Black Santa Fucks Straight Boy

Story Info
Straight boy and his girlfriend are stranded in the snow.
11.6k words
4.82
115k
360
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,477 Followers

This is a Winter Holidays Story Contest 2022 Submission

All characters in this story are over the age of 18!

CHAPTER 1

18 th Birthday Party

"Are you enjoying your party?" Theo's mum says walking up to him and his girlfriend Grace.

"Yeah it's great." Theo replies with a smile. Theo is excited to finally be turning 18 today, not only to drink, but his girlfriend Grace who is 19 said she will give him his first blowjob on his 18th birthday.

"Great, I'll go mingle." His mother says, "See you later."

"Bye." Theo says with a smile.

Turning back to Grace, her long blonde hair and her beautiful smile already has Theo ready to take her to his room.

Theo knows he's a fairly good looking guy. He's not the biggest in the world, but he looks after himself. He has short brown hair and a smooth face, bright blue eyes and he is fairly confident.

His girlfriend, Grace, is the perfect woman to him. Just a little smaller than him, long blond hair, blue eyes and a thin frame.

"So... When should we go to my room?" Theo asks her.

"Not yet!" She says with a laugh holding his hand, "It'll be too obvious."

"Fine." Theo says with a laugh and gives her a quick kiss.

His cock is rock hard in his pants and he's ready to explode.

I just need to get through this party. Theo thinks to himself.

Turning around to get some food from the table, Theo looks out the window at the snow pouring down. He's always loved having his birthday near Christmas. Something about his birthday being then makes the holiday season even more special.

For the next hour, Theo chats with family members and has a couple of his first legal beers.

Finally, people started to leave and Theo is getting more excited about being alone with his girlfriend.

"So, did you have a good night?" Theo's dad says after the last guests have gone.

"Yeah great, nice of everyone to come." Theo says to him.

"So, what's your plan Grace?" His dad asks her.

"Erm dad," Theo says interrupting, "Can Grace stay the night? Now I'm 18?"

His dad thinks for a moment about it before letting out a smile.

"I suppose." He finally says and Theo has to stop himself jumping with joy.

"Thanks dad." Theo says, grabbing Grace's hand he leads her upstairs.

Not being able to control himself, Theo shuts the door and grabs onto his older girlfriend. Pulling her in for a kiss, Theo slides his tongue into her mouth and passionately makes out with her as he presses her against the door.

"You're eager." She says with a laugh.

"I've been waiting all night for this!" Theo says, kissing her again and exploring her body with his hands.

"Sit on the bed." She says firmly.

Smiling back at her, Theo is ecstatic to finally get a blowjob.

Sitting down, he watches his beautiful girlfriend sloop to her knees and slowly crawl over to him. Smiling as she comes over.

Going between his legs, her hands reach up to his trousers and she starts to undo them.

"Oh god, I can't wait." Theo whispers.

"Oh, you're going to love this." Grace whispers.

Grace is 19 and Theo knows she has a lot more experience than him. Although he does still get jealous knowing that she's sucked off and fucked other men, Theo still loves her no matter what.

She starts to pull his trousers down and Theo's cock springs free. Grace smiles at his hard 6 inch cock and she takes it into his hands.

"Ooohhh." Theo moans at the warm touch from her hand.

Slowly, Grace brings her hand up and down his thick shaft. His precum already leaking out of the top.

As if in slow motion, Theo watches Grace as her wet tongue leaves her mouth. Her head grows closer and closer to his hard cock and finally he feels it. Her warm, soft tongue presses against his shaft and she does one long, slow lick all the way to the tip.

"Ooooh god." Theo moans out.

"Shhhh." Grace whispers, not wanting to alert his parents.

"Sorry." Theo whispers back.

She simply smiles back at him, never taking her eyes off of his, Grace opens her mouth and Theo's hard cock disappears inside. Feeling her warm lips wrap around his cock, Theo has to force himself to not let out a loud moan.

"Mmmmm." He moans with his mouth closed as Grace slowly starts to bob up and down on his cock.

Her lips like a vice around his shaft as her head moves up and down. He lightly puts his hand on top of her hair and holds it there as she sucks his cock.

Oh god, this is fucking amazing! Theo thinks to himself as he watches Grace's lips move around his cock.

The feeling is amazing, so warm, so tight. Her right hand starts to play with his smooth balls. Theo has shaved all over his body in preparation.

She continues to suck up and down as she plays with his balls and Theo knows he's not going to last long.

"Grace, I'm going to cum." He whispers.

She gives one big lick all over his cock before looking at him and smiling.

"Cum in my mouth, I'll swallow." She whispers.

"Oooh yes." He moans back hearing her words.

Grace's lips return around his cock and she bobs up and down faster and faster.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god." Theo moans, feeling his balls tighten up and knowing he's past the point of no return, "Yeeeeeeesssss!" He grunts as his cock explodes into his girlfriend's mouth.

Grace perfectly continues to suck up and down his cock, swallowing down every drop of cum.

Grace pulls back and wipes her mouth.

"How was that?" She asks with a smile.

"Fucking amazing." Theo whispers to her.

Before he can react, Grace leans up and starts to kiss him passionately. He can taste cum still in her mouth but he doesn't stop the kissing.

Grace starts to push him back until he's lay flat on the bed with Grace on top of him.

"Your turn." She says with a smile.

Theo watches Grace stand over him and pulls down her red thong. The first time in his life seeing a real pussy and Theo starts to drool staring at it. So smooth, so wet.

He lays there silently as he watches Grace lower herself onto his face. Extending his tongue, Theo feels his first contact against her pussy and her scent is amazing.

"Mmmm." He moans into her pussy.

"Oh yeah, I need this." Grace moans, she tightly grips onto Theo's hair and slowly starts to rock back and forth over his face.

Theo is surprised by this dominating nature, but something about it is turning him on even more.

"Right there, lick my clit." Grace whispers, rocking faster and faster.

Theo can feel her pussy juices spreading all over his face as he just sticks his tongue out and lets her use his mouth for her pleasure.

Grace's moaning grows slightly louder and her grip on his hair gets tighter. Theo reaches up and grabs onto her tight arse cheeks, squeezing them as she gives herself pleasure.

"Oh god, oh yeah, I'm gonna cum." Grace whispers.

"Mmmmm." Theo moans out, wanting to give her the pleasure she gave him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck... Hmmmmmmmmmm!!" Grace has to hold in her moans as her back arches up and she cums over Theo's face.

Theo carries on licking her pussy the best he can throughout her orgasm, the taste being intoxicating and amazing.

Eventually, Grace pulls herself away and once again kisses Theo hard. Her tongue wrestling against Theo's as they moan into each other's mouths.

"Do you have a condom?" She whispers.

Oh my god, she wants to have sex! Theo thinks, but unfortunately, he wasn't expecting this.

"No I don't." He whispers.

"Shit," She says pulling away, "You need to buy some for next time."

"Oh I will." Theo says with a smile, not wanting to wait any longer to lose his virginity.

Kissing her goodnight, the two fall asleep in each other's arms.

CHAPTER 2

The Shopping Centre

Theo got a car for his birthday off his parents, with it being so close to Christmas he has taken Grace with him to help buy presents for everyone.

It's an hour drive to the best shopping centre, since Theo lives in a small village, and the entire trip Grace has been teasing him. Telling him all the things they're going to do after he buys condoms today.

She even reaches over and plays with his cock a little as he drives but she tells him he will have to wait.

By the time Theo is pulling up to the car park he is ready to burst.

"Sure you don't want a little fun in here before we go in?" He suggests with a smile.

"If you buy some condoms," Grace whispers then leans in and puts her hand onto Theo's hard cock over his jeans, "We can drive somewhere quiet, and you can fuck the life out of me."

"Ooooohhh." Theo whispers, almost cumming in his jeans right there.

Grace gives off a smile and gets out the car.

"Didn't really dress for the weather did we?" Theo says shutting the car door.

The snow is blaring down and the floor has a solid 2/3 inches already on it. Theo just has on jeans a t-shirt and a thin coat and Grace is wearing jeans, a knitted jumper and a gillet.

"Let's go quick!" Grace says running for the door.

Theo makes sure not to slip in the snow as they make their way to the shopping centre.

Getting inside, he pulls his hood down and brushes the snow off of him.

Christmas songs are blaring around the shopping centre and it's filled with decorations. Red and gold tinsel spread around, boxes with wrapping paper, Christmas trees and fake snow scattered all over the place. There's a big man dressed as Santa at one part of the shopping centre, selling hot chocolates and shouting Christmas saying.

To Theo's surprise, this Santa is a big black man. Not that he has a problem with it, he's just never seen a black Santa before.

"Right, what are we after?" Grace says wrapping her arm around Theo's as they try to warm each other up.

"Clothes?" He says back to her. Always being rubbish with present ideas, he's hoping that Grace will be able to help.

"Perfect, this way." She says and leads the way.

Theo follows Grace around the shopping centre, agreeing with all of her suggestions even when he has no idea.

Walking through the main hall, Theo is surprised when Grace lets go of his arm and runs away. Turning around, his eyes shoot open to see her running into a lingerie shop.

No she's not?! He thinks to himself, wondering if she's going to get something to wear for him.

Her head pops back around the entrance.

"Come on!" She shouts.

Theo just smiles and walks over to her.

Stepping into the store, it's dimly lit and there are mannequins wearing women's lingerie. Looking around he can also see on the back wall a wide variety of sex toys.

Although just seeing all of this is turning Theo on greatly, he feels awkward being in this sort of shop.

"What about this?" Grace says, holding up a dark red lingerie set. Theo's mind instantly starts to picture her small, toned body wearing just that and he can feel his cock growing.

"Y-yeah." He stutters.

"Good," Grace says with a smile, "I'll go try it on."

And just like that, she's gone.

Theo walks around the shock aimlessly as he waits for his girlfriend to come back out of the changing room, the whole time wondering what she looks like with it on.

A few minutes later, she steps out with a huge smile on her face.

"I'm going to get it." She says kissing his cheek.

"Really?" Theo asks, realising he is actually going to get to see her in it!

"Definitely," She says with an even bigger smile.

"What?" He asks, wondering why she's smiling so hard.

"I got... a little excited in there." She says, suddenly forcing her hand into Theo's.

Looking into his hand, he sees she's put her thong into his hand and it's drenched.

"Oh my god!" He whispers before putting it in his pocket, "You don't have underwear on?" He whispers.

"Easier access for you." She says with a wink before going to the till and buying the lingerie.

"God I love you." Theo whispers to himself staring at his girlfriend, looking at her arse and knowing there's nothing underneath.

"Right, should we get some food?" Grace asks.

Looking at his watch, Theo thinks that the shops will be closing soon so they'll have to be quick.

They grab some food before heading back to the car.

The lights in the shop have started to be switched off and the shops are closing.

Stepping outside, they are both hit hard by a gust of wind and the snow battering down on them.

"Jesus it's cold!" Theo shouts over the blizzard.

Doing his hood up, which isn't helping much with the cold, the two head over to his car.

Getting inside the car and closing the door, Theo can't hold himself back any longer and reaches across and kisses Grace.

She instantly opens her mouth and the two start to make out passionately. He reaches over and cups her tits, moaning into her mouth as his cock grows harder and harder.

Theo unbuttons Grace's jeans and slides his hand down, feeling her smooth, shaved pussy he smiles to himself that she actually took off her underwear.

Theo easily slides a finger deep into her soaked pussy.

"Oh god." She moans loudly into his mouth.

Their lips meet again and their tongues run against each other as Theo starts to finger her faster and faster in his car.

Theo keeps fingering her and he feels Grace's hand come over and undo his jeans.

The snow coming down has already blocked out the windows so there's no way of being caught. With his jeans undone, Grace starts to wank Theo's cock as he fingers her faster and faster.

"Oh god, so good." Theo moans as he kisses her.

"Mmmm." Grace simply moans back.

"Okay, stop." Grace whispers.

"Why?" Theo asks keeping his finger inside her.

"It's fucking freezing!" Grace says, "Get us somewhere warm and you can do whatever you want." She says with a grin.

"Fine." Theo jokes and pulls his finger out.

Putting his key in the ignition, he turns it, only for it to flicker and make a clicking noise.

"What's that?" Grace asks.

"I don't know." Theo says back, not knowing anything about cars.

Turning the key, once again it makes the clicking noise.

"Oh shit." Theo says, realising what he's done, "I left the lights on. The battery's dead."

"What?!" Grace almost shouts, "How did you manage that?!"

"I don't know!" Theo says back, "I'm sorry!" He says before turning it again but once again the car just ticks over.

"Do you even know how to check the engine?" Grace asks, her voice clearly annoyed.

"Erm, sure." Theo lies, looking around he finds the lever that pops open the bonnet.

Stepping outside, the snow keeps coming down on him and instantly makes his hairs stand on edge.

Theo looks at the engine, having no idea what it is he's looking for.

For about 10 minutes he stands there, not really knowing what to do with himself until he hears Grace open the car, step out and slam it shut.

"What're you doing?" She asks, pulling her hood up.

"Seeing if there's anything I can do." Theo says back to her.

"Please, you know as little as me about cars." She says to him.

They both look around, the car park is now empty and the lights have started to switch off, leaving them in nearly complete darkness.

"What now?" Grace asks.

"I'm not too sure." Theo says, trying to think of some sort of a plan.

"Theo!" Grace shouts, "We're miles away from home and there's no one here!!"

"I know, I know!" Theo says back, knowing it's his fault, "Why don't we see if anyone is still in the shopping centre?"

"Okay." Grace says in a huff.

They link arms again for warmth and head back to the shopping centre. Although all of the lights are off, they bang on the glass door anyway.

"How long were we fooling around for?" Grace asks.

"Not sure, I didn't think it was that long." Theo says back, starting to worry about their situation.

They go back to banging on the glass door but have no response.

CHAPTER 3

Helpful Santa

"You kids alright?" They suddenly hear a deep man's voice say from behind.

Turning around, Theo almost jumps with joy at seeing another person.

"Oh god thank you." Grace says out loud, "Our car won't start, I don't suppose you can help?" She asks.

He walks closer and through the snow he becomes a bit clearer.

Theo recognises him as the black man still dressed in his Santa costume.

"What's up with it?" The black Santa asks.

"We think the battery's dead." Grace tells him.

"No problem, where are you?" The man replies, "I'll have a look."

"Over here," Grace says pointing to Theo's car, "Thank you so much."

"Let's see what I can do." He says and the three start to walk to the car.

Theo keeps his eyes on the back of this man, knowing that he is a lot bigger than both of them, he panics a little in case he isn't as nice as he seems.

Walking through the snow, they eventually reach Theo's car and this man starts to look at the engine.

"I'm Grace by the way," Theo's girlfriend tells him, "And this is Theo my boyfriend."

"Nice to meet you," He replies, "I'm Jerome."

He looks at the engine for a few minutes before getting in and trying to turn the key just for the ticking sound to return.

"Yep, it's the battery." He says stepping out.

"Do you know how to fix it?" Theo says, finally finding some words.

"Yeah, you just need some jump cables." He replies back.

The snow is really coming down and Theo's whole body is starting to tremble with cold.

"Do you have any?" Theo asks.

"Not with me," Jerome replies and Theo gives out a sigh, "I have some at home though. If you guys want to come with me to get out the cold?"

Theo and Grace look at each other for a few seconds, both hesitant over what to say about getting into a stranger's car.

"Sure." Grace says and Theo's eyes shoot wide open, "I'm freezing Theo, let's just go."

"Okay, I guess." Theo says.

"Great, I'm this way." Jerome says and they walk into the snow.

They reach Jerome's car, a big 4x4. Theo and Grace both get in the back, Jerome he turns the engine on and straight away heat comes from the vents. The couple both put their hands against the warm air and enjoy warming up a little.

"Good thing I stayed a little late." Jerome says from the front.

"Yeah it is, thank you again for this." Grace says back to him.

Theo is getting more and more annoyed with himself.

Not long ago I was fingering my girlfriend with the potential of having sex! And now? I'm in a stranger's car and she's mad at me! He thinks.

"So, how old are you two?" Jerome asks them, looking in the mirror and meeting Theo's eyes.

"I'm 19," Grace replies, "Theo turned 18 the other day."

"Well happy birthday." Jerome says and Theo can see a big smile on his face.

"T-thanks." Theo replies.

For five minutes they all sit in an awkward silence.

"So, you work as a Santa?" Grace finally says, breaking the silence.

"It's just what I do around Christmas for charity, not my normal job." Jerome says back with a laugh.

"Aw that's nice of you." Grace says back.

Maybe this guy is alright. Theo thinks to himself.

"Getting in your Christmas shopping?" Jerome asks.

"Yeah, I'm rubbish with presents so Grace was helping me." Theo says back to him.

"Very nice, did you get everything?" He asks back.

"I think so." Theo tells him, finally warming up he takes his hand away from the heater and sits back.

"At least we won't get back too late." Grace says to Theo, taking his hand into hers.

"Hopefully." Theo replies with a smile, grateful that she is no longer annoyed with him.

She leans over and whispers in his ear.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,477 Followers