Brad and Marsha Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved being taken in a brute, animalistic way that Brad would never be able to accomplish. She whined in pain and pleasure, feeling her own arousal begin yet again.

His hands moved down onto her chest, engulfing her wildly bouncing breasts and squeezing them repeatedly.

Their bodies bounced on the bed as he fucked franticly, the pressure mounting within him. Suddenly DJ exploded into a massive cum completely filling and overfilling Marsha's pussy with his warm seed.

Marsha felt his seed flooding down into her belly, scalding her insides with its fiery heat. She groaned, and then gasped as she was engulfed in yet another torrential orgasm, her body quaking and shuddering uncontrollably.

Then he collapsed atop her, his chest heaving with exertion.

She lay spread-eagled beneath him, barely moving. He raised his head wearily and kissed her on the forehead.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Dad's Big Mistake Son makes a deal with Mom for breeding rights.in Incest/Taboo
Cruise Ship Quarantine Mom, son & daughter get horny while stuck in a cruise cabin.in Incest/Taboo
Bump in the Night Strange noises leads to racy discovery for frustrated mom.in Incest/Taboo
Fucked Up Family Pt. 01 A family camping trip gets out of control.in Incest/Taboo
Little Teddy Bitten.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories