All Comments on 'Brad's Road Trip Ch. 07'

by SpotInTheSand

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
18rabbit18rabbitabout 13 years ago
Welcome back!

Thanks for picking this series up again. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Welcome Back Brad!

I was happy (and shocked) to see an update to this story in the new stories feed tonight. Glad you picked back up with it - it's a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I love this story and i cant wait for more!!!! Please hurry!!

LilTexasSexFiendLilTexasSexFiendabout 13 years ago
Welcome back!

I'm really glad to see you've got you're writing flowing and you're posting again. :)

I've never really been a fan of rough sex (at least for me personally) so this wasn't my favorite chapter, but it was still hot.

I was glad to see Brad step up to Beth and put her straight for her bullshit. I also really liked the crossover with "Don't Ever Give Up" and Tim, Julia, J.T. and Sheila from that story. I've missed those characters, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

God your a fantastic writer, cant wait for the episode where he finally meets kelly. Please please write it soon the suspense is killing me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rough Sex

I'm not much a fan of it either. But I had this girl once....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Political hogwash

This is the second chapter you’ve made your political views infiltrate your writing and insulted your readership. I was going to ignore the first reference of my intelligence but I’m Not invested in your views so I’ll leave it to your small minded liberal outlook on life. One question, what gives you the right to question my intelligence and expect me or other to continue read your writings?

SpotInTheSandSpotInTheSandover 6 years agoAuthor
You mean "liberal" hogwash, right?

Because I'm pretty sure if I'd said "the intelligence of a Democrat," you'd have laughed your ass off and moved on to the next paragraph. You don't care that politics "infiltrated" my writing -- you care that MY politics, which differ from yours (you've decided this from one-quarter of a sentence in a 5-page story, and another line in an earlier chapter), infiltrated my story.

A couple other things: 1. Obviously, it was meant as a joke. There's no real political discussion here. I have thousands of readers, dozens of whom have sent me feedback on my stories. The law of averages states that at least some of them are Republican -- none have ever said anything about that particular line, or my political "hogwash." 2. I don't really consider STDs in my writing, as condoms and the token "I'm on the pill" line break my rhythm, but outside of that, I like to write realistically. I like conversations to be about what I think they'd be about in the real world -- not sanitized so as not to offend overly sensitive people in this current hyper-political environment. My characters have political views, and they'll bring them up in conversations with their friends. They also have religious opinions, sports teams they root for, sexual preferences, a taste for one type of alcohol over another, etc... I'm guessing you're a Braves fan, too, because I've made multiple references to Brad's Braves fan-dom, and I'd guess you'd find that offensive if you were a Mets fan.

Bottom line: I actually am an open-minded person. I take all kinds of criticism for writing on here. I prefer the constructive type, of course, but I'll take almost any of it. What I hate is when people tell me to shut up. The people who respond to the NFL protests or movie stars voicing their opinions by saying "You're an athlete/movie star, I don't care about your political opinions," they make me want to vomit. They're human beings with thoughts and opinions, too, and the first amendment gives us the right to speak our minds, no matter our paid vocations. As it is, I'm an unpaid writer on a free literature website. At least I have a User Name and multiple ways of contacting me. It must be nice hiding behind that anonymous tag and posting whatever crap you want on people's comment boards.

If there's a gun to your head forcing you to read my stories, then close the web app on your phone and call 911 instead. As I'm sure that's not the case, look around whatever room you're in. I'm sure there's a door. Use it.

samuraisansamuraisanover 6 years ago
Political? Seriously?

If you've read a previous chapter and found something objectionable in it, why did you bother to read another? Click back and move on.

The author took a lot of time to develop characters with some depth (obviously, this is the 7th chapter of a 20+-chapter story, with each chapter being 5-ish pages). I'm thankful as it makes the stories more interesting and worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Worst episode (yet) of a great series

Scoring by continously disregarding wishes of women, getting them drunk enough to get what you want, sends the wrong picture. I loved every story so far, but this one is way off. Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stop dropping turds

I've been giving you 5s until now because your story telling is very good but your cheap political shots are not funny and offensive to half of the readers. Stick to entertaining and leave the politics to the worthless jerks in Washington. I counted 4 so far so I'm giving you a 1 on this section.

SpotInTheSandSpotInTheSandover 4 years agoAuthor
If it bothers you...

...then don't read. My characters are real people, who have real conversations about real things, and real political beliefs, and they occasionally come out in conversation. If you don't like what they have to say, there's a little backward-pointing arrow somewhere on your screen. You're more than welcome to go find a story whose characters don't have real conversations about real things. Or you can decide that you're actually here for good story-telling and don't really care if the characters happen to agree with you politically or not. Either way, your 1-vote will not only not cost me any sleep, it will also not change the way i write, or the things I choose to have my characters talk about. Have a nice day.

thatsbogusthatsbogusover 4 years ago

Imagine being so much of an insecure snowflake that you get triggered by a fictional character on a wank site having an opinion you don’t agree with...

Saxons08Saxons08over 3 years ago
Disregard the haters

This was the best one so far for me. And as for the snowflakes that are offended by you having the AUDACITY to put your own opinions in your writing, boo hoo for them. Don’t second guess yourself

Cor007Cor007over 3 years ago
Yes!

In clear departure from some whiners, I like to confirm my enjoyment of the political digs, in particular because despite a rich heritage in both political parties, today's political arena is spoiled by one Mob boss with despot ambitions and unfortunately too many lackeys mindlessly following in hopes of power or money.

So - the digs are nothing but true, again unfortunately and therefor enjoyable in a trainwreck kind of fascination...

dawg997dawg997about 2 years ago

She surprised me then, screaming at the top of her lungs, "FUCK!! PLEASE, LET ME CUM!!" She never broke eye contact with me, but there was no way the people down below hadn't heard her.

I kept fucking her for another 10-15 seconds, waiting for a response, but there was nothing. She looked at me expectantly, but I just shrugged.

"I can keep doing this all night," I smiled, though that was far from the truth. I needed to cum as badly as she did. She looked like she was going to scream, and I simply gripped her hair and pointed her face out at the ocean.

"GODDAMNIT, PLEASE LET ME CUM!!!" She shouted it loud enough to make my ears ring, and I just grinned. She really was going to wait until I told her she could do it.

Still, another 10 seconds passed with no answer from the people below. I had no intention of softening my stance, but I did start to think she was going to have to specifically ask someone to shout from below.

"PLEEASE-" she shouted again, but this time she didn't have to say anything else.

"JESUS CHRIST, MAN!" a male voice called from below. "LET HER CUM, ALREADY!"

--------

Absolutely fucking hilarious! ROTFL!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpotInTheSand@SpotInTheSand
1502 Followers
December 2, 2023 -- I know it's been a while (again). I have a 13 or 14 part series that's just about done, revolving around a couple of the more major supporting characters from Brad's Road Trip, specifically Chapter 7. About done, as in, all chapters but the last one (possi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES