Brad and Lisa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He stopped looking at the batteries and stared at me as I spread my legs and slowly stood up. I know he got a quick shot of my pussy. I nearly lost it cause I thought he might pass out. He had a noticeable bulge in his pants and that bulge got way bigger," she laughed.

"He was having a hard time trying to conceal his hard on," she laughed. "He pressed his crotch against his shopping cart and did his best to not be obvious. By the way, he had not put anything in his cart up to this point. Mine was almost full," she laughed.

"I always buy eggs and milk last so they're on the top and when I went to the cold room he followed me in. He was like examining the cottage cheese or something like that while I was checking the eggs."

"My nipples were sticking out because of the cold," she laughed. "He just stared at them," she giggled. "So I pushed my cart over to him and commented how they always got hard like that in here," she laughed.

"This caught him off guard and he didn't know what to say," she chuckled.

"He finally mumbled something about it being cold in there," she laughed, "But his eyes were locked on my tits," she added. "Plus his dick was obvious in his pants," she giggled.

"I asked him why his shopping cart was still empty and he didn't know what to say," she laughed. "He turned beet red and just kind of mumbled something that didn't make any sense," she laughed again.

"So I walked over to him and said sense his cart was empty, maybe he would like to help me load all of my stuff in my car," she said.

"His eyes widened and his mouth fell open, but he nodded enthusiastically," she laughed.

"Then I told him that if he did, I would help him with this," she giggled, "and I grabbed his hard cock through his baggy pants and squeezed it real hard," her eyes were wide as she burst into laughter.

"You should have seen the look on his face," she continued laughing. "I mean he was blushing like there was no tomorrow as he gripped the shopping cart bar. I pumped on his dick through his pants and I thought he might collapse," it was all she could do to continue her story, she was laughing so hard.

Both Ted and I sat listening to her story with our mouths hanging open in disbelief. I knew Lisa was a bit of a nymph, but this story illustrated she had gone to the next level.

"Wait, wait," she managed to say through her laughter. "That ain't the funniest part," she continued.

"I looked down at what I was squeezing and saw a large wet spot appear as I squeezed," she managed to get out through her laughing. "His pants were light tan," she added.

"At first I honestly thought he peed his pants, but I later found out his dick was spurting a lot of pre cum," she laughed. "I mean his underwear was sopping with it," she giggled.

"I told him he better push my cart to hide that, which made him blush even more. So he left his empty cart in the cooler and pushed mine for me. That way he could hide his wet spot behind the cart," she giggled.

"He followed me like my own personal servant and helped load the stuff on the conveyor and then glued himself to the cart we used to haul the load out."

"The parking lot was not packed like it usually is, but there was a lot of cars and people there," she said.

"I unlocked my car and sat down on the seat with my legs out. He stood there with a dumb fuck look on his face staring at my pussy," she cracked up laughing. "I spread my legs wide and I know I was wet cause all this teasing turned me on too," she giggled.

"His dick was about to burst through his pants and his wet spot got bigger," she guffawed.

"Finally I closed my legs and swung into the car seat," she said.

"I told him to get me loaded up, as I pulled my door shut and started my car," she giggled.

"I think he thought that was all I was going to do, was to spread my legs and let him see my wet pussy," she laughed.

"When he got done, he just kind of stood there looking all sad and shit," she giggled.

"I put my window down and told him to come over to the car."

"When he got there, I reached and grabbed his pants pulling him up close to the window. I figured he thought maybe he might get a quick hand job as I undid his pants," she laughed.

"I don't know how often he changed his underwear," she said, "but it was obvious he hadn't changed them recently," she said twisting her face into a scowl and rolling her eyes.

"But I was kind of past the point of no return, ya know what I mean?" she scowled again.

"So I pulls his stinky shorts down and grab his stinky wet cock," she added continuing to scowl. "I gave it a pump or two, and he is kinda freaking out and looking all around and trying to make sure people weren't seeing what I was doing," she laughed.

She burst into laughter, "When I put his stinky wet dick in my mouth, I heard him gasp loudly and then moan. He lost all thoughts about anyone seeing what was going on. He rammed his hips forward and his cock went right into my throat," she laughed.

"So I pressed forward until I felt his wet ball sack squished against my chin," she laughed.

"I was only able to bob my head a couple of times when he moaned loudly. I pulled back a little as he began filling my mouth," she giggled. "And he had a load to give me," she added.

"Well I drained his nuts and shoved him back with his limp dick waving," she cracked up.

"As I was swallowing, I pulled my car into reverse, backed out and took off, before he knew what was going on. He was fumbling with his limp dick and trying to get it stuffed back into his wet pants. And there was several people standing nearby and I know they saw not only his wet dick, but also what I had done to him," she laughed.

"Wow," Ted laughed as he pulled his hard cock back out, "You're a slut aren't you?" he chuckled as he stroked his cock.

Lisa giggled, "I guess so, but I love it."

"Did you tell Brad about this?" I asked.

"FUCK NO," she blurted. "He'd be pissed," she added.

"Really," I said looking at her with a confused look on my face. "But you suck guys here all the time," I said.

"Well he seems to like watching me suck other guys dicks," she said. "But I know he wouldn't like it if he knew I was sucking some guys cock in the Costco parking lot without him," she said shaking her head.

"So you're telling me he doesn't know you suck off a lot of the guys you mow lawns for?" I asked.

She giggled. "Not a clue," she laughed. "I didn't marry Brad for his brain," she added with a chuckle. "I keep a bottle of mouthwash under the car seat and a glove box full of breath mints," she laughed.

"He always kisses me when I get home and I know he could tell if I had cum in my mouth, so I gargle and use breath mints," she added.

"How could he tell?" I asked.

She told us that he had kissed her after we came in her mouth and told her he could taste the cum. So now he does it all the time as well as going down on her after she has been fucked, and gives her a rim job.

"He is always as hard as a rock when he does that," she giggled.

Ted and I nudged each other and laughed. "Yah, we kinda figured he was getting off on it."

We both had our cocks out and had been stroking them as she was telling us her story. She was getting off on that as she stared at our dicks and kept licking her lips.

Damn, she was a cute little shit, with her big eyes and firm body.

I moved over to the ottoman and shoved my pants down. "Well come on slut," I laughed. "It's time to mount up," I said as I laid back stroking my cock.

"SEE," she blurted as she giggled. "I knew what you nasty guys were here for," as she stood and let her robe fall to the floor.

"Damn, you sexy little slut, that tan contrasting with the covered areas if fucking HOT" Ted blurted.

"You like?" she giggled as she did a little dance step swinging her tight white ass in his direction.

"Oh you're gonna find out soon enough slut," Ted laughed.

She walked over to me. "Gee mister, are you gonna put that big thing in me," she giggled as she sashayed around the ottoman looking at my hard cock sticking straight up.

I chuckled, "Come on slut, hop on," I said as I stroked my cock.

She looked like a kid in a candy story with unlimited money as she stepped over my prone body just above my cock.

She reached down between her legs and grabbed my cock. "I'm not sure this will fit in me. It's awfully big mister," she giggled as she lowered herself down and directed my cock into her very wet cunt.

A long moan escaped her lips as she slowly lowered herself onto my cock.

As she had it about half way in, I reached and grabbed her narrow waist and pulled her completely down forcefully.

"Uuummmmmffffffff" she groaned as she began to gyrate on my cock.

No sooner had I done that, then Ted approached and shoved her forcefully forward on me. Her small firm tits were pressing against my chest.

"Hold still slut! This ain't easy getting this log of mine in your butt," Ted barked as he was trying to line his cock up with her tight puckered asshole.

I felt her nipples harden against my chest as Ted began to press his cock past her sphincter into her ass.

"Eeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaahh," Eeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaahh," she moaned as Ted began pushing his cock deeper into her ass.

I could feel his cock as he penetrated deeper into her asshole with my cock buried deep in her cunt.

Each time he shoved his cock deeper, she moaned. "Eeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaahh, Eeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh."

Soon, both of our cocks were in her as deep as we could go.

Probably thirty to forty minutes later, Ted and I were pulling our pants back on.

Lisa was lying on the floor. Her face glistened from cum. A small glob of cum was on her lower lip. She had a contented and serene smile on her face. Her legs were spread apart and thick cum drizzled from her cunt and her asshole.

Both Ted and I had filled both of her orifices with thick warm cum and then had her lick our cum covered cocks clean when we were done with her.

We stood to leave, stepping over her firm naked body. "Thanks a lot you little slut," Ted said as he stepped over her.

"Yah," I said. "Sorry your hubby missed this," I laughed

"Mmmmmm, me too," she moaned.

Thick cum oozed from her cunt and asshole.

"We can come back so Brad can watch us," Ted chuckled.

"Yah," she moaned. "He'd like that," she said smiling.

"We know he would," both Ted and I laughed.

She opened her eyes slightly, "Come again, anytime," she giggled softly as she moved a hand down between her legs and scooped up some cum before licking it off her fingers.

We left her on the floor, filled with cum.


12