Brad and Lisa Ch. 03

Story Info
Lisa gets a shocking visit.
2.6k words
4.41
12.3k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,133 Followers

Brad and Lisa Chap 3

Lisa called me.

"You're NOT going to believe what happened to me," she blurted.

With her, as dingy as she can be, I knew full well anything was possible so I prepared myself. "What?" I said.

"You remember I told you about the guy at Costco that helped me with my groceries?" she said. (Brad and Lisa Chap 2)

"Your parking lot blowjob, hell yes I remember," I laughed.

"Well yesterday I had a visitor," she began. "Thank heavens Brad had gone to Portland for supplies for the court. Anyway I answered the door and guess who was standing there?" she said.

"Who?" I asked.

"A FUCKING COP!" she shrieked.

"No shit," I said, rather stunned. "What did he want?" I asked.

"He fucking wanted to talk to me about what happened in the Costco parking lot," she blurted.

"Uh oh," I chuckled.

"It wasn't funny. I fucking freaked out when he asked me if I had been at the Costco the week before. I didn't know what to say. I know I was shaking like a leaf," she said with her voice trembling somewhat.

"He asked if he could come in and talk inside, so I let him in," she said. "He told me a lady had taken pictures with her cell phone and that was how he was able to identify my car and get my address," she continued.

"She t-t-took pictures," I said. "I know I was stuttering and freaking out," she added.

"He held his phone up to me and there was a picture of my car leaving the lot and you could easily see the license plate," she said.

"Well that's my car," I managed to say.

"He told me that picture was taken as I was leaving. But he had more pictures. He showed me the next one of that guy standing up against the open drivers side window of my car," she said.

"Could you see anything?" I asked.

"No," she whined. "But the way he was pressed against the open car window, it looked funny though," she said.

"He asked me what exactly was going on in that picture," she said.

"I told him that guy had helped me load my groceries and that we were just talking afterwards," she said.

"And he believed you?" I asked.

"Well what the fuck do you think?" she snarled.

"He told me it had been reported that I was engaging in facio or fallio or something like that," she said.

"Fellatio," I corrected her.

"YAH, that's it. Well I didn't know what the hell that word was. Hell I was just sucking that guys dick, I wasn't fellatioing him! I stuck to my story and I told him again that I was just talking to that guy," she said.

"Yah but you see fellatio means... Oh never mind," I said chuckling to myself.

"He mumbled some snide ass remark about it being hard to talk with my mouth full, or something like that," she said. "And when I asked him what he had just said, he showed me the next picture," she added.

"It was another one of the guy pressed up against the open window of my car, except his arms were stretched out on top of the car," she said.

"He asked if we were still just talking in that picture," she whimpered.

"I swear," I said. "That's all we were doing. Why don't you ask that man?" I said.

"He told me they had not been able to locate that guy and had no leads as to where he was from, or his identity," she said.

"He asked if I was married, and I told him I was. He asked my husbands name? I told him it was Brad. He asked if he was there? I told him he had gone to Portland. He asked what Brad would think about this?"

"I told him he would freak out. And you know he would," she added. "Not about me blowing the guy, but because he wasn't there to see it," she said.

"You know Brad gets turned on watching me suck other guys and stuff, but I know he would shit if he thought I was sucking guys off in parking lots without him there," she said.

"Yah, I know," I chuckled.

"So you're admitting you were doing more that just talking, the cop said,"

"That caught me off guard and I know I was shaking like crazy," she said.

"No," I told him, "I didn't say that, did I? Fuck he had me all confused," she said.

"Then he told me to stand up and turn around," she said.

"Oh wow, getting serious," I offered.

"You're telling me," she whined.

"I asked him why? And he told me he was going to have to take me in for more questioning," she groaned.

"I kept telling him that we were just talking. Shit I was begging him to believe me. FUCK!" she blurted. "I was freaking out as he again told me to stand up and turn around," she whined.

"When I stood up he grabbed one of my hands and pulled it behind me and I felt a handcuff closing around my wrist," she whimpered.

"Holy shit," I blurted. "Are you fucking serious?" I asked.

"YES!" she shouted into the phone. "Then he pulled my other arm behind me and put the cuff on that one. I know I was crying and slobbering all over the place," she moaned.

"He told me he had to check me for weapons, and I felt his hands push my hair up and then slide down my neck and across my back," she said.

"Fuck all I had on was a tube top and shorts, where the fuck would I hide any weapons," she moaned.

"That's crazy," I said.

"I know," she whined. "But he was running his hands all over me. I mean he even cupped my tits and squeezed em, and pinched my nipples," she added.

"And when he moved his hands down, he tugged on the bottom of my tube top and the next thing I know, its around my waist and my boobs are out," she said.

"I told him my top came down, but he told me not to worry about that until he had finished checking me for concealed weapons," she said.

"Well this is NOT right," I bellowed.

"Just wait," she said. "There's more," I thought I detected a little chuckle, when she said that.

"He reached down and hooked his thumbs in the elastic waistband of my shorts and pulled them down to my ankles. And you know I don't wear panties that often," she said. "So there I am bare assed naked with him standing behind me, ogling my bare ass," she added.

"He told me to spread my legs and the next thing I felt was two of his fingers going inside me," she said. "Like that's where I hide my guns and stuff, in my cunt," she laughed.

"Well you can own this fucking cop," I inserted.

"OH wait, there's more," she said.

"So there I am with my shorts around my ankles and my tube top around my waist and a couple of his fat fingers jammed in my pussy," she said. "And he holds his phone up in front of me," she whined.

"Hard to talk with your mouth full of cock isn't it?" he said snidely into my ear, with a chuckle.

"This picture clearly showed me with this guy's cock deep in my mouth. I guess that lady stepped in for a closeup or something," she said.

"So you sucked his cock didn't you?" he asked.

"I was scared to death, shaking and almost sobbing as I stared at the picture," she whined. "I didn't know what to say," she added.

"DIDN'T you?" he yelled as he jammed his fingers deep in me.

"I was finally able to nod my head" she said.

"Did you swallow his cum too?" he asked calmly in my ear.

"It took me a while, but I finally nodded my head," she moaned.

"He pulled his fingers out and spun me around. And then he just stared and made some comments about how hot I looked or something like that. He just kept looking me up and down. I know my nipples got hard, the way he was drooling over me being naked and all," she said. "I know I was sobbing at that point. I didn't know how I would explain this to Brad," she added.

"So finally he pushes me back to the ottoman and shoved me down on it. Then he says that I should know what comes next, as he is taking his gun belt off and laying it aside. When he unbuckles his belt and starts to unzip his pants, I get the idea," she half chuckled. "Hell I ain't never sucked a cop's dick before," she added.

"So there I am sitting in front of him as he hauls out this huge dick. It was more than half hard as he asks me if I know what I am supposed to do. I stare at his dick and finally nod my head," she said.

"I mean fuck, what was I supposed to do. Here's a fucking cop naked from the waist down standing in front of me flipping his dick up and down. Meanwhile I am naked with tears in my eyes, and my hands handcuffed behind me," she whined.

"So he steps up and starts rubbing his dick all over my face. You like sucking cocks, he asks me as he is rubbing his dick everywhere," she groaned.

"I know my eyes were huge as I stared at his cock and he started rubbing it across my lips, which got wet from his pre cum. Finally he jams his hips forward and I open my mouth and in it goes," she half chuckled again.

"He tells me to look up at him, and that asshole has his phone and is busy snapping pictures or shooting video or something, as his cock goes in my mouth," she said.

"Finally he lays his phone down and I feel both of his hands grab my head. The next thing I feel is his dick banging against my throat," she whined.

"Look I realize this had to have been quite traumatic for you, but you have to know this is turning me on something fierce," I laughed.

Lisa laughed. "Yah, I figured it would with you and all," she chuckled.

"So he grips my head and jams his hips forward. His fat cock pops into my throat and he grips my head tighter and pulls my head forward until his fat balls are squished against my chin. He must have been at least eight inches or more, so his dick was deep in my throat," she said.

"He started fucking my mouth like crazy, his ball sack was banging off my chin and he was groaning," she said.

"Well fuck," she said. "I was gagging and retching and kicking as he fucked my mouth like a mad man. I mean saliva and drool was pouring out of my mouth as he was pounding away holding my head tightly and pumping his cock deep each time," she added.

"Finally he just gripped my head really tight and held it pressed up against his ball sack as I felt his cum shoot into my throat. He was howling and groaning as he shot his stuff in. I was freaking out but I managed to gulp it down. He kept my face flat against him as he drained his nuts," she said.

"I could feel the pressure in my throat relax as his dick started to go limp. When he finally pulled my head back, his limp wet dick slid out of my mouth," she gasped.

"I nearly fell off the ottoman and he had to grab me to steady me as I gasped for air and coughed. I'd never gone through ANYTHING like that," she blurted with emphasis.

"He pulled me forward and mumbled something about getting me out of those nasty cuffs as he released my hands," she said. "That was a relief," she added.

"I sat there wobbly for a while, and then realized my saliva coated tits were still exposed so I grabbed my tube top and pulled it up. I looked for my shorts and finally spotted them on the other side of the room across the back of a chair. As he was fucking my mouth I was kicking and I guess I kicked them off and across the room," she said with a chuckle.

"Well I can imagine," I jumped in to comment.

"Oh wait," she chuckled, "there's more."

"He told me to pull my top back down. He said he wanted to get some more pictures," she said.

"I hesitated and just looked at him in disbelief," she said.

"I told him I didn't think I wanted to do that. So he said that was not a problem, he would just send my husband the pictures he already had of his cock buried in my cute little mouth," she said with a noticeably disgusted tone.

"I gave him the stink eye as long as I could before I jerked my tube top back down to my waist," she added.

"For the next half hour or more he had me posing in every way you can imagine. Spread your legs wide, he said. Stick a couple of your fingers in your wet cunt, he commanded. Now lick those fingers and suck em, he ordered," she said. "I had to do all that stuff," she whined.

"He kept telling me to smile pretty for the camera. I had to bend over in front of him and pull my ass checks apart and hold it as he snapped away. He had me look over my shoulder and smile pretty as he got pictures of me holding my ass checks apart," she said.

"He got more pictures of me kneeling in front of him and holding his limp cock and licking it all the while smiling up at him," she added.

"Before he left he made me give him my cell number and told me he would definitely be back for more. He said I was the only one that had ever let him fuck their throat like that. I am not one to brag," she laughed, "But he told me I sucked his dick better than anyone ever had," she chuckled.

"He told me that my husband would get some of these pictures if word of this ever leaked out to anyone," she said. "Fuck, knowing Brad, he'd just jack off to em," she laughed.

Lisa then told me that as it turned out, this lady that had gotten the pictures at the Costco, turned out to be this cops wife. She was the only one that said anything about it, and she had only told her husband. He took the pictures and told his wife he would look into it, but doubted he would be able to do much. So everything that had happened was just this horny cop wanting to get his dick sucked. No real report was ever filed anywhere.

I told Lisa I would loan her one of my video cameras and she could arrange to get her own footage on this cop which would result in her having a "get out of jail free card," anytime she wanted it. She got a big laugh out of that.

I dropped by later on and gave her the camera and told her how to operate it. Of course she had to suck my cock in payment. I am waiting to hear how her next encounter goes.


Rigid1
Rigid1
1,133 Followers