushed in slow enough and then back out that I alone began to lube him up. He eased in again until he was all the way in me. He stopped and asked if I was ok. I was full, he had filled me with his cock. He filled me, now I wanted him to fuck me.

I nodded yes.

He pulled back and almost out of me, he paused with just the large head of his cock still stretching my entrance. I nodded yes, again.

He pushed back in me slow again and I took all of him easier now. He pulled back but this time he didn't stop but forcefully pushed back in me again. I nodded yes.

He pulled back quicker this time, then rammed back inside me, all the while I nodded yes with my eyes closed. He picked up speed and severity of ramming back into me. I was now bouncing under him on our married, shared bed. I'm glad that my back felt better as he was really pounding into me now. Our movements were so pronounced that my boobs were bouncing on my chest enough that it felt like I was running.

I moved my arms down and crossed them under my boobs to slow them a little. I opened my eyes to see his watching my tits bounced, I smiled as I knew "my boob-man" was back.