Bracelets of Fingers

Story Info
A CD dates a woman but finds her brother more her speed.
17k words
4.72
15.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bracelets of Fingers

By Sabrina G. Langton

***

Author's note: It is hard to say what this story is about, I wanted to write something with little plot, little sex, little character development. Let's just say I failed on all three, it became just another one of my studies of a Crossdresser ready for a change, well ready for another change. I hope YOU like it.

***

"You remember my old boyfriend from my mother's block, Ray right?"

"Yeah,"

"Well, he keeps on asking me to go to Sheila's wedding with him, on Saturday. Whoever was going with him canceled. Again."

'That's only two days before the cruise."

"I know, but would you be mad if I went with him. He did ask me a while ago. It was right before I met you."

What was I going to say? Of course, it would be fine, one night with the old boyfriend, at a wedding, what could possibly happen? I had to be understanding, it was with some of her friends too. The only thing about Ray is that he is the complete opposite of me, he was tall, maybe 6'2" or 6'3". He was large and wide and had the biggest hands. She told me he looked like a football player and she mentioned that he was so handsome. I had never met him before.

Me? I was more on the cute side and I was 5'8" without heels.

***

'These are a few of the

Things I find joy

Bracelets of fingers

Since I was a boy'

***

Kate and I were celebrating, knowing each other for a year, by going on a cruise to Alaska. We were leaving next Monday. The two of us had always wanted to go. We both just turned twenty-six and personally, I never went anywhere, I just recently started a great job and finally had some money. I lived on the edge of Princeton in a great apartment complex. When Kate's mother, Mrs. Holden found out we were going she invited herself along, well she invited eight other people as well. Her whole immediate family. She was also going to be paying for everyone too, so I couldn't really be that upset.

Kate and I meeting was a surprise for both of us. I hadn't had a girlfriend in a long while, since high school, but I didn't mind being on my own. I was sort of getting into other things before I met her, and I was enjoying it most of the time. It was slightly dicey and salacious but I think that's what I liked about it.

Kate, on the other hand, started the process of breaking up with her then-boyfriend of three years. He was kind of a flirt and she didn't like that he treated her a little too flippantly. At first, she was teaching him a lesson, but then we started to get along pretty well together. We had a lot in common, though some of it wasn't Kate's favorite thing about me. We both liked to wear short skirts and high heels. She was a perfect female and I was a long-time crossdresser.

Before I knew Kate, with her big green eyes, long brown hair, and perfect dress sense, I went to the Golden Dove Salon. I didn't go as often as I would have liked, but enough to make me feel like I was still dabbling in crossdressing. I would walk into the salon a male and I would leave a female, and sometimes I would feel like one. The women at the salon dressed and made me up just like one of them, I fit in very well. I could have been one of the girls washing hair or sweeping up the locks from the floor. When they were done with me I always rushed out the back door and drove straight to a quiet park or parking lot. I wanted to show off but I had absolutely no nerve. I would open the door of my car and put my nylon-covered legs out in the wind. I would cross them and run my long nails on my thighs. I would beg someone to watch me, but as soon as I saw someone I would tense up, close the door, and take care of myself quickly. I always got so excited so I played with myself through the dress. Then I rushed home. My big chunky resin bangles knocked together as I made a sharp turn.

Once back at the apartment building I would sneak in the back and pray no one saw me. I was still so worked up while I clicked up the two flights of stairs. If I saw someone I just smiled and looked down at the steps. My pocketbook covered the obvious bulge in front.

The only one I told about this was Mika, my favorite makeup artist. If she was busy when I came into the salon I would come back when she wasn't. I was coming here mostly for her, getting my hair and makeup done was the bonus.

She was painting my lips and adjusting my wig, I could tell she was thinking. "Are you looking for company?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, I was being naive.

"You know, a man, someone to help with your confidence, you can't be hanging out in a car. I know someone perfect for you." And she did

***

I met Kate at a club that the girls at the salon went to. They invited me to this place every time I went to have my makeup done, fourteen times in a row until I relented. They told me that I was ready to hang out and meet someone else in real life. I was so nervous, they gave me Melatonin and a red bull. Mika told me to focus on my loud bracelets and imagine I was just in my bedroom. Imagine forty people in my bedroom, the thought of it didn't make me any less tense.

We took over a whole section of the loud bar, and I tried to hide behind Mika or one of the others. My dress was so short and my heels were four-inch pumps, I was tall but not the tallest which was nice. I was sucking on my straw and trying to look more sultry and less panic-struck, and soon a very pretty woman squeezed in between some of us to order drinks. She commented on my big amber bracelets. She even took my arm and looked at them closer, she loved the color, they looked other-worldly soaking in the slight light from the bar.

I shook my head a lot and smiled, I was nervous the whole time. I was hoping my voice wouldn't crack. All I did was play with the hem of my short dress, and look to the other girls for help. No help ever came. I couldn't believe the first time I went out dressed up to a club and a woman was talking to me, the girls from the salon swore I would end up with a man, that was their plan.

At the salon, Mika would show me how to do my makeup and hair, and one of the others would give me long nails. I tried to stay a couple of days as a woman back then, it was easy since sometimes I worked from home. Five days was the longest I ever went completely living as a female. Mika decided if I was going to live as a woman I should have a guy, you know just to play with. I thought she was teasing me, but before she even finished my eye makeup I had a tall handsome man standing in front of me kissing my hand. He gave me two roses. I gave one to Mika.

"Sabrina this is Brad." She told me. I was trapped I couldn't move, I had a girl painting my nails and I had Mika fluffing me with her makeup brush.

"Hi," I said in my girlie voice.

He smiled. "Hi beautiful, Mika says you should take me home with you."

"Really?"

Mika hit my arm, "Yes really, he can follow you. It's too cold to go to the park today." She winked and gave a little laugh, she was enjoying this. Brad followed me home.

***

I met with Brad almost every time I went to the Golden Dove after that. He was the salon's Fed Ex driver and he was done quite early. He always followed me in my car. Mika would make comments to me the whole time while he sat looking at me getting my eyes, lips, and nails done. He would smile and watch me cross my legs, it was quite exciting. She said he would be good practice, he would keep me out of trouble. She wanted to get me off the streets. Then she would laugh, loud. She also wouldn't give me his phone number.

Brad told me he loved blondes. He also had a thing for women in heels and in dresses. It seemed Brad had a thing for almost everything. He loved my nails, my stockings, my bracelets, even my car, and apartment.

We soon had a routine, he parked next to me in the lot behind my building and in ten minutes he made his way up. I buzzed him into the back, I buzzed for so long, I didn't want anyone seeing me enter with a man. I made him a drink and in another ten minutes his pants were down by his knees.

The first time I was a little surprised, I thought we would ease into it a little slower. Mika warned me that he expected me to be all-woman for him. Sometimes if I was female for four or five days I might see him almost every day. He was always coming quick and he never stayed long, and Mika warned me not to get too attached to him. The rest of the women in the world needed him too.

I would bring him into my bedroom and bring him a drink. We would converse for a couple of minutes. This was my favorite part of him visiting, I imagined I was his girlfriend and we were getting ready to go to the movies or dinner. Turns out he had a girlfriend or three already.

"You have the hottest lips," He would tell me. He was full of compliments, I wasn't used to it. "You have the blondest hair I had ever seen." That, he told me every time he came over, it made me giggle.

He loved to watch me changing my pantyhose. I would slip off my skirt or lift my dress and change. I could tell he loved that little show. Once he was comfortable and on the bed, his pants and briefs would come down and I crawled between his legs. I would put my hands on his thighs and start kissing his manhood, while I pushed my breasts against his knees. He was quite big, and I could tell he was proud of it. He would tell me about all the girls that took him into their mouths. I was just one of them.

"Mmm, You are so hard today." I would smile at him and kiss the side of his cock. I would lick down and suck his balls, he was constantly shifting, his midsection was always on mid-thrust. I had to rub his legs to calm him down. Once he was inside my lips, I sucked and played with him with my tongue. At first, I wasn't used to his girth or length but soon there was no problem at all. It was a skill like everything else, like learning to paint. I loved having him in my mouth, Mika was right it was good for my confidence and my sex drive. I had to make it my goal to look perfect for someone. I sucked and he would hold my head, soon he fucked my mouth. I let him thrust, I let him do whatever he wanted. I was totally enjoying myself being with a man. I was so comfortable with him, I wish I could take some of that comfort out into the world, or into someone else's bed.

Brad loved to cum on my face so I had to smile with my tongue out while he pumped himself. I would wink and flutter my eyelashes. I would encourage him, trying to look as sexy as I could. Trying to coax all that sperm from his jerking cock. Once he let loose he usually landed on my cheek, my hair, or the wall behind me. He never had good aim, his eyes were usually closed as he came. I wanted him to cum in my mouth but he always missed. I then licked him clean, sometimes rubbing myself in the process. I could cum too if I wanted, but sometimes I would wait until he was gone and pose in my mirror. It didn't matter either way I was always completely satisfied.

I was constantly giving Mika presents and buying her breakfast or lunch. She didn't know how happy I was she introduced me to Brad, but I think she had an idea.

***

When I first met Kate at the club she told me she didn't believe that I was not a real 'woman.' I was with the seven girls from the salon and a couple of their boyfriends at the time. Kate said we should get together another time to see if I was really a guy. She was trying to be cute, and I liked that she thought I was a real girl. We talked at the bar for quite a while, then she had to leave with her friends.

We ended up meeting later that week for lunch, I was dressed in drab, we got along quite well again. I originally had to call her over because she didn't know who I was. That was a year ago. She rarely saw me in dresses after that and she hardly ever brought it up. We started going out together just as friends. She then told me she wanted a change from the usual guys she was seeing. I knew I wasn't ready for a real relationship, I was into my dressing up and seeing Brad, but I relented again. I was easily swayed in everything I ever did. I also very rarely went to visit Mika again after that, I didn't think Kate should have a boyfriend that would go and have his eye makeup done, in public.

I always had a feeling Kate didn't think I was an upgrade, she was just passing through a phase, and was looking for something different. Different enough.

***

Monday

"I still think you should go on the cruise as 'Sabrina.' Just think how much fun you would have."

Kate had been trying to get me to dress up for the entire three weeks. I couldn't understand the change of support for my dressing. Initially, I was very surprised she even brought it up, but I had no intention of introducing my femme self to her family. I felt they probably didn't like me too much, to begin with, I didn't see them very often. I didn't want to give them even more ammunition to dislike me.

"I wish I could but there is no way, I would be too nervous."

"Well, I have one more week to convince you." She laughed and went through my closet of dresses.

"Well don't get too confident," I told her and went to get dinner ready.

I didn't like when she investigated my bedroom. She had been doing that a lot lately. When she visited I always entertained in the kitchen or living room. It was a safer territory. I had so many dresses and outfits, I had been crossdressing since I was very young. I was in grammar school when I first tried on my sister's clothes, everyone else was next door watching the Super Bowl.

I could hear her still ruffling through my wardrobe, I could hear her exclamations of surprise when she found something delicate, overly feminine, or interesting. "You have so many choices, so many dresses that would be perfect for this vacation, you know that? And I think you have heels to match every, single, one."

I was thinking, I had more, that she didn't even know about. I kept my costumes and sexier items way, way in the back of my closet. Right next to another set of drawers that I didn't want Kate to ever find, with more lingerie, hosiery, and other playthings.

And then the next day she walked into my apartment and saw me with another plaything. I was so embarrassed, while she was surprised and annoyed.

***

Tuesday

I work for a company that supplies and creates paints and brushes for artists. I like it, even though I am on the phone most of the time. I love working with people who create, who make art, and who live and dream about art. Like me.

I have been creating, drawing, and painting since I was young. I had books and milk crates filled with past artworks and scribbles. I didn't have any on my walls, I saved that for artwork I loved, by painters I admired.

Today, I finished work early, I wanted to create. I set up my easel stand, got my colors together, and got ready to paint. I was overdressed for the occasion. Since I was working from home I was wearing one of my nicer dresses. An off-the-shoulder blue dress, tight around the waist and full on my hips. The hem came around the middle of my thighs. Underneath I had on beige panties, a matching strapless bra, and nude pantyhose. I had on four-inch high-heeled sandals with a nice one-inch platform. I slipped on a bunch of my big bangles, a thin necklace, and clip-on dangling earrings. My makeup was perfect, I learned so much from Mika. She had shown me how to put on my long eyelashes and fix and outline my dark pink lips. I put my long hair in a high ponytail, adding more tail for length, another great option from her. My nails were dark pink, matching my toes.

I found my little white gloves, I slipped on a little cotton smock, and I started painting. I was feeling more creative than ever, I was in a zone, I had my music loud, I had a glass of chardonnay, and I looked feminine and perfect.

For some reason when I get into one of my creating moods, it made me excited. This has happened since I was young, and I was always unprepared for it. The art of making something out of nothing totally turned me on. I didn't understand why art for me was so sensual. Even making music, or curtains, or clothes sometimes put me in the right mood. I didn't know why I would be so hard. Today I felt I was even more excited than ever before. I felt my little 'clit' pointing right above my tiny silk panties. Getting dressed always made me super excited, but now combined with my makeup looking spectacular and my creativity, I was reaching some point in my sexuality that was taking me over the edge into nirvana. Watching the beautiful 'woman' with her brushes and bangles, concentrating on her art was turning me on like crazy. I must have been painting for hours, I had lost all track of time, the wine swirling throughout my body.

I put down the brush, threw off my smock and gloves, and blew a kiss to the woman in the mirror. She had to release her sexual tension, she had to make the trip to ecstasy so she could finish her painting. So she could get on with her day. I went to the back of the dark closet and opened the bottom drawer of my lingerie dresser. It was times like this when I missed Brad. Instead, I fished out my favorite toy and brought it into the bedroom, leaving the closet a mess. I took it and affixed it to my dressing mirror. I brushed my hair, put on a little lip gloss, and smoothed out my pantyhose. I looked and felt wonderful. I sat with my legs next to me, I wanted to see my heels in the mirror. My grin was so big as I kissed my favorite plaything, a long, hard cock stuck onto my mirror. Perfectly in line with my lips, perfect for a quick blow job so this hot sensual 'woman' could get back to her work.

I kissed the head and then spoke in my girlie voice, "Mmm you taste so good, lover. After this, we can go to the movies or dinner, hehe." I winked and took the cock into my mouth. I love doing this. It was the one thing that led to orgasm the quickest, lasted the longest, and was the most satisfying. I sucked and watched myself enjoying this manhood, in my mirror, pulling down my dress and playing with my breast forms through the frills. My shoulders were soft and pale, my cheeks rosy and glowing. I then had one hand around the eight-inch phallus and another stroking my legs, lifting the hem and exposing my stockings. I was getting excited, I was getting ready to cum.

"Mmm." I would hum. I loved doing this, it was so sensual. I loved watching the beautiful woman please her 'boyfriend's cock.' Sometimes I would catch my cum in my hand and wipe it all over the dildo and then lick it clean. I might even come again, I was in one of those moods. I was losing focus, I was getting lightheaded, I got distracted and slipped the cock slowly in my mouth as I made eye contact with the sexy blonde.

"What the hell!" I heard a voice, through the music. I froze. Kate was behind me, standing on the threshold of my bedroom, hands on her hips. I still had the head of the cock in my mouth. "Can't you hear the bell, what the hell are you doing?" She walked behind me looking down, I slipped the dick out of my mouth and I saw her notice it on the mirror, glistening, I couldn't even hide it, I couldn't even talk. I felt like I was caught stealing, caught lying, caught with the murder weapon. I was out of my parents' house and on my own, why did I have to feel like this again.

Kate was quiet, she looked down into my eyes, with my long lashes and copper eye shadow, then she walked out of the room. I stood up and fixed my dress, I was showing too much skin, my shoulders, cleavage, and legs. I always told Kate I didn't dress too often, but what was too often? I also lied and told her I only liked women. I heard the front door slam.

***

Wednesday

She didn't talk to me. Sometimes she called three times during the day, she texted constantly. Our relationship was never this quiet before. I was thinking I would have to cancel the cruise. I texted a couple of times and then I stopped. I couldn't keep apologizing for who I was. I couldn't keep saying sorry for something I wasn't sorry about. I liked what I liked, every crossdresser did. Every human did. I just wished I wasn't so dressed up, so perfect, or so confident in my cock sucking.