Brad's Road Trip Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were doing fine, honey, but they wouldn't take no for an answer," Janine said.

"So they got me for an answer instead." I looked at Chad, who was grinning. He stood 6-foot-5 and could benchpress well over 300 pounds. He was routinely overweight when we took our Physical Fitness Tests, using the body fat test to pass instead - namely, he didn't have any. That would be intimidating for anyone.

"Was there an ambulance involved in this answer?" I asked.

"Nah," he said. "Once I told them the guy she was waiting on was a close, personal friend of mine, and that he occasionally beat me when we fought, they went away on their own."

It was true - I had beaten Chad a few times when we sparred during our Marine Corps Martial Arts training. Not often, mind you, but enough to prove that I could.

"Yeah, that would probably scare the shit out of anyone not named Chuck Norris," I agreed. "I guess you've already introduced yourselves, then?"

"Yeah," Janine said. "Your new friend here has a sexy little accent."

"She has a sexy little everything," I fired back.

"Hey," Nicole piped up. "Not everything on me is little."

"That's true," I agreed. "But everything on you is perfect."

Nicole blushed and looked away, which amused Janine. Chad shot me an odd look, but it went away quickly, replaced by a smile. It was similar to the look I'd given him yesterday when I'd seen him with Janine at the Skynyrd concert, knowing that he was really into her.

"So what else have you guys been talking about?" I asked.

"Not much," Janine answered. "Just told her who we are, how we know you, what we've all been doing the past few nights."

My eyes went wide.

"You're quite the beer drinker, apparently," Nicole said. "She said you put enough away the last two nights to stun a rugby squad. I don't know that there's enough beer in the world for that."

Janine was laughing with her eyes, and Chad was wearing his signature shit-eating grin.

"I have my moments, but like you said," I said. "No one's liver can take that much punishment."

"Anyway, we'll leave you two alone," Janine said.

"Aw, you can join us, if you want," Nicole offered.

"We would," Chad said. "But my lady friend here has always had this fantasy of getting it on during a concert. She tried it one time, but I guess the guy was just awful. Gonna take her somewhere and show her how it's really done."

So, two things I learned from this conversation: 1. Neither Chad nor Janine had sold me out. 2. I was going to kill Chad at some point in the not-so-distant future.

Nicole was laughing uncontrollably as they left. "You have some mighty hilarious friends."

"Yeah," I deadpanned. "They're the best. Was it really that funny?"

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "I feel bad for the other guy, whoever he was."

Well, I knew damn well who he was, and knew the whole thing was a joke. So after a few seconds, I started laughing along with her.

"The poor bastard," I agreed.

I'd thought I was going to have to eat some of her burger and half her nachos, but Nicole surprisingly matched me bite for bite. When she finished her nachos, I still had a few left, and she stole one of them before I could react.

"Just because you're the best kisser in the free world doesn't mean you get to steal my food," I told her.

"The more you flatter me, the easier I can steal your food," she said, stealing the last nacho from my plate. "I win both ways."

My response was cut off by the dimming of the lights as Trace Adkins took the stage. Nicole settled back into me, and once again she backed her ass up against my cock. The food and conversation with Chad and Janine had calmed him down some, but he was quickly revving back up.

He started off with some of his bigger hits, and each time I sang a line or two directly into Nicole's ear, she seemed to melt into me a little bit more. He only had one or two slow love songs in his set, and an unconscious mental block kept me from singing those to her, but all the rest were fair game. We kept the chatter and physical exploration to a minimum, choosing instead to enjoy good music and better company.

As he started to wrap it up, though, we got up and danced together. The crowd had filled in throughout the day - when we'd first sat down, there was no one within 20 feet, but now, there were people within 20 inches. That forced us to press ourselves together tightly, but we were more than OK with that. She ground against me as I held her hips close, and by the time his main set finished, I was basically dry humping her amidst 10,000 or so of our closest friends.

The band left for a moment, but they quickly returned for their encore, which was probably Trace Adkins' most famous song, Honky Tonk Badonkadonk. To emphasize the point, I spun Nicole toward me and grabbed two handfuls of her ass, and she groaned into my mouth when I kissed her. Halfway through the song, she spun around, and I pushed my hands down the back of shorts, grabbing her ass directly now. It's impossible to use words to explain how good she felt in my hands - all I can say is I immediately stopped thinking about the music and the crowd and really, anything other than her firm cheeks in the palm of my hands.

We made out feverishly throughout the rest of the song, and kept going as people filed out around us, though I did pull my hands up to her back once the music ended. A few people patted me on the back and there were several whistles and cat calls, but if I could ignore a loud country band and focus on Nicole's tongue, I could definitely ignore a few straggling would-be interlopers.

Finally, there were only a handful of people left in the concert grounds, many of them doing exactly what we were. We broke off the kiss and stared at each other for a long while; maybe a couple of minutes, maybe half an hour. I could have stood there looking at her all night, but I sensed there was something else on the agenda. It simultaneously thrilled me and scared the living hell out of me.

"Is there someplace we can go?" she asked, reading my mind. I didn't want to risk going back to my campsite, in case Sara and Liz had come back, and I didn't want to break the mood by asking her where she camping. So I took her hand and led her off the concert grounds and back through the festival area. It was mostly deserted now, with just a few vendors closing up shop for the night.

As I'd thought, the Marine Corps tent was empty for the night. They'd kept the tables, the chairs and the coolers out, but all the recruiting materials had been packed away and of course, no one was working this late. I spread out the blanket in the darkest corner of the tent and gently lowered Nicole to it, joining her moments later.

We didn't speak, but we didn't have to. I claimed her lips with my own, and our bodies melded together again. With no audience around to object, our hands roamed freely. We only broke contact once, to pull each other's shirts off. Even with her bra on, her full breasts still felt magnificent in my hands, and I could tell she was pleased with the muscle definition across my chest and shoulders.

I peppered her cheeks and neck with kisses for a while, before she slid out from under me and climbed on top, doing the same with my face and chest. Her lips felt so soft and light yet so full, and when she licked my nipples with her studded tongue, she made my eyes roll back.

She grinded her hips onto my raging cock over and over again, until I realized that there was a real chance I might cum in my shorts. I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy, as the accompanying dampness soaked her shorts and mine.

"God, Brad," she said, the first words either of us had spoken since we reached the tent. "You're driving me crazy. I'm dripping like a faucet for you."

"I'm sure I am, too," I said. I could feel moisture around my cock and guessed that at least some of it was pre-cum.

"I know this is crazy, but I want to make love to you so badly," she said. All the sudden, my body - and my brain - locked up tighter than a nun on Easter.

This wasn't just about sex between Nicole and I. I knew that. It seemed impossible, but after less than 12 hours, she and I had forged an unbelievably strong connection, and I knew that everything we'd already done and anything else we did would do nothing but strengthen that bond. I wasn't quite ready to use the word she just had, but it would be way, way beyond just fucking.

Of course, just yesterday I had been ready to use that particular word, with a very specific someone who happened to not be the brunette bombshell straddling me at the moment. Everything else on this trip had been just sex, but this wouldn't be. Could I do this to her? Either of them, really?

As if I needed more evidence that our connection was more than just physical, Nicole lay down on top of me and cooed in my ear.

"Hey," she said. "I lost you there for a minute."

"I'm not sure I'm back," I replied.

"Is it your girlfriend?" she asked.

I just nodded.

"There's so much pain on your face right now," she said.

"I love her, Nicole," I blurted out. "She's the most special woman in the entire fucking world, and if I did this right now, I have no doubt it would kill her."

Nicole had stopped breathing. Her eyes were focused on mine, clearly waiting for me to continue.

"But at the same time, I can't deny this incredible thing we have going. I want you worse than I want oxygen right now, and I don't just mean your body. How the fuck is it possible to feel this strongly for two women at the exact same time?"

I had opened my mouth not knowing what was going to come out, but I hadn't expected it to be that.

She finally drew a breath and slowly let it out. A smile spread across her face as she nestled into my shoulder.

"I love my boyfriend, too," she said. "And I want you every bit as badly as you want me, so I understand."

I kissed her on the forehead. My mind was still reeling and spinning way the fuck out of control.

"Just please, hold me right now and don't let me go, okay?" she asked. Since I couldn't have pried myself loose with an industrial-strength crowbar, I nodded and pulled her tighter against me.

We kissed a few dozen more times over the next couple of hours, but as much as I really, really wanted to, I didn't escalate things any further. No more words were spoken, either - just simple strokes of her hand on my chest or mine on her bare back conveyed all the feelings we needed to share.

It had to have been around 3 in the morning when I finally started to doze off. Almost every night of this trip, I'd texted or called Kelly before I fell asleep, but that wasn't going to happen tonight. Honestly, I hadn't even looked at my phone since showing Nicole my brazen screensaver picture, so I'd been ignoring Kelly all day. The thought showered me in guilt, but then, it just joined a long, long list of things I felt guilty about.

Nicole's breathing was heavier, too, and I could tell she was falling asleep as well. Right before I drifted off, I heard her mutter something that sounded a lot like "I can wait."

"Wait for what?" My mouth hadn't actually opened, and that was my last thought before my eyes closed.

***************************

You know the drill. Votes, comments and feedback are always appreciated. If you want me to add you to my mailing list, instructions on how to do that are on my profile page. Ch. 20 is in progress, and it's going well, but if you've followed me for any length of time, you know how that is. I might finish it in a month, or it might be longer than that. Thanks for reading!