Bradley Bean Finds a Lover Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad kissed her and continued playing with her tits as they both drifted off to sleep. It was around eight o'clock when Brad woke up. He was alone so he decided to shower and get dressed. He noted that the bathroom had been used so Jane must have finished her morning routine. While in the shower he ran though his day and made a mental check list of the things he had to do. Clean and dressed he moved down to the kitchen and found Jane cooking.

"I was going to come and get you if you didn't come down. You sir can sleep; of course, you can fuck also, and it was a pleasure," said Jane.

"Thank you, my darling, you were great also," Brad replied.

Brad moved to the fridge and got a glass of orange juice for him and Jane. He moved over to Jane and kissed the back of her neck. He was about to start massaging her breasts when she turned around and kissed him. She then pushed him away and told him to sit at the table. Brad moved and found a seat and waited for Jane.

"Just for my information are you going into the office?" asked Brad.

"Yes, darling, we leave tomorrow morning, so I have things that I have to do. Why do you want me out, do you have a secret lover coming?" said Jane with a smile.

"No to the secret lover. I can only keep up with you, darling. Neomi and her daughter are coming over to clean the house, and I will be in my office most of the day. I have things to catch up on also," said Brad.

Jane brought the scrambled eggs and toast to the table and they both sat down to eat. Brad thought that it was a shame that they ate the whole jar of caviar last night. The fish eggs would be great with the scrambled eggs. He made a note to order either a larger jar or some more jars of the caviar. Jane ate and looked up at Brad.

"Darling, let's buy the house you looked at yesterday. We need a larger place and I need more space for entertaining. I love you so much and I know that we can make it work," said Jane as she placed her foot in Brad's privates.

"How long have you been waiting to tell me this? Do you do it only when you have me in a compromising position?" asked Brad.

"Yes Darling, I find it is one way to make my point with you," said Jane.

"Do you use these same tactics, for business?" asked Brad.

"Yes, darling, I use a variation of all kinds of tricks and tactics to make my point. I wouldn't be as successful as I am," said Jane.

"What do your clients feel about that?" asked Brad.

"Darling they love it, they know what I am up to, they realize that St. Jeremy is the best way to get there product out, and I usually deliver on my promises. Besides they love rubbing elbows with a woman as rich as I am."

Brad sensed that the queen was coming back, and he didn't know what to think. He would monitor the situation to see if there are changes. The screen popped on and the Blue BMW was in the driveway. Jane who was dressed in jeans and a button-down shirt, grabbed her purse and started for the door.

"You're going dressed like that?" Brad asked.

"Look who's talking, Mr. Gym shorts and T-shirt, I have an outfit at the office besides I am getting a haircut, facial and a mani-petti so I can meet your mother," Jane replied.

"You're beautiful darling and I love you," said Brad.

"Tell me that again, you know I am insecure,"

"Get out of here you loon. I love you," Brad replied.

Jane started to walk out but turned and looked at Brad; "I will remember that sir."

Brad turned to his chore of cleaning the kitchen. He watched as the blue car backed out of the driveway and then the screen went blank. The dishes went into the dishwasher, and he wiped the table clean, and then walked into his office to get to work.

Later

Mr. Burns pulled the blue BMW up to a set of buildings set off from the rest of the St. Jeremy campus. He jumped out and opened the door for Jane.

"Thank you, Mr. Burns. By the way I would not like to see Mr. Bean riding up front with you again sir, that is very important," said Jane.

"Yes ma'am, I told him that you would get mad,"

Jane walked toward the building and a door opened as if there was some kind of mechanism behind it.

"Ms. St. Jeremy good to see you this morning," said the attendant.

"I'm here for a trim, a mani/petti and a facial I trust that everything is ready."

Jane was directed to one of the hair washing sinks and sat in the chair and leaned back. The woman began to wash her hair. After several wash and rinses, and a salt scrub of her face, a towel was wrapped around her head. She was directed to the styling section and sat in Giorgio's station.

"You need a complete redesign Jane this style is so two weeks ago," said Giorgio.

"Cut the BS and trim my hair," said Jane.

It was a constant, but good-natured refrain from her hairdresser. After he trimmed her hair, and set the style, Giorgio spent time blow drying her hair. When he finished, he pulled the hair together and installed a gold clip to keep it cinched. Two women pulled their carts up the chair and began to work on her fingernails. One of the women pulled out a book of colors and after contemplating what she would be wearing she selected a shade of red that would complement her expected wardrobe. The women very carefully painted the color on her nails and brought over ultraviolet lights to cure the polish.

Jane moved over to the area where she could get her feet worked on. She slipped off her shoes and let her jeans drop to the floor. Jane got in the chair and put her feet in the sink. The massage was almost as good at the one that Brad gave her last night. One of the women who worked on her hands came in and started to work on her feet. The same color polish was applied and allowed to cure.

Jane moved to the last station and a woman that was new started to work on her face. She applied a moisturizer, and after waiting brought a range of foundation colors and with Jane's approval she applied the foundation. Again, there was a waiting period followed by an application of powder to set the foundation. The woman then started to work on Jane's eyes.

"Strictly business Dolly," said Jane after she read the woman's name plate.

"Yes ma'am," said the woman.

Twenty minutes later Dolly was finished. A new set of clothes were hung next to the chair and Jane proceeded to dress and get ready for her day at the office. Jane inspected her face and asked to see Dolly again.

"I just wanted to tell you that I will ask for you again. Your work is remarkable," said Jane as she fished a twenty-dollar bill out of her purse and handed it to the woman.

Dressed in a pair of grey slacks and a white blouse with a black string tie. She covered the blouse with a black jacket. On her feet were a pair of red high heeled shoes, making Jane about as tall as most men. Jane handed a plastic bag filled with the clothes she wore in the morning to the attendant, with instructions to get them to Mr. Burns. She walked out of the salon and stepped on an electric golf cart to take her to her office. The cart stopped at one of the taller towers on the St. Jeremy campus. Jane got out of the golfcart and walked toward the door. It opened with two security guards standing at the entrance.

"Good to see you gentlemen," said Jane as she walked past.

Jane greeted her assistant, who was standing in the lobby. The two conversed in French as they walked toward a conference room. Geneviève opened and held the door for Jane and followed behind her. There was a mixed group of people in the room those who were seated rose to their feet at Jane's entrance. Geneviève closed the door and the window shades closed isolating the room from the outside world.

A major drinks conglomerate was looking to move its distribution from their current company to St. Jeremy. This deal was the works for the last year and the reason for all of Jane's recent business trips. St. Jeremy waved their usual ownership requirements on this deal. Jane on her own purchased ten-thousand shares of the company so she could exert influence on the company's board. The investment over the past months increased in value, increasing her wealth. Bradley would be proud she thought as the meeting got started. Three hours later the meeting ended, after hammering out the remaining issues, with a signed agreement. The group moved to a private dining room to celebrate the new arrangement. Jane's brother attended the celebration but then left to attend to other matters. The lunch finished and the group dispersed with Jane promising to meet again.

Back at home

Bradley spent the day prototyping a new whole company management system that he hopped would be a new Big Bear product. With a little more tweaking it should be ready for the board to look at. He sent the code to the Big Bear servers and an email to his group for them to take a look and make suggestions. It was rough and will require a lot of work to make it a finished product.

The front-door beeped, and his housekeeper Naomi and her daughter walked in to clean his house. Naomi poked her head in the office and announced that she was here. After a few pleasantries the women got to work. Brad went back to the spreadsheet he was working on. Jane told him that they should buy the house, but she hasn't seen the property. He wondered what they would have to do to make the house fit their needs. He was sure that she would have ideas on improvements. The agent may think that the house is a good value at three point five but looking at the recent sales comps told a different story. Properties were being sold at or below the asking price and that needed some research. He called the agent and asked for another tour next Tuesday. His problem is getting Jane to the tour. Brad saved the spreadsheet and put his computer to sleep and moved up to their bedroom. The housekeepers finished in that area, so he started to layout his clothing for the trip to his mother's. He closed the bag and moved it down to the first floor.

At around four o'clock Jane came in the front door announcing her arrival. Brad moved to kiss her and to warn her that they were not alone.

"Do that again, darling if felt good," said Jane after they separated.

Brad moved to kiss her again and moved his hands down to her butt and gave her a massage. They walked to the great room and Brad build her a martini.

"You're on the wagon sir?" said Jane as she sipped the cocktail

"I didn't know if I would be driving for dinner," replied Brad.

Jane moved to the couch and sat next to Brad. She put her arm around his shoulder and brought his head to hers and they kissed. It was a long-wet kiss with tongues exchanged before they separated. Brad liked that Jane was living with him it was nice to have a lover come home in the afternoon.

"Darling, I love coming home to a house with a man that is willing to put up with me," said Jane.

"Funny I was thinking the same thing. It is nice to have a partner," replied Brad.

"Darling did you buy the house, when are we moving? I must get my decorator involved, it is very important that the place looks just right," said Jane.

"Cool your jets madam, I did make arrangements to tour the property again next Tuesday. I am not going to commit us to a house without you looking it over first."

"Where is your sense of adventure, you should have bought the property the day you looked at it, so there would be no questions. I know that I will love it," said Jane.

Naomi came into the great room to announce that she and her daughter were finished and to see if there were anything else she could do.

"Can you come tomorrow afternoon and clean the bedroom? Mr. Bean and I will be away for the weekend, and I want it fresh when we return," said Jane.

Naomi looked at Brad and he nodded his ascent. She indicated that she or her daughter would come by tomorrow and clean the bedroom and change the sheets.

"Thank you, Naomi, have a good evening," said Brad.

The housekeeper turned and Brad heard the door close and lock. He turned to Jane and brought her head to his and the couple kissed.

"Bradley what am I going to do with you? You need to take the initiative in this matter. If the house is good enough for you it should be good enough for me. But I will look it over," said Jane.

There was a beep indicating that there was someone at the front door. Brad leaned over and kissed Jane rose and went to the door. Standing on the front porch was a person with several shopping bags filled with Styrofoam containers. It looked like Jane has taken care of dinner. Brad reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet and handed the young woman a twenty-dollar bill. He then pulled the two bags in the house and moved to the kitchen.

"Dinner has arrived, Jane," said Brad.

He started to unpack the bag and look over what Jane had ordered. A hand came and moved his cheek to hers and the couple kissed.

"I'll get the wine darling," said Jane.

Later when they were half-way through dinner Jane refilled their wine glasses.

"Time for a game I call no think answers. I will ask a question and you have just thirty seconds to give me an answer," said Jane

Brad didn't like the sound of this, but he had to play along. He took a sip of the wine in case one of the questions was about the wine.

What flavors do you taste in the wine? Thirty seconds," said Jane.

"I just know that it tasted good and went well with the food," Brad replied.

"Not exactly what I was looking for, darling. Next question. Did you order more caviar I thought that it was a perfect post coitus snack?"

"Yes, it will be here on Monday when I get my grocery order."

"This is a more difficult question. How many Beans do you want, darling?" said Jane.

This question brought Brad up short, and he explored why Jane was asking.

"You're wasting time, darling and that is something that I don't like wasting.

"The house we are considering has four upstairs bedrooms so no more that four little Bean-St. Jeremys. What is your number, Jane?"

"No, my children will not be hyphenated," said Jane.

"Why are you asking about children? Is there something I should know? I remember at the party I accompanied you to, that you told me not to get any ideas, after Evette announced that she was pregnant," said Brad.

"It's just a game darling I didn't mean anything. My brother was in a luncheon I had at the office and was asking how many offspring we expected. The game was something that my parents played with us when we were at dinner," said Jane.

"Why no hyphenated name for children?" asked Brad.

"Because my brother has extended the St. Jeremy name I don't need to," Jane replied.

"What got you in a good mood something go well at work?" asked Brad.

"St. Jeremy signed a deal with General Beverage to become the exclusive distributor of their brands. So, I had a good day. I will have a better night if my lover shows me a hard cock."

Jane divided the remaining wine between Brad and her. Brad stood and took the plates to the kitchen. Jane grabbed both glasses and moved to the great room and sat on the couch. Brad finished his clean-up and joined her. Before he sat down, he leaned and brought her lips to his and kissed her. He then sat next to her bent her head to his. His lips found hers and they kissed again. Brad felt a hand massage his cock through his jeans.

"I wanted to know your interest, Brad," said Jane.

"Did you get your answer?" asked Brad.

"You are always ready, darling," Jane replied, as she kissed him.

"Do you need to pack?" asked Brad.

"Darling my bag is already in the Bemer. Mr. Burns will take us to the airport tomorrow. Now let me tell you about the rules when riding in my car. You must ride in the back so Mr. Burns can protect you if needed. It is not about being snotty or privileged it is for your protection. Like it or not you are a member of the family and subject to the family's security requirements. Our family has a reputation and is the target of all kinds of people. You are now a part of us, and Mr. Burns can't protect you unless you are in the passenger compartment. So, I do not want to see you riding in the front seat unless it is necessary," said Jane.

"Ok Jane I don't understand but, I will play the game."

"The passenger compartment is prepared so it can absorb bullet strikes. If you are sitting with Mr. Burns, you're not protected," said Jane.

He leaned over and brought his lips to hers and kissed her. He inserted his tongue in her mouth and explored her jaws and teeth and tongue. He kept the kiss for longer than Jane really wanted but he kept their lips together long after Jane signaled, she wanted to end.

Brad sat and thought about this new information. He knew that the St. Jeremy family generated a lot of speculation and controversy. He hoped that he could separate his love for Jane from the issues with her family.

He was happy that his father kept the controversy surrounding him from affecting Brad. He was also grateful that his family's career allowed him to learn several languages, and an appreciation of different cultures. He kissed Jane again, before he spoke.

"The house has an apartment over the garage, will you want Mr. Burns to occupy it?"

"That will be up to him, but we can let him know that it is available. He has become my primary driver/security person, so I would like to keep him close," said Jane.

"You don't have any security now, Mr. Burns left after he brought you home. Should we worry?"

"Darling, the board of St. Jeremy hired a private patrol firm to drive by our houses about every two hours. I didn't know until about a month ago. It started when I bought out here. I don't want this to come between us I love you Bradley Bean," said Jane.

"Well, I love Jane Françoise St. Jeremy whether she is worth a billion dollars or not," said Brad.

"Brave words are you ready to back them up?" said Jane.

"Anytime darling, anytime," said Brad.

Brad rose and lifted Jane from the couch. The couple embraced and kissed. Brad directed them to the stairs. He didn't know what his mother had planned for the weekend. But right now he wanted to make love to Jane.

12