All Comments on 'Brad's Road Trip Ch. 08'

by SpotInTheSand

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
coloradoexilecoloradoexileover 12 years ago
Welcome back!

Glad to see you picked up with the story, Mr. Spot. Please keep the chapters coming! It's been a terrific story, well written and very hot. Hopefully it won't be so long of a wait for the next installment...

AnInsatiableReaderAnInsatiableReaderover 12 years ago
nice job!

I love the finished chapter - it works really well and was super hot as usual. While I know you are a bit over Brad and his exploits we're all dying for more so I hope we get to see what's up next for him soon!

Romantic1Romantic1over 12 years ago
Dear Spot - Five Stars

I know you have to really work for a living, but couldn't you ask your boss to give you some time off so you could write another 97 chapters to this story. This is fantastic, and still as humorous as when you started ... years ago! Write more, faster, sooner, ... we're all your fans and enjoy your writing A LOT!! Yeah Spot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ooops...

I got this email, hell, I don't even remember how long ago, and saved it to read on the weekend and then somehow totally forgot I had an update to read. I'm glad I found it today!

I started thinking the "brunette" might be his cousin after the second time you mentioned that he couldn't seem to place her but it still cracked me up how you took right to the edge before interrupting them. Well done. I'm sure for some this will cross the incest line and I'm glad you had Brad take some pause over it, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Of course I'm also the girl that spent two days terrified she had gotten her first kiss from a distant cousin. Thank God he wasn't!!

Sorry this is "anonymous" but I can't seem to remember my username/password combination for this site. LOL

~liltxsexfiend (I think)

jasaf74jasaf74about 6 years ago
Adam is a redneck god

Like who in the hell keeps five shotties in thier truck.

Jack506Jack506almost 3 years ago

Sex between second cousins is not incest, either biblically or legally. First cousins can marry in almost half of the states, and most countries worldwide. Brad may have been uncomfortable because of childhood familiarity, but the incest angle is a little ridiculous. Otherwise, a very enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm so happy to be reading all these chapters knowing you've finished the work. "Hey Nineteen" brought me to your œuvre and I have no regrets. 10/10

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpotInTheSand@SpotInTheSand
1510 Followers
December 2, 2023 -- I know it's been a while (again). I have a 13 or 14 part series that's just about done, revolving around a couple of the more major supporting characters from Brad's Road Trip, specifically Chapter 7. About done, as in, all chapters but the last one (possi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES