Bracelets of Fingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

I packed and I also took so many pictures of me in this new ensemble. It was getting late, I was getting so horny, I was going to take out my silicone plaything. I fished it out of the closet and attached it to the mirror. My phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey we are on the way up, open the door we brought some wine." It was Kate.

"You're here?"

"Well, now we are," She knocked. "Open the door."

First things first, the dildo went back in the closet and I locked my bedroom door.

"Shit." She was going to be pissed. I had no other choice I had to open the door, I had to show them my brand new outfit. Who the hell was 'them'?

I heard another knock, I took a deep breath and opened the door. Three smiles, then two confused looks. I let them in. They had a case of wine and a couple of shopping bags. I had them put it on the coffee table. Kate took my arm and led me into the hall.

"How do you want me to introduce you. I wish you warned me."

"I wish you warned ME." I was shaking, I didn't want to meet anyone, especially not her ex-boyfriend, not while wearing a skirt.

"I'm just going to introduce them to 'Sabrina' then."

"Wait who's out there?"

"Well it's Ray and Jeremy, you met my brother before."

We heard them calling us, I was getting even tenser, I was hyperventilating. I didn't know what to do.

"I don't know, do you want to tell them you're a roommate or something?"

"Okay, that's fine," I swallowed, "I'll follow you."

She smiled at me, she wasn't mad at all. She touched the fabric of the blouse, "This outfit looks great." She motioned and we walked out of the hall, the two men were still standing around the table.

"Guys, this is Sabrina, um, she rents the back bedroom. And this is Ray and Jeremy."

Jeremy took my hand, I was now wishing my nails were shorter and my skirt was longer. "Hi, we actually met once before."

"Jeremy was at that club the night we met," Kate told me.

"Oh, nice to meet you, again." I giggled nervously and then turned toward Ray. "And you're Ray, nice to meet you too."

"Mmm." He slightly lifted his head, he didn't seem too thrilled to be here.

We took two bottles out of the box and Kate filled the table with snacks. I went in to get some wine glasses. My hands were shaking. When I came out the three of them were sitting. Ray and Kate on the two recliners, leaving the couch for Jeremy, and then me. I put the four glasses on the table and Jeremy poured the wine.

Jeremy looked a little like Kate, I saw the family resemblance. He was probably six inches taller than her with dark hair and the makings of a light beard. He had a nice smile on his face when I walked in, he was now looking at my legs. Maybe he likes CDs in pantyhose as I do. Ray, on the other hand, was big, both big and tall. He filled up the entire recliner. His arms were massive, he also had a scowl still on his face, he didn't look too happy. I wasn't about to change his mood.

Ray moved up to take a glass, "So where's this boyfriend?"

"He's out," Kate looked at me, "No big deal you can meet him some other time."

"Then let's ditch this place, let's go back to the bar." Ray downed his wine. While the rest of us clinked glasses.

"Cheers."

At first, I was uncomfortable, but Kate and Jeremy were talking and we seemed to be having fun. Every time Ray said something, Kate would give him a look, and then look at me. I felt bad now that she had to spend the wedding with him, he seemed like a jerk. He also didn't smell as good as Jeremy. I don't know what Jeremy had on but I was liking it, I could tell Kate was wondering what I was doing, I felt like I was leaning a little too close to her brother, my senses in overdrive.

They spent an hour talking, I spent listening, I didn't mind, I was having fun, I was being a girl. I was playing with my hair and roaming my fingers on my thighs. When I crossed my legs, I caught both men checking them out, it was weird but I liked it.

"So I guess you are loving this outfit." Kate smiled and made me stand up. "I bought the top, skirt, and heels last night at around ten o'clock, and now you are rockin' it already."

"I am, I couldn't wait to try it on. It goes with my bracelets" I couldn't sit down fast enough, Ray was giving me a nasty look.

"Uhh, the sleeves of that shirt are too short."

"Ray they are supposed to be like that." Kate scolded him, and he stood up again.

"Come on let's get outta here. Sabrina come with us. You can meet the rest of the crew, Kate's old crew."

"Or," Jeremy held my arm, "We can let them go and you and I can finish the wine." He looked at me, a slight smile on his face.

"Okay." I smiled, I really didn't want to go out in this short skirt. Staying here with Kate's brother was the better option. We all stood up and Kate took my arm again and led me into the hall.

She looked back to make sure they couldn't hear. "First of all this outfit makes you look incredible, ha, I knew it would."

I just smiled, I could tell she liked the female me. It was the first time since we met that we socialized as two 'women' together.

"I wanted to show you that Ray is an ass. I really am just doin' this as a favor. Plus I kinda want to see Sheila and the guys from school." She shrugged. "I don't know why she didn't invite me in the first place, she invited my mother. Everyone is still at the bar if you want to come later." She stopped and looked at me, I watched her glance down at my breasts, and then back up to my feminine eyes.

"No, no you go."

"You're going to stay here with Jeremy?" She lifted her eyebrows.

"I guess."

She shook her head and we walked back out with the guys, but Ray was already gone.

Kate took another bottle of wine out of the box and one of the shopping bags. "Be nice," She pointed at her brother. Then to me, "You too." She kissed us both goodbye. We walked her to the door, "I would rather stay here with you two but I can feel three is a crowd." She glanced at the two of us, I was wondering what she was thinking, what she meant by that. She then pointed to Jeremy and looked at me. "Just remember, he's a flirt. A big one." She was gone, I was in my apartment with a man.

***

"I love Princeton, I went to college here. Did you?" He walked over to the window, it looked out on the parking lot then town, the complex was close to the college.

"I did. I majored in art history and criticism, how 'bout you."

"Mechanical engineering," He turned back to me. "I live about a half-mile away from here. I guess I couldn't leave the area either."

He took my waist and we looked out the window together, I could see his reflection, he was looking at me not the view. He was smiling, his eyes looked so nice, his shoulders so broad, his arm still around me. I missed having a man in the apartment with me. Jeremy was so different than Brad, being with Brad was like a mad rush, sometimes I couldn't relax until he was gone. Being here now with Jeremy was more relaxing, there was no agenda, no formal outcome. No one had to bring down their pants or get on their knees. We could just talk, we could get to know each other.

"Kate is very lucky to have met you." He turned to me. "When we were at the bar all those ages ago, ha, I told her I want to meet the beautiful woman with the bracelets."

"Really?"

"Really. You had on these beautiful bracelets, I noticed them from the other end of the club. So I sent Kate over to talk me up. Then she lied to me. She wanted you for herself."

I looked at him, I was getting edgy again, he knew who I was. He had to. I had seen him a couple of times before, I realized, but we have never spoken together. I very rarely saw Kate's family, just her mother. I very rarely even went into her house. Jeremy took my hand and we sat on the couch. We were quiet, I didn't know what to say anyway. Jeremy opened another bottle of red.

I brought my legs up onto the couch to get comfortable, I was feeling a little restless. When I am with Kate I am never hard or excited, I always have to ease into it. I start to get excited as we kissed or rubbed each other. But now with her brother I was completely on edge, completely excited. Just the anticipation that something might happen was making me very hard in my tiny panties, I was glad I was tucked in, and it was quite tight, I would only be showing a 'pussy' in my panties. I think I was ready for anything, I knew he found me attractive and that was feeding into this new excitement, I felt his gaze lingering on my legs and hands.

Twice today I got distracted, once at the outlet's parking lot and the other right before their visit. I was all ready to take my silicone plaything into me. Now here I was with a real live male, my face a little closer to his than before. I whispered to him, I wanted him to know how I felt about his sister. "I love Kate but she makes me nervous."

"She makes us all nervous. Well not my mother, but everyone else."

We drank more wine, I put on some music and sat back on the couch, he moved a little closer to me and his arm went behind me on the couch. I could feel his breath. I was starting to get more excited but I didn't think Kate would approve another new direction in my sexuality, another new direction in our relationship.

He took my arm, he was playing with my bracelets. "Kate told me she wished you said no to her going with Ray tomorrow."

"Really why?" I moved up, he was now looking at my lips.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I shouldn't say anything, but she just feels your relationship is slowing down. I know I wouldn't let my girlfriend go out with an old boyfriend again. Even with someone like Ray." He gave me a look. "I don't think I would ever be that comfortable enough to do that." He smiled at me, his teeth were white and perfect.

"Well, it's just this whole stupid complicated thing that happened. I can't even discuss it." I felt him put his arm around me and hold me a little tighter. I lifted my head and then he kissed me. Lightly on the lips. I was quite surprised. We kissed again, I opened my mouth and I let him in. We started to make out, I felt like a teenager again. I lightly put my hands on his face, my long nails tapping his cheeks. I pulled away slowly, I was enjoying the kiss from him, "You are a flirt, Kate was so right about you."

"Kate is usually right about everything. She's the smarter one in the family." We laughed and I moved more into his body.

I put my arms around his neck and we made out harder and sloppier, I put my leg over him and his hand went down to rub it. I felt him feeling up my thigh. He was then lightly rubbing the leather of the skirt, his other hand was investigating my back under my blouse. When I felt him touch my bra strap, I got chills. My hands were in his hair. I was getting quite excited, I had never felt like this with Kate. He then put his hands under me and lifted me more onto his lap, I was cradled in his arms. My ass was rubbing against his crotch, I wish I wore a thinner skirt, I wanted to feel him. I started to unbutton his shirt, I let my fingernails play with the slight hair on his chest. He started to kiss my cheek and then neck, I was getting goosebumps on both my arms. I then imagined that I felt him get hard.

"Jeremy, will your girlfriend be looking for you?" I asked him, trying to be cute. I kissed him quickly on the lips.

"No, will yours?" We laughed and we kissed again. It didn't matter. We were enjoying each other's bodies. I started to push my hip down on his crotch as his hand went onto my ass. He was rubbing me as I moved on his body, our tongues back in each other's mouths. We stopped kissing as he started quietly grunting, I then put my hand over my tucked-in 'clit.' I could barely feel it, it was so buried in the leather and my lace panties, but I pushed on it anyway. My long nails looked so sexy rubbing the leather of the skirt. Jeremy noticed and put his hand over mine. He pushed, I removed my hand and let him take over.

Our tongues mingling, our bodies rubbing, my libido going crazy. Something was happening, I wasn't prepared for it. We both started to cum. I tried to keep my tongue in his mouth, but I ended up just licking his lips. I was breathing hard, he knew what was happening to me and I could feel him grind into me. I moved my body around more as his hands roamed my shoulders and now my breasts. He had them in his hand, he was fondling them, I was loving it. I sat more onto his lap and hugged him, I felt so safe, relaxed. I thoroughly enjoyed cumming with a man.

"Wow, that was nice." He said and leaned back.

There was a nice big wet spot on his crotch. I touched it and smiled. "I'm sorry." I tried to give him a seductive smile, a pout. I was trying to be cute.

He ran his fingers through my long hair. "You are very beautiful tonight, even more beautiful than the first time I saw you."

I poured the wine and then went back into position with my legs under me again. My lips close to him. I put my head on his shoulder as he leaned more into the back of the couch. "Mmm, I am so glad you came to visit," I whispered, we finished our Merlot. We fell asleep.

***

Sometime in the middle of the night I woke up Jeremy and brought him into the bedroom. I took off most of his clothes and tucked him in, kissing his forehead. I just loved it, I felt like a dream. I slept on the couch in my pantyhose and bra. He came looking for me.

"Please come lay with me." It was dark his mouth was so close to me, I wanted to pull him to me and kiss his lips again.

"Didn't we promise Kate we would be nice?" I giggled and kissed him hard on the lips, my hands playing with his hair. I was hoping I was making him hard. "Go to sleep little boy and I will wake you up in the morning."

He was on his knees, I felt his hands on my breast and then one last kiss near my forehead. "Okay, but now I won't be able to sleep. I will be thinking about you all night." I heard him bump into a couple of walls on the way back. I was loving having a man in the apartment. I could smell him on my hair, my fingers. I had a big smile on my face as I drifted off to sleep.

***

I woke up early, I wanted to get cleaned, made up, and changed but everything was inside my bedroom and bathroom, right near his sleeping body. I wasn't used to making coffee in just my panties, pantyhose, and bra. My new high-heeled sandals are back on my feet. I was still excited from last night, I had to reposition my 'clit' so many times this morning as I was getting breakfast ready. I was trying to be quiet in my loud heels on the tiles. I didn't even have my robe, I put on the blouse again instead. I knew if I snuck into the bedroom he would assume I was there to fool around. He would assume I wanted to taste more of his body and he would be correct. But now I felt a little guilty, even though I had never in my life been this horny.

I was bent over looking at the bottom shelf of my pantry, I was looking for pancake syrup. I felt a hand on my ass. I got up slowly. He pulled me into his body, my nylon legs against his, my breasts now under both his palms. I closed my eyes, I couldn't even make-believe it was Kate. He smelled like a man, he kissed my neck, put his strong arm around me, and pulled me even closer. He started to grind his manhood into my ass, I had to lean against the shelves, I was still inside the pantry, inside the closet door.

"Good morning." He said into my ear, nibbling and licking.

"Mmm." I couldn't speak, I needed to cum. I needed release, his hard cock felt too good against my ass and lower back. I couldn't wait to tell someone about this, maybe Emily or Mika, maybe I will make a new friend on the way to the shower and spill all the sexy details.

"You feel great, there is nothing like a woman in stockings and heels." He made a slight chuckle and I moved more into his body, I spun around and kissed him. my hands on his face.

I took my lips away from him and stared into his eyes, did he really see me as a woman, my seams from the breast forms were completely obvious in the bra. My waist was obviously not as narrow as I wanted it to be, I didn't have any scent of my Dolce and Gabbana. I wasn't even wearing my big bracelets, they had the power to make me feel more feminine, more like a woman.

"I made breakfast." I cooed, I was trying to be seductive, I couldn't tell if it was working so I kissed him again. We moved to the table, I sat. I opened my legs and showed him my flat crotch. His cock was tenting his briefs, he liked the view. I was wishing he could fuck me right here on the table, right inside my own kitchen. I got up and brought down his black briefs, let his cock have some air. I kissed the head. I looked up at him. His hands in my hair.

"Can I suck your cock before breakfast?" I asked him, I winked.

He breathed out, "Oh my god, that is the sexiest thing anyone has ever said to me." He laughed as I took him into my mouth. I felt him slide right in, just like my silicone plaything, just like I like it. I moaned, I had a real cock in my mouth again. I had one hand on his hard cock and I slipped another in my panties. I was going to cum, we just started but I was ready. My orgasm was going to be crazy. I was bouncing on my heels, I started pumping my little manhood. Jeremy's cock was so impressive, he was all man, he was seven, eight inches hard, he was inside my mouth.

I took him deeper like I had been practicing in my bedroom just waiting for a moment like this. "Oh, huh..." I started to breathe very heavily as I moved his cock around my face, I couldn't catch my breath, I started to cum. My 'clit' was slightly above my stockings, I hoped he couldn't see. I was shooting sperm all over the kitchen floor. I tried to catch it in my hand, but I only caught the little bit that drizzled at the end. I took it and wiped it all over his cock and then took him back into my mouth. His hands held my head, he was guiding me in, he was fucking my mouth.

"Baby I'm gonna cum, where do you want it?"

"In my mouth," I spoke quickly, I didn't want to miss anything. "I want your cum, baby." I was back onto him sucking his dick. He stopped moving, he held me tight, he was cumming inside my mouth, I held onto his ass, I wanted it all.

I sucked him all down, there was none left, he would be drained for months. "Mmm," I moaned as I licked the length of his cock, pushing my lips against him. Feeling him on my face and hair. I slowly stood up and we kissed, he was so tall even with me in my heels. I glanced into his eyes, he seemed quite happy with my skills, I wanted to tell him I had been practicing for this moment for years.

"I want to hold you." He said as he lifted me in his strong arms. He carried me back to the couch, he fell back and I landed on his lap. We were exhausted. We cuddled, we kissed some more. We could have fallen asleep all over again.

I put my head on his chest and patted him. "Okay let's go, mister, breakfast is ready." I took his hand and we went back to the kitchen table, the place where he almost fucked me. I wanted to put up a plaque.

***

I had on my robe, my hair still looked fabulous, even after a night of drinking, sleeping on the couch, and sex in the kitchen. I was going to head into my room to change.

"Hey, why don't you come to the wedding with me?"

I turned back and looked at him.

He was fixing his shirt, tucking it into his pants. "Come with me, it would be fun. You can meet all of Kate's friends from when she was a kid."

I was frozen, I was still in the hall, I forgot that there was someone called Kate. "Um, I don't know. She might not want me there."

He picked up his phone, I walked closer to him. I heard Kate answer on speaker. "Hey what time we meeting?" She asked.

"Mmm, around four?"

"Okay. Did you and Sabrina get drunk last night? Ha."