Bradley Bean Finds a Lover Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After time passed, Brad was showing signs that he could make love again. Her hand was busy stroking his length. Her thumb stroked his crown as he built his erection. Jane moved and brought her mouth to his cock kissing the tip. Her tongue painted the crown, which was bright red. She licked up and down his shaft stimulating his erection. He moved down and moved his tongue over her pussy. He felt her lips getting even more aroused

"You are not going anywhere Brad until I am well fucked. Two months away from you caused me to go crazy. As I said before, I was close to calling you to get on a plane to meet and make love to me."

"You would have had to wait, darling I was busy, not that I wouldn't love to make love to you in whatever location you were staying," replied Brad.

Jane's hands continued to stimulate Brad's penis, one hand moved to his sack and massaged his balls. Brad already sensitive to her touch moved every time she stroked the head of his cock. Brad reciprocated by sucking on her hard nipples that had doubled in size.

"Mr. Bean I believe that I am owed another fuck and I can feel that you are ready. So darling put your cock where it will do the most good," said Jane.

Brad moved Jane on her back and kissed her. He got between her legs and brought his penis to the entrance of her vagina and with a slight push parted the seam until he was well seated. His head found her lips and the couple kissed. Jane crossed her arms over his back while he was moving is cock in and out of her pussy. The couple were engaged in a long kiss while Brad was moving his cock. Brad's thrusts were met by Jane moving her pelvis. He drove his cock deep into her pussy, her erect nipples were digging into his naked chest. He was trying to delay his release but finally he felt his cock shoot.

"No, you don't Mr. Bean I want my reward sir," said Jane.

Brad moved his head and applied his tongue to Jane's pussy. He hopped that it would satisfy her need. He maneuvered to bring his penis to her mouth and hoped that she would work on his cock. Jane used her mouth and fingers to stimulate Brad to build another erection, while he was working her pussy over. The pair rested but continued stimulating each other. Brad moved to kiss Jane and they lay together facing each other.

"Mr. Bean, as I told you, while I was in Europe, I wanted to call you and demand that you get on a plane and join me. But the information I had told me that that would be impossible. I heard about the abortive negotiations with E-Hume, and I was glad that you all called it off. One of my research topics in graduate school was the failure of "Can't Miss" mergers. When I heard what Big Bear was getting involved in, I just knew that both companies would suffer."

"Jane, I want to talk about how beautiful you are and what about you drives me wild," said Brad as he kissed her.

"So, tell me how beautiful I am."

"Well, your breasts are the first thing that I saw, and they drove me wild. Then I saw your beautiful bald pussy, with enormous vulva, I couldn't wait to part those lips with my cock. But you are more than breasts or pussy. You would look good in a St. Jeremy flour sack."

Brad's penis was showing signs of getting hard again. Jane's hand reached out and stroked the tip with her thumb. Brad moved every time her thumb and fingers manipulated his cock. Jane's other hand moved his head to hers and she kissed Brad. Bradley's hands moved to Jane's breasts. When she was standing her tits stood out from her chest and her nipples were large and stiff. Jane's legs were well defined, and she looked beautiful naked, in slacks or dresses.

Brad moved between Jane's legs. His cock found her pussy and he kissed her as he slid into her love hole. She was warm and lubricated as he slid in and out. He felt the heat of her pussy, like his cock was in an oven. Their lips met in a long kiss.

"Brad, I want you to wait for me darling."

Brad paused and sucked on her breast. He felt her vaginal muscles contracting around his cock. She used her hand to move his head back to her mouth and the pair kissed. He felt the convulsions as she orgasmed and felt her discharge coating his cock. Brad started to move his cock in and out of her silky pussy and finally felt his third discharge of the evening. He thought that the long layoff led to the passion that they both experienced. Brad surrendered to sleep with Jane in his arms.

Several hours later, Jane was up. Still on Europe time, she slipped out of bed and made her way to the guest bathroom. She found a robe and covered herself after completing her morning needs. She moved downstairs to look in his refrigerator for something to drink. Finding a carafe of orange juice, she poured a glass. She leaned against the kitchen island sipping the orange juice and started planning the rest of the day. She noted that the time was around nine am, when she heard a small beep. It wasn't the door as she knew that tone. Suddenly a woman's face popped on the screen usually reserved for the driveway camera.

"Who are you and where is Bradley?" said the woman.

"Jane St. Jeremy, I'm a friend of Bradley's. Who are you madam?" said Jane saying madam with a French accent.

"I'm Debra Bean, Bradley's mother, the family hasn't heard from him in several weeks and I wanted to make sure he was alright. But as I can see, he must be more than alright," said the woman on the screen.

"Brad is still sleeping, I can go upstairs and bring him down Ms. Bean," said Jane.

"No, I think that I want to talk to you. I see that name on bags of flour and other products, are you related?" asked Ms. Bean.

"Yes, ma'am my brother is the CEO and I head one of the divisions," replied Jane.

"Nice to meet you. This is a weird way to meet my son's lover. Though he did mention you in passing, the last time he talked to me," said Ms. Bean.

"Well, I hope he was complimentary. You raised a fine son Ms. Bean.

"Thank you, I am in New York right now, but I would love to meet you in-person Ms. St. Jeremy."

"I love New York, what brought you there?" asked Jane.

"I'm attending the family foundation meeting along with the rest of clan Bean. Bradley ducked out of the meeting, something about work he claimed. I should be home soon, and I will require that Bradley bring you to meet me. He's had a run of bad luck with lady friends, and I want to get to know at least one, Ms. St. Jeremy."

"That sounds like a royal command which I will gladly comply with. Brad and I have discussed our families' pedigree several times. Because I am a nosy woman what interested Bradley when he was young?"

"He loved puzzles, and he could look at lists of unrelated data and find how they were related. That talent helped me with my investments. Even at an early age he helped me shape my portfolio. I am comfortably set up thanks to him. One question before we signoff; is my son good in bed and is he a gentleman?" asked Ms. Been.

Jane was momentarily taken aback by the first part of the inquiry and was unable to figure out an answer to that question.

"Bradley is a fine gentleman, you trained him well, Ms. Bean. The first part of your question is a matter that I don't discuss with third parties, even if the third party is the man's mother. Why the interest," Jane replied.

"I'm sure your family wants to preserve the line and bring up the next generation. I want to know if the conditions were right my son can consummate the relationship and provide our family with a future Bean, Ms. St Jeremy. Well, I have taken a lot of your time, please let Brad know that I called."

Mrs. Bean's face disappeared from the screen, and it returned to being blank. Jane finished her orange Juice and decided that she wanted some of Bradley's morning wood if he would cooperate. She moved to the stairs and met Brad as he was coming down. Jane slipped her hand into his robe and was pleased that he could service her.

Jane indicated that they were going back to bed. Her hand clasped his cock and directing him back to the bedroom. Jane got on her knees and took his cock in her mouth. After attempting to deep throat, Brad lifted Jane to her feet and moved back to the bed. He opened her legs and inserted his cock into to her vagina and kissed her.

"What was my mother talking to you about, Jane?"

"You heard all that, your mom seems nice but a little weird, Brad," said Jane as she deflected the conversation away from her discussions with his mother.

Brad kissed her and continued to move his cock in and out of her vagina.

"Do you want to fuck or talk, Bradley," said Jane.

"I think I want to make love we can talk during breakfast," said Brad with more force that normal.

Brad started to move his cock in and out of her lovely pussy. His mouth sought hers and they kissed. This time Brad was the aggressor with his tongue firmly installed in her mouth. He reflected on how good he felt being in Jane. He loved the feeling of her pussy surrounding his cock, the warmth, the silky feeling as he slipped in and out. He loved her breasts and would suck on them when ever they made love. He also admitted that he loved Jane and wanted to be with her always. Lingering doubts kept creeping in about the differences between them. He guessed that he would need to work out those feelings as the relationship moved on.

Jane's pussy began to pulse on his cock, and he moved his shaft in and out continuing to make love to her. Jane's body stiffened and then relaxed several times as Jane orgasmed.

"Bradley give me all you got sir," commanded Jane as she maneuvered his head to her mouth.

This time she used her tongue to inspect his teeth and tongue as their lips sealed in a long kiss. From deep inside him Brad felt his penis shoot a large quantity of seed into her pussy. Both partners relaxed and when Brad was flaccid, he pulled out and kissed Jane.

Brad finally felt waves of tension leave his body. The stress of working on the release of the new version of the company's product was subsiding. Having Jane near him, making love to her, was an antidote to his anxiety. He continued to think how lucky he was that Jane decided to meet him. He didn't know why but that wasn't important. He was fixated on the woman next to him.

"Earth calling Mr. Bean come in Mr. Bean," said Jane.

Brad kissed Jane, his hand moved over her butt and massaged one of her cheeks. "What can I do for you darling?"

"You can pay attention to your lover. I get nervous that you are dreaming about other women," said Jane.

"How can I even think about another woman when I have the most beautiful woman in my bed next to me, darling," said Brad in response.

"What wild idea took you to the other world, I hope that it wasn't some new feature for your software. You need to pay attention to the people in your life, Brad," Jane replied.

"I guess the relationship is over you are beginning to talk like my former girlfriends," said Brad.

"Get serious Mr. Bean. The world does not revolve around you. But if it means anything I enjoy your company. I love being around you and not just in bed, but that is a plus."

Having Jane in his life was better than living alone. Jane was right and he hated to admit it. He needed to get out of his shell. He was going to take a few weeks off from worrying about new features for the software. He thought that he would head to the hill country to visit his mother. The app that came with the car has a map listing the charging stations, so he could manage the trip. Jane kissed Brad and stood.

"You sir will need to be at my house in two hours, then we will go to breakfast," announced Jane as she walked out of the bedroom toward the guest room.

"We can go now why wait?" said Brad.

"Because darling I have some calls to make, remember I too have a job," said Jane talking from the other room.

Jane walked in wearing the same cloths from yesterday. She leaned down and kissed Brad.

"I am already missing your cock sir. Not a minute longer than two hours," said Jane as she turned and walked out of the room.

Brad got up moved to the bathroom and turned the shower on. He climbed in and started to soap his body down. He paid special attention to his cock and balls. He shut the water off when he was soap free and grabbed a towel and began to wipe his body down. "This is when that whole body hot air dryer would come in handy," he thought. He walked into the bedroom and paused while he decided what to wear. He settled on a new pair of slacks and shirt after depositing the clothes from yesterday in the laundry.

When he was dressed, he moved to the office on the first floor and woke up his computer. He checked the forums hosted on Big Bear's website to see if there were any major issues. He checked the schedule and noted that one of his team was on the help line this morning. An email caught his attention. It was from Harvey Cornwall board Chair and one of the founders of Big Bear. Harvey wanted to have the board meet on Monday at nine AM which was about eleven his time. There wasn't an agenda, so he wondered what the meeting was about. No major issues popped up overnight so, he put the machine to sleep and walked to the kitchen, still wondering why Harvey wanted to meet. On a keypad next to the stove, he keyed in several numbers and waited. The screen popped on and showed middle aged woman who wore her age well.

"I understand that you met my girlfriend mother?"

"She is delightful and delightfully rich son," said Mrs. Bean.

"Yes ma'am," Brad replied.

"Have you been taking care of yourself Bradley; you know that too much stress is not good for you."

"Yes, mother I am fine. I don't appreciate you asking about whether I am good in bed, that between me and my partner."

"She told me the same thing only nicer than you. I will be home at the end of the week, when can you both visit. I want to meet this woman. She seems fascinating."

"You can quit the Spock references, mother, we are all just people," Brad replied.

Brad looked at the clock on the wall and noted that the two hours was about to expire, and he did not want to walk into a pissed off Jane, when he got to her house.

"Mom I am meeting Jane so I will call you next weekend to plan our visit."

He hit the hang up key and the screen went blank again. Brad walked to the garage and pulled the charging connector from the car. He got in and opened the garage door and backed out of his driveway and moved to Jane's. He was walking up the driveway when Jane popped out of the door. She was dressed in black tapered leg slacks. Boots with three-inch heals, and a top without a bra.

"You're late again Mr. Bean,"

"Madam, I am a minute early and I don't appreciate you saying otherwise," said Brad as he walked into Jane's arms and kissed her.

"I know darling, but it is a way I can exert some control over people. I guess you will need to put up with my weirdness," said Jane.

"I guess that you will need to put up with me telling you that you are wrong," said Brad.

"Bradley, remember that I am never wrong, though you have my permission to tell me when I am less right. Get in your car and I will tell you where we are going."

Brad held the passenger door for Jane; He was thinking about putting her in the rear seat, but decided not to, and then got in the driving position. The car silently moved down the driveway with just a hum. When they got to the highway the motors began to whine as he increased the speed.

"Darling I decided to let the girls be free and drive all the men we meet crazy. I hope you don't mind," said Jane as she reached over and petted his crotch.

"Just as long as you don't object if I ogle the good-looking women,"

"Now Mr. Bean you wait a minute..."

"Just kidding Jane."

Brad followed Jane's directions and pulled into the Bay Oaks Country Club. He turned the car over to the valet and Jane directed them to the dinning room. The club was hosting a brunch buffet and the room was about half full. The dress code was very casual as several women were in very brief bathing costumes. They were shown to a table and then rose and moved through the buffet line. Brad stopped at the omelet station and ordered an omelet with cheese, and peppers. The chef placed the omelet on his plate, and he returned to the table. There were tall glasses of orange juice at each place.

"I could order Champagne Brad," said Jane as she returned to the table.

"I'm find and I am driving, feel free to get some wine for you, if you want," said Brad.

"That looks good what is that?" said Jane pointing at the omelet.

"Cheese, and peppers," said Brad as he put the first part in his mouth.

"Well, I was glad that I had a robe on when your mother called it would have been embarrassing if I had been starkers as they say in Britain," said Jane.

"Mother will call at the weirdest times. I think she does it to catch me with a woman. I get the "I need a grandchild" speech about once every two months. "I'm sorry darling that you encountered her."

"No, I enjoyed it. I found out that you are good with puzzles and classifying data, all talents that serve you well," said Jane.

"Yes, though my interest in puzzles and data led to a kind of isolation, that with folks help I will overcome," said Brad.

"Do you mean me, Mr. Bean, and keep your eyes on me sir," said Jane.

"Yes, and I was only looking at the buffet table, but I see a few males that are eyeing you my dear."

Even though Brad treated them to an enormous dinner last night, he got up and went through the buffet line a second time. Since Jane's membership would be picking up the tab, he didn't feel any remorse. It was nice to be out of the house. The computer was constantly in the back of his mind, calling him to work. Begrudgingly he had to agree that the world did not revolve around him sitting at his computer. He enjoyed having Jane around and was sad when she was away.

"Two Hundred and fifty dollars for your thoughts Mr. Bean. Because I can afford it," said Jane trying to snap him back to the present.

"They aren't worth that much, but if it means anything to you, I was thinking about you. About how my life has changed since you walked into my house walked out and then came back. About how making love to you is more that just two people experiencing raw sexual passion."

A couple came up to the table where Jane and Brad were siting. They were introduced as George Jameson and Frida Meriweather. George was a vice president in another division of St. Jeremy, and Frida was a professor at a local college. Brad was becoming uncomfortable with George's attention to Jane. He chalked it up to her position in the family and the corporation. Brad though that George should concentrate on his wife who was a stunner in her own right. They moved away but Jane promised to invite them to her housewarming whenever that happened.

"You mean that I am more than a good fuck to you? And I noticed that you had your eye on Dr. Meriweather," said Jane picking up the conversation, when they were alone again.

"She is a beautiful woman, and it would do him good to pay attention to her. But I guess he was currying favor with the boss," said Brad.

"Don't be so condescending, I enjoy being looked at and treated like the princess that I am," said Jane.

Brad shook his head stood and, moved through the buffet line again and then returned to the table finding Jane entertaining another friend. Brad was introduced to the woman who air kissed him.

"Any man that can be around Jane is a good man in my book," said the woman who moved on.

Brad started eating and imagining being in bed with Jane and giving her a good reaming. His organ was responding to his thoughts, but it was in a comfortable position, and did not stress him. Jane said that she wanted to show him something when he finished eating. Brad wanted to kiss Jane but would wait until they rose from the table. He asked where she was taking him, but she said that would be a surprise.