Brad and Hatty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,114 Followers

Hatty could not remember having such a strong desire to fuck.

Brad grabbed a handful of ass and fucked her like it would be the last time he would have her black ass to fuck. He had no doubts that he would come into her belly, whether, she really desired it or not, he was going to come into her.

"Fuck me hard! Harder, damn you! Push it deep! Just like that, ahhh, yes! Again!" She whispered into easier.

Hatty's knees ratcheted along his sides as her ass lifted in rhythm with his strokes. She was bedded down in the heavy quilts, her hand on a soft pillow. She had orgasmed twice but was actively engaged for however long Brad wished.

Brad soon relinquished to grip he had on her ass. His arms moved to cuddle her. His shaft immediately came into contact with her clit. Her ratcheting hips told him so. He shoved hard into her.

Hatty was soon breathing heavily, climbing the ladder ever so slowly. Long minutes passed.

"Don't stop! I'm almost there!" She exclaimed, more loudly, her voice echoing in the hall. "I never been fucked like this! Your cock is so good!".

"Your pussy is wonderful, Hatty!" He praised. "It's tight and so fuckin' warm and juicy."

"I'm close! Ohhhh, Fuck. Please, just like that! I'm... I'm comm...I'm COMMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

Hatty's ass was ratcheting over-time as the third orgasm raged through her body.

Brad relentlessly stabbed her showing no mercy.

"ARE YOU READY!" Brad demanded loudly to know.

"YES! DO IT! COME IN MY PUSSY! IN MY BELLY!" She demanded. "I WANT IT! I NEED IT!"

"Ggrrrrrrgggggggg!" He groaned, as his cock jerked once, twice, three times, shooting his warm ejaculate into her pussy... her belly.

The two lay entwined in each other's arms and legs, kissing and stroking each other. His less than rigid cock remained inside of her. It seemed they liked each other's ass, as their hands did a lot of squeezing there.

"We go to sleep now". Hatty finally said lovingly as she broke the kiss and maneuvered to turn on her left side. His limp cock slipped out of her. She gathered a bit of quilt and stuffed it between her legs to catch his cum. "Come close and cover us up."

Brad spooned in behind her grabbing the edge of the quilt to cover them. He placed his right hand on her ass, cupping in low.

They drifted off to sleep.

Hatty awakened, feeling a bit chilled, as she was uncovered. The hall was now illuminated by the morning light coming from all directions. She rolled slightly and saw Brad laying on his back, totally uncovered. She glanced between his legs, noting his pubic hair was shaved or waxed clean. His cock lay limp, laying on his pelvis area. She pondered, should she wake the beast.

She had never viewed his cock firm and erect. She stared at it for a long minute, then, almost involuntarily, she reached to toy with it, knowing Brad, if awakened, was going to want some early-morning pussy.

Brad's cock began to firm up. When she was able, she gripped the shaft and began squeezing and stroking slowly. Then, it was rockhard! She stared at the domed head. As her hand stroked down she watched the domed head balloon, the skin becoming tight. Is cock was very much to her liking. She felt her body warm...her pussy twitched.

Not knowing what to expect when he did away, she was a bit surprise when he unexpectedly rolled on top of her. He had caught her legs together and she struggled a bit to get them parted and raised. Having lost her grip on his cock, she reacquired it and placed it to her. Happily, he entered her slowly and gently. Neither, were concerned about their soiled genitals, though, she knew a good douch would be in order before her husband's return. She knew that was going to be a problem as the bathrooms had cameras.

She sat those thoughts aside, as they began to fuck with a slow rhythm.

"Good morning." Brad said. "I was hoping you would be up for a little morning playtime!"

"Fucking your father's wife, your step-mother, is playtime to you? You're going to get both of us killed!" Hatty chastised.

"Come on now, sugar!" He fretted hurt. "You're going to hurt my feelings. You are the one who woke me up stroking on my cock." After a few strokes. "Tell me the truth, now? Do like my cock?"

"Yes! You fuck me good and your cock is long and thick. Just the way I like!" Hatty replied truthfully. She was thinking of all years she had put up with his father's less than satisfying cock. Then, as if Brad had read her mind.

"Are you going to let me fuck you again?" He queried.

"We fucked last night. Now, we are fucking "again". She replied, putting in emphasis on the word "again". "Why don't we let the future take its course and you concentrate on us fucking right now!"

Brad felt like she had answered in the positive.

When he was home, he felt assured, he would have Hatty's delightfully black breast ass and pussy available to him.

"Aahhh! Fuck! Just like that!" She praised. "You do know how to get me going!"

He had increased his rhythm without really knowing it. Elation abounded between the two as they began to lose themselves in the throes of passion.

He cuddled her tightly, breathing lightning and moaning into her neck.

Her knees ratcheted along his sides. Her ass matched his rhythm, lifting to get his cock as deep as possible.

Imagine, white atop black, the heavy quilts making been feel safe and secure as they fucked in the ever-brighting hall, their heavy breathing, moans and groans attesting to their sexual lust.

Brad promised himself he would push the envelope next time, imagining Hatty on her knees, her smooth black ass in the air, or, squatting over his face, holding onto something only for balance, as he devoured her pussy.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,114 Followers
12