Bradley Bean Finds a Lover Ch. 07

Story Info
Brad tours a House and Jane inks a big business deal.
7.2k words
4.6
2.7k
2

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

Bradley Bean descended the stairs of an empty house, after touring the second floor, along with the real estate agent. He turned around and noted how the afternoon sunrays moved through the house. The previous Sunday, he studied the real estate section of the paper to see if there were any houses that could work for Jane and him. He contacted the listing agents to see about tours. He spent the week following up on the leads.

They toured through the kitchen, dining room and family room. She directed him to the master suit. The master bedroom had his and hers bath/dressing rooms like the house in California. It also had a sitting area large enough for a couch and two chairs. Retracing their steps, they stopped in the formal living room, and back to family room and looked over the AV capabilities. In response to questions the agent discussed the second-floor arrangements.

"You saw the four bedrooms on the second floor they either share a bathroom or have one connected. The house is perfect for a growing family. With the master on the ground floor the parents are away from the kids."

The agent directed him out to the backyard, they looked over the outdoor entertaining space with a complete kitchen and covered patio. The agent noted the large lot with plenty of privacy.

"A pool can be added very easily if needed," said the woman.

She then took him to the garage and showed him the three bays. They climbed the stairs leading to up to the three-room apartment. Brad thought that it would be a good place for Mr. Burns if he wanted to live near Jane. He seemed to be her main driver/security person.

"I think it is a steal at three point five, though the owners are open to offers," said the agent as they walked toward Brad's car.

Brad thanked the agent for the tour and said that he would get back to her. That was house number three. It seemed to have the features that would fit the requirements of both Jane and him. It was built in the late 1960's so there would be a lot of renovation after the purchase. The house was located in an older area of the city. It was once the seat of power for the city's corporate community, and now high-powered doctors and lawyers also were counted among the residents.

Back in his car, Brad was also wondering if Jane was still enthused about buying an "our house." She seemed happy enough moving into his house and going next door when needed. They were also feeling out their relationship since they were spending more time together. Brad wondered if Jane was as committed to a relationship since her first marriage went south. He also realized that he was not the easiest person to live with. Then there was the trip to meet his mother. Jane kept putting it off when he brought it up.

There were a series of beeps, and a picture of Jane was displayed on the car's info screen. Brad hit a button on his steering wheel.

"Darling you must meet me at La Trattoria I have some news," said Jane over the car's audio system.

"You can't tell me now?" Brad replied.

"Mr. Bean if I wanted to tell you the news over the phone I would have told you,"

"Yes, Jane I will be there as soon as I can," said Brad.

"Aren't you at home?" asked Jane.

"No Jane I just finished touring a house; I don't know where I am exactly. I will search for La Trattoria and be there as soon as I can."

"You know Bradley, since I moved in, I'm not sure that I am getting the satisfaction that I once had. Do you think that you can remedy my little problem?"

"Jane, I had a presentation to write for Big Bear, I told you that there would be days where work might interfere."

"That is just an excuse, I think that you are holding back from me now that I am living with you," Jane replied.

"Jane, I will see you as soon as I can."

Brad hit the disconnect button and pulled into a parking lot so he could do the search. He put La Trattoria in the search box and waited for the result. The map filled the display and a red arrowhead started blinking at the destination. He was surprised that the place was only a few blocks away. He thought about delaying thinking that Jane would give him the third degree about the abrupt end to the phone call. He decided to bite the bullet and see her as quickly as possible. While he was driving his cock decided to become aroused at the thought of having sex with Jane. The thought of interacting with Jane in anyway always got him stimulated.

He pulled into the reception area of the restaurant and handed the key fob to the valet. The place looked really fancy, he hoped that there wouldn't be an issue with his dress. He didn't have a jacket or tie, because he thought that Jane would be at the office all day. Brad walked into the reception area and asked to be seated with Jane St. Jeremy.

"Sir we require gentlemen to wear jackets," said the host at the desk.

"Then can you inform Ms. St. Jeremy that Brad Bean is being held at the desk?"

"This was left for you sir," said the man as he handed Brad his grey jacket from his suit.

Brad slipped the coat on and followed the host. The room was almost empty, as it was between the end of lunch and beginning of dinner. While he was walking, he began to think how stupid these old school ideas were of requiring men to wear jackets. He thought that went out in the 1980s. Brad's, cock was re-energized when he saw Jane's outfit. Her dress had a very plunging neckline displaying her marvelous breasts. Nestled between her tits was the neckless that Brad had given her in California. Brad stood by the table waiting for Jane to say something

"What do you want, darling?" ask Jane.

"I was hoping you would stand so I can kiss you, because you are the most beautiful woman in the world," said Brad.

Jane sighed and rose; Brad took her in his arms and his lips found her lips. Brad was able to move his cock so she could feel his arousal. He felt a hand trace his cock while he kissed her. They separated and Brad held her chair and then took a seat next to her.

"You got my message so there will not be any interruptions this evening, Mr. Bean?"

"I think that we will have a full slate of activities tonight when we get home," said Brad.

"I want a Bean fuck session like no other sir," said Jane.

Jane's hand moved to his lap and traced the impression of his cock on his slacks. She leaned over and kissed him again.

"So why are we here, darling?" asked Brad.

"My little news was just a ploy to get you to meet me. But I did get an invitation to spend the weekend with the Jacobs on their little yacht, you know the one that is at least one hundred feet long."

"I have a better idea; call whoever you need to call and book us a jet so we can visit my mother. We have been putting it off for weeks. I will shield you from the marriage talk as much as I can," said Brad.

"I already have darling. I was just waiting for you to really want to go. I got the feeling that you were dreading the visit," said Jane.

"I had the same feeling that you really didn't want to go also. Looks like we both gave off the wrong signals," said Brad.

A crew of waiters approached the table left a salad and a small bowl of soup. One of the staff waited with a wedge of Parmigiano-Reggiano and a plane. Jane pointed to the salad and the man scraped several slivers of the cheese on the salad and several in the soup. The man followed with Brad's salad and soup. Brad missed the wine but then realized that he was driving.

"We leave Friday morning and should be at your mothers at about one," said Jane.

Another waiter stood by the table and held what looked like a clod of dirt and a cheese plane. Jane pointed to the salad and soup and the man shaved off several slices of the black truffle. Brad leaned back and allowed the man to dress his salad and soup also.

"The truffle adds some interesting flavors, don't you agree, Mr. Bean?"

As long as I don't take a whole piece at once," said Brad.

"You have no soul for adventure, sir. But I love you," said Jane.

"Ask mother for a tour of her vineyard and the grove of live oaks where she is cultivating domestic truffles," said Brad.

"I am finding out more and more about your family, you never said anything about a vineyard," said Jane.

Brad finished the soup and was starting on the salad. He finished a fork full of the salad with a piece of the truffle and cheese. He grabbed the glass of water and took a sip.

"It is more of a hobby, she is only running two acres," said Brad.

"What I really want is a tour of a certain person's cock. Darling, you were so distant last week," said Jane.

"When we get home, I will make it up to you," Brad replied.

Twenty minutes later a quartet of waiters approached and pulled the salad and soup dishes away. It was replaced by was a large plate of pasta with a white sauce surrounded by about ten clams. Brad leaned over and kissed Jane while the waiters placed the dishes and waited for further instructions. One of the waiters grated the Parmigiano-Reggiano on the pasta at Jane and Brad's direction. Jane thanked the gentleman and they departed. Using a fork, she extracted the meat from the clam shells and mixed the pasta with the clams. Brad followed and soon he was eating what tasted like the best pasta and clams he ever had. He caught the eye of one of the waiters and asked for more cheese. Too quickly his plate was clean as he consumed the dish. He wondered if there was a chance for a second helping but decided against it. Jane was also finishing up her plate. He realized that without a glass of wine to pace him he tended to eat faster. Jane's hand moved his head to hers and the couple kissed.

It was a prolonged kiss with tongues exchanged. All his systems seemed to be operating correctly, his cock was hard, and his lips were soft. Jane's breasts seemed to be growing as she became aroused.

"What does a girl need to do to get a drink?"

"Follow me out to the car and I will build you a drink at home," said Brad.

"Darling these people have my card on file all we need to do is leave and the faster we get home the faster I can have your iron hard cock in my pussy," said Jane.

The pair rose and Brad took Jane in his arms, and they walked to the entrance. He surrendered his claim chit to the valet and waited for his car to be brought around. The valet held the door for Jane and assisted her in getting in the passenger seat. Brad was behind the wheel and accelerated the car out of the driveway and onto the street. He felt Jane's hand massage his cock. He didn't mind but it was a little distracting.

"I knew I wanted an early dinner at La Trattoria, so I came home changed and grabbed your gray jacket. Mr. Burns dropped me off at the restaurant. I am glad that you enjoyed what I ordered. I was mildly surprised that you weren't home when I came back to dress. I was glad that you were available as I told Mr. Burns that I didn't need him the rest of the night."

"That was the best pasta and clams I have had in a while and I almost asked for a second order," said Brad.

"Mr. Bean, are you sure that you are ready, I don't think that your tool is up to my high standards."

"Jane I am more than ready; I am wondering if you are ready for what's coming."

"Big words Mr. Bean can you back it up with a big cock," said Jane as she started to giggle.

"We are being silly," said Brad.

"Yes darling, we are being silly," Jane replied as she kissed him.

He pulled into his driveway and waited for the garage door to open and then pulled his car in. Jane got out without waiting for Brad, and he plugged the car into the charger. He followed Jane upstairs and ran into a closed door. He waited for a few minutes, and then opened the door and walked in. Jane was just getting in bed. He stopped her and massaged her stomach and kissed her. His hands found her breasts and began to massage them. She turned around and kissed him again.

"Bradley Bean how soon can you get naked and make love to me, I am tired of feeling your cock through your trousers. I want to see it and feel it inside of me sir."

Bradley stepped back and slipped out of his jacket and placed it on the chair. He pulled his shirt off and pulled his belt open and dropped his pants to the floor. Jane came up to him and pulled his underwear down. His cock was on full display as she started to manipulate his tool.

"Bradley, you look good," said Jane as she caressed his cock.

She kissed him, while massaging his penis. She knelt and took the head in her mouth. Her tongue painted his shaft and head. Her hands massaged his balls in a maneuver that Brad was beginning to appreciate. Brad got his hands under her arms and brought her to her feet. He walked them over to the bed and Jane moved to the mattress. Brad encouraged her to turn over on her stomach. He began to massage her back, moving to her butt. His hand slipped down between her legs and his fingers massaged her bung hole as well as her cunt. He leaned down and kissed the back of her neck while he continued to stimulate her pussy.

He then began to work on her thighs and calves. He got to her feet and began an intense foot massage. Pausing to kiss her toes he noticed that Jane wasn't putting up any resistance to his activities. How soon would she be asking for his cock he wondered. He continued with his massage pausing at her breasts. He encouraged her to flip over. He latched on to one of her tits and tongued her nipple while applying pressure with his fingers to the other. He heard moans of pleasure from Jane and decided that it was time to mount her.

"Bradley, are you done with the preliminaries? Though I am enjoying what you are doing."

Brad stopped and admired Jane's cunt, the vulva was fully aroused, the bright red lips contrasted with her white hairless skin. His tongue found her pussy and he used it to bring Jane to an orgasm. Jane's breathing began to deepen as his tongue moved in and out of her cunt. He brought his cock to the entrance of her vagina and gently slipped in and kissed her. Jane responded by crossing her arms over his back so he wouldn't go anywhere. Jane was warm and silky as he moved his cock in and out of her pussy. His hands were occupied with stimulating her breasts. His fingers played with her nipples. He moved his mouth to one of her breasts and applied his tongue to her hard point. He continued to move his cock in and out of her pussy. He loved the feeling of being inside Jane. Brad felt her cunt contract around his cock. He felt her emissions coating his shaft, enabling him to thrust harder. The heat of her cunt was driving him wild.

Brad made one more thrust and felt his cock release a stream of cum. He relaxed while he continued to tongue on one of Jane's nipples. He slipped out and moved to her cunt and used his tongue to continue stimulating Jane.

"Bradley, please come here darling and kiss me again."

Brad moved to her mouth and began to kiss her nose and her lips and her ear, while his hand continued to play with her tits. Brad felt a hand move his head to Jane's and she kissed him. She controlled his head so that she could continue to kiss him. Her tongue was busy exploring all parts of his mouth. Her hand found his penis and began to reenergize his organ.

"You will not leave me until I am well fucked sir," she said and then kissed him again.

With her hand on his cock Jane moved to bring the tip to her tongue. Brad clinched his jaw when she brought his penis to her mouth. Her fingers were driving him wild, and the addition of her mouth would cause another orgasm.

"What are you scared of darling I'm not going to hurt you, relax," said Jane.

Jane lay so he had access to her quim, and he used his tongue to work her pussy over again. He felt Jane take his cock in her mouth and her tongue worked over his shaft that was beginning to recover. She used her fingers to massage his cock that was building an erection. The tip of his penis was still in Jane's mouth. Her tongue was punishing the sensitive areas of his cock. Every time her tongue contacted the head of his penis what felt like a jolt of electricity moved through his body.

Brad found her clit and sucked and manipulated her little cock, causing her take all of his cock in her mouth. Jane coated his lips and nose with her spend. Brad was able to pull his cock away and mount Jane again. Brad kept driving his cock in and out of her until he shot a second time. He held on to Jane and kissed her until he could slip out of her.

It was ten o'clock when Brad became awake. Jane was still next to him, but she was sleeping. He gently got out of the bed hoping not to wake her. In the bathroom he got one of his robes and silently padded down to the first floor. He looked in the refrigerator to see if there was something he could snack on. There was a jar of caviar that Jane insisted that he buy. He didn't have a taste for fish eggs, but he decided that the black caviar and crackers would be a good snack. Jane walked up behind him and gave him a hug and kissed his ear.

"You were great, darling I loved it I want more of your cock. By the way that goes better with a glass of Champagne," said Jane pointing to the caviar.

Brad left the jar and package of crackers on the kitchen island and moved to the refrigerator. He grabbed one of the half bottles of Champagne that were on the door shelf. He grabbed two glasses. He opened the wine and poured two glasses and then spread some of the caviar on a cracker and took a bite and followed it with a swallow of the Champagne.

"I didn't mean to wake you, darling. But you're right it goes better with Champagne," said Brad.

"Darling, when will you realize that I am always right," said Jane with a big smile.

Brad moved her head to his and kissed her.

"You can do better than that sir," said Jane before Brad kissed her again.

Brad spread some more of the caviar on a cracker and held it up to Jane's mouth. She opened and allowed Brad to slide it in. She closed and crushed the cracker; her tongue pulled the rest in her mouth. Jane used her hand to move Brad to her and she kissed him.

"I love you Bradley Bean. Now tell me about the house you looked at before we had dinner."

"Four Bedrooms upstairs, formal living and dining rooms large family room, master down with his and hers bath/dressing rooms. Large backyard three car garage with apartment above the garage. It's located in the Riverbend section about two miles from the St. Jeremy campus. It's on the market for three point five, but are open to offers," said Brad.

"Well, I said that I wanted to be in the city center, but I moved out here to get away from the St. Jeremy family and the pressures that they bring. It is interesting that our family was never allowed to live in Riverbend, even though our net wealth was the highest in the city. The Oil guys were snutty and wouldn't let us join their club."

Jane spread some of the fish eggs on a cracker and consumed it along with several swallows of Champagne. Brad spread more fish eggs on another cracker, and after taking some sips of Champagne he finished it. Between the two of them they finished the jar of caviar. Brad thought that they just consumed forty dollars of fish eggs as a snack.

He took Jane's hand and directed her back up to the bedroom. He got behind her and stripped off her robe. He kissed the back of her neck, his hands manipulated her breasts and slid down to her quim and massaged her clit and cunt. Brad nestled his erect cock in the crack of Jane's ass. Jane moved around and used her hands to direct his head to hers and the couple kissed. Her hands moved to his cock.

"I think that we should get in bed again so you can fuck me, Darling. I don't want to waste a good cock."

They moved to the bed and Brad opened her legs and brought his cock to the entrance to her pussy. He slipped into her well lubricated tunnel and brought her head to his for a kiss. He tasted the remnants of the caviar on her tongue. Jane showed signs that she was close to another orgasm. Her vagina began constricting around his shaft. He worked his cock in and out of her pussy until he shot a load of cum in her cervix.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers
12