Brad Bardulf: The Werewolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and said, "I love you too Brad." Then I kissed him. I saw Betty coating her finger with Brad's cum and tasting it. She seemed tired.

Brad immediately laughed and again moved closer to her. His thick bicep curled around her and he said, "Leave some of my werewolf sperms inside you Betty. Don't lick all my cum. Otherwise I will have to fuck you and fill you up again." Just then I realized Brad has to cum a few times to bring down his werewolf virility.

Betty nodded and smiled. "If you want to fill me. I am so ready Brad."

I knew Brad will start to fuck her again. I left the bed and exited the room. I decided to drink something and then jerk off my horny cock.

Chapter 7

I wore my briefs and poured myself some red wine in the kitchen. I took a sip and then I heard a knock. It was nearly midnight and I wondered who would call at this hour. I walked up to the door and saw through the peephole. It was Alison. I immediately opened the door and she demanded, "Tommie, are you gonna let me in or let me freeze in this cold?"

I let her in and asked, "I thought you won't be coming. I tried calling you but I got your voicemail."

"Tommie, I left you a voicemail few hours ago. Did you not receive it?"

Alison seemed irritated by the cold weather. Her face was white from the icy winds and she looked lean. She looks taller than her real height, especially with her straight blonde hair and her hair cut. She was looking for Brad. I took out her overcoat and hung it on the hatrack.

"Brad is with someone now. It's best we don't disturb him now." I went in and walked up the bedroom. I ensured the door was properly shut. I could hear some faint moans originating from the room. Either Brad is fucking Betty again or she is blowing his cock. I walked back to the kitchen and Alison was anxiously standing there.

"I finally thought Brad would fuck me tonight. But who is he with? Can I go there?"

"No Alison. Brad seems to have shut the room. He's busy. He's with someone you don't know."

"I am not getting laid tonight and now I have to go back in the cold. Your voicemail said Brad would like to fuck me. You said after his trip, Brad's keen to fuck a woman. I always wanted Brad. Your husband is so hot in that beard."

"You never wanted me. Only Brad?" I smiled

"I never got any vibe from you Tommie. Only Brad seemed to have gone so muscular."

"What about me Alison?"

"What about you now? You are a nice guy Tommie. You are handsome and stylish. You have a nice hairstyle. You are a nerd guy with your brown hair pushed back. But you are gay and I get that you don't like women."

I know that I was gay and I still feeling horny. Alison was here and her presence gave my penis no respite. I could ask her now. I could fuck her pussy at the same time when Brad is fucking Betty. If she refused, I could jerk off after when Alison leaves. My mind is a labyrinth.

"I am gay. But tonight I want to fuck a pussy...like Brad. I am also interested. Brad made me so envious. But Brad's with someone now. So I am here and still gay. Can we fuck?"

"Yes, we can. We can but how sure are you, Tommie?"

"Alison you know that I am gay and if I am asking for sex then I am pretty sure. I am so horny for the last two hours. My husband is with someone and I don't want to be there. I thought of going the pussy way for just tonight. Look at my cock. I have been so hard."

"You must be 29 or 30 years old and today you decided to fuck me?"

"I am 33 actually and due to Brad, I now want to have sex. I want to actually fuck a pussy."

"You seem very sure. Let's go then. Let us fuck on this couch, Tommie."

I was sure Brad will keep fucking and he then he will rest. But I did not want him to come out if he heard any noise during my sex. I can't do it in the couch or in the other room.

"Let's go to the basement. It is heated and I can get a blanket to lie on."

I pulled a blanket from the storage and stood for few seconds outside the bedroom. The door was shut and I listened to Brad's voice, "I am close. I am getting close. Can I again cum in your pussy?" and I could hear Betty moan and shout, "Yes Brad. Ejaculate in my cunt. Yes inside me." I imagined Betty's pussy and my cock got really hard again. It was bulging out of my underwear.

I walked away and led Alison to the basement. She noticed my cock ripping through my briefs. She remarked about it. I shut the basement door to avoid Brad from hearing any noise.

-------------------

I turned on the lights and I spread the blanket on the floor and told Alison, "Take of your clothes."

She took off her clothes and she stood in her bra and panties. I pulled down my briefs. She saw my 7 inches and my precum began to seep from the end of my erect cock. I haven't felt so horny in a long time and my first time getting horny for a pussy. I thought about Brad upstairs but I let go of that thought immediately. But my gay cock just kept getting harder and harder. My cock was red and I could feel it hurting me from the hard erection.

"Shall I take off your panties? I want to see your pussy."

Alison said, "Yes, yes, you can remove it."

I removed her panties and she lied down on the blanket. I opened her legs and her pussy was pale and shaved. Her clit was small and her hole was shaped well. It was as beautiful as Betty's but Alison's hole was more wet. I immediately asked her, "Can I insert my cock inside? It was inside Brad's ass before you came home."

"Brad's ass? That's so hot. Then fuck me now, Tommie."

I spit in my hand and smeared my spit all over her pussy. I knew my cock was ready to fuck.

Alison said, "Fuck me now." I took my 7 inch, erect cock and stuck it into her pussy. I began to thrust my manhood deep into her.

"Fuck Alison! I can't believe your pussy feels so good."

"Tommie, you are so fuckin hard."

"Your tight hole is what my cock needs now. Fuck!" Penetrating my cock inside her pussy was as pleasurable as Brad's ass.

I nudged my cock deeper into her pussy and intensely. My erected cock was all the way inside the tight wet pussy. I began to feel how pussy feels and I began to quickly pump my cock back inside her, rougher, deeper and wilder. Her pussy is where my cock needed to be.

"Take of your bra Alison. Let me feel your boobs."

Alison took it off as I sunk my virile rod again, deeper and deeper. I held her boobs. Alison's was slightly bigger than Betty's. I gave a gentle squeeze and moved my mouth first to one nipple and then the other, back and forth, licking and sucking at them in a frenzied manner.

"Go keep going. You drill me so good. Oh, keep fucking me Tommie."

I placed my lips on her mouth and kissed her as I kept working my fuck-rod into her pussy. She kissed me back with some urgency.

Alison stopped and moved up. My penis detached from her pussy. "Fuck me against that wall. Fuck my pussy."

Alison kissed me and stood up. A sensation of lust came over me as I wanted to do was put my big cock in her pussy again. She stood facing the wall; asked me again to come closer and fuck.

I moved and stood by the wall with Alison in front of me. I stood behind her directing my cock. My erect cock was soon back inside her pussy. Her breasts pressed on the wall and I fucked her from behind. She moaned, "Harder this time. More harder... harder. Keep going Tommie."

I felt the position too odd. I led her back to the blanket on the floor after some time. I penetrated her pussy again by getting on top of her. As I got a point where my cock was disturbed by her pussy convulsions and she moaned her orgasm. I said, "I am close."

"Oh! I am close Alison."

Alison said with a moan, "On my boobs or inside?"

"I don't want to pull it out. Please can I cum in your pussy?"

"Yes. I am on pill. You can ejaculate inside me."

"You make this gay cock wanna cum so bad inside you!"

"Fuckkkk! I'm cumming... I am... cumming" Then I could feel unloading my cum inside her. I could feel it rushing without stopping. My orgasm was powerful. I rested my head on hers and softly kissed her. I pulled out my cock and kissed her neck. She smiled and rubbed her lips on my untrimmed beard.

"I can't believe what I did... What we did!"

Alison patiently waited for few of my cum to fall out of her pussy. She picked a little and tasted it. Watching her taste my semen, it made me suddenly stir up my lust.

Alison tasted my cum again and acknowledged, "Your cum is so luscious."

----------------------

I was tired and the room was pretty warm. We rested for a while on the blanket. When I woke up, it was nearly 05.15. I sat up and saw Alison's resting close to me. I woke Alison up. I asked her to leave before Brad or Betty would wake up. My cock was again erect from the morning wood.

Alison suggested fucking once again after she saw my morning wood. I wanted her to leave but I could not deny her or her pussy. She insisted that she wanted to use the bathroom to pee. So I asked her to go up to use the bathroom and return quickly. She was back after few minutes but she left the basement door open. I hastily went back to shut that basement door and stop any noise reaching Brad who was up in his room.

Alison was bending down on her knees on the blanket and said, "Fuck me now, Tommie."

I knelt behind Alison's pussy and my erect cock found itself quickly inside her. I thrusted steadily and kept going with the same motion. Suddenly, I felt some liquid come out of her pussy. She squirted. I continued to fuck. She squired again with each strong thrust. I gently tapped on her pussy with my cock and plunged my fuck-rod back inside. She enjoyed with soft moans, as I penetrated her pussy. She had a throbbing orgasm after some time. She asked me if I could cum in her pussy again as she was on the pill. I knew pulling my cock would be so difficult and I shot my morning load inside her.

Alison got dressed up and I wore my briefs. I led her out of the basement, still in a haze from my ejaculation. She kissed me. I kissed her and told her, "I know I'm still gay. I love my Brad a lot. But I also know that being inside you was the most intense feeling I've ever felt."

I sent her and watched her drive away. I went back to the basement and took the blanket. I put it for wash and quietly went into Brad's room. I saw my husband and Betty still asleep on the bed. I picked my shirt and my pant. I came out without disturbing them. I wore my clothes and went to the couch for some rest. I wanted to rest my eyes.

Chapter 8

After eight in the morning, Betty came out to the kitchen and I was on the couch. She looked like she showered already. I guess she used my bathroom.

"Good morning Betty. You are awake. Where's Brad?"

"He's showering now. Is there some coffee?"

I gave her some coffee. Soon Brad came out dressed for work. He hugged and kissed me, and he poured himself some coffee. He seemed quite relaxed like nothing had happened.

Brad asked, "Do you want me to drop you somewhere on my way to work?" Betty said she got her car when she came over last night. She pushed her curls behind her ears and drank her coffee.

----------------------

Brad came home in the evening and I came home an hour later. We sat down for dinner.

Brad asked, "What time exactly did Alison leave last night?"

I knew Brad would learn about Alison's visit. As a werewolf, he knows how to identify a person with their smell. It's very likely he smelt Alison on me.

"We had sex last night. She came around midnight and I asked her if she would like to have sex with me. She agreed and we had sex in the basement."

"I never thought you liked women or wanted to have sex."

I swallowed my food. Brad's aquamarine eyes were lit and I said, "Brad, I love only you but last night watching you fuck a woman made me so envious and horny. I wanted to try it. The excitement was strong and then Alison came here. Then she agreed to have sex with me."

"Do you love me Tommie? I hope you won't leave me because I'm different and mating with a woman. I love you so much and you know that."

"Brad our love is a great bond. Sex with others isn't gonna change my love. Love you Brad."

That night Brad made great love to me. As usual, he was still virile after his werewolf transformation on the full moon night. He was the top and I was his willing bottom.

Chapter 9

Four days later, Betty came down to visit us. I opened the door and let her him. She looked great and I believe her night of sex made her appearance very beautiful.

Brad heard her and he came out to meet her from inside. He came by and gave her a hug and starred at her face. He watched Betty closer and smiled. Brad looked at me and smiled again.

Brad smiled and said, "Betty, I feel you are pregnant. You are pregnant with my progeny."

"How do you know? How can you say that, Brad?" Betty demanded.

I stood up and held Brad's palm, and he said, "Your face is glowing. Your face, your skin is pale. That's a sign that you are pregnant with my brood."

"Are you sure Brad?" Betty smiled with great pleasure.

"I am pretty sure you are. Congratulations. Why don't I get you that kit to test it at home?"

Brad went out to the pharmacist to get the kit to check for pregnancy. Betty tested on it after Brad got it for her. The stick showed a colored sign that indicated pregnancy.

Brad told her, "I really impregnated you." He held his balls and said, "My strong werewolf sperms."

Betty answered, "Yes you did it Brad. I am happy you got me pregnant." Then she hugged us again. "Brad, do you think now I could be with two or three of your offspring?"

Brad was overwhelmingly happy and he kissed me. He looked at Betty and gave her a hug. She hugged me. I was indeed happy for Brad that he was able to accomplish before the next full moon. Betty seemed overjoyed and wanted the three of us to celebrate soon after.

----------------------

That night, Brad did not stay home. He was so exuberant. So he transformed into a wolf and ran wildly in the woods. That was his celebration style. Wolf, woods and wild! In the early morning hours, I heard a loud howl. I woke up and opened the window, and saw a big wolf with enormous white fur. I immediately knew it was Bradley von Bardulf of the Trovagfjord clan. It was my Brad. The wolf gazed at me and howled again. The big wolf expeditiously ran back into the trees.