Brad's Road Trip Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite all the action it had seen last night, my cock didn't need much convincing. I wasn't stroking for two minutes when I exploded, shooting cum all over the floor of the shower.

Hopefully that would take the edge off.

I got dressed and headed back toward the festival grounds. Today was Saturday, typically the busiest day for weekend music festivals, and this one was no exception. The crowd was extra thick, with long lines for everything, include the Marine recruiting tent. Janine and Gunny were working at the moment, and they were both talking to prospective recruits. I was about to give up and come back later when I saw Tom and another Marine walk up, each carrying a case of water.

"Hey Brad," Tom said. He threw the bottles into ice-filled coolers under the tables, and his companion did the same. "Have you met Sergeant Marks yet?"

I hadn't, so Tom introduced us. "Yeah, I knew you were around here somewhere," Marks said. "I hung out with one of your boys from Texas last night. Dude knows how to have a party."

Chad had been with Janine at our campground, so he had to have been talking about Russ. Janine had told me Marks was a manwhore earlier in the week, and if he and Russ were hanging out together, I silently wondered if they hadn't fucked half the festival.

"I can definitely confirm that," I said. "Did you guys leave any for the rest of us?"

"From what I heard, you were doing all right for yourself," he said, and I couldn't really argue with him. He went into the tent to help Gunny and Janine.

"What about you, Tom? Did you do all right for yourself?" I'd set Grand Junction's newest Marine recruiter up with Lindsay, the shy college soccer player who woke up next to me yesterday morning on a dare. Tom played on the Marine soccer team, so I figured they'd have something to talk about, at least.

He couldn't meet my eyes, but he was definitely grinning.

"Damn," I said. "That good, huh?"

"I can neither confirm nor deny..." he said, trailing off purposely.

"Hey, man, you know it's none of my business," I said. "But I thought you might find some things in common. I'm glad it worked out."

"So far anyway," he said. "We're gonna take it pretty slow, but I'm gonna try to see her before I leave for the tournament. If not, definitely right after I get back."

"Good stuff," I said, clapping him on the shoulder. "I've only known her a few hours longer than I've known you, but she seems like a sweet girl."

"Incredibly," he agreed.

"I'm sure in more ways than one," I said. He looked confused for a few seconds before he got the joke. I'd never seen a Marine turn purple from blushing so hard, but here was my first. "Relax, man. I'm just fucking with you. Good luck."

We shook hands and I wandered off to explore some more. There was an unknown, local band playing a side stage, and I had nowhere else to go, so I decided to check them out.

They weren't that good, and my mind started to wander over the events of the past 24 hours and really, over everything that had happened since that very first phone call two-plus weeks ago in San Antonio. About halfway through the band's fourth Garth Brooks cover, I made a decision:

Girlfriend-approved or not, I was through with the extra-curriculars.

Things had gotten a little intense with Sara and Liz last night, and though I knew nothing was going to happen with either of them, allowing my mind to even wander in that direction didn't just feel wrong, it WAS wrong. Sure, I could chalk it up to my unfinished business with Sara and how I was righting one of the few wrongs of my sexual past. And yes, Kelly knew about our history and still encouraged me to pursue her yesterday.

I knew a lot of it had to do with how close Kelly and I were getting, and how I was so damn eager to do more than just talk to her. Thanks to our deepening non-sexual relationship, I was already way more in touch with my emotions than I'd ever been before. Even though these other women weren't her, it was a pretty tough valve to open and close whenever I felt like it.

Still, at the end of the day, I'd damn near let one of these casual hookups get out of hand. There was no harm done, but I was going to be damned if I'd let it happen again, especially with just one night left on my trip.

Yes, I thought. Today was going to be all about the music. Trace Adkins was the night's headliner, and he was one of my favorites. I'd drink some beer, consume some altogether unhealthy fair food - anything with the words "deep" and "fried" in the title was a potential victim - and enjoy a day of excellent music.

There was only room for one woman in my head - either of them - and any thoughts I had about the fairer sex today were going to be limited to my beautiful, brilliant, hilarious, sexy, amazing girlfriend.

Coming to that decision made me feel a whole lot better. And I'm sure all that would have happened... if I hadn't suddenly had a craving for some damned ice cream.

**********

I could have stared at her all day. The world even did me a solid, ceasing its rotations for a few seconds after we first touched so I could reboot my brain and appreciate the stunning creature in front of me. If it hadn't been so damn steamy out here, and if there was no line trailing behind us, I might very well have done just that for the rest of the afternoon.

But we were holding up the line, and really, standing out there in the suffocating heat would only lead to sunburns and fainting. I'd already been responsible for her falling one time, and I didn't need to make that a habit.

"Let me get it," I said, slipping past her and approaching the counter. "What flavor would you like?"

She opened her mouth to answer, but no words came out. She closed her mouth and opened it again, but she still couldn't engage her voice.

It took me a second to realize it, but she was as stunned by me as I was by her. That elated me and terrified me, all at the same time.

"How about strawberry?" I asked. "Something light and fruity, try to do something about this crazy heat?"

She just nodded, and I ordered two. I paid, and when she accepted the overflowing cone from me, her smile blinded me again.

"Thank you," she said, and I was momentarily confused. Her accent - Australian? British? Maybe South African? I'd never been good at telling the differences, but either way, it wasn't American. It was extremely thick, easily detectable even in just two words.

OK, so now there was one miniscule difference between the woman I would have crafted from scratch and the beauty walking beside me. Still, this was far from a bad thing. It actually sounded pretty hot, at least the two words I'd heard so far.

"You're very welcome," I replied. "Sorry for running you over back there."

"No, no," she said. "It's quite alright."

"I'm Brad," I said, taking a seat at a nearby picnic table. She sat down next to me.

"Nicole." Fuck. Even her damn name was sexy. Her tongue darted out of her mouth, and I noticed a yellow stud sticking from the top before she plunged it into the rapidly melting ice cream. She noticed me watching her and blushed a little. "Thank you for the ice cream. You didn't have to do that."

"I didn't have to drill you like a linebacker chasing down the quarterback, either," I replied. "But I did, so this was the least I could do."

"Linebacker," she repeated, and I realized that she might not know what the hell I was talking about. "That's from your American football, right?"

"It is," I agreed.

"We get some of the games on the telly in Melbourne," she said. "I like watching them, but I don't know the positions."

Ah. So it was Australian. Ok. I could do Australian. At least one of them in particular, anyway.

"Well, the linebacker plays defense, and his first job is usually to catch the quarterback, the guy with the ball. When he gets ahold of him, his second job is to bury him without digging a hole first."

She giggled. It was a bit higher-pitched than I expected, but it suited her voice perfectly. "Well, you gave it a good try, but I guess I'm just a bit tougher than your quarterbacks."

"Ooh," I said. "I'll be more careful next time."

"You better be," she said, but she was full-on laughing now. I was so taken by the sound that I didn't see her reach for my arm until it was too late. I was going for a bite of my ice cream, but she bumped my elbow, and the pink substance landed on my nose and my right cheek.

"Little mess there," she said, pointing at me as she laughed.

"I can see that," I said. "Or I can feel it, anyway. Do you feel better now?" I was laughing too, to let her know I wasn't mad. I grabbed a napkin and went to wipe off my face, but she stopped my arm halfway up.

"Let me," she said. I tried to hand her the napkin, but she didn't look down to get it. Instead, she tilted her head toward mine, and I realized she had a different cleaning method in mind.

The hair on the back of my neck stood up when her tongue touched the tip of my nose, and I got goosebumps everywhere. When that was clean, she put her hand behind my head to hold me in place and started licking the ice cream off my cheek. I felt the stud in her tongue brush against my skin, and it was all I could do not to wrap her up so she'd never stop. Her brown eyes were closed tight, and when she pulled back, it was like she was having a religious experience. Or an out-of-body trip. Either way, I was on board.

"That was maybe the most erotic thing I've ever felt," I thought to myself. Kinda crazy when you consider everything I'd done the past two-plus weeks, but it was the truth.

"Yeah," she said, her accent making it sound more like 'yeh.' At first I didn't understand what she was saying 'yeah' about, but then I realized I'd actually spoken out loud. She sat back and looked at me for a moment. "Sorry. Was that too forward?"

"No," I replied. "In fact, it seemed kind of fun."

Before she could answer, I pushed my own ice cream cone at her face. She didn't have time to open her mouth before it got there, and I ended up spreading the pink concoction all over her lips and chin.

"Guess I should return the favor now, huh?" Her brown eyes sparkled as I moved toward her, but they snapped closed right before I made contact with her skin. I started with her chin first, lapping up the ice cream and sucking lightly on the point of her jawline. I moved up to her lips and used just my tongue, licking back and forth along the contour of her bottom lip before jumping to the top. Once she was clean, I quickly darted my tongue between her lips before pulling back.

"My goodness," she said.

"Yeah, this ice cream tastes way better on your lips than from this stupid cone."

"Really?" she asked. "Guess I should try it, then."

This time, I wasn't surprised when she lifted her own cone up to my lips, smearing strawberry ice cream all over me. She leaned in to claim her prize, and I closed my eyes and just absorbed the feeling as her tongue roamed all over my lips. She took her time, ensuring there was not even a molecule of ice cream left on my face.

She moved back, but only a couple of inches or so.

"You know, I think you missed a spot," I said.

"You think?" she asked. "I was pretty thorough."

"You were," I agreed. "But I think when you spilled it, I might have gotten just a little bit in my mouth."

"Yeah?"

She barely had the one-word question out before I pounced, pulling her back to me with my free hand and pressing my lips to hers. She moaned when we made contact, dropping her ice cream onto the table. She let me kiss her for just a second, savoring the feeling before getting involved. Her tongue pushed between my lips, and when it touched mine, I swear to God we had an 8.3 earthquake in western Colorado. I would have testified in front of a grand jury that the ground shook.

I was dizzy and dazed and suddenly I didn't know where I was and what I was doing, except that I was kissing the most beautiful woman in the entire fucking world. Someone could have set off a nuclear bomb next to us and I might have cared enough to shrug.

Our brains finally decided that the only thing better than this kiss would be another one, but in order for that to happen, we were going to require oxygen. We each took a deep breath when we separated, and Nicole's brown eyes were glazed over when she looked up at me.

"Holy shit," she gasped. Her head fell onto my shoulder, so I was breathing heavily into her ear.

"Took the words right out of my mouth," I whispered. "I think you dropped something, though."

She looked down at her ice cream cone, now melting on the ground.

"Aww, but I want more," she said. "Guess I'll have to share yours."

I'd somehow managed to avoid dropping mine despite the hurricane that had just blown through, and I brought it up between us. She licked her side and I licked mine, and our tongues met in the middle. Of course, that was the whole idea to begin with, and we forgot all about the ice cream. Predictably, her tongue tasted like strawberries, and I couldn't get enough. I felt her tongue ring against my teeth, and somehow, that just turned me on more.

I tossed my ice cream onto the table so I could use both hands. One was already threaded through her brown curls, and I used my now-free hand to tug her closer to me. She rotated her body toward me and put her left leg between mine, so that she was half-straddling me.

We'd been attacking each other vigorously, but now with her half on my lap, things turned more sensual. I used the second hand to gently caress her face, using my thumb to sweep across her cheek, as if I were wiping away tears. One of her hands ran through my hair, and I felt the other on the side of my neck.

My shorts were becoming painfully uncomfortable as my cock hardened and pressed against them, and I knew she could feel it against the outside of her left thigh. Come to think of it, my own left thigh felt a little damp, right where her crotch pressed against me. My brain was spiraling out of control - I could see a real scenario where I threw this hot little Aussie on the picnic table and took her right here in front of thousands of festival goers.

Unfortunately, I knew a few of those watching the show would be members of the Grand Junction Police Department, so the head on my shoulders prevailed over his more southern counterpart. Nicole and I continued to make out for a few more minutes, but I managed to keep my hands away from any areas that might accelerate things.

"Phew," she said when we finally stopped, what seemed like hours later. "What you did to me, just from kissing me..."

"That goes both ways," I said, and she brushed her thigh lightly against my hard-on in response. She rested her head on my chest as she sat on my lap, and we just sat quietly and enjoyed the sensations of being close to each other for a few minutes.

Finally, my leg started to fall asleep, and it was really too hot for us to stay in one place for very long, for fear that the heat might permanently glue us to the picnic table. So, we got up, tossed our ice cream cones in a nearby trash can and started to stroll the fairgrounds, hand in hand.

"So, I'm guessing you have friends somewhere around here?" I asked.

"Yeah, over there, I think," she said, motioning over her shoulder toward the concert grounds.

"Me, too," I said, before realizing that really, I didn't. Sara and Liz were gone for the day, the four Marines were working the recruiting booth, and Chad was either fucking Janine or resting up while she worked. Russ was probably around somewhere, but honestly, I had no desire to see him. Any of them, really.

"Brad, can we just hang out together for a little while?" she asked.

"That sounds like just about the best idea ever," I said.

"Oh, really now?" she said, giggling.

"I mean, yeah, the polio vaccine was pretty damn important," I said. "And I guess whoever invented the wheel deserves some credit, too, but... yeah, this is better."

"What time is it?" she asked. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, and almost blew the entire fucking afternoon right then and there. I'd forgotten that I changed my phone's background to a close-up shot of Kelly's pussy, spread wide open and dripping wet.

I tried to shove it back in my pocket before she saw it, but I failed. Nicole's eyebrows shot up as her face turned a deep, deep red.

"Wow," she said. "That was an, um, interesting screen."

"Fuck," I said. "Yeah, it is."

What else was I going to say? A few seconds ago, I felt like the earth was shaking. Now, I wished it really would open up and swallow my ass whole.

"Just some random porn pic?" she asked.

"Um, no," I said. This was going to be a brutal conversation, especially after our passionate 20-minute make-out session. "My girlfriend."

"Oh," she said, now smiling. She actually looked fairly relieved.

Wait - what? This whole encounter had me thrown for a loop, but now I was reeling like I'd just taken a right hook from Mike Tyson.

"That's ok," she said. "I have a boyfriend, too."

I felt like someone had punched me in the gut. I'd only felt this way one other time on the trip - back when Kelly had told me that she'd fucked a guy she brought home from a dance club. It was jealousy, and even though I'd only met this girl half an hour ago, I was drowning in it.

"Back home?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "Though, I don't have a picture of his cock as the home screen on my phone."

It was my turn to blush now. "Sorry about that."

"Oh, it's all right," she said. "It looked pretty nice, though."

Now I joined her with the eyebrows thing, too.

"I'm just saying," she said. "I have one, mate. I'm not saying I wanted to go diving into it, but I can tell you if it looks nice or not."

I was finding it very hard to speak, but finally, I had let her in on the demolition job she was doing between my ears.

"Nicole, do you have any idea what you're doing to me right now?"

She stopped walking and stood in front of me. She pressed her body close to mine to block out any would-be gawkers and rubbed up and down the length of my cock, still extremely hard and willing to bomb a small city for a chance at escape. I couldn't help but groan.

"I think so, yeah," she said.

"It's not just that," I said. "My mind was this organized, rational place where logical thought occurred and normal business was conducted. You've turned it into the mosh pit at a heavy metal concert."

"How so?" she asked.

"Well, of course just meeting you, and kissing you... the most amazing kisses I've ever experienced. But now you see a picture of my girlfriend's pussy, and not only are you not upset, you're actually complimenting her?"

"How could I be mad?" she asked. "So, you've got some sheila back home. Like I said, I have someone too. But you're here now, and so am I. I've never been kissed like that before, either. Truthfully, I've never even felt like this before. I say we just roll with it."

That sounded like it would be easier said than done. Call me what you want - a manwhore, a womanizer, whatever - but I'd never felt like I was cheating on girlfriend before. If this kept going the way it seemed to be, I'd have a very, very strong temptation to do just that before the night was over. Kelly approved of all my extra-curriculars thus far, but I was fairly certain that if she'd seen how I was responding to this beautiful stranger today, there was no way she'd want things to continue.

Still, looking into Nicole's exquisite, sparkling brown eyes, still patiently waiting for a response and silently begging me to agree... I had no choice.

"That sounds good," I said.

"I'm glad," she said, leaning forward and giving me another kiss. As opposed to the attack-and-devour method, this one was more of a gentle caress. Our tongues stayed home, and it only lasted a few seconds. There was still a very real chance we could set the grass on fire with all the sparks we were throwing off.