Bradley Bean Finds a Lover Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

He couldn't hold anymore and felt his cock let go. He continued to kiss Jane while he came down from his orgasm. His cock finally shrunk and slipped out of her. He held on for as long as he could. He hoped that the session would go a long way to pacify Jane after his faux pax at lunch. He hoped so. He was curious why she didn't talk during the session.

Jane seemed to fall asleep after the encounter allowing Brad to move off the bed. He descended the stairs and moved to the bar, in the great room, to mix two martinis. He also retrieved several of his favorite chocolates having received a box with his last grocery order.

"Mr. Bean where are you it's not nice to abandon your lover," said Jane calling from the bedroom.

Brad climbed the stairs with the drinks and chocolates with is cock waving as he walked.

"It is a little more healthful that smoking a cigarette, and my Champagne pipeline seems to be closed off." said Brad as he handed a glass to Jane.

"That hits the spot," said Jane as she paused to stroke his penis after taking a sip.

Brad slipped on the bed next to Jane and brought her lips to his and they kissed. Jane moved her hand to his cock and began to stoke it back to hardness. Between kisses she took sips of the martini and continued rubbing his tool.

"I believe that I want more, Brad. Are you up for another round?"

"Jane I am always up for making love to you."

Jane sipped the drink trying to make it last as long as possible while she stroked his cock. She delighted in keeping Brad from starting another session. She wanted to play with his tool. It was a way of exerting control of the situation. Brad decided that he wanted to make love again and moved to bring his cock to her pussy. Jane relented and he brought his mouth down to hers as he slipped into her vagina. Brad reached over and picked up one of the chocolate disks and placed it in Jane's mouth. He followed up with a kiss and was able to taste the chocolate on her tongue.

He began to move his cock in and out of her pussy. He felt good facing Jane. When he made love, he wanted to make love, he wanted to engage her mouth, massage her breasts, move his cock in and out of her beautiful pussy. It was a few minutes when he felt his cock explode and he kissed Jane. He slipped out of her vagina and moved down to use his tongue on her chasm.

It was seven o'clock in the evening when they both came down from making love. Jane rose from the bed and gathered her clothing. She turned and looked at Brad.

"Get yourself cleaned up I'm taking you to dinner, well your driving," said Jane as she moved to the spare bedroom.

Brad rose and took his third shower of the day. He realized that he needed to change as what he wore during the day would not do. So, he looked in his closet and got a new pair of slacks and a button-down sports shirt. He had decent clothes he just didn't wear them all the time. Now that he had a car and went out more, he needed to look better.

Jane entered the room dressed in a black dress that was held up by who knew what, but it was beautiful.

"I've changed my mind and ordered delivery. I hope you like Chinese?"

"Well for eating in you look fabulous, darling," replied Brad.

"Mr. Bean you and I have several things to discuss, and a public place would not be appropriate. By the way I love you, and I want you not to forget that."

"Would you like a martini while we wait?" asked Brad.

"You are reading my mind, Bradley," Jane replied.

Brad grabbed the glasses that he brought up earlier and the pair moved down to the first floor. Brad dropped the glasses in the kitchen and Jane was occupying the large chair in the great room. Brad mixed the drinks and handed one to Jane. He took a seat opposite her on the couch that the pair used to make love.

Brad had the feeling that momentous things were about to be discussed. He hoped that it wasn't the end of the relationship. He might have as an old friend said, "queered the dew," which meant really screwed up at lunch. If she started asking questions about if he wanted to continue, he knew that it was going to be a rough night.

"Darling, I am undecided about moving in together, it means a big change especially for you, can you handle it?" asked Jane while she sipped her drink.

"I am having doubts also, but not about loving you which I do. Like you said it means a big change for me. I don't do well with change. But I am willing to try," said Brad.

"I love you, but if we continue, you need to be open to changes in your life. How hard will that be, Bradley?"

"First you are not like my other girlfriends, but there is a similarity. The first thing women that I have been involved with wanted to do is change me, like update my wardrobe. Yes, I dress like a slob sometimes, but I work at home and alone. I've grown accustomed to flying solo, but that doesn't mean that I won't accept change," said Brad.

"So, if I ban gym shorts and t-shirts, you will accept that?" asked Jane.

"Yes, but I don't think you need to go that far."

"I don't think that will happen. I get the point that you object to being reshaped in my image," said Jane.

"Jane I am never going to be someone who looks like he stepped out of GQ. It's not my nature, not my style. Changing the subject, I know that you expressed an interest in moving closer to the city center. I really like the burbs, I like the quiet of the area," said Brad.

"Another difference between us. Living closer to the city means that we can take part in the life of the city the arts and culture, and the food," said Jane.

"You make a persuasive argument and if we can find a good home nearer to the city center, I think I can go for it," said Brad.

The security system buzzed indicating that there was someone at the front door. Brad got up and found his wallet and pulled some cash to tip the delivery person. He opened the door and there was a person standing holding two large grocery bags. Brad took the bags and handed the cash over. The delivery man handed a chit and a pen and asked him to sign it. Transaction completed Brad closed the door and picked up the bags and headed toward the kitchen.

Jane was looking in the refrigerator for a bottle of wine and found a Chardonnay. She got the wine opener from the drawer and quickly extracted the cork. She opened a cabinet and got two glasses and carried them to the table. Brad got two plates and a set of silverware. Brad stopped and embraced Jane and kissed her. He then went back setting the table. He looked in the bags and found four pairs of chop sticks. Looking further it looked like Jane ordered enough to feed four or more people.

In the bags were tubs of chicken, shrimp, and vegetables. There were also two large Styrofoam boxes of fried rice, and two containers of soup. All Brad knew was that it smelled good. He brought half of the various containers to the table and went back to get bowls and spoons.

Jane had poured samples of the wine and waited for Brad to taste.

"I can't tell you if it good, but I know that it is not bad," said Brad after he sampled the wine.

Jane filled the glasses and grabbed the tub with the soup and poured it into the bowls.

"You know we are probably making the stupidest decision of our lives, darling," said Jane.

"I hope that we won't regret it, but isn't that the way love works, people making stupid decisions that work out?" Brad replied.

"In addition to being a geek you are a romantic, one of the things I like about you," said Jane.

"Have we finally decided to move in together?" asked Brad.

"I think that we have decided to investigate, besides I've been moving some of my stuff here for a while just to see if we can stand each other. It also depends on if we can find the right house in the right location," said Jane.

"Now I know why you disappear into the second bedroom," said Brad.

"Darling I knew that we could get along when you came to California and spent the weekend. Of course, we won't have the full staff like we had there," said Jane.

"Darling I was a guest that is a little different then the two of us living together as an entity," said Brad

"Oh, so you want to have veto power over what we do? That will not work darling, you know how controlling I can be," said Jane smiling.

"Yes, Jane I would like to maintain some control, over my life."

"Darling I was just kidding, and I got your point, Brad. Yes, I will need to work on communication. The days of me telling you to be somewhere without background information will end. But I must have my fun sometimes."

"As long as that fun includes me fucking you, I think I can handle that," said Brad.

"Well, you know that we are going to have sex," said Jane as she portioned out the shrimp, chicken and vegetables.

Brad spooned out the fried rice out between Jane and him. He took a sip of the wine and then ate some of the chicken and shrimp. The acidic, fruity nature of the wine went well with the meal. Brad was afraid that he was going to get twenty questions again.

"Bradley this is a chance for you to enhance your ability to have a conversation at dinner. Why is this wine good with this food?"

"Because the wine will not overpower the flavors in the meal but compliment them," Brad replied.

"What are your major hang-ups about moving in together?" asked Jane.

"I thought we were talking about wine,"

No, Brad I want to hear you tell me, what has you worried about moving in together?"

"Jane it is the nature of my business to work alone. I have a team of people that support me, but they are in separate locations, and we meet by videoconference. So, when I am working, I am in comfortable clothes and libel to be up at weird hours. This is especially true when I am close to deadline. If I can get my work done, I will bow to whatever requirements you will set," said Brad.

"As you saw on my boat, and on the California trip my job requires me to socialize, which means we socialize. It also means that if I bring clients to the house, I will need you to be well-dressed, well-groomed and willing to participate. It means learning the art if conversation," said Jane.

"Jane, Isn't the art of conversation 90 percent listening?"

"Yes Brad, but it is also being able pick up on the other person's idea and either challenge or amplify what they said. It also means that you need to filter your ideas before you speak."

"Yes, Jane I realize that sometimes my mouth gets me into trouble, and I promise to work on that," said Brad.

"The Chardonnay is really good what do you think Brad?"

The subject pivoted again leaving him wondering what was going on. Was this a test to see if he could follow the new line of conversation. Brad paused and got his thoughts together.

"The day you called me to come to California I was sitting out on the porch sipping wine. I was trying to see if I can sense the different flavors in the wine. I tried but all I got was a taste of tart apple. That is what I get with this wine. Am I missing something?" asked Brad.

"I had the advantage of starting early. My father let me take small sips of wine when I was a tween, he helped me develop my palate. When I was fifteen, I was served wine at the dinner table and schooled in its appreciation. I was sent to France for a year after I finished high school since we have family there. The root of the St. Jeremy family spent the year developing my palate for good food, wine, and drink, to get me ready for my current position. Then I went through college BA MBA in about four and a half years then back to France for the master of wine certificate."

"I saw at your reception in California that you were ruthless in laying down the law to the brands you distribute. Where did the iron will come from?" asked Brad.

"My mother was a strong woman, even though she was not a St. Jeremy she fully embraced the family and brought her talent to bear to the family and the corporation. She had the same business talent most of the St. Jeremy's had. Her father ran an investment bank and she finished business school at the top of her class. In her era that was unusual. She was not a traditional woman and that brushed off on me. The brands we distribute signed a contract stating their responsibilities. I just reminded them of the provisions of the contract," said Jane.

"This afternoon I practically had my way with you. I didn't hear catty comments, was I doing it that well?" asked Brad.

"Darling, you are a talented lover, and as long as I can get the pleasure that I want you will not hear anything from me. Like right now I am wondering if you will be able to perform tonight?" said Jane.

"I think that you will find me more than adequate, Jane."

The problem is that I want something greater than adequate Mr. Bean."

Jane freed her foot from her shoe and placed it in Brad's crotch. Brad divided the rest of the chicken and vegetables between them, like nothing was going on. He did have a burning hard on and she made sure that she felt it. Brad sat back and ate while she also ate and played. They finished the meal and after putting the dishes up moved back the great room. Jane decided to remove her dress, much to Brad's surprise.

"Darling, I want to get comfortable," said Jane.

Brad wasn't going to stop her, but he wondered if she wanted to make love in the great room or move to the bedroom. Brad rose and pulled Jane to her feet, he draped her dress over his arm and directed them up to the bedroom. He bent his head to hers and kissed her, while they were walking to the stairs. Jane pulled them together and they kissed again. She could feel his excitement thought his slacks as his organ was straining to get out.

"I think that I need to take care of the problem that you have, Mr. Bean."

They moved to Brad's bedroom, and continued embracing, Brad took a deep breath and directed her hand into his privates allowing her to massage his cock.

"This won't do Bradley I need to get unfettered access to you sir."

Brad moved away from Jane and started to remove his shirt and slacks. Soon his underwear was on the floor, and his cock was standing at a right angle to his body. Jane gently pushed him into the chair and got between his legs. His cock disappeared into her mouth, after she massaged the shaft. He felt waves of sensation move up and down his cock, as she moved it in and out of her mouth. This continued until Jane used her fingers to delay his explosion. She painted his crown with her tongue that sent jolts of feeling through him.

Jane rose and without speaking moved to the bed. She opened her legs inviting Brad into her pussy. He crossed over and planted a kiss on her lips. His hand moved down to her quim and massaged her pussy. Jane sucked his tongue into her mouth, holding them together. Brad finally slipped on the bed and positioned his cock at her entrance and guided it in until he was fully seated in her vagina. His hands found her breasts and he massaged her nipples. Their lips separated and Brad placed his head next to Jane's

"Mr. Bean are you going to sleep or fuck me."

"Where's the nice Jane, I was getting used to her," said Brad as he started to move his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Nice Jane is reserved for nice Brad. Demanding Jane loves to bring the stick to silly Brad."

"So, you think I am silly," said Brad as he started to move his cock in and out of her with greater effort.

"Kiss me Mr. Bean, make love to my lips, please."

"Yes dear," Brad said knowing that if they moved in together that would be a phrase he would say more times than he could count.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers
12