Brad and Lisa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I started jacking him off and finally his dick started to show some signs of life. But he was still paying more attention to my husband than he was to me," she laughed.

"I worked on his dick for what seemed like a long time and I finally got it kind of hard," she chuckled. "So I quick like dropped down in front of him and put it in my mouth," she said. "And WOW," she giggled. "He suddenly got much harder. He has a long dick, not that big around, but it's long, I am guessing almost eight inches anyway," she laughed.

"The first thing I did was force his dick into my throat until his saggy balls were pressed against my chin. I don't think he had ever had anyone take his dick that deep," she laughed. "Well that brought old Clyde alive and he grabbed my head and started fucking my throat like a mad man," she laughed.

"Believe me, it did not take him long until he shot his load straight down my throat. THAT was wild!" she gushed. "He held on to my head with his dick shooting cum until he had finished, when I gulped his cum I know my throat would squeeze his cock, which drove him wild," she laughed. "He just kept holding my head tight against his crotch. I could feel his balls pulsing against my chin." she added.

He kept my face pressed tightly to him until I literally felt his cock in my throat going limp. No one has ever done that to me before. I mean leaving it in my throat until it goes soft," she said with a giggle.

"Finally he released the hold he had on my head and I pulled back. His wet cock was totally limp when he pulled it out of my mouth. For a minute I thought he was going to fall, and he did nearly pass out when Brad grabbed his shoulders to steady him," she laughed.

I was sprawled in front of him with my robe wide open gasping for air and coughing from the mouth fucking he had given me," she laughed.

Brad spoke, "I told him to pull his fucking pants up," he laughed. "He was scared," he added.

"Yes s-s-sir!" he blurted. "He was obviously scared shit less because he knew then I had been standing there watching him fuck my wife's mouth," he laughed.

"Pay your rent on time! I said to him," Brad added.

"Yes sir! He managed to say as he was struggling to get his shorts and pants pulled up," Brad laughed.

"Get your receipt and don't go blabbin this around! I said."

"Oh n-n-no sir. He said as he was trying to snap his pants," Brad laughed.

"He could not have left faster," Lisa laughed. "I'm not sure he zipped his pants up," she giggled.

I sat back, "Wow," I laughed. "What a story," I said. "I have to say, you guys have this place running better than ever. And it looks fantastic, from lighting to landscaping, it really looks great. And Lisa's reward program is clearly bringing in the bucks. I think Brad deserves a raise," I laughed as I stood up. They both had big smiles with that news.

I turned and pulled Lisa up. Her robe was wide open and her hard body looked fantastic, small tits and all. I leaned down and kissed her, running my tongue in her mouth as I squeezed one of her tits with one hand and slid the other down between her legs.

She moaned seductively as my finger slid into her wet cunt. Finally we parted. "Brad you have a real keeper here buddy," I said.

"Ah yah, ah thanks," he replied with a big grin.

"Keep up the good work and I will check in from time to time," I said as I headed to the door.


12