Brad and Lisa Ch. 02

Story Info
I take Ted with me and we visit Lisa. Brad is not home.
5.7k words
4.39
18k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,144 Followers

Brad and Lisa Chap 2

I sent Brad to a weekend seminar on trailer court management, all expenses paid of course and he was more than excited to go.

I made plans to pay Lisa a visit in his absence even though I never let his presence keep me from taking advantage his wife's charms. I know Brad got off on watching his wife take my cock even though he never admitted it.

He valued his job too much to ever say anything or try in any way to stop me, and although Lisa was sometimes a little reluctant, she never seriously objected.

I called Ted to see if he was in the mood for a little Lisa ass.

"Fuckin A" was his blurted response. "It's been some time since I have seen that sexy little bitch so deal me in," he guffawed.

Lisa had developed into a perpetual tease and it was clear she enjoyed all the attention she got from her antics. Even around the mobile home park her and Brad managed for me, she was always wearing skimpy clothing and teasing the male residents, most of whom were well over sixty years of age.

Lisa loved it and was cleaning up mowing lawns. I am sure she had a limit as to what she would do sexually, but I had yet to see it.

I waited until I knew she would be home. She still mowed lawns for Jason and Pamela and she was making a bundle in tips.

I drove over and picked up Ted and we headed to the mobile home court. We arrived and I rang the doorbell.

Lisa answered and was wearing a tight pair of those cotton work out shorts. My wife wore those all the time and I loved them because they literally molded to her tight ass.

Those shorts molded Lisa's firm ass the same way. Her ass looked incredible as I knew it would. On top she wore her usual cut off tee shirt. Her rock hard abdomen was tight. She was also very tanned. Her long legs were a golden bronze color and her tan accentuated her firm abs more than normal.

"GARY!" she blurted with a huge smile. Looking past me she saw Ted behind me. "And ah, ah..."

"Ted," I said.

"That's right, I knew it started with a T," she blushed at not being able to recall Ted's name.

"Sheeeit, you forget me already baby?" Ted laughed.

Lisa fumbled for her words, "No, no... Hell how could I ever forget you Ted, but it has been a while, ya know," she stammered, as her eyes dropped to Ted's crotch.

"That's OK baby, I still love ya," Ted chuckled.

"We're thirsty and we know your ole man is always good for a beer," I said.

"Oh sure, sure come on in, but Brad's not here," she added.

"I know that," I laughed. "I'm the one that sent him out of town," I added with a chuckle.

"Oh well sure," she stammered as she stepped back gesturing us inside. "I'll grab your beers," she added as she turned and headed for the kitchen.

"So," she yelled from the kitchen, "What brings you guys by?"

"I told you, beer," I yelled back as I moved some unfolded laundry aside and flopped on the sofa. Ted sat at the other end of the sofa.

"No," she yelled back. "What really brings you two here?" she laughed.

"BEER!" I responded.

She laughed. "Yah right," she laughed again. "I know what you two want," she giggled.

"Do you know what she's talking about?" I asked Ted.

"Not a clue," he smiled.

She was cracking up in the kitchen as she opened our beers. "Talk all you want," she giggled. "I KNOW what you two want," she added giggling more.

She came back into the living room with an opened beer in hand. Her nipples were now rock hard under her cut off tee shirt. Stopping short, she used one of the beers to point to the huge tent in Ted's shorts.

I laughed. I mean I was getting hard just looking at Lisa, but Ted was already rock hard.

"And WHAT'S THAT?" she laughed as she pointed at Ted's tent.

Ted laughed. "Oh you're gonna find out baby," he chuckled.

"SEE," she blurted "SEE, I told you I know what you guys want. You guy's are nasty" she laughed, her nipples seeming to get even larger under her shirt.

I chuckled. "Well we are thirsty," I smiled.

"Oh wow!" Ted exclaimed. "Did you see her nipples shoot out when she saw my dick?" he laughed.

I had seen them suddenly pop out. Lisa looked quickly down at her tits with her nipples protruding noticeably through her tee shirt, and she blushed bright red.

She quickly handed us our beers and crossed her arms over her breasts, clearly embarrassed.

"She caught us Ted. She knows what we want alright," I laughed.

"Fraid your right buddy," Ted laughed as he clutched his cock through his pants shaking it back and forth while he stared at red faced Lisa.

Just then she noticed a figure walk past the window toward their door.

"Oh shit," Lisa blurted.

"What?" I said turning to see no one through the window. Just then, the door bell rang.

"Fuck," Lisa said. "It's one of my delinquents. I have to write him a receipt and ah..." she paused as she headed toward the door.

"JUST A MINUTE MEL," she yelled as she headed down the hallway.

Ted looked at me with a puzzled look.

I chuckled, "She gets renters who are always late with their rent to pay on time by blowing them," I laughed.

"No shit," Ted grinned. "She is fucking talented," he added with a chuckle.

Just then Lisa came back through the living room and turned toward Ted and I.

She was wearing the short silky robe that ties in front with a sash. Standing in front of Ted and I she pulled it wide open. She was naked under the robe.

"You like my tan?" she asked.

Holy FUCK she was hot looking. I found out later she had been wearing a skimpy bikini when she was mowing lawns. This had caused her tips in increase noticeably and given her a beautiful golden bronze tan all over except her cunt and tits, those remained milky white.

Her creamy white skin contrasted beautifully with the tan and drew more attention to not only her firm tits, but also her hairless cunt, which also appeared to be clearly moist.

"WOW!" Both Ted and I said almost in unison. "Fucking incredible," I added. "HOT as all get out," Ted chimed in.

Lisa giggled before pulling the robe partially closed and tying the sash loosely.

"Gary, you know what I have to do. This won't take long," she giggled as she headed to the door.

I grinned and whacked Ted on his leg as I chuckled.

Lisa threw the door open. "Mel," she blurted. "Come on in," she laughed as she spun around to lead the way. One of her breasts was almost out of the robe, as she headed to the bar at the end of the room.

"Oh, you have company," Mel blurted the moment he saw Ted and I. "I can come back at another time," he hastily added. Mel appeared to be in his late sixties or early seventies. Most of the residents in the court were seniors.

"Don't be silly," Lisa said as she reached to tug him inside. The robe had parted and her one breast was now completely exposed as she tugged on his arm.

"N-n-no really, it's no bother, I'll come b-b-back later," Mel stuttered.

"No you won't neither," Lisa said as she pulled him toward the counter where she kept her books and receipts.

"They both already know I'm gonna suck you off, so get your ass over here," she laughed as she jerked him over to the counter.

"Don't pay any attention to them," she said as she finally got him very reluctantly over to the counter.

But poor Mel was doing nothing but paying attention to Ted and I. We both smiled and I tipped my beer to him in a beer salute. Ted gave him a thumbs up.

"Go for it Mel," Ted laughed. Mel turned bright red.

Lisa's robe was now hanging wide open as she stood at the counter quickly writing the receipt out.

Mel was a nervous wreck. He was drinking in Lisa's naked body, but looking regularly at us, and then back at Lisa's naked body. He nervously held a wad of bills in one hand and he shakily extended the cash to Lisa as she finished writing the receipt and tore it out of the book, handing it to him, and taking the money, which she tossed on the counter.

"OK," she said. "Lets get this over with," as she stared at Mel's crotch.

"I'll come back later," Mel blurted as he started to turn.

"NOPE!" Lisa said loudly. "Get that dick out here," she giggled as she quickly grabbed Mel's shorts and jerked them down. His shorts had an elastic waistband and went down quickly to his ankles.

Mel was beside himself as he flinched and made a half hearted attempt to reach and pull his shorts back up.

"Oh tighty whitey's" Lisa giggled as she grabbed them by the waistband and tugged them down to his knees. His flaccid cock hung limply and Lisa clutched it by the shaft.

Holding on to his cock with one hand, she pushed him with the other back against the counter. It was almost like she was using his cock as a rudder twisting him and pushing him back.

Her robe was wide open and off her shoulders. She shook one arm and the robe fell off now only being held up by her other arm.

Mel was beet red as he was shoved against the counter and Lisa dropped to her knees in front of him.

"Come on Mel," she said as she was pumping on his cock. "What's going on here," she added as she rapidly jacked on his limp cock.

"I'm n-n-not used to an audience," Mel finally was able to stutter out.

"Don't worry about them two," she giggled as she leaned forward and sucked his cock deeply into her mouth.

Her head bobbed faster and faster on his cock and she began to moan when she finally felt it begin to harden in her warm mouth.

Mel was finally able to pay his full attention to Lisa as he looked down and watched her heard bobbing back and forth. He reached down and grabbed her hair on both sides of her head and began thrusting his ass forward as his cock became rock hard.

Ole Mel had a pot gut but Lisa was able to get under it and suck his cock all the way in. His balls flattened against her chin each time he jerked her head forward.

This actually took longer than either Ted or I figured it would and Lisa had to really work on him. She would pull his cock out and pump him rapidly and then suck him back in her mouth.

Finally, Mel began to stiffen. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, unghhhhhhhhhh," his ass clenched as he shot his load into Lisa's mouth. His hands clenched her hair as he held her there and pumped his warm thick cum into her sucking mouth.

He clutched Lisa's head to his crotch until his cock went flaccid. Gripping Lisa's hair as she drained his cock. Finally he released her hair and his hands fell limply to his sides.

Lisa reached up and squeezed his cock as she sucked on it. An audible pop indicated she was finished and she stood up, pulling her robe back up and onto her shoulders, but not bothering to close it or tie the sash.

Mel stood there wobbly leaning against the counter for a moment. His limp wet cock hung down and had clearly been drained. Finally he staggered a little as he reached to pull his tighty whiteys up stuffing his limp cock inside. Then he reached and pulled his shorts up.

"You keep paying on time and you'll keep getting that," Lisa smiled as she patted his limp cock.

"Oh I will, you can count on it, and thank you," Mel mumbled enthusiastically as he staggered to the door.

"That took longer than I expected," Lisa said after he had gone.

"Well, he had an audience," I laughed.

"You know if you'd stick your finger up his ass and massage his prostate, he'd dump his load in a heart beat," Ted said with a chuckle.

"Massage his what state?" Lisa looked at Ted with a puzzled look.

"Prostate," Ted repeated. Gary's wife sticks her finger in my asshole, and the minute she starts bouncing off my prostate, that's a gland men have, I shoot my load in her mouth every time," he laughed.

"Oh bullshit," Lisa said giggling.

"No it's true," I said. "And my wife does love to do that. But you have to stick your finger or fingers in as deep as you can because its up there a ways," I added.

"Really, you guys aren't bullshitting me are you?" she said finally beginning to believe us.

"It's a fact," Ted said. "Just finger fuck a guy's ass as deep as you can and I guarantee you, he'll cum quick," he laughed.

"I should have done that with Mel, huh," she chuckled.

"Well he would have filled your mouth a lot quicker," Ted laughed.

"So are you ready for the main course?" I laughed as I rubbed the bulge in my shorts.

Lisa stared at my hand massaging the outline of my cock and giggled. "See," she said. "I knew what you guys wanted the minute I saw you," she laughed.

Ted pulled the top of his sweatpants down and his huge black cock popped up waving from side to side.

"You ready for your chocolate baby?" he laughed.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Ted quickly pushed his cock back in his sweats.

Lisa jumped, the doorbell startled her and she dashed to look out the peep hole.

"Shit!" she said. "It's Clifford," she sighed.

"Another late payer," I asked.

She turned and gave us a woeful look. "I am afraid so," she whined.

"Well grab some KY and work his ass over, he'll be gone in no time," Ted guffawed.

"Just a minute," Lisa yelled as she ran down the hallway to grab the KY jelly.

I got up. "I'll grab us a couple more beers," I said as I headed to the kitchen.

Lisa returned, placing the KY on the counter as she headed to the door. She opened the door as I was walking behind her.

"Oops, I see you have company," Clifford said.

"Don't worry about us Cliff," I said as I walked back toward the sofa. "Lisa is all ready for ya," I added with a chuckle as I swatted Lisa on her nice ass, walking by.

Lisa's robe hung loosely and one of her breasts was exposed. "Yes, come in Clifford," she said. "And don't worry about those two," she chuckled as she rolled her eyes.

"Are ah... Are you sure it's OK?" Clifford mumbled.

"Yes, it's fine," she assured him. "I told them what I was going to do to you," she giggled.

Clifford peeked in the door and looked at Ted and I on the sofa. "You guy's cool with this?" he asked pensively.

"Hell yah," Ted bellowed. "Get in here and get your blowjob" he guffawed.

Clifford blushed as he stepped inside. "My wife never does anything like this, so you guy's know where I am coming from," he smiled nervously.

"You know it buddy!" Ted blurted.

Lisa's robe was hanging wide open as she wrote his receipt. Clifford was taking it all in too as he stared at her nakedness. A bulge was obvious in his shorts.

Lisa took his cash and handed him the receipt which he stuffed in his pocket. "Should we ah step down the hallway or something?" he muttered quietly.

"No, right here, like always," she said smiling.

Clifford glanced quickly at Ted and I. "Here? You sure?" he said obviously surprised.

"Come on," Lisa giggled. "Get it out," she stared at his bulging shorts.

He turned and glanced at us with a questioning look. We both tipped our beers in his direction, and smiled.

"Well I ain't passing this up," he said as he undid his belt and pushed his shorts and underwear down. "I can't pass this up guy's," he said nervously as he glanced again in our direction.

"Your nuts if ya do," Ted blurted.

Clifford was about the same age as Mel. He was a little taller and had a pot belly and was bald. Lisa pushed him back against the counter as she grabbed his hard cock and began pumping it. She pushed her robe off her shoulders and it fell to the floor.

"You can touch my tits if you want," she said as she shoved him back to the counter.

Clifford did not need to be told twice as he cupped her boobs and squeezed them.

Lisa reached and got the tube of KY off the counter as she dropped down to her knees. Clifford kept mauling her tits as he bent over a little when she went down in front of him.

Lisa squeezed a glob of KY jelly onto her fingers and told Clifford to spread his legs apart. He complied without questioning her as he continued squeezing her tits.

Lisa ducked down and pushed his cock up and lifted his ball sack looking behind it. She reached up.

"What are you doing down there?" Clifford finally asked just about the time he felt two of her fingers press against his puckered asshole.

"WHOA Damn!" Clifford bellowed as he felt her fingers penetrate his asshole.

Lisa rose up and grabbed his cock with her other hand and sucked it into her mouth. Clifford's dick was probably a good six or seven inches long and Lisa took it into her throat immediately as she shoved her fingers in his ass as deep as she could.

Her hand was rapidly thrusting up and down as her fingers fucked his ass. Her head was bobbing in unison with her fingers and in no time at all, Clifford moaned deeply as he held her head and drove his cock into her mouth.

"Aaarrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh fuck fuck FUUUUUUCK!" he groaned as his cum spurted into he sucking mouth.

Lisa did not slow down finger fucking his asshole as her throat convulsed with her swallowing his load. She was moaning as her mouth filled with his warm cum.

Finally she pulled her fingers out from his asshole and squeezed his cock to make sure she had gotten it all. When she leaned back, Clifford's limp wet cock hung, drained completely.

"Pay on time and you get that," she giggled.

"To hell with on time," Clifford gasped. "I am going to start paying ahead," he added as he staggered and reached to pull his underwear and shorts up.

"That was incredible!" Clifford mumbled as he buckled his belt.

"Ya, I know," Lisa laughed.

"Please don't break her," Clifford muttered with a smile as he headed to the door.

"No way," Ted laughed.

After he had gone, I stood to get Ted and I another beer.

"Before you two do me, I have to tell you about what I did last week at Costco," she laughed.

"Let me grab our beers first," I said as I headed into the kitchen.

When I came back, Lisa was laughing. "You guys won't believe what I did," she giggled.

I knew he had to be something wild, and knowing how wild she could get, it was hard to imagine.

"So tell us," Ted blurted as he tipped his beer up.

"Well you know how I dress for work mowing lawns," she said.

"You mean now," I said. "The bikini," I added.

"No I mean normally," she said. "I change into the bikini when I get to the jobs, and I don't wear that all day. Just enough to get my tan," she added.

"So the short skirt and the tee shirt," I said.

"Ya, that," she giggled. "So yesterday I stopped at Costco on my way home to pick up a few items," she said.

"And you were wearing that super short skirt and the cut off tee shirt," I volunteered.

She laughed. "Well you know how I like to tease," she giggled, turning just a little red.

I thought to myself, she lived to tease, as I nodded with a smile. Ted was leaning forward not wanting to miss a thing. He had a huge shit eating grin on his face.

"So I walk in and heads turn," she laughed. "I knew every guy in there was looking me over," she giggled.

"But this one goofy looking dude was really scoping me out," she laughed.

"He was trying to act like he wasn't," she giggled. "But after a while it was really, really obvious," she added. "He was following me like a puppy dog," she laughed.

"So I decided to have some fun with him," she smiled her little innocent smile.

Both Ted and I cracked up when she said that as we nudged each other.

"Costco wasn't that busy so he was easy to spot as he trailed me, looking me up and down every chance he got. If I glanced in his direction he would immediately act like he was studying something on the shelf. I was all I could do to not laugh several times," she chuckled.

"Of course I had to bend over a few times," she looked at us and smiled. We both laughed and nodded agreeing that of course she absolutely had to bend over.

"I spotted a recliner and noticed no one was near it, so I sat down to try it out," she giggled. "Well, you know how short my skirt is, and I don't wear panties," she giggled more as she rolled her eyes.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,144 Followers
12