Bradley Bean Finds a Lover Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Bean I have to keep some things to myself, but I think that you will enjoy it."

"Just as long as you and I can make love, Darling."

"That goes with out saying, Brad. I went crazy being away from you and I am sorry that I was so opaque during that time. But I had reasons."

Jane rose and walked out of the dinning room, Brad finished what he was eating and followed her. Brad waited for her at the dinning room door. She came around a corner and Brad moved her into the edge of the dining room, embraced her and planted a wet kiss on her lips. He then directed her to the entrance of the club.

"What was that in honor of Mr. Bean."

"I wanted to show your friends that you have a lover, and in case you are still wondering I love you Jane St. Jeremy," said Brad while they waited for the car.

"Oh, dear I have created a monster," said Jane.

"Yes, yes you have, and I am happy for it. Though I am acting a little goofy," said Brad, as he kissed Jane again.

The valet brought the car around and held the passenger door for Jane. When they were on the road, Jane moved her hand to his crotch.

"I believe you wanted to tell me something, Mr. Bean."

"Only that your appearance has been life changing for me and that I love you! But if that gets me voted off the island so, be it," said Brad.

"I'm not voting you off any island that I inhabit Mr. Bean! You're funny and great to be around, besides being an excellent lover. You are one of the few that is not enamored by my wealth. Even scumbag tried different ways to get into my bank account, and he had a good job that paid well."

On the way back to where they both lived Jane directed Brad off the highway and on to a private asphalt road though a grove of trees. Stopping at a gate, Jane got out and unlocked it and directed Brad to go through. He was nervous about entering what seemed to be private property, but since she had a key, he guessed that she could enter. She got back in the car and told him to follow the road. They came to a clearing with a pond and a small house.

"I almost moved here but then I wouldn't have met you. The house is a little basic for my taste, and very isolated. But I thought I needed the isolation at the time, just after the divorce," said Jane after they stopped.

"Who owns the property?" asked Brad.

"The company, my father thought that the St. Jeremy could build a training retreat for executives. He became ill before he could act on his ideas and my brother never followed up," said Jane.

She got out of the car without Brad holding the door. She walked to a short pier that jutted into the pond. Brad followed her, grabbed her hand and brought her to him and kissed her. She broke away and moved to the end of the pier. Brad came up beside her.

"The pond is spring fed, if you look over by that large tree you will see where it drains. This is what feeds the stream that goes through our development," said Jane.

"I always wondered where the source was?" said Brad.

"That is because you didn't have a car and couldn't explore. I am curious, about the change why did you buy a car? I remember you telling me that you were happy using ride share and had groceries delivered. Not that I am against you owning a car," said Jane.

"Ride share is good if you are going from point A to point B and I am still having my groceries delivered. But a ride share app is not ideal if you want to just look around. When you took me to the bay to see your boat, I saw parts of the area that I never saw before. I sort of parachuted into the area after school and became a hermit. Big Bear is designed to not have a central office, and I chose this area. I'm somewhat close to mother and all of my company business can be handled via videoconference."

"Far enough away that you are not under your mother's thumb, but close enough to help her if there are emergencies?" said Jane.

"Something like that," said Brad.

"I need to use the restroom in the house, don't go anywhere," said Jane.

"Where the hell would I go?" asked Brad.

He watched as she walked back to the bank and headed toward the house. Brad's phone beeped indicating that one or more of his news feeds published an item. He quickly looked at his phone and realized why the Big Bear board was meeting. The item stated that Charles Johnson Big Bear's CEO had abruptly resigned effective immediately. "Must be fallout from the E-Hume merger debacle," Brad thought. Johnson was not a founder, but a hired gun, hired to manage the company to make sure that the "Train ran on schedule." Brad slipped his phone in his pocket as jane was approaching.

"Like to be my boss? We have an opening at Big Bear," said Brad.

"You wouldn't want me for a boss, darling only a lover, why the question?" said Jane.

"I think the Chair of Big Bear forced our CEO to resign. One of my news feeds had a story about Charles Johnson resigning. Before I came over, I got an email alerting me to a board meeting on Monday."

"Mr. Bean I have not been kissed in at least an hour and I am wondering if you still love me."

Jane, I kissed you fifteen minutes ago, before you went to the restroom. But I will gladly kiss you because it is pleasurable."

"Why do you have to make a federal case of everything Mr. Bean," said Jane as the two moved together.

Brad used his hand and moved her head to his and put his lips on hers. His tongue moved into her mouth, and he held her tight. The pair stayed together much longer that he expected but he didn't mind. His hand moved to her cleavage and found one of her breasts and he stimulated the nipple.

"You have a one-track mind Mr. Bean but continue it feels good, sir."

While his hand played with her tits, he continued to kiss Jane. Jane moved her hand into his pants and stimulated his cock. She was pleased that Brad was responding to her stimulation.

"There is a bed in the house if you want to do more than what you are doing now?" said Jane.

"I think I would rather go to either my house or your house, we both have refreshments," said Brad.

"Would you continue to kiss me, Mr. Bean you do it so well."

Brad brought her head to his and again his lips matched hers.

"Ladies and gentlemen fasten your seat belts it is going to be a bumpy ride," thought Brad as they kissed.