All Comments on 'Brad's Road Trip Ch. 19'

by SpotInTheSand

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
motoshead89motoshead89over 7 years ago
You're killing me

Seriously! If she is who you're hinting at this is the greatest setup chapter on this site. If it isn't then you are the worst person in the world

Please don't make me wait another 4 months (or more) for the next and keep us readers appraised of your progress. If only to heighten the anticipation.

doofus67doofus67over 7 years ago
"I can wait"

mmmmm, interesting statement..... i wonder??

Good chapter with two female characters both of whom are after more than just a quick roll in the hay.

Already looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for keeping this story going through all these years.

PhulanaPhulanaover 7 years ago

Please don't make us wait too long. This story is sooooo good. Hurry!

FromGrnMtnFromGrnMtnover 7 years ago
More surprises!

Just when I thought the story would wind down it gets even hotter with an Aussie. And that was an amazing turn when Brad held back. It makes the character that much more real. Can't wait for the next!

Damn - I wish there was a way to tick a 6th Star!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No spoilers

I think I know what is going to happen, still can't wait to see the next part, this is one of my favorite story on wholee literotica, I can't tell how udesperately I have been waiting to get to the end.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
AWESOME!

What a road block...a real show stopper! Until the next chapter as I impatiently wait!

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
I have a feeling.............

Will have to wait and see!

magpieolasmagpieolasover 7 years ago
Damn.

How can you make sun screen so fucking hot. Im a little nervous to see how this ends up, but i love all the twists and turns. Awesome writing, man!

mplostinkoreamplostinkoreaover 7 years ago
Dudddeeeee

Way to leave us hanging again. You keep wiring we'll keep reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Her voice (lost)

For a moment I thought you had found a way to pull this off, when she was unable to order. Too bad. Still, while this seriously detracts from the story, it's still a nice read, even if it the ending came two chapters too early.

Well, I read though from the previous revelation until he caught up; I expect I'll read the rest to see how he gets there this time as well.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Ah the final challenge, how do you love two women, apparently equally, at the same time? I've wondered that too but they weren't loved equally. I look forward to reading your take on this dilemma. I appreciate your and your Muse's creative imaginations and wordsmith abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your sexy vision and literary talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpotInTheSand@SpotInTheSand
1510 Followers
December 2, 2023 -- I know it's been a while (again). I have a 13 or 14 part series that's just about done, revolving around a couple of the more major supporting characters from Brad's Road Trip, specifically Chapter 7. About done, as in, all chapters but the last one (possi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES