Brad Bardulf: The Werewolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes grew weary and so were my senses. I could hear more howling in the wilderness.

"Let's get the hell out of here Betty. Now! Back to the car"

-------------------

We stopped at Betty's place. I asked her what she thought about the episode she had witnessed. She expressed her feelings. Finally, I asked her about her choice to mate with Brad. She did not have an answer. I watched her go into the house and closing the door behind her. I raced home and couldn't wait to feel safe in my house. The night was freezing.

Brad came home early at dawn. He let himself in. I heard him get into our bed and I felt him cuddle me. I felt the same touch and it is very much my Brad. I could not believe this man was the beast in the woods. He was hot like fire next to me. I did not want to face him. I pretended to sleep, looking away at the wall, and wrapped around in his warmth.

Chapter 5

In the morning, it felt like I woke up from a nightmare. I got up and went to the kitchen. There he was coating his beard with jam.

"Do you want some coffee?"

I shook my head and Brad poured me one.

His smile shrunk and he asked, "That was the real me Tommie. From last night. Bradley von Bardulf of the Trovagfjord clan. Did you get scared out there?"

"Yeah. It was a living nightmare back there. To hear you and watch you turn into a beast was frightening. The real Bradley von Bardulf of the Trovagfjord clan. It was a horror show, the howling, the trees and the winds... it froze my face."

"I love you Tommie. I know you won't be frightened of me now."

"I love you the same Brad. It was a lot for me to process. It doesn't change my love for you."

"Don't over think it. Please. I love you Tommie. And, Betty called a while ago and asked us to call her back. I believe she wants to say something."

"Oh Brad! I hope she didn't freak-out from last night and tell anyone about your secret. Call her now. Let us hear her."

Brad dialled her and Betty picked the call. She said, "Hey werewolf. Is Tommie there with you?"

Brad and I answered together, "Yes."

Betty continued, "After last night, I gave it a lot of thought. I decided that I want to mate with you."

I asked, "Betty, are you sure? Or you are you shell shocked?"

She answered vivaciously, "No Tommie. I thought the whole night but I decided right there in the woods. I would like to mate with Brad."

"What changed your mind?" I asked.

"Brad did. When he transformed, I thought he would attack us, then he growled at us but he went away. He is very much a sensible wolf. He is more human than what I imagined him as a werewolf."

Brad smiled and asked, "This means you will have to have sex with me."

"Yes. I am sure. We can do if you can. I want that."

Brad asked again, "This also means that you are ready to bear my offspring."

"I know. I am ready because that's what Tommie and you want. No doubt about it."

"Betty, take your time and answer again. It is a commitment. Take a few days. We can plan next month and Tommie wants to check with Alison too. You don't have to agree to this now."

"Listen, Brad and Tommie. Don't go to Alison. I am ready. Let us meet for a drink later and discuss. But I called to say that I am into this. Let's make it at 5 at your place. Don't call Alison."

I said, "OK. See later Betty honey," and I disconnected the call. I frowned to say, "Brad let's talk to Alison too. What if Betty backs out? You only have this full moon and one more."

"Alison likes me. I fear she might ask me to make her some werewolf or something. Let us see what Betty can do." He giggled and ate his beard. He picked the phone again called Betty. He answered telling, "Betty there's something you must remember. I am gay and to have sex with you, I need Tommie on the bed with me."

Betty dragged, "Like a threesome?"

"No. That's only us but Tommie has to be with me, to drive that attraction. I can't get attracted to a woman. Only with Tommie. He will be involved only with me during our sex. Do you agree?"

"OK Brad, I agree. I understand that he's your husband. Hope you don't transform into a wolf during our sex."

I heard her giggle and she hung up. Brad kissed me and continued with his breakfast.

-------------------

Betty arrived home few minutes after 5. It was so cold. We discussed the plan. Brad agreed to mate her the next night because he will be more virile and may have new hots for vagina. I sensed, tonight he wanted to rest from the exhausting man to wolf and back as a man transformation.

After Betty left, Brad and I felt it would be wise to invite Alison too, for the next night. We thought Betty might get cold feet and decide not to turn up suddenly. I knew Alison always wanted to have sex with Brad but she knew it won't be possible with a married, gay man like Brad. I knew Alison grew more attracted after my husband came back with bigger arms and two inch long beard. Brad told me to do the explanation with Alison, just like we explained Betty. The whole truth to Alison. Brad believes Alison can decide for herself later. She is also 24 years old, just like Betty. Alison can decide later if she would agree to Brad's plan or not.

Chapter 6

The next day began with some anxiety but Brad was analyzing some details with his clan leaders. Betty arrived home at 21:00 hours wearing the same gray overcoat. She warmed herself by the fire and a cup of tea that I made for her. The sight of Betty was a relief for Brad and me. Her sight was also a sign that Brad will mate with her. Brad knows what he should be doing but he never did it.

I know Brad used to be very virile for two or three days after each transformation. Since last night, he was feeling very excited. Usually, my husband loves to fuck me until his virility goes down. This time, he has been saving his virility and semen for Betty or Alison.

After the tea, I led Betty to our bedroom. Brad soon followed us.

Brad stopped us and asked, "Betty, we both love you but do you want to have sex with me and get pregnant? Please think about his or we could stop right now."

Betty smiled and looked at me, "Yes Brad and Tommie. I want to do this. Yes I am pretty sure. But are you ready to have sex with me?"

I laughed to say, "Brad is quite horny since last night," and I went to the bedroom. Betty came after me and Brad followed Betty. Brad closed the door behind him.

Betty seemed as excited as Brad. She did not understand that Brad's excitement is more focused towards me. She kissed me on my cheek and then on Brad's cheek. Immediately, she kissed his neck while holding my hand. I moved forward and kissed my husband'. He kissed me on my lips with the raunchy smile. Betty raised her head and kissed my husband on his lip. Brad eyes lit as he was a little unfamiliar with a woman's lips on his. She held his brown beard with her palm and ran her fingers through it.

As Betty turned towards her right to kiss me and it made me jump but I somehow managed to give her that odd kiss. She kissed my untrimmed beard and moved over to my neck. I saw my husband come closer and he kissed me. He seemed happy but still unclear with Betty.

Brad said, "I am going to remove my robe." He pulled down his robe and stood in his boxers. His hairy torso made me take a deep breath.

"Take those clothes off Tommie." Betty said and gave a stimulating kiss on my neck. She quickly turned and kissed my husband. I started to feel awkward having a woman in my room and kissing my husband, while moving her hands over his hairy chest.

Suddenly, the whole event flashed in front of my eyes from the previous night. I am kissing my husband who is a werewolf. I moved and I thought of exiting the room. But I moved near the bed and took off my shirt. My husband was kissing her and he tried to peep at me with his right eye.

"Tommie, I want to suck your husband's cock."

"Sure. You can Betty. So, Brad would you let her suck your cock?"

Brad said looking at Betty, "Of course. Come suck my dick Betty." He held her and kissed her. "Come here Tommie. Get off those pants and suck my dick with her."

I took off my cotton pants and sat on the bed. Betty went down on her knees and pulled Brad's boxers. It came down to his ankles. His cock was not hard and covered with pubic hair. I was surprised when Betty held it in her hands and started to stroke the cock. She was impatient and put the cock in her mouth and started sucking. She seemed to be giving him enough pleasure.

Brad looked at me and again gave a hint of a smile. He said, "Never had a woman hold and suck my dick before."

For over a decade, I was the one who held the rights to suck my husband's cock. Tonight, he is enjoying a different mouth which was trying to get him hard. Unfortunately, it wasn't getting too hard. It was semi hard. Usually, on the second or third day after transformation, Brad's cock turned steel hard with my touch. I murmured to Brad that needs my mouth. He's needs me.

I got up, went near Brad and knelt down. I grabbed Brad's cock and looked at him. I rubbed it against my chin and beard. I kissed his hairy pubes and put his cock in my mouth. I quickly sucked the way Brad loves it and I heard his first moan. I could feel his semi hard cock expand and grow. I struggled to hold his uncut cock in my mouth. Betty licked his balls and then she kissed his hairy thighs.

"Keep going Tommie. Keep going. Suck hard."

Ever since Brad got his Vigor, his cock has extended in length and girth. It was over 8 inches now. Even my husband's cock bulked up like his arms. I held his ass and swallowed his thick cock down my throat. Even his ass was now bigger and rounder. I pulled my mouth away and let Betty's mouth caress his erect cock. She held his ass and sucked the whole of his cock into her throat.

"Never had a woman blow my dick before Betty. Don't stop Tommie. Continue. Suck. Suck more."

I stood up and kissed my husband. I saw Betty remove her top and continued sucking.

Betty said, "Brad, I hope you don't cum so easily. You seem so excited already."

Brad added, "Just keep sucking." He pulled me closer and kissed my lip. He stuck his tongue into my mouth and started to French me.

After deep throating Brad's cock, Betty rose and took off her pants. She then removed her brassiere to let her boobs fall. They looked big and I felt it looked round like an ass. She held my hand and pulled Brad to the bed. Brad got away from those boxers wound to his ankles. She lied down on the bed and lifted her boob. She asked Brad to hold it and suck it.

"It's your turn to suck something now Brad."

I saw Brad hesitantly lean over her and held her boob like it would break. He put his mouth and got a huge hold of her nipple. He knew what he had to do next. He held it firmly and started to suck that. He held the other boob and asked her with a smirk, "Can I?"

"Yes, please both my boobs. Go on... keep sucking."

Brad loved sucking my pecs when we fucked and now he might have tried doing the same with her boobs. Today the boobs are a change for his mouth. His cock stood fully erect. He moved closer and her lips caught his lips... they tongue kissed. Brad looked at me and pulled me closer and kissed me. Then she kissed me.

"Be a good husband and get my ass wet Tommie."

Brad was on his knees, bent, leaning and kissing Betty's boobs. I could see him play and squeeze those fleshy jugs. I saw my husband's hairy, white ass and kissed it, and I slowly introduced my tongue into it. I have to admit that he has the best ass; round, big and firm. It feels good when he likes me getting it all wet.

"Take of my panties Brad. Pull it off. Get my cunt wet while you get your ass wet."

Betty lifted her hip and pulled her panty down. I curiously saw her pussy. A pussy ! Shaved !

"Never seen a pussy before. What am I gonna do now? Lick it or fuck it?"

"Lick it. Get it wet Brad."

"It already looks so wet." I checked my husband's cock was still very hard. He was feeling very virile as I continued to lick his ass and also licked his semen stored balls.

"Keep licking Tommie. Hold my dick. Hold it. Play with my dick while I get her cunt wet. I guess, I am going to do what I usually do with your ass Tommie. Finger it first and lick it."

Betty said, "This is my clit. Play with your teeth and focus on that Brad."

As he kissed her pussy, Betty moaned in pleasure. Brad reclined his body down and I slowly stuck my finger into his wet ass. I could see Brad playing with her clit and rubbing her pussy. It looked so pink and wet. I wondered if Brad got her so wet so soon. His beard was soaked with her pussy juice. Immediately, Brad put his middle finger into her cunt. He started to slowly finger her and he increased the speed. I was gentle with my finger because Brad likes it slow.

Suddenly, Betty stretched hand at me and reached for me underwear. She said, "Why are you still wearing this? Remove it Tommie." I felt weird to remove it so soon. I was thinking to just slip out my cock, if my husband asked me.

Brad said, "Yes, take it off Tommie and keep licking my ass."

Betty pulled in close and rubbed my cock through my briefs. Her other hand, squeezed Brad's meaty ass. I tried to remove my briefs but Betty pulled it completely down. She dropped my briefs on the bed and I exposed my already erect, veiny cock to Betty.

"You have a nice cock Tommie. Can I suck it? Let me suck your dick."

Brad moved his mouth and his finger away from her pussy. Betty leaned towards me and started to suck my cock. I never expected this and it felt so good. Brad was poor at blowjob but she sucked so good. I felt she could take my whole 7 inches inside her mouth. To my surprise, she swallowed in my whole cock. I could feel her throat with my cock and her tongue move all over it. I closed my eyes and let myself enjoy this pleasure. Brad started fingering her again as she sucked my cock.

Betty stopped to catch her breath and she told Brad, "Fuck me now. I want you inside me. Can you get your cock into my cunt now?"

Betty opened her legs. I could see her pussy open wide and it looked so different now. A curious, wet spot. I know Brad will soon enter it. It made me envious. She kept it clean or it looked so beautiful. I felt a shallow urge to penetrate it after Brad.

"Sure Betty. I can fuck you now. You have no idea how virile I am for an ass. So I need Tomme to fuck my ass first and I can fuck you too." He looked at me and pulled my hand. "Come put your dick in my ass." Brad was usually the macho top and I was his bottom during our sex. Brad has to top a different hole tonight.

Brad bent while on his knees and I opened his ass. It was so perfect. I slowly inserted my cock into his wet ass and it made Brad sigh with pleasure. He moved slowly to receive my cock and I moved too. I started to push my cock deeper into his ass and eventually all my 7 inches went in, and I kept moving. Brad cock was still erect as he sighed again. He was very virile. Brad slowly moved forward and touched his uncut cock head on Betty's wet pussy. She held it and rubbed against her clit.

"Can you go in now Brad? Go."

Brad moved and inserted his head first. First time his werewolf cock felt the lubrication of a woman. I watched his really hard cock penetrating into her pussy. She was tight and Brad's cock was thick. Her pussy force and his virility together combined, pushed the cock fully inside.

Brad screamed, "Fucccckkkk. " His gay cock found its way into its first vagina.

Brad pulled his cock out a little and thrusted back into her tight pussy. I could see the whole pussy accommodating his thick manhood. I fucked his ass at the same time but slowly. I went slowly in and deep. I loved Brad's ass whenever asked me to fuck harder.

Brad immediately started to thrust into her pussy faster and with more power. His virility was peaking with each thrust into her pussy and it made Betty moan. His bush of pubic hair was flush against her shaved groin. He gained speed to fuck her pussy and I did too as I kept fucking Brad's ass. Suddenly, my cock slipped out. Brad tapped me to say, "I want you next to her. I want to see you while I keep fucking her."

I held my erect cock and kept stroking it. Brad pulled his cock out and put his hands on her boobs. His cock was secreting lots of precum now. Betty demanded to get his cock in again and he quickly penetrated her pussy again. They both moaned together. Brad plunged his cock deep inside once again and said, "Fuck. Fuccccckkkk, your vagina is so good. My dick needed a wet hole."

I thought, 'My dick needed a hole too.'

Brad squeezed her boob and then he looked at me and said, "I wouldn't be able to get hard without you. Now, I can enjoy her stunningly wet pussy. Fuck, is it so wet. Love you Tommie." He stuck his tongue into her mouth and started kissing wildly.

I suddenly grew more envious of Brad enjoying sex more than I imagined. He is very excited. He's in his Vigor, so Brad won't finish soon. I immediately felt what it would feel if I could lick that pussy and even insert my hard cock into it, just like Brad. He rode her like a champ and I couldn't help but reach to get hold of those boobs.

Betty said, "Hold them for me. Squeeze them for me, Tommie."

It felt good with each squeeze. Betty's soft white boobs were soft to squeeze but Brad's hairy pecs were better to feel with my hands.

Brad said, "Do you enjoy squeezing her boobs while I fuck her? This is a whole new excitement in our marriage. Tommie I can't wait to fuck you too." While I was squeezing her boobs, Brad's beasty cock gave Betty her first orgasm. She wiggled. I thought again, how it would feel if I could get my cock into that wet pussy. I was feeling so horny and I kept stroking my cock. I was startled to see Brad kept on thrusting her harder. He was so fast; he suddenly flipped her around and quickly entered inside to pussy from behind. He was sure not to aim for her ass from that direction and his big cock slid back into her wet pussy again.

I moved my hands to just feel my balls. My head was filled with memories from last night, the werewolf in front of me and my husband fucking a woman. I felt like I'm in a labyrinth. Either the pussy was very tempting for me or it was tempting for my cock. I needed a hole. Perhaps, a different hole. I needed a pussy. I needed a pussy for the first time.

After some time, Betty got her second orgasm. She wiggled again and Brad's cock fell out. He slowly got up and she turned around to lie on her back. He crawled between her legs, rested his body over hers and lodged his big meat into her wet pussy back again. She wrapped her legs around him and it helped him to penetrate deeper. He looked at me and then at her. He plunged his penis so strongly and it made her groan. He plunged again with his virile penile strength. He again tongue kissed her and gave her more manly thrustings.

Brad fucked like a champ in his Vigor. I watched my husband and grew more excited for a pussy. After several minutes of fucking, Brad alarmed, "I am gonna cum. I am gonna cum. Let me cum in your pussy Betty. I wanna cum inside you."

"Yes, cum inside my cunt Brad. Cum inside me. Give me your cum."

Brad thrusted hard her pussy and gave her a few more kisses. Finally he ejaculated his most virile cum inside her pussy. He moaned after he shot the biggest load he had ejaculated in a year.

"I can feel your cum. Brad cum your entire load inside me. It is so hot inside me." Betty then kissed his beard and then his lips.

I know Brad's cum is hot and Betty's feeling hot now. Brad pulled his cock out and he could see his man-load gushing out of her pussy. Brad's Vigor made him cum twice or thrice more than a normal ejaculation. He rolled over and gave me a kiss, and he said, "Love you my Tommie."