All Comments on 'Brad's Road Trip Ch. 05'

by SpotInTheSand

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow

to quote Brad... "that was definitely fucking hot"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fuck me! That was hot!

My vibrator isn't blue but after reading that I'm gonna replace the batteries and give it one hell of a workout!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
im still wet....

oh my i need more.. lots more... that was sooo fucking hot, my little pussy hasnt stopped dripping.. i need more of brad... i cant wait.. hurry up with chaper 6...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
PLEASE!!!!

Please hurry up with chapter 6...it seems like FOREVER!!!!!! I love your stories and i really need to know more about Kelly and Brad's meet so please hurry!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too fucking hot!!

i got it real bad for Brad...damnnn mother fuck...i'd like to take a road trip with him...mmmfawk!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cuddle?

Fondling a nice set of DDs after sex is a great experience. And the women love it since most men either fall asleep or don't do it. As a Navy man to a Marine: change your ways lad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wickedly good... and soooo evil!

Yes, it was great. Yes, it was very fun to read and extremely sexy to boot. But that thing with Sonya... hinting at a big story, at interesting stuff in her life, not only arousing our curiosity, but feeding it a gallon of energy drink all at once... and then just leaving it. With the way the story is going, I guess we'll never find out any more about it, or, if we are really lucky, way in the far future in some spinoff of this series. You write well, but especially because you write well and create suspension, this is really cruel in the kindest way, if you understand what I'm saying.

usmcdadusmcdadover 5 years ago
Marine?

You're either a Marine or have one to ask questions. I was stationed at Pensacola for a while myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Shocked that a hot sensitive guy doesn't cuddle but stoked he's willing to for the right one. ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This last chapter was the essence of a disjointed mess. Did you proof this chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpotInTheSand@SpotInTheSand
December 2, 2023 -- I know it's been a while (again). I have a 13 or 14 part series that's just about done, revolving around a couple of the more major supporting characters from Brad's Road Trip, specifically Chapter 7. About done, as in, all chapters but the last one (possi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES