Bra Zen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers

"Actually, I have to admit, Madame Joanna, that all the ideas are mine, but my crossdressing cousin did the final drawings. You know - David, or Jackie, as he calls himself. Now please, be honest, and tell me they're awful and I'll just forget the whole idea."

The problem is that the bra, which Angelica has nicknamed the Bra Zen, or BraZen, is quite wonderful. In Jake's, or Joanna's, mind, the design breaks some new ground. It is at once both an everyday kind of garment, and yet explicitly sexy.

When Jake/Joanna tells her that it's a winner and he might want to run with it, Angelica says she wants it to be introduced under his name. She just wants a cut of the profit, if any.

The BraZen is an instant hit, and industry observers speculate on what brought about Jake's new style direction. Angelica models it, of course, and she's making even more money. Eventually she finds herself so busy that her visits to Jake/Joanna's place are less and less frequent.

However, she brings her artist cousin David/Jackie to visit, dressed en femme. A little taller than Angelica, he still has vestiges of her sultry face. And like Angelica said, he/she really is a sexy, convincing crossdresser with a fine taste in clothing.

That particular evening, as they all drink wine, Jake (he didn't want to dress up with a new person in the mix) is hoping to high heaven that Angelica will sleep with him, because she keeps touching him.

Angelica shows David/Jackie photos of Jake as Joanna and her cousin acts impressed. "Angelica, you really do know how to doll a guy up! ... Listen, Jake, I can help you even more. I'd love to."

"Oh, Angelica is all I need, that way."

Unfortunately, Angelica has to leave to drive David/Jackie home, and Jake has to be content with pleasuring himself, wearing one of his woman's bras.

David/Jackie has the same relentless skills of persuasion as his cousin, and eventually talks his way into a weekend dress-up escapade with Jake. He arrives looking as sexy as before, with long hair and a bosom that seems natural.

"I'm wearing one of your bras," he tells Jake.

"BraZen?"

"Oh no, a Secret Island."

Jake is pleased.

Now, Jake has never had sex with a man before, but then again, he's never been around such an attractive man/woman before. As Jackie helps him dress, and as Jackie applies makeup while making full body contact with him, Jake's sap is rising as he feels his cock pushing healthily against his panties. Jackie's subtle perfume works its magic on him and he seriously thinks of his guest as a bona fide woman. Even Jackie's voice is very close to womanly.

When Jackie gently fits his long-hair wig to his head, Joanna looks at herself in her full-length mirror.

"My god, what a transition from man-bra to this!" he exclaims.

"Man bra?" asks Jackie.

"Oh, you don't know? Tell you some other time."

"Joanna, gotta say you would turn heads if you went out on the town looking so hot."

"Not my style. Perfectly happy to stay in the closet. And you will keep all of this to yourself, won't you? I want to keep my reputation as a guy who frequents brewpubs, and just happens to design bras for a living."

"Of course. Angelica and I will keep your secret. But there's one thing I want to ask of you."

"And what would that be?"

And with that, Jackie leans in a little toward Joanna, until their lips are only a few inches apart, and she looks deeply into the bra designer's eyes.

Joanna is floating on this intimacy, imagining, actually, that Jackie is Angelica, with real boobs and a cunt, and nice ass, and she doesn't avoid Jackie's lips as they come in slowly, and teasingly brush hers.

She catches glimpses of Jackie's womanly eyelashes, nice cheekbones and sexy hair.

Joanna finds herself reaching around to grab Jackie's behind. They kiss a lingering, deep kiss.

In the bedroom, Jackie expertly pushes up Joanna's dress and mouth-sucks her cock to orgasm. Even Angelica has never done that! During the whole scene, there's very little hint that Jackie too has a cock, hidden away somewhere.

Although Jake didn't plan it that way, Jackie's visits replace Angelica's visits. And Jake continues to see women as well. But a certain part of him thoroughly enjoys his playtime as Joanna, where he can feel that for a few hours, he's a woman.

Eventually Jackie fullfills Jake's/Joanna's request to be penetrated, just like a woman. And in turn, Joanna learns to love giving oral sex.

Eventually, Jake/Joanna is drawn into the Fuentes family - but introduced only as Angelica's and Jackie's/David's boss (since Jake has hired him as well) and Angelica's occasional escort. Jake begins to attend all their family events - weddings, graduations, anniversaries, quinceaneras, Cinco de Mayos, and so on. The family prospers because of Angelica's growing wealth and her generosity.

Which all began when she brazenly asked Jake about his man-bra.

And through all this, the women of the world (and crossdressers too) continue to love their Bobby Braxton bras.

ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers
12