Bradley Bean Finds a Lover Ch. 06

Story Info
Brad and Jane make decisions.
6.7k words
4.6
3k
2

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

Bradley Bean hunched over his computer studying a spreadsheet that listed his assets and liabilities. It was the end of a quarter, and he was doing a net worth something that he did at the end of each quarter. Jane Françoise St. Jeremy his lover was sleeping at her house, having just come off the road last night.

"Ok so the option trade netted me over $20,000 so now I need to find a place to put the proceeds," he though. More money was coming as his annual bonus from Big Bear would be paid, as soon as the board approved it. That would be paid in shares of Big Bear so he would become a larger owner of the company. He looked at the last figure on the spreadsheet and it read 3.5 million dollars. It wasn't Jane level money. but he was comfortable. He looked over the spreadsheet and he did what most people in his situation do; look to find places for the money to grow.

While he was concentrating Jane slipped in his patio door, which was not wired into the security system and followed the various sounds he admitted. She walked into the ground floor office, with Brad staring at his computer.

"Miss me Mr. Bean?" said Jane.

Bradley almost jumped through the ceiling as he didn't hear her come in. He got up and embraced Jane and their lips found each other.

"Mr. Bean, I know that we banged each other senseless last weekend but I could use your cock in my pussy right now," said Jane as she massaged his crotch.

Brad was dressed in his normal Gym shorts and T-shirt. Jane had her hand on his cock and maneuvered to sit in front of his computer.

"What are you looking at so intently dear?" asked Jane as she flipped through his spreadsheet.

Jane's hand exerted more pressure on his tool as she paged through his finances.

"A man as rich as you should take me to lunch or is this just fantasy."

"No, Jane it is not fantasy I run a net worth each quarter to make sure that my investments are performing as I thought that they would."

"Well now I know that I don't need to worry about you trying to steal my money as you have plenty of your own," said Jane.

"Would I be surprised if I looked at your net worth?"

"The only thing surprising is that I am not as rich as people think, though I'm well provided for. But I want to get on a bed and be fucked by my boyfriend," said Jane.

"When you find him tell him I said hello," said Brad.

Jane exerted a little more pressure on his tool indicating that the last remark was not well received. Jane rose and their lips met. Brad slipped his hand under her shirt and was surprised that there wasn't a bra to get in the way with his playing with her tits. Jane's hand-maintained control of his cock which meant that Brad would follow her lead. "When you have them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow." Somebody famous was quoted.

"Mr. Bean I think that we will make love and then you will take me to lunch, so I can spend some of that money that you have acquired," said Jane.

Jane still had control of Brad's cock allowing her to lead them to the stairs and up to the second floor. They embraced when they reached Brad's bedroom. He quickly got her shirt off and began to suck on her nipples, while he got her pants down to her ankles.

"Bradley, I want to be properly fucked which means that I get out of my clothes without you hanging onto me."

Brad stepped back and began to lose his clothes except for his underwear. Jane finished and got on the bed. He looked down at her and marveled at her beautiful pink pussy, her well-developed breasts capped with deep red areolas. Brad got between her legs and began to use his tongue on her pussy. He stood and dropped his underwear, and his cock was full and hard. Again, he got between her legs and brought his cock to the entrance to her vagina and gently inserted it in her love hole. He came down and their lips met, his weight pressed her nipples into his chest. Jane crossed her arms over his back to maintain control. It felt good being in her arms again, having his cock occupying her pussy, made him feel complete.

"Bradley, you're leaving me again concentrate, I want a proper fucking darling," said Jane to snap him to reality.

Brad began to thrust his cock in and out of her vagina while he kissed her. He would thrust several times and wait, and then thrust again. He felt Jane's pussy clamp on his cock indicating that she was responding to his action. He felt her discharge coating his member allowing him to apply more force. He loved getting wet with her spend. The feeling on his tool was electric as Jane tightened around his penis. He moved his mouth to one of her nipples and began to tongue the hard point. Jane relaxed and he started to thrust again. He soon climaxed with a load of cum spirting from his cock. The pair embraced and kissed as Brad became flaccid and withdrew.

Bradley reflected on how lucky he was and wondered if it would end, not that he wanted it to. He remembered Jane pointing to the empty finger on her left hand and suggested that she wanted a ring; "I'm waiting for you to fill this," she said. He wondered if she meant it or if it was just Jane talking.

Jane rose and picked up her garments and moved to the guest bathroom. "I will go out with you but not in those Gym shorts. Get something decent on sir."

Yes, Jane was back, and she was cracking the whip. "I only wear the shorts when I am home alone. It is easier for me to..."

"Masturbate Brad?" said Jane from the other room.

Brad didn't have a snappy line to come back with, so he kept quiet. He moved to his bathroom, showered and toweled off. He looked in his closet and found a pair of khaki slacks and a polo shirt, slipped his feet into his shoes and then moved downstairs to save his spreadsheet and close the computer.

Jane already knew his innermost secrets since she performed overnight recons on his computer when he was lax in his security. He had nothing to hide and now she knew how he could afford a five-thousand-dollar donation to the scouts for the sailing camp. Jane even nominated him to sit on the board of trustees. "I need you to watch the spending, darling" she told him.

While he was waiting for Jane the dreaded tone sounded from the kitchen. Brad's mother was making her weekly call.

"Is that lovely woman with you Brad?" asked Mrs. Bean.

"Yes, I am, good to see you again Mrs. Bean," said Jane as she entered the kitchen, and before Brad could answer.

"Brad when are you going to make an honest woman of Jane?"

"Mother that is for us to determine and not bow to outside pressure. Besides she is an honest woman already," said Brad.

"You know what I mean," said Mrs. Bean.

Jane moved next to Brad and put her arm around his shoulder.

"Look I know that we promised to visit you, but my schedule has been crazy, but we will come soon. I have some influence now, and I can make it happen," said Jane.

Brad heard the train whistle, and he was standing in the middle of the track. He could get out of the way or let it run over him. Brad and his mother had some family business to talk about and soon the conversation was over, and the screen was again blank. He took Jane in his arms and kissed her.

"You're upset with me Brad I can tell," said Jane.

"Not upset with you but the M word is batted around like a tennis ball, and I would like to know your feelings?" said Brad.

"I only do that to placate your mother. I love you Bradley Bean, but I am not ready for a second bite at marriage. I would like to keep our relationship like we have it now if possible.

"Fine by me, madam. But our friends and families have different ideas," said Brad.

"Bradley, in the words of the famous French philosopher, they can go fuck themselves. When you and I are ready to change the status of our relationship then we will change. Look I'm hungry and I want to try a new place a friend of mine is involved in. Do you want to wait for Mr. Burns or..."

"I will drive Jane especially if you are hungry."

Brad gathered his key fob and took two steps toward the garage."

"Bradley, I believe that you are forgetting something," said Jane who was standing waiting in the entrance to the kitchen.

Brad took Jane in his arms and their lips met in a kiss.

"That is more like it, Mr. Bean," said Jane after they separated.

They moved to the garage and Brad opened the passenger door and held it for Jane. He disconnected the car from the charger and walked to the driver's side and got in.

"Put 3535 Evergreen in your GPS and follow the directions," said Jane.

He hit a button on the display screen "Find 3535 Evergreen," Brad repeated and waited for the first instruction from the machine.

The map filled his display and showed a small arrow point indicating his location. In the top corner of the map was another arrow point indicating where they were going. The car spouted a litany instructions and Brad followed them and after a half hour he pulled up in front of a free-standing building. The outside was festooned with all kinds of neon that ran around the perimeter of the roof. Neon outlined the windows and there were several neon signs. The place was called The Sixty-Nine diner. There was a set of parking spaces with electric vehicle chargers. Brad pulled into a space and connected his car.

Inside the place the booths and seats were upholstered in heavy vinyl. The floor was a checkerboard pattern of red and white vinyl tile. All around the place was chrome. In one corner there was a mid-twentieth-century juke box playing tunes from the 1950's and 1960's. Brad found it amusing that the people like him and Jane using the restaurant weren't born until the late 80's to early 90's and only read about the period depicted.

"A friend of mine is the principal backer like I said, and I wanted to try it out," said Jane.

"Not exactly haut cuisine, Jane."

"Are you being a snob, Bradley Bean? If the concept works, they plan on opening locations around the state," said Jane.

"I'm not being a snob, but it isn't the kind of place you talk about all the time," replied Brad.

A young man dressed like a 1950's soda fountain worker took them to a table and left menus. They decided to share a pizza and get two malts. They relaxed after ordering. The tables were topped with Formica and had chrome accents without a table covering so Jane could not play.

"So, what do you have planned for the rest of the day, Bradley"

"I figured that you had the day planned out I was going to catch up with some work, but I can play hooky," said Brad.

"Well, we can't go to the yacht club as I leased my boat to a family from California. It is not in port and won't be back until the end of the month. It has got to earn its keep. The ten grand will come in handy. It's about due for an inspection," said Jane.

The waiter brought the pizza and malts and withdrew. Brad looked around and noticed that the place was close to full. Maybe the folks behind the place have a good idea, he thought.

"I'm over here Bradley," said Jane.

"I was just checking on how crowded the place is, Brad replied.

"I could call up the Ross's and see if they could give us a tour of their operation," said Jane.

"Or we could look at houses," said Brad.

That remark took Jane by surprise. First, she didn't think that Brad wanted to move in together and second, she just though that one of them would move into the other's home. She hated to admit it, but he was right if they moved in together it would have to be in an "our house."

"Does this mean that you want to move in together after you said that you didn't want to get married?"

"I was just floating an idea," said Brad realizing that his mouth was getting him in hot water again.

"I know what we can do. You need a wardrobe upgrade we can go shopping," said Jane.

Bradley remembered the first thing his other girlfriends wanted to do was improve his wardrobe. He couldn't count the times that he was remade. What was it with women that constantly thought that he needed a makeover?

"How about after we finish, I take you home and we make love," said Brad.

"Bradley what are you afraid of? I think that even you know that you need to dress better."

"I like your first idea to see if we can tour the Jacob's distillery. He called me earlier in the week asking more questions about Logisti-max," said Brad.

"You know that you will have to face the fact that you need a wardrobe make over, darling. I might hire a consultant to help you," said Jane.

"So, you won't be embarrassed when you are seen with me in public?"

He knew the moment that he said the words that he should have remained silent. He didn't know how he would repair the damage. He waited but Jane was silent eating the last slice of the pizza.

"Bradley, that is a remark that first husband scumbag would come up with and I expect better from you," she said after finishing the slice of pizza.

"Yes, ma'am I know I shouldn't have said that. I also know that there is almost nothing I can do to repair the damage."

"Well, you could allow me to update your style, and at least act like you enjoy being around me."

Brad knew that it would take a very thick rug for him to bow and scrape to repair the situation. He also realized that he talked himself into the wardrobe make over that she wanted. Brad understood that his mouth got him in trouble again. Like she pointed out during the race cruise. Brad also remembered that a remark he made the morning after they met almost torpedoed the relationship. He was used to speaking his mind and had not developed the filter that one needs to use in society.

"First Jane I enjoy being with you. I enjoy meeting your friends. That is something that I don't have. My colleagues and people that I knew in school are all scattered to the four winds. I was so busy getting the first versions of Logisti-max out the door that I never developed friendships with people on the cull-d-sac, until you came along."

"You also didn't have a car darling. So, you were stuck in the development. I remember you telling me that there was one woman that you wanted to avoid," said Jane.

"She is a witch and was out for any money she could get her hands on. I knew from the first that she was someone that I didn't want to be involved with," said Brad.

Jane reached in her purse and pulled her phone out. She flipped through her contact list and found the person that she was looking for.

"George, Jane St. Jeremy, I have a project for you. I need you to consult with a friend of mine who is desperately in need of your services.... Next Tuesday 9:00 would be fine, I will email you the address.... I don't know if I will be there or not.... Budget is unlimited,... My best to Silvia."

Jane dropped her phone back in her purse and looked at Brad.

"There Mr. Bean I shouldn't have push you, but you gave me no option. My friend will be at your house next Tuesday to look over your closet and suggest what goes and what stays, then he will take you shopping. Now let's go look at houses and think about moving in together.

Brad sat there and wondered what hurricane had hit him and if he would survive. He desperately wanted his life back but knew that change was good. He also wanted to make love to Jane Françoise St. Jeremy and the only way that would happen was when they finished looking at houses.

Several hours later

Bradley was pulling into his driveway after looking through several developments for a house that might work for the two of them. Jane wanted to move closer to the city center, and they looked at some older houses that were on large lots. Brad still like the suburbs and the quiet that came with the trees. The whole process will require more discussion.

One thing for sure his cock was more than ready, and he wondered if Jane was. A hand in his crotch gave him his answer. She leaned over and kissed him and moved her hand into his pants.

Brad pulled into the garage and got out and connected the charging cable to the car. Jane was already out of the car and moving into the house. Bradley used the downstairs bathroom and the joined Jane in the great room. She was mixing a cocktail.

"I'll have what your having, darling," said Brad.

Jane mixed the drinks and gave one to Brad. She waited impatiently for him to kiss her. He finally got the message and brought his lips to hers, after setting the drink down.

"Mr. Bean when I want a kiss, I want a kiss, sir."

Brad took her in his arms and their mouths came together. Brad used his tongue to massage parts of her mouth. His hands slid over her back and shoulder blades. He downed the cocktail in two swallows and kissed her again. Brad took her wrist and directed her up to his bedroom. If they were going to make love, he wanted to do it in a bed. He kissed her again and she showed no signs of resistance when he opened her slacks and moved her panties down to her ankles. Brad was on his knees with his head in her pussy sucking on her clit. He moved her to a sitting position on the bed with his head between her legs, his tongue working over her chasm. Brad felt Jane's climax and he hoped that there would be many more of those in the late afternoon.

Jane stood and slipped off her shoes and lost her slacks and panties. She pulled her shirt over her head leaving nothing to the imagination. Brad was busy getting out of his clothing and soon his cock was on display. Jane moved to where he was standing and started to massage his tool. She bent his head to hers and they kissed. He almost folded at the knees because of her massage of his cock.

"What do I have to do to get you to make love to me Bradley Bean."

"Lay back and stay calm, because I really want to make love to you," Brad replied.

Jane got on the bed but on her hands and knees. It wasn't what he thought she had in mind. But he was hoping for a little rear entry. Brad moved and kissed the back of Jane's neck; his hands manipulated her tits. Alternately squeezing the nipples and pulling on her breasts. His hands found her clit and started rubbing, moving to her slit he felt some of her emissions. He could feel Jane tense as she wanted his cock in her pussy, but he decided that she had to wait for satisfaction. His hands move back to her breasts and continued their massage.

He felt her breathing change as she was building a climax. He couldn't wait any longer as he also wanted to have his dick installed in her pussy. He slipped in her warm silky love center and kissed her back. He was surprised that Jane was letting him do whatever he wanted. He felt Jane's breathing deepen. He continued to plunge his tool in her warm pussy until he stopped and felt his jizz fly. He thought that she would complain that he fired off to quick. He heard nothing. He coaxed her to lay on her back and used his tongue to continue making love to his lover. He felt her hands grasp his head directing his tongue. She brought his head down closer to her pussy, allowing him to plunge his tongue deeper into her love chasm. He breathed in her sexy smell and felt his erection building. He continued to suck on her pussy and massage her breasts.

He concentrated on giving as much pleasure to Jane as he was having with her. Living together could be nice, not something to be feared. Jane's legs closed on his head trapping him in her crotch. He was able to break free and speared her with his rod. He came down to her mouth and kissed her several times while he made love to her.

Jane's breathing deepened indicating that she was in the middle of an erotic crises. He continued to plunge his cock in and out of her pussy while kissing her. He was able to hold back for a time but knew that he would have to orgasm soon. He continued to kiss her using his tongue to explore Jane's mouth. His hands were busy working over her breasts and he felt that they were getting more and more aroused. The globes were getting tighter and the nipples harder as they made love.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers
12