All Comments on 'Brad and Hatty'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
You're getting better

Loved it. Wish it were longer.

grayge37grayge37over 5 years ago
Still a lot of typos to distract the reader.

You must be using a spell-check routine that automatically corrects words. The trouble with that is that it changes to words that are not intended.

Get yourself someone to proofread your work, please.

Your stories are too good to have them messed up with miss-used words.

rem556rem556over 5 years ago
Ch. 2

There is a lot of room for expansion in this story, please consider the possibilities and don't wait too long to write more!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Quirky Yet Sexy

There's no real story arc but Momstheboss captured some heated moments, memorable dialogue with snippets of unusual dialect . Sexual scenes ranged from poignant with ill mom and far more vibrant Hatty . I'll never understand why comments harp on punctuation . This author has a unique voice and eye for the gritty but backhandedly sweet, taboo trysts. Well played overall .

Full marks ** * * *

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BAD

"Bad" just about covers it, but I still want my five minutes back!

"he reframed from touching her" Was it a nice teak frame? Maybe pine?

And is she Hatty or Haddy? Make up your mind!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3117 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.