Bradley Bean Finds a Lover Ch. 09

Story Info
Brad and Jane start their move to the new house.
5.8k words
4.63
2.1k
1

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

Strobes flashed as Jane Françoise St. Jeremy descended the new staircase in Brad and Jane's new house. She was modeling outfits that she was evaluating for the museum Gala. The outfit Jane was modeling was formal length, made of gold colored metal disks wired together like chain mail. The neck plunged almost to her navel allowing lots of cleavage. The Gala was three weeks away and the local newspaper wanted to do a feature on Jane and the changes that she and Brad made to their new home.

The home was in the Riverbend area one of the first planned neighborhoods in the city. The development was laid out around a golf course and nestled next to a bayou. The homes were on large lots. Many of the palatal homes were built in the late 1930's. The area was developed by the oil and land barons. Jane and Brad's house was built in the middle of the 1960's, one of the last properties developed. It was five-thousand square feet and was purchased from the original owner's family. The home sat on a two-acre lot with views of the large bayou. Like their homes in Woodland Glen the home was designed in the modernist style which was one of the things that drew Brad to the property. The area homeowners association strictly enforced the deed covenants, making it very difficult to change the exterior of the houses. Jane remembered the numerous meetings that they had just to get the foundation work approved. They had to replicate the exterior details exactly after they got the foundation repaired. It took an equal number of meetings to get approval to change the exterior trim color.

After the fashion shoot Jane gave the reporter and photographer a tour of the improvements that she and Brad made. She pointed out that the kitchen was completely gutted and rebuilt. The kitchen was large with an eat-in area. It included a commercial induction range and vent hood double ovens, new stone countertops and farmer's sink. She then showed the reporter the walk-in wine room with space for five-hundred bottles. They walked by the bar in the family/great room. She then showed off their master bedroom, and the two remodeled bathroom/dressing rooms. Jane and Brad completely furnished the new house so they would not bring much from their current houses. The photographer took off saying that he got all he needed. They toured the second floor and Jane explained what changes would be made to that area, mostly renovating the three bathrooms and repainting the bedrooms. The three bathrooms had either avocado green or coral pink sinks, tubs and toilets.

"Those have to be changed. It just screams 1960's," said Jane.

One of the rooms had office furniture, getting ready for Brad to use it.

"Brad is still working in the Woodland Glen house for now until he finishes his current project, and things get settled here. We move in in about a week. I can't wait to make this house our home," said Jane while she and the reporter moved to the first floor using the elevator.

What Jane didn't say was she was worried that Brad would not want to move. She knew he was resistant to change, and he was not making any preparations to move over to the new house. Jane noticed that he was chained to his computer coding. She was home one day and listened in to one of his videoconferences with his team and they reported that the code was finished and was in the hands of the UI team. Still Brad was constantly revising the code.

There was a beep from the security system and Brad walked in from the garage. This surprised Jane as they were meeting for dinner later and she didn't expect him at the house. He embraced Jane and kissed her. He kissed her again for good measure, and then waited to be introduced to the reporter.

"Brad, this is Sheela Wright a reporter for the Chron, she is doing a story on our renovations," said Jane.

"Ms. Wright it is a pleasure to meet you. Do you have an opinion on our changes?"

"The work is beautiful, but you and Jane will be the ones that need to judge the changes you made," said Wright.

"You are very diplomatic, you must want to come back to cover some of the wild parties we plan to throw," said Brad.

"That's the first I've heard of wild parties, but I like the idea, Mr. Bean," said Jane.

"When we get the pool finished, we will have to have the yacht club over for an orgy or two," said Brad with a smile.

"Mr. Bean what did I tell you about your nose, sir,"

"Something about fibs and my nose getting longer, Ms. St. Jeremy."

Brad embraced Jane and kissed her again.

"You can tell when we are needling each other when we start using our last names, it is a game we play, Ms. Wright," said Brad as he kissed Jane again.

Jane and the reporter moved to the front entrance, where Jane said goodbye. She took the reporter's card so she could keep in touch. She came back to where Brad was standing and embraced and kissed him again.

"It is nice to have you back Bradley. I was wondering if you were still with me?"

"Someone told me that I was missing a good thing madam, and I had to agree with her."

"Who is this mystery life coach I thought I had the monopoly on that," said Jane.

"You are my primary life coach but every once in a while, a certain woman I know metaphorically kicks me in the ass.

"Who is this woman I would like to meet her," said Jane.

"You already know her it's Wanda Sikes. She told me to get away from the computer and let the rest of Big Bear do its magic," said Brad.

Jane brought his head to hers and the couple kissed. Jane's hand moved down to his crotch, to find out his state of arousal.

"Jane Françoise St. Jeremy, I would love to take you to our new bedroom and make love to you."

"There is nothing I want more than to feel your cock in my pussy, but I am meeting someone about now..."

"Jane, Ms. St Jeremy it is Melissa Cherrycraft-Williams you and I are meeting today," said a voice over the security system.

Jane moved to the front door and welcomed the woman. She brought her into the great/family room where Brad was standing.

"Melissa this is Bradley Bean, my soon to be husband. Bradley, Melissa Cherrycraft-Williams of Williams events."

"Are we having an event, Jane?"

"Yes, Brad we are having a pre-gala get-together here at the house, I need Melissa to help me plan that part of the evening,"

"Speaking of the gala have you given away all of the seats at the table you sponsored?"

"Why do you have someone that needs a ticket?"

"Two actually, I was thinking about inviting Wanda and her lover, to come over from California and attend the Gala. Wanda can use it as a networking event." said Brad.

"I haven't given any seats away yet, so you have two, darling," said Jane.

Brad said that he was going up to his future office and look around leaving Jane and the party planner to meet. He climbed the stairs and went to the office and sat at his future desk. He pulled his laptop out and checked out the wired ethernet and WiFi signal. He ran a speed test and verified that he was getting the speed that he was paying for. About an hour later there was a hum of an electric motor as Jane used the elevator to get to the second floor. She stood in the doorway without her shirt. She reached up and unclipped her bra freeing her breasts. She was still wearing her skin-tight leather slacks.

"Mr. Bean would you please kiss me, I'm having thoughts that you don't love me anymore."

"Where did you get those ideas, Jane," said Brad as he embraced Jane and kissed her.

His hand moved to one of her tits and manipulated her nipple while they kissed. Jane's hand moved to Brads crotch to see if he was aroused. She found his cock ready for action. It took everything she had not to rip off his pants and take his cock in her mouth. Brad's tongue explored the interior of Jane's mouth. His lips sealed against Jane's lips. They finally broke apart but quickly came back together. Brad slipped his hands in her pants and massaged her flanks.

"Are we being silly Bradley?" asked Jane.

"We can go down to our bedroom and give it a test drive, darling," said Brad.

"You could go down on me right now and suck my pussy since you love to do that," responded Jane.

Brad unbuttoned her slacks and let them fall to the floor and he took her panties down and kissed her, then dropped to his knees and brought her quim to his lips and kissed her clit. He stopped and looked over her pussy noting that her lips were fully aroused. Brad noted that her pussy was so smooth that a hair would not dare to appear. He extended his tongue and licked up and down. He plunged his tongue in her slit and then sucked on her little cock. Brad put his arms around her and kept her close while he sucked on her quim. He kissed her pussy again and finally got her to deposit some of her spend on his tongue. Brad moved up and kissed Jane. He then helped her pull her panties and slacks up and kissed her again.

"You are not getting away that easy Mr. Bean. I will expect a full fuck after dinner. But first I have a little foreplay that I want," said Jane.

Jane's hand moved into his pants and found his erect cock ready for action. With her other hand she pulled his belt open and unbuttoned his fly. The pants fell to the floor followed by his underwear. Jane grasped his cock and brought his crown to her mouth. Her tongue darted out and made contact with his sensitive skin. Jane took his cock in her mouth and then eased it out and then back in. Each time her tongue massaged the shaft and crown.

"Bradley, I need you to cum for me, darling. Give me just a bit of Bradley Bean spunk," said Jane before she put his cock back in her mouth.

Jane moved his cock in and out of her mouth like she was fucking him. Brad let out what could be described as a loud grunt and felt his cock shoot several times in Jane's mouth. Jane held Brad's cock in her mouth until it became soft. She used her hand to continue to play with it, rubbing her thumb over his crown causing Brad's knees to buckle.

"You are not going to get off that easily Jane you need a good fucking, and I am the only one that can do it," said Brad as he kissed her somewhat out of breath.

"All I get from you is promises Mr. Bean I want action, not empty threats," said Jane as she brought his head to hers and they kissed again.

Brad took a step back and pulled up his underwear and pants and made himself presentable. Jane would need to find the shirt she took off before she came to Brad's new office. He brought Jane close, and they kissed. They moved to the elevator and rode to the first floor. Jane moved to their bedroom after asking Brad to wait in the breakfast area.

Jane returned looking like she stepped out of the pages of a fashion magazine. She sat next to Brad and moved his head to hers and they kissed.

She looked into Brad's eyes, "Darling are you ready to move over here?"

"Jane, up until today I was on the fence. My personality was telling me not to change, but my love for you won out. Especially when I walked in today, this place turned out better than I thought it would. The people you hired did an excellent job and I look forward to the updated back yard. This is beautiful, and I really want to live here, and I want to live with you. I have gotten used to having you near me. I also knew that if I didn't move it would be the end of our relationship and that is something that will not happen. We could find a judge right now and get married, but I know that we have family pressures that we both must deal with."

"Bradley family pressures be dammed, but you are right we have to play the game. I did something and I hope you won't get upset, but I hired Naomi's daughter to work for us five days a week. We have to have help in a house this big. I can't see either you or I changing the bed or cleaning this kitchen, and the work will multiply if we have guests. It's only a few hours a day."

"You and I are on the same channel, though I didn't think about Dedra, but I knew that we would need help running the place," said Brad.

"Why are you so accommodating Bradley? I expected more push back on that."

"Jane, because I know that you are right most of the time. If your idea is logical, I won't be a Danny downer.

"Well, I appreciate your confidence in me, darling but I am not right all of the time just the majority," said Jane with a large smile.

"Jane, I have discussed this before, when I lived alone, and before you moved next to me, my world was the house in Woodland Glen. Yes, I took Uber to appointments, but with most of my friends in different locations there was not a need to get out. That is why I had bad luck when it came to women. More lady friends told me to pound sand then I can remember. When you invaded my cocoon, you showed me that there was more than the four walls of my house. I will say that fear appeared more than once, especially when you were traveling. I had visions of you coming home and announcing that you were moving to wherever and informing me that I was not in your plans. To this day I don't know why you and I stuck. But I am glad that we did."

"Bradley don't get me wrong, my first impression of you was not that good, but you grew on me. Even more when I moved in with you. I can't tell you how much I enjoy coming home to you. You are a rock and a foundation for me when things go sideways at the office. It was more than sex but that was a large part of it. I really love you. You are an interesting person, and you put up with my exotic personality. That is why I questioned you about my hiring of Dedra. I want to make sure that you just don't agree with me to agree with me."

"I would like you to agree with me to find someplace for dinner, unless you have Jules coming over," said Brad.

"Alexa lights out alarm set for away, and doors locked in two minutes," said Jane.

"I guess I'm not the only geek in this family," said Brad as he stood and took Jane's hand and walked to the garage.

Two hours later

Brad pulled into the Woodland Glen house and Jane got out and moved inside. They just finished dinner and still needed to finalize their plans for moving to the new house. Jane sent Mr. Burns home before she and Brad went to dinner. Brad plugged his car in and then hit the button to close the garage door. He moved inside and found Jane in the great room with a glass of scotch. Brad decided to join her and poured a small measure of the brown liquid and sat next to her.

"I thought you were not a fan of whiskey, Bradley."

"I'm a fan of yours, darling," as Brad moved his hand up her shirt.

"Bradley, can we reserve that to the bedroom, we have things to discuss," said Jane as she removed his hand from under her shirt.

"Ok Jane what do you want to talk about," said Brad.

"Well, when are you and I moving over to the new house?" asked Jane.

"I have arranged for a moving crew to come over here Monday to go though both houses and then move us over the new place and help us set up the bedroom and kitchen. Naomi and Dedra will then clean both houses to get them ready to rent or sell. Have you arranged for the appliance rep to come over and train us in using the new range?" said Brad.

"The appliance rep will meet with us Tuesday to go over the kitchen appliances, and the security rep will come over to demonstrate the security system for you," said Jane as she slipped her hand into Brad's jeans.

"Jane, I think we can wait until we are in the bedroom," said Brad as he kissed her.

"Mr. Bean you can be very aggravating at times, but I love you," said Jane as she continued to pursue her advantage.

Brad stood and brought Jane to her feet. He then directed her to the stairs, Jane moved to the bedroom, and Brad attempted to follow. Jane turned around and pushed Brad out into the hall and closed the door. Brad cooled his heals waiting for an invitation to enter. Jane opened the door completely nude and put her arm around Brad and pulled him into the room.

"How quickly can you get your cock in my pussy Mr. Bean."

Brad kissed Jane and then started to undress. He left his pants and underwear on the floor and pulled his shirt off. Jane moved to the bed and had her legs opened. With no preliminaries Brad moved between her legs and slipped his cock in her pussy. He kissed her and his hands played with her tits. He drove his cock in and out several times before resting. He brought one of her nipples to his mouth and latched on while continuing to use his fingers on the other. Brad moved his cock in and out of her pussy sometimes slowly, sometimes fast and hard. Jane moved his head to hers and they kissed.

"Bradley I am beginning to think that your kisses are the best part of making love, darling,"

"Your kisses are great but the feeling I get being in your pussy is what drives me wild. I would love to bottle up the feeling so that I have it when you are not near me," said Brad.

"Now you're being silly I think that that is a carryover from self-stimulation sir."

Brad moved his prick in and out of Jane's vagina while he kissed her. She sucked his tongue into her mouth and would not let him have it back. Her arms closed around him trying to squeeze the cum out of him. Brad stubbornly kept his cock from firing until he could not hold it anymore and felt his cum release in several volleys. He continued to move his penis in and out of Jane's pussy until his cock was too soft to continue.

"You are not going to get off that easily Mr. Bean, you have been tied to that wretched computer for the last month barely noticing me. I want to tell you that I am demanding your attention, I have needs that have gone unfulfilled. I am asserting my rights in our relationship," said Jane with a big smile on her lips.

Brad brought her lips to his and the couple kissed. Jane moved her hand down to his deflated manhood and started to stimulate his cock. Telling him what she will do if he doesn't service her needs. Brad moved on top and kissed Jane. He loved the feeling of being close to her. He even felt a bolt of new energy with her stimulation and soon had him ready to make love again.

"Bradley please tell me that we are not making a terrible mistake. I want this to be perfect and I am afraid that it will all fall apart."

"Jane one of the maxims that I have had to live by in my profession is that perfection is the enemy of the good. I can't guarantee perfection, all I can promise to be the best that I can. We have something good here and we will have something better next week. I love you and that should be enough."

Brad felt his cock harden and slipped his pole into her pussy without warning. He kissed Jane and she moved her arms to hold Brad's head close to hers. Brad felt Jane's pussy clamp on his cock. Using her legs Jane was able to gain the top position and moved her pelvis up and down Brad's cock. The pair kept kissing while they fucked. Brad gained the top and continued to move his cock in and out of Jane's pussy. After a few strokes he felt his cock shoot a load of cum. They both kissed and drifted off to asleep.

It was noon on Saturday and twelve couples were in a middle school cafetorium moving in rhythm to the music. The tune ended and the couples applauded even though the music came from a recording. The instructor took to the microphone.

"That was excellent ladies and gentlemen, I have noticed much improvement over the five sessions. We have certificates for couples that have attended at least four of the sessions. One final announcement on the second Friday of the month there is a ballroom session, from seven to eleven, at the Woodlands Community Center, for those who would like to practice and refine their skills. There will be a small fee to cover the cost of keeping the building open," said the instructor.

The couples began to disperse, to gather purses and other equipment. Brad and Jane made all of the sessions and picked up their certificates of completion. They walked out to the parking lot and waited for Mr. Burns to bring the car around. The Red SUV pulled up and they waited for Mr. Burns to open and hold the door.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers
12