Brad Bardulf: Firebird Plume Quest

Story Info
Brad's husband is on an adventurous quest to get some plumes.
5.7k words
4.5
2.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad Bardulf: Firebird Plume Quest

Disclaimer: The story, the characters are purely fictional. Any resemblance to someone is co-incidence. The author at any point shows no discrimination either by race, color, gender, identity or ideology. All fictional characters are at least 21 years of age.

Warning: Contains adult themes, sexual, gay sex, bisexual sex content. Reader's discretion is advised.

If you missed, please check out the two parts of this werewolf story & hope you will enjoy it:

Part1: https://literotica.com/s/brad-bardulf-the-werewolf

Part 2 : https://literotica.com/s/brad-bardulf-tanzanite-werewolf

Brad Bardulf: 37 year old man living with his husband Tommie.

Chapter 1

It has been over four seasons since Brad and I returned back home from Croatia. We moved to south of Vancouver and started new in a vibrant place. Betty moved into the same neighborhood with us so Brad can spend time with his two offspring. I was now starring at the two tickets placed on the coffee table for Calvert Island which Brad had given me in the morning: Two boat ride tickets for Brad and me. I need a holiday especially on a secluded island. The last one year was much of a strive with our move and raising Brad's offspring together with Betty.

Our voyage lasted very long and we headed to our hotel in Calvert Island. There were a row of wooden cottages shielded by tall pines. I wanted to go see the sea and so did Brad. I did not wish to swim in the sea but wanted to sit on the warm, serene shore and enjoy the calmness with Brad.

On the beach, Brad spoke less and appeared distant with many things on his mind. Without a doubt, the worries of a father and how Betty can take care of things at home.

I said, "You have to relax now Brad. Things are going to be fine. Call Betty if you want to tell her something."

Brad nodded and leaned forward to kiss me with his bright blue eyes. I smiled and kissed him before I withdrew my lips. Brad held my neck and kissed again. He stopped, looked into my eyes and he kissed again.

Brad whispered, "I love you so much Tommie." He kissed again and licked my mouth. Brad continued, "Let me lie down and take it in your mouth."

Brad lied on his back on the white sand and pulled down his cotton shorts. His 8 inch long, thick uncut cock with dark brown pubic hair surfaced from inside. He immediately pulled it out of his underwear.

I nonchalantly pulled his shirt apart, exposing his hairy torso. His large pecs were completely round, centered by darker nipples. My lips were already soft by the sight of his erect meat. I first held the warm cock and Brad led my head closer to his cock. My lips kissed his precum soaked glands and my lips pushed back the foreskin. He had pulled his shorts completely down.

Brad's cock couldn't get any harder as it was as hard as steel now. I felt proud that my husband could turn so hard even when it's not his virile days after werewolf transformation. I could taste his precum when his cockhead reached down my throat. He held my head as I sucked on the beach, bobbling my head while I can hear Brad grunting in pleasure. I drooled all over his cock before I swallowed the whole length of his cock. It went down fast and I gagged.

Brad patted my back and said, "Turn over and bend now."

I added, "We should get back to the hotel. I don't want anyone to see us fucking on the beach."

Brad refused to hear me and reached for my prick and he got my briefs down. I saw the calm, windy, deserted beach. I was sure no one would come along. I let Brad continue and it got very fascinating when Brad started to moisten my asshole with his saliva. He started to dig into my ass with his finger and resumed sucking it. It had been so long since I had Brad's cock inside me. Before I could distract myself completely, a meaty object stared to open my asshole. Brad's meat was getting inside me.

"Fuck, this is very tight," Brad said in his macho tone.

He held my ass cheeks and spread it while he penetrated deeper. His cock was well lubricated with my saliva and Brad got his whole uncut cock inside my white ass.

He held my ass and fucked with a lot of intensity while I kept stroking my cock. Brad slowed down and penetrated as deep as he could. It made me shudder with pleasure.

"Give me your cock. Let me hold it while I fuck your tight ass Tommie," Brad demanded.

I took his hand and put it around my sensitive cock. He stroked it and squeezed my balls. It was painful but his cock was giving me an abstract pleasure in my ass. He squeezed by balls again with his strong hands.

"I am going to cum. Keep going Brad. Keep going," I exclaimed.

I started to orgasm and cum. Brad still kept stroking and I shot my load really far on the white sand. He stopped stroking and again squeezed by balls and then he thrusted deep into my ass.

Pump, another pump, another pump, another pump.

After some deep pumps, he withdrew his cock and stood up. I looked up to him and used my right hand to stroke his cock kneeling down.

When he was about to cum, Brad said, "Open your fuckin' mouth."

He splashed his hot cum all over my mouth in continuous streams. A gallon of cum right there.

Finally his cum started to trickle and he sighed aloud. He opened his eyes and his looks demanded that I had to swallow his dripped cum all over my mouth. I obediently did that.

Brad sighed again and offered me his hand to stand up. Then he kissed me on my lips, pulled me towards him and he slapped my ass with a giggle.

Brad didn't stop stroking his big gay cock, which has lost none of its hardness. He appeared more exhilarated after draining his cum. I could still feel the slight pain around my balls and it appeared still red.

"Let's go for a swim," Brad asked me with an illuminated smile.

Brad led me towards the blue water. There was no one around and I was sure no one saw my husband fucking me on the white sand beach. The weather was very suitable for a swim especially to cool our bodies after an intense fuck. I clambered over him.

We swam for an hour and we got dressed to return back to our hotel for dinner.

Chapter 2

We walked into the pines after our early dinner. I looked at the sky and it was a clear with some clouds. Then, I looked at Brad but he appeared same as before. He looked unsettled.

"Are you still thinking about home?" I asked.

He said no and his face was distraught. I asked, "What's going on Brad and why have you brought me to this dark forest?"

I continued, "Stop fussing and please tell me. I know you want to tell me something."

Brad answered with his bright blue eyes, "I might have to go on a trip. Probably a longer one, again."

"Where to?" I asked.

Brad stood uncommunicative. I raised my tone, "Better tell me now. I don't sense it's a leisure trip."

Before I could say more, "I am going to Slovenia," Brad added.

"Why do you want to go to Slovenia?" I asked.

"There's a problem. Something new... which I have come to know recently. I have to go there and I will be back as soon, Tommie," Brad added.

"Can you explain what's happening? I can't understand what you're trying to say," I yelled.

Brad rolled his eyes and added, "The Tanzanite stone which I absorbed will give us protection from the vampires but I heard from my clan member that it won't protect us from Notsch witches."

"What the fuck! Itches? What are you saying?" I growled.

"Not itches. Witches. Like itches with W. The witches with magic," Brad tried to clarify.

"Now we have another supernatural being?" I stood against the tree. Brad nodded yes.

Brad's blue eyes looked into me and I heard him say, "Tommie. This is so new to me. These Notsch witches were bitten centuries ago by some raging werewolves and they transformed into a werewolf-witch. I don't know much about them but they now live as a cult in Slovenia. A werewolf clan member was running in the woods of Slovenia a few weeks ago and he heard about this werewolf-witch cult living there."

"Are you going to find another Tanzanite stone?" I purred. My legs were aching after standing for so long. The pine forest was so quiet except for the sound of chirping insects.

"Not a stone. The werewolf-witches are hybrid beings. I need the Firebird plume," Brad said.

"A Firebird? You mean a Phoenix? Brad, I am perplexed as before. Especially in this scary, dark forest. Make it quick," I demanded with confusion.

"Not a Phoenix. I need to get hold of a Firebird plume. Legend has it when a Firebird was taken out of its territory. On the way, the Firebird dropped many glowing plumes. The Notsch witches have gathered a these feathers many centuries ago. They have preserved the Firebird plumes as a treasure," Brad explained.

I leaned against the pine tree and Brad continued, "I just need to access their house and get hold of the plume. I learned that these plumes are covered between hawk feathers, sage and precious stones. It's kept in a blue jar, in one of their library of magic."

I asked Brad, "How on earth are you going to get these plumes and why would these Notsch witches harm you or us?"

Brad said, "These werewolf-witches are almost immortal. They have made many enemies with the werewolves because some werewolf bit these witches. These witches aged quickly and every moon transformed into an ugly wolf due to the bite. They keep aging with every transformation. They would attack any werewolf now as a revenge for aging and biting them."

Brad turned around and walked a few steps, "These witches are many in number and they are always traveling. They travel to stay in colder places and avoid warmer weather. They could land in Vancouver any time and I don't want these witches to spot us or Betty or my offspring. I have to protect you all at any cost. I need that Firebird plume."

I stayed quiet for a while in the petrifying forest and I said, "I will go to Slovenia."

"I am going alone Tommie. You are not coming," Brad suggested.

"You're not going Brad. I will go alone to Slovenia and you are staying home. I believe the witches can smell a werewolf as they are half a werewolf themselves. I will smell of werewolf but after few days the smell of any werewolf will start to fade away on me. Help me with the information to find this werewolf-witch cult." I concluded and after some persuasion Brad agreed.

FOUR MONTHS AFTER REACHING SLOVENIA

Chapter 4

For nearly four months, my husband Brad was unable to transform into a wolf on full moon night due to persistent cloudy skies. He needs to draw lunar energy to have a systematized man to wolf and back wolf to man transformation.

Brad called me on a new moon night. He told me, "My Tommie. I miss you so much. I just transformed back as a man. This time it was spectacular."

I asked, "Why so early? You will always run the whole night until morning. Are you feeling sick?"

Brad said in a low tone, "Tonight the skies are clear but we are expecting rains in some time. I wanted to transform back to my original form before the full moon is covered by the passing clouds."

I asked again, "You said early transformations can be painful. You need to run for around 10 hours. How can you get back home after that?"

Brad added, "Yeah. Transforming now under the bright full moon can be less painful than transforming back into a man under cloudy skies. I asked Betty if she can pick me up in a while. I can't walk tonight."

I immediately asked, "Why Betty? Why can't your clan members take you back home?"

Brad replied, "They all are planning to transform back soon due to the rains. We will be so tired by the end of it. Some clan members are going back in the other direction. So I asked Betty's help to drive me back home. Also, Betty knows that I am a werewolf and I asked for her help to give me a ride back home."

We spoke for another 35 minutes. Soon Brad stopped me and addressed someone saying, "Betty is that you?"

On the phone, I heard Betty say, "Hey Brad. It's me. It's so dark in here."

Brad spoke to me, "Betty's here. I have got to go now, sweetpea. Let me call you in the morning. Love you Tommie."

I said, "Make sure you are covered. Don't go naked in front of her. Love you too." I heard Brad grin and then I disconnected the phone call.

SEVEN MONTHS AFTER REACHING SLOVENIA

Chapter 5

After several days of researching, I'd reached Slovenia in the quest to find the werewolf-witch cult. In Slovenia, I took a house in the Kamnik-Savinja Alps. I took up a house as a tourist on level one and the whole building was run by Katica. She lives below and serves my breakfast every morning.

Seven months had elapsed since my arrival in Slovenia.

My host Katica is around 24 years, with pale white skin, blonde curly locks and hazel eyes. She is thin but broad in the beam and stood at a good height.

Katica spoke good English and our regular breakfast conversation helped me to locate the werewolf-witches' manor. The werewolf-witch cult lived around ten miles away at the Koroskem Manor. But getting access to a private property would be impossible. The peculiar residents of this manor never allowed any normal human inside. The local people thought the residents to be some sort of recluse, rich people.

Today, Katica invited me for some evening tea and I joined her. She was wearing red lipstick and her hair was let loose and it fell on her shoulders. We sat on her dining table beside each other.

Katica asked, "What are you doing this Friday?"

I answered, "Just going to explore the town a little more, I guess. A trip to Switzerland was suggested by my husband."

Katica answered, "Would you like to join me for a party on Friday?"

I said, "It depends where we are going to. Otherwise I don't think so."

Katica said in a worried tone, "My friend has accepted to cater a dinner party. Accidentally she double booked another dinner party on the very same evening. She is running low on staff. She asked me to get someone."

I smiled and added in a mocking tone, "So you want me to cater your friend's dinner party?"

Katica nodded and pleaded, "Please help me Tommie. I am going to just serve the drinks. Carry the wine and champagne around in the ball room or their library. We need one more person in the library area. Please come along and it will be a great party. The food will be great."

"Where is this dinner party?" I asked in a disinterested tone.

"Koroskem Manor!"

My eyes popped. "Koroskem Manor!! Library!! Fuck yes," I had a voice in my mind.

Katica, "Tommie say yes to this. I need your support. Say yes and I will not charge your breakfast... for a week."

"Katica, why not. I always wanted to see that manor and since you asked my help for the very first time, I can't say refuse."

She tittered and came closer to hug me. She put her hands around me and hugged. She whispered, "Thanks Tommie." Then she looked at me and in that moment of stillness, I looked into her hazel eyes. Soon I could feel my lips nudging against hers. In that stillness, we gently kissed with my eyes closed. Before she could clench my neck again, I stopped and moved away.

"Katica, I have to go now and call my husband." I smiled and stood up. She smiled back at me while sitting down. She blushed and her face turned crimson red.

I quickly walked away and got inside my room, and adjusted my pants because my cock was ripping through my pants as an awkward bulge. When I was adjusting my bulge, I felt sticky and checked through my briefs and it was wet with precum.

Chapter 6

The following Friday, Katica and I arrived at the Koroskem Manor. The afternoon sky was bright and Katica informed me about me taking charge of the library. I volunteered to help Katica in the ball room. I wanted to take a repeated view of the main passages, rooms and the libraries, and eventually get access to the Firebird plume.

Katica was dressed in black with her dress ending at her knee. Her hair was tied into plaits and her lips painted with bright maroon lipstick. I wore a black tuxedo with a black bow tie. I had neatly combed my hair to have a hairstyle of a gentleman.

The party started around 6 o' clock in the evening and Katica managed the ball room with some of the other catering men. I managed the library area serving drinks and appetizers. The library was large but incredibly hot from the fireplace. I was sure the witch cult might avoid this room as the room was definitely not cooling down. The hot room gave me an erection. After a while I ran out of appetizers and went out to refill my plate to serve the guests again. I pondered over the passages again looking for the plume.

After about an hour, I moved into the other small library to accommodate some other guests. This library room was rather cooler. There I noticed a small, very pale blue glass jar with some dried leaves on the top book shelf. When the guests weren't looking, I looked into the glass jar and it was dried sage leaves. I looked through it and saw some feathers. I remembered Brad telling me about sage and hawk feathers with precious stones covering the Firebird plume.

The guests retired to the ball room for dinner around 7 o' clock. I was cleaning the champagne glasses. Before exiting the room, I picked up the blue jar. I placed it on the floor as it was very heavy. I separated the sage and hawk feathers. It was covered with uneven bright blue stones. I knew they were the Tanzanite stones. I separated the stones and saw several small auburn feathers buried in between the Tanzanite stones. Here were the Firebird plumes and they were all just an inch long. I picked seven plumes and placed them inside my coat jacket and covered the rest with stones, feathers and sage. With my shivering hands, I placed the heavy jar back on the shelf.

I left the champagne glasses back in the kitchen with the caterers and messaged Katica that I had to leave Koroskem Manor because the heat made me uncomfortable. I knew that I lied because I had to leave the manor after collecting my possession. She did not reply. Probably, she was serving the witches and their cult in the ball room.

Chapter 7

I came home and placed the auburn plume into a metal box. It discreetly hid inside my trolley suitcase. I loosened my bow tie and then I poured myself some water to drink. I sat on the bed and narrated the whole event to my werewolf husband. Brad was very proud of this accomplishment and booked my tickets back to Vancouver. Brad hinted that he had something to explain to me but he will tell me when we would meet.

Around midnight, I heard a knock. I immediately knew it was Katica. She hadn't replied back to my message earlier. I opened the door. She stood there with her blonde curls let down and still perfect with her maroon lips. I let her in and kept the door ajar.

She said, "You did not stay for dinner."

"No. I couldn't stay there. The rooms were too warm," I claimed.

The ajar door swung back and closed due to some draught, and she moved closer to me and said, "Thanks for your help. This dinner is so important for the catering business."

I wanted to say something but she opened her lips to close on mine. Thus I closed my eyes too and we started to kiss. A moment later I stopped and said, "I am married and gay. I can't sorry."

She came closer and said, "Of course you can be gay but your penis is too excited for me."

Months of no physical touch and the sudden sweet touch of Katica started to move something inside my briefs. I had already popped an erection through my black pants. She kissed me holding my neck and I squeezed her ass, and we continued to kiss.

12