Bradley Bean Finds a Lover Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Marina Mr. Burns," said Brad after he and Jane were settled.

Mr. Burns waited for Jane as she was his boss. There was a pause for Jane to realized what was going on.

"If Brad wants to go to the marina, then go Mr. Burns," said Jane.

"If we were to go back to the house I would get sucked into work and I need to get away for a day. The dance classes were a good idea they got me away from the computer for at least a half a day," said Brad

"But Bradley we could spend the day getting ready for our move," Jane replied.

Brad was silent when Jane issued several orders to Mr. Burns. The driver pulled the car into a parking lot and stopped.

"Bradley what is wrong you're depressed and angry, are you mad at me, or someone else?"

"Jane I am not mad at you I am getting anxious about the move. You asking last night if we made the right decision added to my anxiety. I thought going out to the boat and watching the water would relax me," said Brad.

"Brad, you need to get yourself together, the move will happen whether you are involved or not.

"Yes, Jane I know, I scheduled the movers."

"Bradley look at me, do you want to move into the new house with me?"

"Jane, I love you and want to build a life with you, but the move represents a monumental amount of change. I have finally realized how much work it will be to move. I have thoughts in the back of my mind telling me that it would be easier not change. Easier not better."

"Well, if you want to build a life with me then start acting like it. We have a lot of prep work to accomplish and going to the marina will just put off what we need to do. Mr. Burns please take us home," commanded Jane.

The pair sat quietly. Brad wanted to kiss Jane, but he felt that his efforts would be rejected. They stopped at an office supply store and picked up sticky labels to mark what items would be moved. They also bought a load of boxes to pack things in.

When they got home Jane stood at the intersection of the staircase and kitchen and waited. Brad took the hint and embraced Jane and kissed her. He kissed her again pressing his lips to hers.

"I wanted to let you know that I understand that you are stressed, between this and work. You are strong and will get through it. You just need to face it and not run away," said Jane.

"Running away is not in the cards Jane but if you will put up with me, we will get through it.

"Let's get to work, darling," said Jane.

Brad went into the kitchen and found a roll of plastic trash bags and took them up to his bedroom. He went through his closet and pulled several garments and placed them in one of the bags. He filled several bags with clothes that were going to a relief agency. He went through his drawers and several pairs of underwear, T-shirts and Gym shorts went in a plastic bag.

"That should make Jane happy," Brad thought.

Brad turned around and noticed that Jane was standing in the doorway.

"If I'm not wearing them, I don't need to move them," said Brad.

"I'm not saying a thing darling, but if you want my help I'm here," said Jane.

Jane and Brad worked either together or apart until about five-thirty when they mutually decided to stop. Brad was in the great room mixing a pitcher of martinis. He got a glass out of the refrigerator and filled it. Brad moved to the couch, sipped his drink and contemplated what he had accomplished. He felt Jane move his head to hers. She waited until he moved to kiss her.

"Did you forget how to or are you just mad at me, Bradley? Also do you have one of those for me. I could use a cocktail right now."

"Yes, I made enough for both of us. Jane I'm just tired."

Jane found a glass in the refrigerator and poured herself a martini. She sat beside Brad and kissed him. Jane took a long sip and set the glass on the coffee table. She leaned over and kissed him again. She finished the drink and clapped her hands.

"Well, I'm not tired and I could use a fuck right now. Dinner will arrive at about eight o'clock, so we have time if you're willing, Mr. Bean.

They both moved to the bedroom. Brad pulled the polo shirt over Jane's head and was pleased that there wasn't a bra to get in the way. Jane opened her slacks and let them fall to the floor. Brad allowed Jane to unbutton his pants and pull his briefs down to his ankles. He slipped his shoes off and stepped away from his clothing. He waited for her to pull his shirt off.

Jane grasped his shaft and directed him to the bed. Before she allowed him to lay down, she brought his head to hers and they kissed. She continued to stimulate his penis, rubbing her thumb over his crown. It took every trick in Brad's toolbox not to go off. When they finally got on the bed he waited and licked her pussy. She was fully aroused her lips were like a mountain range. Being fully engorged they were beet red that contrasted against her white skin.

Brad brough his cock and gently cleaved her pussy lips. He slowly moved it until he was fully installed. They searched for each other, finally his lips found hers and they had an extended kiss.

"Bradley now that you have your cock where I want it, give me a good fucking, give me so much spunk that I will be dripping all evening."

Brad rose above her and began to move his cock in and out of her pussy. He moved down and his lips found her nose and he kissed her eventually finding her lips and pushing his tongue in to her mouth. His hands moved to her breasts and he stimulated her nipples while continuing to kiss her. Brad continued to ram his cock in and out of her warm silky pussy. He felt Jane coat his prick with her spend making his movements easier. Several strokes later he felt his cock shoot off. He must have produced a large quantity of cum as he felt his spend coat his prick. He continued to move his cock in and out of Jane's pussy until he was too flaccid to continue.

"Bradley that was fantastic, as much as I would like to have several more rounds, I have to get cleaned up and meet the folks bringing dinner."

Jane moved to the spare bedroom to get cleaned up so she could meet the person bringing dinner. Brad decided to shower and look though the bathroom to see what needed to be moved. A half hour later Brad moved to the first floor and found that the lights were subdued. There were three candles on the dining table giving off warm yellow light. At the side of the table was an ice bucket with a bottle of wine. There were two plates filled with pasta and white sauce with clams.

"You said that you liked the pasta and clams from La Trattoria so I thought I would get them to make dinner for us. This time we have a great wine to go with the meal," said Jane.

Brad embraced Jane and kissed her. His tongue invaded her mouth and massaged her jaw, his hand moved to her butt and massaged her flanks through her slacks. When they parted Brad held Jane's chair as she sat down. He moved to his chair, and he pulled the bottle out of the ice and poured the wine for Jane and him.

The pair ate in silence until Jane mentioned that Brad's mother called on the video calling device while Brad was cleaning up.

"Your mother announced that she is coming down in two weeks for a meeting," said Jane.

"Looks like we have our first guest," Brad replied.

"But darling we don't have any furniture in the bedrooms on the second floor," said Jane.

"That is why I am moving my bed and drawers into the room next to my office. We can use that until you decide on the decorating," Brad replied."

"You know you have a say in those matters also," Jane responded.

"Darling, I have my taste in my mouth you are much better those things than I am," said Brad.

"Brad you are selling yourself short. I liked the way you designed this place."

"It is simple when you hire a decorator and tell him what you want and let him do his thing," Brad responded.

Brad refilled their wine glasses and realized that he was not eating as fast as he did at the restaurant. He was savoring the meal as well as Jane. He was finally relaxed since he took the first step to the move. He was jolted back to reality when Jane planted her foot in his crotch.

"You're very quiet Bradley. What are you thinking about, darling?"

"I'm just relaxed, once I got started, I seemed to get into it. Could we get Mr. Burns to bring your SUV around so we can move some of the boxes from the kitchen and bedrooms. We could spend Sunday night in the new house?"

"Couple of things, Mr. Burns kindly declined the use of the apartment, he likes where he is living now. But I think that we can get him and the car here tomorrow."

"In one way it is good it will give us a chance to renovate the apartment. Although I think that you will feel better if you have some security close by," said Brad.

"Father is controversial and has taken some positions that I don't agree with. But things are quiet now so the need for security is reduced. But I will still have him drive me to work, and when we go out. It is nice to drink and not worry,"

They continued to eat. Finishing the meal and the wine. Brad rose and took the plates to the kitchen. He paused and thought that this was the last meal he would eat in his first house. He felt good to be moving on to something new. He was also reevaluating his relationship with Big Bear. The last project felt forced and unfocused. Maybe he needed some other challenge. His challenge now is moving, and he needed to concentrate on that.

A pair of arms encircled Brad and caused him to turn around. Jane's lips found his and the pair kissed. Their tongues fenced with no one gaining an advantage. Brad's hand moved under Jane's shirt and he massaged one of her nipples. That caused Jane to move her hand to his head and control their kiss. She wanted the kiss to last even longer that normal. They parted and then kissed again. Being next to Jane was nice, Brad was amazed that Jane was as easy on him as she was. She took him to task at noon but eased off in the afternoon. The pre-dinner sex was also nice. He wondered if she wanted another round when they went to bed.

"Mr. Bean are you waiting for an engraved invitation, like I said earlier you have been tied to that computer and barely giving me the time of day."

"Jane, I haven't been that bad. Any time you've wanted to make love I was available. I enjoy putting my cock in your pussy."

"But were you truly there Bradley?"

"Yes Jane, I was there, you are the only thing I think about when we make love."

12