Brad Bardulf: Firebird Plume Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katica came off her shoes, and I stood barefoot on the wooden floor. Soon my cock was threatening to tear the underwear apart as it came to full hardness. She held my male hardness while I removed my tuxedo jacket, and I unbuttoned my shirt. She unzipped my pants and it fell onto my feet. She sat on the bed after taking of her dress. She sat with her legs open while wearing her bra and her black panties. I stood with my enlarged bulge and I knew what I had to do now.

Katica allowed me take of her panties and she spread her cunt-lips again with her fingers. It was very moist and I set my lips over her honey cunt-lips. Then began to slurp, suck, and lick noisily all around her juicy pussy.

I detached myself from my pants and my precum-wet underwear which were wound around my ankles. My 7 inch erect cock with trimmed pubic hair stood towering in front of her pussy. Standing between her legs, I inserted my gay cock into her tight cunt, pushing my cock slowly into her clinging, clasping cunt. My gay cock was tasting the sweetness of a pussy once again. I fell forward, crushing her bra fitted tits under my chest.

"Do you want it all the way?" I asked

"Yes. Put it all in inside," she pleaded.

I fucked slowly at first, then faster and faster. I started reaming out her pussy as hard as I can, hammering my precum-oozing prick frantically into the wet depths of her cunt. She removed her bra and asked me to set my mouth in her stiff nipples. I bobbed my head on her nipples and slurped messily, and Katica ran her fingers through my hair.

The pussy felt too good for my cock, and felt better and better as I kept thrusting inside.

Our horniness and her hungry pussy made my cock angrily burrow into her tight hole. I could feel her inner walls of her pussy vibrate intensely and I knew she was orgasming. A satisfied smile of sexual contentment curled her lips and she demanded, "Do not stop Tommie. Fuck me harder."

I did not want to stop. I kissed her and she licked my lips with her pent up sexual fury. I pulled my cock out and penetrated again. I pressed my cock more inside and began to stroke her bare shoulders with my fingers. I licked her ears and kissed her earlobes with some desperation.

My cock opened her pussy and invariably I was fucking so deep. She sighed when my stiffened cock started boring between her pouting pussy-lips again. I knew that we both were going to orgasm, especially when her moaning increased.

"I am going to cum now," I informed Katica.

"I want it inside," she requested.

I wanted to agree to her request. I knew my cock was deep inside and I was almost very close to discharge my pent up semen load.

Katica's pussy started to vibrate again with her moan going in a high pitch. My cock had set her off in another orgasm.

She again enjoyed her orgasm and demanded, "Give it inside my cunt now."

My eyes went dark and pleasure concentrated around my groin. My balls seemed like they were in motion along with my moving cock. I started to ejaculate inside her pussy. A volley of cum shot from my gay cock and hit the depths of her pussy cave. I was trembling with pleasure as I continued emptying my sperm-bloated balls into her warm pussy.

After a few slow, deep strokes, I finally pulled my cock out of her cunt. A stream of my prick juice ran out of her pussy. I again gently inserted my cock back into her cum-drooling pussy and kissed her before sleeping.

Chapter 8

I woke up in the early hours of the morning when Katica was still lying cuddled up next to me. She ran her fist over the top of my prick. My gay cock was again hard and it was the work of her beautiful woman holding my cock, asking me to enter between her legs. I wanted to sleep but my cock couldn't resist that cum soaked pussy. She slowly fitted my whole cock to her fuckslit. Her swollen cunt had clamped my cock, not wanting to let it go.

"What did she want? Another hard fuck or my cum or both? She's so horny," I thought.

I fucked her in missionary position with limited kissing but with unbroken eye contact. My erect cock bored more into her pussy spearing straight into the gurgling depths of her cunt. She moaned loud and bit my neck when she tried to contain the overwhelming orgasm. I gently licked and teased her ears and her blonde curls.

After staying in that position of a few minutes, I started to flex my muscles with my eyes closed. Katica sighed again to say, "Yes, cum inside me again, please."

She licked her lips when she felt my rich, warm jism shooting into her pussy. My cumshot did not seem to stop. Hence, I kept fucking slowly while ejaculating until the last drops of my jism had sprayed out of my 7 inch long piss hole. My cock held the cum inside until I pulled out from her cunt, and her pussy overflowed with my thick white semen.

While she waited for all the cum to drip out, I was in trepidation about ejaculating inside her pussy.

Katica generously kissed me and went back to sleep holding me.

----------

When I woke up, it was dark with the window shades still closed. I checked the time and it was past noon. I recalled last night as I sat on the bed naked and my clothes lying down around the bed.

"Kissing, unzipping, fucking, cum... she let me cum inside her pussy, twice."

I wanted to meet her to check if she was alright and if she was on a pill last night.

I picked my underwear which I'd flung away from the bed last night. I opened my phone and saw a text message from Katica: FOOD ON THE TABLE. GOING TO THE PHARMACY TO GET THE MORNING AFTER PILL.

That message made me smile and sit with relief. I showered and headed to the table for my lunch.

----------

Katica came home around 4 o' clock in the evening and she did not discuss about the previous night. She spoke normally and later said she admitted that she enjoyed last night's sex.

Katica appeared a little disappointed when I informed her that I am returning to Vancouver. But she was glad that she could now plan a vacation to France to meet her boyfriend living there. The next day, I left to the airport.

Chapter 9

When I returned to Vancouver, my werewolf husband was proud of my mission to come back with the Firebird plumes. Brad had researched on how to make an amulet with the Firebird plume. He took three plumes and made them into an amulet for himself, me, Betty and his offspring. He preserved the rest of the plumes in a big jar, and covered them with hawk feathers and fresh sage.

A week later the amulet rings arrived. It was a ring with a piece of the Firebird plume embedded inside it. To my surprise there were two additional rings.

I asked, "Why do we have two extra rings?"

Brad looked down and said, "Now we need two more."

"Why?"

Brad moved closer and stayed silent. I sat there confused. Brad responded, "I couldn't tell you before but Betty is expecting again."

I was happy to hear that but I recalled Betty wasn't dating anyone now.

Brad added, "In fact, Betty and I... are expecting... Tommie, don't be mad please."

I heard him loud and clear, and I stood up in confusion and fury.

"What happened? I thought Betty and you wanted to fuck only once and you aren't even attracted to her. You couldn't get hard with her the last time. Why did you do this Brad?" I questioned.

Brad nodded.

"Please listen to me Tommie. Let me explain. Will you give me a chance to explain?" Brad pleaded.

I sat down and let Brad explain. I knew Brad had a reason and he definitely had to be heard.

Brad started to explain, "Few months ago, we had great clear skies and the full moon transformation was very excellent. It was the best transformation I've had in a long time. I decided not to run due to some rains and I knew it this transformation would drain my energy completely. I told Betty to take me home from the woods. Hence she came by to pick me up."

I remembered that night when Betty was in the woods while Brad was on the phone talking to me.

Brad continued, "She brought me home. She wanted to get back to her place but there were heavy rains that night and she didn't want to leave in the cold rain. I took her help and went to the basement to rest because the rest of the house was very warm."

I said, "So you fucked her in the basement?"

Brad looked into my eyes and said, "No Tommie. We sat there, and I spoke to her about you and explained how much I missed you. I told her about our hardcore sex which we have after my every transformation. I told her about my virility after the wolf to man transformations. She also confessed that she hasn't had sex in a long time, and talking about you made me very horny and virile. One thing led to the other, and Betty needed me and I needed you Tommie. But you weren't there. Soon I found myself cooling down when she started to suck my dick."

Brad frolicked across the room and I observed him without talking back.

Brad continued, "It was the best werewolf transformation I've had and at the end my virility was very strong. As I started to feel better, I became too horny. We both needed it and yes... we had sex that night. She satisfied my needs and I satiated her sexual desires."

"So who started it?"

"I hugged her when she said good night and she felt my hard dick in my pants. She touched it, and unzipped my pants and started to suck. That's how it started," Brad explained.

I asked, "How many times did you fuck her?"

Brad looked with his blue eyes and said, "The whole night we fucked... until dawn."

I asked again, "So did you enjoy fucking when I wasn't around?"

"You clearly know that the pussy feels so good and you enjoyed it before. Yes Tommie, I enjoyed it but it is not special without you around me," Brad sulked.

Brad added more to his story, "It wasn't planned and ended up fucking without a condom, and she let me ejaculate inside her once. Just once. She tried to take some contraception the next day but they seem to have not worked. A few days later Betty tested on that kit and told me."

"What did she tell you exactly?" I demanded.

"Betty called me and told me that she was now stung by my serpent," Brad added.

"Why did you not tell me exactly when you found out?" I demanded again.

"I tried but I couldn't tell it over phone that Betty is pregnant again because of me," Brad said.

I sat down while Brad again pleaded for my forgiveness.

Brad continued, "My Tommie, you know there is no one in this world that I can love except you. Please forgive me. I will always have you by my side after my full moon transformations. Please don't be angry my love. I love you, my Tommie."

After some time, I was able to understand Brad's virility and his explanation. I knew as a werewolf his love for me is fixated forever. My Bradley von Bardulf of the Trovagfjord clan would never cheat on me. He then slid the amulet ring on my ring finger and kissed me.

----------

I went back to my room and texted Katica. I wanted to re-confirm if her contraception worked to avoid any surprises later. Fortunately the morning after pill worked. Katica acknowledged that she will soon bring her boyfriend back to Slovenia. She praised that the sex that night set a desire in her, that she wanted her boyfriend by her side.

----------

Later in the evening Betty came home to visit us. I congratulated her on the pregnancy and forgave her for fucking my Brad. I cooked dinner and I suggested Betty never to get intimate with my husband again without a condom while serving her dessert. Brad gave his suppressed laugh at my jealousy while wearing his Firebird plume amulet ring.

12