All Comments on 'Brad's Nosy Dad'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nicely recalled

If real your handling was superb and with a caring that most men would have forgotten an hour later. I commend you kind James as you deserve so.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 13 years ago
well done

great story, well written. i thought the girl was going to end up with brad, that would've been a hilarious twist of fate.

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareover 13 years ago

<b>Outstanding!</b><br> Believable, well paced, syntactically correct. The dialogue rings true. Add all that to a great little story and tender love scenes and you have one more example of the problem the rating system presents: it only goes to 5. <br>So, 5 it is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful!

Your story blew me away!

I'm over fifty and can identify with the guilt.

Outstanding!

Please keep writing this genre.

studyingstudyingover 13 years ago
outside the box

I like the way you created an 'impossible' to resolve situation and resolved it with kindness and kink.

falcon29falcon29over 13 years ago
great!

In a perfect world, they'd make a movie of this and show it on TV. I almost said 'Lifetime Network' but they'd fuck it up. It's good. Keep it up.

I usually write about subjects that are outside my experience; things that will never happen. This, even though the suspension of disbelief is activated, could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too good to be true!

I loved EVERYTHING about this story. It was erotic and tender and failry believable. Maybe it's because I'm old enough to remember when pubic hair on a woman was not considered appaling, but I found the furry aspects of the tale enjoyable as well. 5 stars is all I can give you, unfortunately, along with my thanks for writing a story in moved me in several ways.

suelove58suelove58over 13 years ago
So Nice

Lovely story, well constructed and so sensitively written. It reminded me of a crush I had on one of my father's friends ... but that was a VERY long time ago and it never developed in that direction. And I remember my full bush, and my first 'trim' for my bikini ...lol ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I love your stories x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
your story is hot love it makes me want to chew on that love bucket,

give us one more chapter of Marianna keep it going Ten bears 43

JaxxonZJaxxonZover 1 year ago

I noted the following lines, separated by commas: the downy hairs on her horearms, and unbuttoned my shirts, but I was doing busy cumming myself, willing to go out on dates on be seen with around others, especially staring in the fall when she went to college. Do you not have anyone to proofread your stories for spelling and other errors? I can read through the errors but having them corrected would make it a much better read for people that actually know how to read, pay attention and understand what the words mean. It would make a lot more sense without having to re-read something several times. I gave the story 4 stars, would have been 5 with the errors fixed.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

This was a refreshing change from all the bald pussies on here. Love the bush and hairy pits would have been a bonus. Enjoyed how this was crafted, also a cautionary tale of how once on the net it never goes away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bush (the adult woman) look has never gone out of style.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent story! Far too many shaved stories along with on this site. The next week its nothing but peeling skin from razor burn, chaffed skin full of pimples and just plain sickening nasty to look at. Pus oozing pimples and sandpaper stubble along with the ingrown hairs. WTF is wrong with ladies who think men and lesbians like mounds to look like this. This author knows how to tell a mature woman story, that includes a sexy hairy bush. An easy five rating for me because I am not into groin pimples and never will be! Guys tell her to put her clothes back on because you are taking her home until she grows some mature adult hair on it and looses the pimples and pus! Oh yea, BTW, re-shaved only means blood from the clipped pimple heads mixed with the oozing pus. Sickening as well. Ladies grow up, grow them out, and stop the 18-year-old at the beach stuff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous