Brad's Treehouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though he was very sexually excited Brad was also concerned with hurting her or the baby she carried. He cupped one of her breasts in his hand and began to fuck her with long slow strokes. He wanted it to last a while but it felt so good that before very long he knew he was ready to cum.

"Oh fuck!" He groaned, "I'm gunna cum!"

"Cum in me grandpa!" Page yelled.

A moment later Brad's cock exploded, blasting rope after rope of think cum into Page's tight vagina. When he was done he pulled out and flopped next to her on the bed.

"I'm surprised." Page said, then added with a giggle,"I wasn't sure a grandpa could fuck me the way I wanted to be, but you managed."

Brad had finally accepted that she was going to call him grandpa and the sting from her words had ceased.

He looked over at her and said, "Well I'm glad I do acceptable work. So do I get more?"

"Well let's see," she said with that sly look on her face, "I'm horny as hell everyday. You're the only guy I have a chance to be around. I'd say that means you can have it anytime we have a chance."

"Cool!" He said with a grin as he reached over and slid two fingers into her cum slick

pussy, "Time for one more today?"

"Oh fuck yes!" She replied spreading her legs wider.

He fingered her for the next few minutes, sucking her nipples and getting her primed for more. Then he had her get on her hands and knees and he fucked her doggy until they both came. When they were done Page took another shower to wash the smell of sex off her before he lead her back to the gate.

As she was about to step through she looked at him and said, "I told you I'm always horny, so I'll expect that whenever I can get it from now on."

Brad grinned, reached out and cupped her pussy through her skirt, rubbing it firmly as he

replied, "You bring it I fill it!"

"You bastard!" She groaned as she grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand tighter against her sex,"I want it again now!"

After a moment she let go of his hand, stepped through the gate and with a grin walked back toward the house. Brad watched her until she disappeared into the door, then he walked back to his house whistling a tune.

Brad didn't see Page the next day, but the day after when he looked through the fence she was waiting and waved as she hurried toward the gate. Brad met her at the tree house and couldn't resist patting her round ass as she climbed the stairs in front of him.

Page looked back over her shoulder with a grin as she climbed and said, "Come on grandpa, I haven't gotten off since yesterday and I'm really horny!"

Page hurried into the tree house and quickly climbed to the upper level. Brad was right behind her and was surprised to find her already naked and stretched out on the bed when he got there.

"Come on grandpa!" She said with a grin, "I told you I'm horny! Come on, get up here and stick that old cock in me!"

It didn't take Brad long and he was naked, crouching between her soft thighs, aiming his hard rod at her glistening slit. As he pushed in he was very surprised at how dripping wet she was.

"Geez girl," He said as he slid balls deep into her dripping tunnel, "your gushing wet!"

"Oh fuck that feels good!" Page groaned, then added, "I told you, I'm horny and I need cock on a regular basis. Now fuck me!"

Brad did just that. He fucked her missionary for a while, but it got uncomfortable crouched over her, trying not to put to much weight on her pregnant belly. He pulled out of her, laid down next to her, pulled her leg over him and entered her that way. He found it to be much better. He could suck her nipples and rub her clit with his finger as he fucked her. Page climaxed twice before Brad's cock exploded pumping a huge load of cum into her slippery depths. He lay beside her, his cock still inside her as his fingers gently rubbed her clit.

"Oh fuck! You're going to get me started again!" She groaned as he felt her hips push upward wanting more.

He began to fuck her slowly as he rubbed her clit. After a few moments he leaned forward and for the first time, put his mouth on her's kissing her gently, but passionately. Page's body went rigid as his lips covered hers, but a moment later a low moan came from her and he felt her lips part, giving his tongue access. He fucked her slowly, rubbing her clit and kissed her as he did. To his surprise he felt her body stiffen, heard her moans go up an octave, then he felt her pussy gently messaging his cock as she came.

He didn't stop, didn't increase or decrease his strokes, he just kept right on slowly fucking into her as his tongue explored her lips and mouth and his finger gently rubbed her hard nub. Over the next 10 minutes Page climaxed again. When she did Brad was close to his second cum. As he felt her pussy pulsing around his rod, it exploded, blasting a second load of cum deep into her pussy. When his cock throbbed it's last Brad pulled his mouth from her's and lay with his head on her breast.

He felt Page put her hand on his head then heard her whisper, "Fuck grandpa...I've never been fucked like that. I like it!"

He finally pulled out of her accompanied by protesting groans from Page.

He propped his head on his hand and said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Page looked at him a solemn expression on her face as she said, "I've never kissed anyone while I was fucking them, even my asshole boyfriend. I always thought it was a little too personal."

"Sorry I didn't know." Brad replied hoping he hadn't screwed up his pussy access.

"The real problem is..." Page said staring at the ceiling and trailing off into silence for several long seconds.

Finally she turned to face Brad and finished, "The problem is, I liked it, a lot."

She put her hand behind his head and pulled his mouth to her's. As they kissed her mouth opened and with a low moan her tongue slid into his.

When she pulled back from him Page smiled and said, "I've got to shower and get back to the yard before they come looking for me."

15 minutes later they were standing at the gate.

"Tomorrow?" Brad asked hopefully.

"Why grandpa, I'd almost think you want more pregnant pussy!" Page replied with her trademark evil grin.

She stepped through and as Brad pulled it shut she said with a quick smile, "Yes, tomorrow."

For the next month Page would sneak out to the tree house 3 or 4 times a week. Each time she did Brad would meet her there and within minutes of entering the tree house they would be in the bed. Brad found that Page was great at sucking cock and loved to do it. For his part he worked at finding what she liked and found he could make her cum 3 or 4 times each time they had sex.

By the time she was 8 months pregnant she was big but still wanting sex. One sunny day she snuck through the hidden gate and was sitting on the bed waiting for Brad when he got to the tree house.

"How's the little one?" Brad asked as he put his hand on the mound of the baby inside her.

"She...he...oh hell it! Is fine except the little beggar has been kicking the crap out of me since yesterday."

"Wanting to come out perhaps?" Brad asked with a grin.

"Yea, could be. Maybe we should stop the sex, for now anyway." Page grinned that smartass, irreverent grin she had and added, "I don't want to 'cause I'm liking a grandpa fuck that's for sure, but it's getting close to that time."

"Page I'd never want to do anything to harm you or that baby." Brad said.

"Why grandpa, you sound like you're concerned for me!"

Brad didn't respond, he just nodded his head.

Page stared at him for a moment, then leaned in and kissed him. When she drew back she said, "Let's have one more go at it before we stop. "

She fell back onto the bed as she pulled her skirt up to reveal she had already removed her

panties. Brad dropped his shorts, climbed onto the bed and pulled her leg over his. As he

positioned his hard rod to slide into her she had already unbuttoned her blouse and unfastened her bra, exposing her firm, milk heavy breasts. With a grunt Brad pushed into her until his balls were against her. He put his leg over hers, filled his mouth with one of her nipples as he began slow fuck her. He knew it probably would be the last time for a while so he took it slow, pacing himself wanting to enjoy the feel of her slick tight tunnel around his hard cock. He also had put on a cock ring o slow down his cumming so he could fuck her longer.

As usual it only took Page a short while to cum the first time. Her body shivered and shook as Brad felt her pussy pulsing around his cock. As she did, as Brad sucked her nipple, he was surprised to taste the warm sweetness of milk.

"Damn! I do love to cum!" Page sighed as her orgasm faded and she relaxed.

Brad kept right on sliding into her, pushing her to another orgasm. Her second one exploded ten minutes later and appeared to Brad to be as intense as the first. Her third one crested a moment after his.

He groaned, "OH fuuuuuuuuck!" As his cock throbbed.

When she felt his cock pulsing, Pages third climax hit her. She grabbed his forearm with both her hands and held on tightly as she moaned through it. When they were finished, Brad lay cupping her breast with his hand, his cock still inside her.

Page grinned and said, "Damn grandpa! I'm glad you talked me into this!"

Brad smiled and replied, "Who talked who it what? If I remember you were the one who said they were horny!"

"Ok, Ok I admit it. I was the one who got the ball rolling, but you CAME (Page emphasized the word along with a huge grin) through."

Brad had grown fond of her startling and irreverent humor. He smiled leaned over and kissed her. For a moment she didn't respond, then he felt her relax and start to kiss him back.

When they broke the kiss Page stared at him as she said, "I like you grandpa."

"I know." He said as he got up.

"I have to go." She said as she pulled on her clothes, "They might miss me. And the little one is moving around. I think I need a nap."

A few minutes later as he stood holding the hidden gate open he said, "Tomorrow?"

Page grinned and nodded. Brad didn't see Page the next day, or the next or the next. On the fourth day he was ready to walk over to his neighbors and find out where she was when he spotted her sitting in the backyard.

'Hey girl!" He called.

Page smiled, waved and said, "Hey grandpa!"

"Are you okay? I haven't seen you for a few days."

"Yes. I've had some spotting and pains so I went to the doctor. The doc told me the little beggar is getting ready to come out!"

"Cool! Did the Doc give you a guess when?"

"She said anytime, and not to go any place I might fall or hurt myself. So I'm not going to be able to meet you in the tree house."

"That's okay." Brad replied.

"Yea well after I expect you to put out!" Page replied with her trade mark sly grin.

After that Brad would see Page everyday sitting in a lawn chair and they would banter back and forth. One morning three weeks after her doctors appointment Brad didn't see her. For the next three days he would hurry out to the fence, but Page wasn't there.

On the fourth day as he hurriedly walked to the fence he saw her sitting in her chair with baby in her arms wrapped in a blanket.

"Hey you!" He called, "I was getting really worried! I see now where you've been."

Page looked up and grinned as she said, "Yea, ain't this just the coolest thing! Her name is

Penelope, Penny for short."

"So am I gunna get a closer look at her?" Brad asked.

Page looked up that sly grin on her face as she replied, "Sure, but you do know after squeezing her out I'm not going to be doing any fucking for a while."

Brad just shook his head. He was still surprised each time by her frank unassuming ways.

"Yea I know, but I still want to see and hold her."

"Cool!" Page chirped as she got to her feet and headed toward the gate. Brad met her at the gate and lead the way to the tree house. When they were inside Page grinned and held Penny out to him. He took her gently, cradled her in his arm and pulled the blanket away from her face.

"She is adorable! She looks so much like her momma." Brad said softly.

"I told you, no fucking for a while so stop with the charm and trying to get into my panties!" Page replied.

For a second Brad was startled, then he grinned and replied, "I'm just trying to build up a

charm surplus so I'm sure to get into your panties when the time comes."

"You don't have to worry about that grandpa." Page replied with a wicked smile, "When the time comes I'm going to fuck your socks off!"

They sat and talked for a few minutes before Penny woke and began to fuss.

"She's probably hungry." Page said taking her from Brad.

She pulled her blouse up, then pulled one of her heavy milked filled breasts out of her bra and put her nipple in Penny's mouth. As much as he loved to see Page's tits Brad couldn't find a thing sexual about what he was seeing. It was a calm, domestic scene as Page fed her baby.

When the baby was done nursing Page cupped her breast in her hand, looked at Brad and said, "It feels good when she nurses, but it feels fantastic when you do."

"So let me have the other one." Brad teased with a grin.

Page looked startled for a moment, then that sly smile filled her face as she pulled her other breast out and said, "Ok Mr. Smart ass, here it is."

Not to be out done Brad leaned forward, took her nipple into his mouth and began to suck on it. As the first squirt of rich milk filled his mouth his cock sprang to life and Page groaned, "Oh fuck! That feels good! "

He sucked her until milk stopped flowing, then he stopped and sat back.

"That felt so good!" She grinned then added as she looked down at his crotch, "It seems it caused a reaction with you too."

"Yea," He replied,"If we do that from now until you can fuck, I'll be jacking off a lot."

"Why not let me do some sucking now?" She replied as she reached over and began to

unbutton his shorts.

After she had them unbuttoned and unzipped, he raised his ass up enough to let her pull them to his ankles. A moment later she leaned over and took his cock into her mouth.

Brad groaned as her warm mouth slid down over his raging hardon. She licked and sucked at his cock for less then two minutes before he groaned, "Oh fuck! I'm gunna cum!"

As his cock throbbed the first time Page pushed her lips over it to the base and began to swallow each squirt of his cum. When he was done she gave his cock one long last lick and sat up.

Her trade mark evil grin filled her face as she said, "When I'm able you are going to owe me more then a few pussy lickings!"

He grinned back and replied, "I'll be happy to be in debt to you for any number of pussy licks!"

A few minutes later Page decided it was time for her to get back.

As she bundled Penny up Brad said, "You did some outstanding work there."

Page looked at the baby with a soft loving expression as she said, "Yea, I did."

For the next two months Page would meet Brad every couple of days at the tree house. Each time he would suck her breast dry and she would do the same for his cock.

One day Brad hadn't seen Page for several days and wondered where she was. He waited as the days slipped by. He became more and more concerned and after a week and a half he was thinking about going over and asking about her when a knock sounded on his front door. When he opened it, it was his neighbor Carl.

"Hi neighbor." Brad greeted him, "What can I do for you?"

Carl had a dark look on his face as he said, "I need to talk to you about Page."

"Sure come in." Brad replied.

"No, I think we should talk right here." Carl replied.

"Okayyyy." Brad said, a note of caution in his voice.

"We have discovered the gate at the back of our yard and know Page has been sneaking out through it every couple of days. I followed her the last time and saw her go into the tree house you have back there. She stayed for over an hour and then came out. Is that tree house your's?"

"Yeh, it's mine." Brad replied.

"Did you know she was sneaking out to use it?" Carl asked.

Brad's mind was going at a thousand miles an hour. Should he lie or tell the truth? After a few moments he decided on the truth.

"Yea I told her she could when she wanted to." He replied.

"Were you meeting her there?" Carl asked a tone of anger filling his voice.

This time Brad though the prudent course was to lie.

"No. She just wanted a place to be alone, so I let her have her privacy."

"You shouldn't have let her do that. We have been trying to guide her to the holy path and you have subverted or efforts!" Carl snarled, his voice cracking with anger.

"She's over 18. I think she can decide what she does or doesn't want." Brad shot back, starting to get pissed.

"We know what's best for her!" Carl said, "I've put a lock on that gate, She does not want to talk to you again and I demand you stop trying to talk to her!"

Brad had a really bad feeling about the situation as he said, "I'd like her to tell me she doesn't want to talk to me."

"I will not allow that!" Carl yelled, "She will never talk to you again! She will stay on the path of righteousness!"

"Let me talk to her and if she says she wants to stay, I'll leave all of you alone!" Brad snarled back.

"No! I will not let you talk to her and that's final! Goodbye and do not come to my house! I will have you arrested if you do!"

Carl stomped off and Brad watched him go wondering what he should do. Brad watched the back yard but day after day he saw no sign of Page. He was really worried for her. A week went by, then another and another and another. Two months after the day Carl had come to talk to him Brad was standing at the fence staring at the back door wondering where she was, trying to will Page to come out. As he stared at the house movement in an upstairs window caught his eye. He saw Page pull the curtain aside. A moment later she opened the window and launched a paper airplane in his direction.

The little craft bobbled, dashed, rose and fell on the air currents as it slipped toward him. Just before it got to the fence a down draft drove it to the ground six feet from the fence. Brad stared at it then looked up to see Page frantically waving her hand gesturing to the piece of paper. Brad thought for a moment, then ran to his garden shed and grabbed his rake. He ran back to the fence, pushed the rake through the bars. Holding the very end of the handle, he was just able to reach the triangularly folded paper. He lost it from the tines of the rake twice as he pulled it to him, but finally had it in his hand. He opened it and found a note written on the inside.

"You have to get me out of here! I told them I didn't want to stay any more but they locked me and Penny in this room and won't let us out! Carl said they will be taking us to another place tomorrow. I don't know what that means but I don't like the sound of it. I'm scared! Get me the hell out of here!"

He glanced back up at the window and saw Carl's wife pulling the curtains back over the window. Brad scowled then ran into the house, grabbed the phone and dialed 911. When the dispatcher answered he explained the situation, the neighbors were keeping a young girl hostage. When he was done with the call he went to his front porch and waited. The police car arrived 10 minutes later.

Officer Marshal got out of his car, walked up to Brad and asked, "Are you the one who called about the girl being held against her will?"

"Yes," Brad answered as he handed the note from Page to the officer, "She's over there."

He pointed to the neighbor's house, "Her name is Page and she has a baby named Penny."

The officer read the note, then said, "I'll check it out. Please stay here."

Officer Marshal walked to the neighbors door knocked and when Carl answered asked, "Do you have a young woman with a baby living here?'