Brad Loses a Bet Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to suck his soft cock down but she stopped me. "Don't you love growing to your full hardness inside a warm mouth?" I nodded quietly. "Then deprive him of that. Let him get hard from my inferior handling." She squeezed his shaft but neither stroked nor pulled on it.

He did indeed expand and grow hard. "Tell him that we know he lied but we're gonna suck him anyway." So that's what I told him. "Now you can take him in your mouth. Very lightly, don't hold him with your lips and don't suck yet." I put my mouth over the head and a little way down the shaft. I wanted to suck hard but I just let my lips graze it. "Use a little tongue." And I did. "Now bob and suck, but don't let him cum." I bobbed. I sucked. And I loved it.

While I was sucking Wanda carefully drew his testicles through the hole to our side. She circled two fingers around his nuts.

Through the hole in the wall we heard him begging me, "Harder, harder please."

"Now we switch." She told me. "He needs to learn that a woman's mouth is better than a man's. It's not true, of course. But that's the impression he should leave with. Tell him your wife's gonna do him now."

She took over and for the first time I watched my sexy Wanda suck a cock. She looked so darn hot with Brad's shaft exiting her hot lips. She sucked just a little deeper than I had, just a little harder, and with a little more tongue. I was wishing I could have done it that way.

Brad said, "That's nice. Your wife's mouth is fantastic. It's so soft and feminine. It's even smaller and tighter than yours."

"Ok, your turn again. Remember, don't do too good a job. But you can make him cum anytime you want to."

From his perspective as soon as he appreciated my wife she stopped. I took over sucking and bobbing. I never squeezed too tightly and I never took it down my throat.

Without being able to really give it my all it got a little tedious. I backed off until just the crown was in my mouth. He tried to piston me but Wanda held his nuts tight and wouldn't let him withdraw to his side at all.

Next I used my hand to jack him. Finally, figuring it was time to finish it - no sense letting it last a long time as he might like that - I jerked him fast while sucking hard on the mushroom end. I did love how my lips grabbed him just behind the ridge.

Brad tried to push deeper into my mouth but I kept my distance so no more than the head went in.

When he reached the point of no return Wanda said "We're gonna make him shoot into the air. I can feel his nuts contracting now!"

I pulled off, getting out of the way. I kept jerking and Wanda put her hand over mine, making sure I only delivered aborted short strokes.

The first volley shot out whizzing past my head, then the rest dribbled down.

When he was finished he tried to pull back but Wanda wouldn't let go of his balls. "Ok, I'm done. Hello? You can let go now." He sounded ever so slightly panicked.

The last drops of cum oozed out then Wanda did the unthinkable, using her thumb and a couple fingers she rubbed his spoo all over the sensitive head and frenulum.

Brad literally hissed, sucking in air between tight lips, "Oh, uh, that's too much. Aagh, I can't stand it. Please stop!"

She did. Then it was her turn to disguise her voice, "Call me Alicia, I'll be here again next Sunday at this time. Steve can only make it occasionally. Will you come back and see me again?" Then he was gone.

On the drive back I asked Wanda, "So what was that about?"

"First we made sure that he got release. Every man will seek release when it's been too long. Even a mediocre blowjob is better than nothing. Then we made sure that he liked a woman's mouth more than a man's, sorry sweetie. Next, we ruined the final moment and made him feel trapped. Finally, we promised something much better. I'm sure he'll be back. We just need to get Steffie to fall on his sword."

"I'm still a little confused. Just because she gives him a better blowjob, assuming we can make that happen. How does that get them together? It's not like people choose each other solely for sex."

"You're exactly right. They choose each other because they fill emotional voids. When Steffie learns that she's selfless she will need a person to receive her gifts. And when Brad learns that he's interested in more than a physical release, that he needs to form a deep emotional bond, then he will seek to stay with the first person he bonds with."

"And why a blowjob?"

"Because it touches a primordial nerve. Every other need can be expressed through the symbolism of a blowjob. Do you doubt that a blowjob is a selfless bonding experience?"

"So, tell me again how you're broken. How can you have such insight and carry so much burden in your own life?"

Looking stricken like she'd never noticed the contradiction before

She squeezed my hand, needing me to squeeze back. "I'm so lucky you see me. Because I have some pretty big blindspots."

When we got to their apartment Stef was waiting and she didn't look happy. "Where were you guys? We were supposed to do the double lips thing."

Wanda turned to me secretly, "See? She wants to be selfless."

To Stef she said, "Sorry baby, plans changed, maybe you'll get your chance someday. Until then you'll have to find a powerful magical cock somewhere to satisfy yourself."

Wanda smoothed things over then we went into her bedroom to be alone. "You were doing your thing just now weren't you? But I don't get it."

"Ok, so I started with, 'maybe you'll get your chance some day'. So, her chance for what? What is she missing out on? The obvious answer from the context would be her chance to suck a cock with another girl. But then I switched it when I said, 'until then' which will remind her that she's single and in need. I followed that with, 'you'll have to find a powerful magical cock' which shifts the attention from her loneliness to the cock, I even used your phrase from earlier so she would think some cocks were better and they would give her something. Lastly, I finished it with 'somewhere' to emphasize that she needs to go searching and 'to satisfy yourself' which feeds into her current selfishness. All this gets her into the bookstore to suck a cock. But that's only step one."

The whole time she was explaining this to me she was getting out her laptop and pulling a flyer out of her purse that she'd picked up at the bookstore.

"Wow! You really take the cake. Every word has meaning. It's like you're a witch, well a good witch. And just how does that get her into the bookstore and more importantly, next Sunday?"

Well, next we take this flyer and change it a little. We're gonna add 'ladies night' next Sunday and we're gonna pepper words like 'powerful', 'magical', and 'satisfy' through it. She'll see it lying around the apartment and the seed will be watered."

"You're sure this will work?"

Nope, I'm not sure at all. That's why you're gonna hang out with Brad next Sunday, and I'm going out for a night on the town with Steffie. We will steer them to the final leg of their journey."

"I can see that. Then we abandon them in the bookstore?"

"Nope again. I'm gonna go into a booth with Steffie to whisper messages into her ear. She'll hear exactly the right encouragements while she sucks Brad's cock."

"This I believe. But it's not like two straight guys ever go into a booth together at the bookstore."

"Pete! You've sucked Brad off already two weeks ago and you did a great job. He's gonna want either your or 'Alicia's' mouth for sure. You make sure you two go into the right booth and I'll put Alicia aka Steffie next door. You're also gonna put messages into Brad's ear while she sucks him off." She was staring into my eyes with her clever ones the whole time she explained this.

"And you put this all together tonight? Remind me never to get on your bad side." And I was gazing back into hers, falling deeper in love."

"You were already on my bad side. I don't get angry anymore, I help."

She placed her fingertips on my chest, "Now! Since we're already staring into each other's eyes"...here she pushed me back into a big soft chair... "Let's really stare into each other's eyes, like we've been dreaming of."

Kneeling between my legs Wanda kept looking directly at my face, her hands on my thighs, "I feel funny. It's just a blowjob. But my tummy is fluttery."

I moved a strand of hair out of her face, "Let the feelings come to the surface."

"I've never given a blowjob like this before. It's different but I don't know how? I mean, sure, you're gonna like it. It's gonna be fun. Your cock is gonna be great to look at and feel it shoot. But none of that's new."

I challenged her to think further, "So what is new?"

"Huh? Yea, what is new? Well I haven't sucked your cock before. That wouldn't do it. It's because you love me, isn't it. Tell me."

"I'd tell you if I knew. It could be that. Or it could be your own feelings rather than mine. What do you think?"

"I don't know. I can't name it. I can't do it. It's so frustrating."

"Sure is. Do you need a hug?"

"Hugs never hurt, but how about a mouth hug first?"

"That'd be fantastic!" I never stopped looking into her eyes, "But first, do you realize every time we talk about hard stuff you initiate sex instead?"

She just blinked. Then said, "No. I didn't realize that. But I'm sure you're right again. I should probably come up there. You'd hold me tight and we'd explore my feelings."

She was shaking her head, "But, I'm not ready for that. It's too hard. And I really do wanna suck your cock. Can, can we just do that?"

"Angel, you can absolutely do that. However, I never thought I'd ever be saying this, but there's gonna be days when we talk instead. Ok?"

I felt bad looking forward to my own pleasure when I should've been taking care of her, "I know." She told me. "I'm just not ready." And she kissed the front of my slacks.

We tried to do the thing where we kept the visual connection going the whole while since it was a thing we both wanted for our first time together.

Reaching down without breaking eye contact she untied my shoelaces, then pulled off my shoes, tossing them aside. Her eyes were hazel. I'd never thought much about hazel eyes before. Brown and gold and green all at once, they were as complicated and beautiful as she was.

After doing the same with my socks her hands caressed my bare ankles. I was thinking that I'd never noticed a person with eyes so bright before. Wanda fumbled with my belt, pulling it through my belt loops with a woosh.

She pulled the zipper with a slow sensuous zip. Me: I memorized the look of her eyelashes.

With my pants loosened she sat up, taking hold of my cuffs. It was a methodical build up that really got me anticipating what was to come. She tugged, each leg in alternating bits until they too were off and flew across the room. I'd thought her eyes were bright before, but now they seemed to sparkle.

Wanda ran her hands up my thighs then cupped my package with both hands, "Look what I've found lover. A treat. Let's open it." Deft fingers hooked under the elastic band, first pulling it up and over my dick, then down and off.

Naked from the waist down I thought the next event was the blowjob itself. Crossing her hands over her shoulders she reached back and in one fell swoop yanked her top off.

I remembered her breasts well, full cups with heft, round pink areolas, and pert nipples. Rising up slightly she lifted both of them up with her hands and wrapped them around my cock.

It wasn't a titjob, she just cocooned me, letting her long brown hair trail over my body and still staring into my eyes. The warmth was close and comforting. I ran my fingers through her hair, "No one's done this before. It soothes my spirit."

"It's my favorite prelude to sucking. I like the feeling of your cock in my cleavage." She also snaked her hands under my shirt, tenderly circling my nipples with a finger from each hand.

"Now I do too. It's like a boob hug. All your hugs have become my favorite part of being with you"

Just before she returned to my cock she stated, "I've been promising you a blowjob one way or another for weeks. I think it's time."

The air felt cool when her breasts left my cock and balls. She paused to remove the everpresent elastic tie from her wrist to put her hair up in a pony. Wanda lifted my stiff cock with one hand, pointing it toward her lips. She opened her mouth wide and lowered her face until the bottom of my dickhead rested on her lower lip. Her breath was super warm compared to the cool air.

Pulling my frenulum against her lip, she softly tongued it. "Hmmm, better than I imagined."

She didn't chew gum or fill her mouth with ice chips. We had no whip cream or chocolate syrup. Just Wonderful Wanda's mouth, my cock, and our mutual desire to forge a deep connection.

Closing her lips she mouthed my crown rhythmically and with lots of tongue.

She couldn't tilt her head to look down without breaking our connection so when she took it in, it hit the roof of her mouth first.

Slowly she bent my cock down so it could aim properly toward the back of her mouth. Quite easily she took in the whole head and at least half the shaft.

Her saliva flowed freely, wetting all of me and dripping down onto my underwear which was directly underneath on the floor. A sloppy blowjob is a great blowjob and boy was it sloppy. I understood one reason she took off her shirt first.

She stopped the fantastic blowjob briefly, saying, "Do you like lots of positions? There's a few I'd still like to try. But that'll have to wait till next time. I think I'll wait to deepthroat it till another time too. I don't like what it does to my make-up."

After that she continued with pretty standard bobbing and sucking, except when she stopped again to ask, "Hands or no hands?" I told her I was in the mood for hands. She just said, "Good choice." And proceeded.

I didn't last long. I didn't want to. Somehow, cumming in her mouth was going to cement our status as boyfriend and girlfriend and I needed that.

Actually, thinking that, I decided to share my thinking, "I know this is gonna sound crazy but I can't wait to finish. It feels like when we finish this first special blowjob, that then we'll officially be an item."

She yanked her head off, "Wow! I was thinking something along those same lines. So hurry up and make me yours." Then she went right back to it.

Knowing that we were both anxious to reach completion I focused intently on the wonderful feelings.

Less than a minute later I felt it starting, "Oh, here it comes, baby!"

Wanda pushed her face down about three-quarters of the way. Sucking hard, but just waiting for my love, she tapped her fingers on my balls to coax it out. It was a different technique, nice, not great, but I suspected she had more where that came from.

As I unloaded I struggled not to throw my head back. Throughout the blowjob the play of the light changed the color of her eyes, sometimes more green, sometimes more brown, and sometimes more golden. The best part really had been the long stare. I suspect she won't know it or even tell me she loves me for a very very long time - but I saw the light in her eyes and I know she loves me.

I was prepared for a deep emotional conversation. I was prepared for it to be hard for her, but I would help her however I could.

She climbed my body, always looking into my eyes. She came right up and kissed me full on the lips. It was just as meaningful as that first one at the front door this morning.

Surprisingly, she passed my cum back to me. I would've laughed, but I also never wanted to break the kiss.

When it was eventually over Wanda had a mischievous look on her angelic face, "I always like doing that to guys. Just to see who gets freaked out, though I knew you wouldn't."

I assumed the deep relationship discussion was about to start but Wanda said, "Ok so we go to the bookstore tomorrow? It's Labor Day. Are we supposed to do some boyfriend/girlfriend thing instead?" It was the first time we'd used those words but they felt right on.

I answered, "We're supposed to have a picnic. But we can do both. Sooo? Since we're doing stuff tomorrow, should I just sleep here?

For the longest time she just looked at me numbed and I had no idea what she was thinking. Her face kept going through shifts of mysterious emotions. Finally, "I've never had a sleepover. Not even with other girls in elementary school."

"It'll be fun. I take it you've never had a boyfriend before either."

"Oh, heavens no! I was never ready. I'm still not sure I am. But here we are."

She went back to talking about the sleepover, "But about that sleepover, um, I sleep with the lights on. It might bother you."

"If I wake up I can see you."

"And I might talk in my sleep."

"I can listen."

"I might kick."

"I might like knowing you're there."

"Ok, honey, let's do it, but you need to know that I'm petrified."

"I know. I'll hold you."

"If it's two in the morning and I can't do it, will you break up with me if I ask you to sleep on the couch?"

"Do your worst. I don't give up easy."

"I already knew that from seeing how you do your job. Maybe that's why this is easier with you. I'm not quite so afraid you'll abandon or hurt me."

She finally seemed to relax and accept the sleepover, but again fell back on her standby approach to new feelings, "Tomorrow we're gonna start the day with bad breath sex, I'm gonna make you breakfast, then we'll make a picnic for lunch, and go suck some cock at the bookstore."

"Sounds like a perfect date."

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments!

12