Brad and Lisa Ch. 01

Story Info
I visit Lisa to catch up and find out more than expected.
4.5k words
4.41
22k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,144 Followers

Brad and Lisa Chap 1

It had been some time since I had stopped in on Brad and Lisa. Brad had done such a good job as the assistant manager of the mobile home court I bought, I had moved him up to managing the place.

He was beyond excited and thus far had been doing a great job. Lisa did not want to give up her job mowing lawns for Pamela and Jason, and with the side money she was making, I could understand why.

All tolled, with their combined income, they had to be doing markedly better than they were before I more or less took them under my wing.

Anyway, it was later in the day and I knew Lisa would more than likely be home by now, and I found myself in the mood for her tight ass.

She answered the door and was surprised to see me. "Gary!" she exclaimed.

"Let's see those tits," I said as I stared at them under her tee shirt.

She burst into laughter. "Oh you nasty man," she giggled.

Standing in the doorway she reached to the bottom of the tee shirt she was wearing and pulled it up above her firm tits. She was the perfect combination of naive and uninhibited. The thought someone might see her standing in her doorway exposing her tits probably never crossed her mind.

Her nipples hardened instantly. She smiled widely as she held the tee shirt up trying to gauge my reaction.

"You know," I said, "I do believe they are bigger," I smiled as I admired her firm lemon sized tits. They did indeed look a little larger and they were very nice as her nipples hardened under my gaze.

"Well I should hope so, as much cum as I've swallowed," she laughed.

Ted and I had convinced her that if she swallowed enough cum her tits would get bigger. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, she had bought into this hook line and sinker.

I was a little nervous with her standing in the doorway with her tits exposed, anyone walking by would easily be treated to an eyeful of her bare breasts. This didn't seem to bother her in the least and I suspected she showed them off whenever she could anywa

I stepped forward nudging her back into the mobile home. I closed the door behind me.

"Where's your old man?" I asked.

"He is replacing burned out bulbs in the roadway lights," she replied. "He hates to have lights burned out," she added.

"Well I am in the mood for some butt fucking, so lose those shorts and bend over that foot stool," I chuckled as I pointed to the foot stool near her.

She burst out in laughter again with a shocked look on her cute face. "Oh wow," she laughed. "You really are a nasty nasty man. Why beat around the bush, right," she giggled as she glanced toward the foot stool, and ran her hand over her firm ass.

"But Brad will be home soon," she giggled.

"Who gives a fuck, I need to fuck you in your ass and besides, he likes to watch anyway," I chuckled.

She tilted her head and sort of shrugged her shoulders, "Well yah, he does seem to get off on seeing me with someones dick in my butt," she laughed as she nervously glanced at the foot stool again.

She laughed nervously, "Well I am not taking that log of yours without some lube," she said as she darted off toward either her bedroom or the bathroom.

She returned moments later with no shorts on. She had no hair around her pussy and the lips of her cunt glistened. She was obviously turned on already. She had not removed her tee shirt but was naked below her waist. Her long firm legs together with her delicious cunt brought me to full erection. She had a rockin body and she knew it.

"I'm not sure what Brad will say if he comes home before we're finished," she chuckled nervously.

"Let me worry about Brad," I laughed.

She walked over to the foot stool and started to get down on her knees to bend over it.

"Face the other way," I said. "If your hubby comes in, I want to see the look on his face," I laughed.

She giggled a little and pivoted around so she was facing the door and then knelt down and leaned over the padded foot stool, bowing her back so her ass jutted up for me.

I dropped my pants and knelt behind her firm ass. I reached and pushed her tee shirt up exposing her tits.

"You want me to take it off?" she asked.

"Nah, this is ok," I said as I cupped her tits and pinched her hard nipples. Her nipples were no where nearly as pronounced as my wife's, but they were very nice none the less.

"Damn girl you are hot, and I love this tight ass of yours," I said as I positioned myself behind her.

She giggled at my comment.

It had been some time since I had been with Lisa and she was clearly nervous. "Reach back and put my cock in your asshole," I said.

Giggling nervously, she reached between her legs and grabbed my hard cock. "Oh fuck," she said. "I had forgotten how big you are," she muttered as she directed the fat head of my cock up against her lubed ass hole.

I pressed my cock against her puckered anus. "Just relax," I said, as I began to apply pressure.

"Uuuunnnnnngghhhhhhhhhh," she moaned. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck you're big," she groaned as the head of my cock began to slowly widen her tight asshole.

"Uuunnnnnnghhhhhhh," she groaned until suddenly the fat head of my cock popped past her tight sphincter.

Now lodged in her asshole, I pressed forward as I gripped her tiny hips and pulled her back toward me.

"Ohhhhh fuck, fuck fuck!" she blurted as I jammed my cock deeper into her ass.

"FUCK!" she screamed, "I'm going to cum, fuuuuuuuuccccccccck," she moaned.

I pressed my cock into her asshole as far as it would go and began pumping rapidly in and out of her butt.

Just then, the door opened and in walked a very surprised looking Brad. The shocked look on his face said it all as he stood there with his mouth wide open.

"Hey ya Brad," I said as I continued pumping my cock in and out of his cute wife's tight ass. "Hope you don't mind, but your little wife's ass is just too much for me to pass up," I laughed as I reached around her and cupped her bare breasts while rapidly fucking her asshole.

Finally Brad found his voice. "Ah well ah no, ah yah she does have a nice ass don't she," he laughed nervously. Brad knew better than to say anything about what I was doing to his wife.

"Ohhhhh," Lisa moaned. "Fuuuucck Brad, I'm cumming againnnn," she groaned, her body flexing and almost vibrating as I pumped more rapidly into her ass.

Brad lunged over and dropped to his knees looking closely at my cock pistoning in and out of his wife's puckered asshole.

He stared with wide eyes. "I do it in her ass all the time," he mumbled as he stared at my cock going deep in and out.

"Your dick's bigger than mine though," he muttered. "A lot bigger," he added with a sigh.

"You need to stick your dick in her mouth after you shoot," he said almost excitedly. "She likes to suck dick," he half chuckled.

Lisa was moaning almost constantly as I felt my cum rising.

"Here it comes Lisa," I somehow managed to grunt out as I felt a gusher of thick warm cum geyser deep into her ass.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuuuckkkk," I groaned as I shot what felt like a quart of cum into her asshole.

My groans were joined by Lisa as she moaned in yet another orgasm. Brad's eyes were wide and his mouth hung open as I watched my cock pulse cum into his cute little wife's tight ass.

Finally I pushed myself up and leaned back feeling my cock, now growing limp, slip out of Lisa's clenched asshole. She quickly reached between her legs and cupped her hand over her asshole.

I stood and walked around her pulling her hair to bring her face up to the level of my dripping wet cock. Her mouth opened and I shoved my cock in as far as I could in it's flaccid state. She sucked hard on my cock as if she hoped to get any remaining cum into her mouth.

Her head bobbed on my cock for some time. Finally she pulled back from my cock and brought her cupped hand up to her mouth. In her cupped palm was a sizable quantity of my cum that had drained out of her asshole.

She slurped the pool of cum into her mouth like she was starving for it.

Brad mumbled, "Oh yah I forgot to tell ya, she likes to do that too," he grinned.

Finally Lisa rose to her feet and kind of staggered down the hallway. Her cute little apple ass looked incredible as she disappeared down the hall.

"You got any beer?" I asked Brad as I pulled my pants up and snapped them.

"Oh sure, you betcha boss," he said as he darted toward the kitchen.

Moments later, Lisa came plodding down the hallway wearing a short silky robe very similar to the kind my wife always likes to wear. They reach about mid thigh and tie in the front with a sash.

Her rigid nipples poked noticeably at the thin material as she stopped to get herself a beer before joining me and her husband.

"My wife has a bunch of robes just like that one you're wearing," I said as she came to sit in between Brad and I on the sofa.

She chuckled, "They're good for teasing," she laughed, as she tugged at the upper part of her robe causing it to gape open exposing her firm tits.

I laughed, "Oh I know they are," I agreed. "Debbie drives our neighbor crazy all the time flashing him with her robe.

Brad laughed, "Yah tell him how you got some of our tenants to pay on time," he blurted.

"Oh Brad," she said playfully swatting at him, "That was an accident," she giggled.

"Maybe it was at first, but it sure as hell worked," Brad laughed.

"Tell me more," I said, intrigued with their story.

"Some of our tenants were always late paying their lot rental ya know," Brad eagerly said. "I mean I would have to bug the shit out of em to get em to pay every month. I mean it was really pissing me off," he added.

Lisa jumped in. "One evening, one of the one's that's always late came by on time to pay the rent," she began. "Well I had gotten off work and had just got out of the shower when I heard the doorbell. So I grabbed this robe," she said.

"Oh boy," I jumped in. "This is gonna get good," I laughed.

Lisa giggled and swatted playfully at me. "Oh hush," she laughed.

"Anyway," she continued. "I looked and saw who it was. I can't remember where Brad was, but he wasn't here," she said.

"I opened the door and," she laughed, "The look on this old guy's face was something else," she laughed. "I mean he was expecting Brad I'm sure, but when he saw me in this robe," she continued laughing.

"Anyway, I decided to give the old guy a bit of a show. Don't ask me why," she said. "Maybe it was the way he was looking at my tits or something. I mean he was trying not to, you know, but his eyes kept dropping to my boobs," she burst into laughter.

"He finally managed to tell me he was there to pay the lot rent, and I invited him inside," she giggled.

"So as I turned for him to follow me, and I tugged at the top of my robe like this," she demonstrated how easily she could tug a big gap in the top of her robe which afforded a much better view of her tits. Particularly when she bent over for any reason.

"I was going to just have some fun with him," she chuckled. "You know I like to tease," she added.

"Boy that's for sure," Brad guffawed. This comment earned him a playful slap.


"Anyway," Lisa continued, "I told him I needed to write him a receipt. I know where the receipt book is, but I acted like I was searching for it. I was bending over in front of him and reaching under this stack and that stack," she laughed.

"My robe was gaped open in the front and of course I acted like I had not noticed, My boobs were totally visible as I frantically searched for the receipt book," she laughed.

"His eyes were locked on my exposed tits," she giggled. "He was beside himself and was focused on these," she said cupping her tits.

"They are nice," I chuckled as I pulled her robe open exposing her breasts and cupping one.

She continued. "I finally found the receipt book and I pulled out that bar stool over there," she pointed to the stool. "I pulled myself up on the bar stool," she laughed. "Well here, let me show you what I did," she said as she jumped up from the sofa and walked over to the bar.

When she hiked herself up to sit on the stool, she left one leg down on the floor spreading her legs, which caused her robe to spread wide open and completely exposed her cunt.

"Oh WOW!" I blurted when I saw how she was sitting on the stool. "I hope the old geezer had a strong heart," I laughed.

She jumped down from the stool and rejoined her husband and I on the sofa. "I was writing the receipt," she continued. I moved my hand down to her cunt and inserted a finger as I listened intently.

"You're nasty," she giggled as she spread her legs for my hand between her legs.

Brad sat there wide eyed and grinning because he knew this was job security. He let me fuck around with his wife, and he got to keep his job.

Lisa continued, "Well it took me a long time to write that receipt and I kept telling him I was sorry but I wanted to make sure I wrote it right," she laughed.

"He was staring at my pussy and my tits the entire time I was writing the receipt," she giggled.

"I was acting like I was totally unaware of how exposed I was," she added. "Hell one of my tits was completely out of my robe and he could see the other one because the robe was almost wide open. I know I was getting wet down there because this was exciting me too," she laughed.

I interjected, "Shit it's exciting me too," I chuckled as I pushed a second finger into her wet cunt.

She slapped at me, "Nasty man," she chuckled.

Brad had a big smile on his face as he sat there watching me finger fuck his wife as she continued her story.

"Well I was only planning on teasing him, but I could see he had a hard on," she said.

"Well NO SHIT!" I blurted. "A dead man would have a hard on," I chuckled.

She slapped at me and continued. "Well that's why it was an accident. I didn't plan on sucking him off, I was just going to tease him, you know," she added.

"But when I saw his bulge I asked him if he wanted me to help him with that," she giggled.

"He was like a boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar," she laughed. "He turned beet red and was stuttering and stammering and he didn't know what to say," she chuckled.

"So I got off the stool and reached down and squeezed his dick through his pants. Do you want me to help you with that," I repeated.

She laughed. "I swear he did NOT know what to say or what to do. He just stood there with his mouth hanging open as I was squeezing his dick," she laughed.

"My robe was pretty much wide open at that point and I just started undoing his pants. He was like frozen in time," she laughed.

"I told him we could call this a reward for paying his lot rent on time. I got his pants open and pushed them down. Then I shoved his shorts down and grabbed his hard dick, as I knelt down in front of him," she said.

"He had a nice sized dick and I pumped him a time or two before I took it in my mouth," she said.

My fingers were sopping wet from her cunt and I had increased the speed I was finger fucking her.

"I took his dick all the way in my mouth and sucked on it and boom," she laughed. "In no time at all, he shot his load in my mouth," she giggled.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuuuuuccckk!" she moaned as I felt my hand and fingers drenched in her pussy juice.

It didn't surprise me that she came. I could tell she was getting close as I finger fucked her harder.

When she regained her composure after her orgasm, she continued.

"Wow," she said. "Anyway, as I was saying before this nasty man did that to me," she chuckled. "He came in my mouth and I swallowed it. He was using my head to steady himself for balance as he shot his cum," she laughed.

"I stood up and tore his receipt out of the book as he was struggling to pull his shorts and pants up," she laughed.

I left my robe wide open as I handed him his receipt. I am guessing you will pay your lot rent on time next month," I said to him smiling.

"Oh you b-b-better believe I will," he managed to say as he snapped his pants with his shaking hands.

Brad interrupted, "Now tell Gary how many more you have rewarded," He said snidely as he smiled at his wife.

"Just the ones who were always behind on their payments," Lisa answered as she swatted at her husband.

"How many?" Brad repeated.

"Three," she finally answered after giving it some thought.

"Try four," Brad corrected her.

"Oh yah, I guess I forgot about Clyde. He was always the latest, and I told one of the guys who I was aware knew him, to tell him about the reward," she said. "You will notice they are all paying on time now," she added smugly glaring at her husband.

"Yah, yah OK," Brad agreed. "Tell him about when Clyde came to pay," he chuckled.

"Oh that was so funny," Lisa laughed. "I wasn't sure he would ever pay on time, he had always been late," she added.

"So I was shocked when Brad told me he could see him coming toward our trailer. When he came over, I had to dash in to change into my robe, so Brad answered the door," she laughed. "Brad told me the look on his face was priceless," she laughed. "He was expecting to see me. But there stood my husband. He was dejected. Anyway after stuttering and blushing he finally told Brad he was there to pay," she laughed.

"Brad told him that I was the one who would take his payment about the time I was coming back into the room wearing this robe," she said.

"I think he turned even redder when he saw me in this robe. I mean after all, my husband was right there," she laughed.

"Anyway, Brad went over and sat down to watch TV and I told Clyde to step over to the bar and I would write him a receipt," she continued.

"I did the same thing bending over and looking around for the receipt book," she giggled. "My tits were right there and the robe was open," she laughed.

"Well Clyde kept looking at Brad and then at me and then Brad, then me," she laughed. "Of course my robe was hanging wide open and he could see my tits as I finally reached and pulled out the receipt book. I hiked myself onto the stool giving him much more to look at in the process and poor old Clyde was beside himself," she laughed.

"He wanted to take in the show, but he was nervous because of Brad just a little ways away watching TV. It would have been easier if his head was mounted on a swivel because he kept looking to see if Brad was seeing what was going on," she laughed.

"I finished his receipt and finally told him to not worry about my husband as I slid off the stool. The sash on my robe came untied as I slid off the stool and I stood there with my robe wide open in front of him," she laughed.

"I told him again to not worry about my husband as I stood there exposed in front of him," she said.

"I stepped over to him and cupped his crotch and asked him if he was ready for his reward. I am telling you he turned pale as I cupped his crotch and I thought he might just pass out on the spot," she burst into laughter.

"Well his dick was definitely NOT hard and all he could do was look behind him to where Brad was sitting as I was rubbing his limp dick through his pants. Finally I unsnapped his pants and started to pull his zipper down and he grabbed my hands frantically as his head swiveled between what I was doing and my husband sitting just behind him," she chuckled.

"Don't worry about my husband," I told him again, "let me give you your reward," I said to him.

"But he was not releasing my hands and he was shaking like a leaf. I told him to just relax, my husband is OK with this. I don't think he was convinced but I was doing my best to calm him down," she chuckled.

"Finally after some serious struggling, he seemed to give up and his hands just went limp down to his sides, kinda like his dick and I unzipped his pants and pushed them down. Then I pushed his boxer shorts down and grabbed his limp dick. He was now bright red and he was constantly looking behind him at Brad who was just watching TV. All Brad had to do was look a little to his right and he would have been looking at Clyde's naked bony ass," Lisa guffawed.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,144 Followers
12