Brad's Treehouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why yes officer we do, but she is indisposed right now." Carl said amicably.

"I need to speak with her." Officer Marshal said, "We have a report she's being held against her will."

"She is not! She came to live with us voluntarily." Carl huffed.

"Regardless, I need to speak to her right now." Officer Marshal replied emphasizing the last two words.

Carl backed up a step, blinked then replied nervously, "Of course. I'll get her."

He disappeared into the house and was gone for several minutes. He reappeared with Page behind him, Penny held in her arms.

"Aw...here she is officer." Carl said, nervousness pain in his voice.

"Miss. Are you alright?" The officer asked.

Page's face went dark as she replied, "Hell no! This asshole won't let me leave!"

"Are you his daughter?" The officer asked.

"Hell no!" Page yelled, "They offered me a place to stay when I was pregnant, but they wouldn't let me go any place. I found a gate in the back and was sneaking out to the neighbors tree house. When Carl found out he locked me and my baby in a room and wouldn't let us out. He said I need to find god and he would keep us locked up until I did!"

Officer Marshal turned to Carl and said, "You and your wife are under arrest for kidnapping."

As he handcuffed Carl the officer turned to Page and asked, "Do you have family? A place to go?"

Page looked stricken as she replied, "No. I...."

She was interrupted by a voice behind her, "She does."

Page turned to see Brad standing behind her.

The shocked haggard expression on her face was replaced by a tired smile as she said, "Grandpa to the rescue!"

"Come on," Brad said, "Let's go get you settled in."

As they turned and walked away they heard officer Marshal's voice, "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will....."

Brad guided Page through his front door to a seat on the couch.

When she was seated he said, "Ok, we need to get things arranged. I have an extra room if you want it, or I will offer you my tree house to live in. That hurts because I love that place, but I'm willing to let you have it for as long as you want."

That evil grin he knew so well filled her face as she said, "And I suppose the rent will be pussy?"

Before he could formulate a response an expression of fear filled her face as she said, "I was so scared! I didn't know what that crazy fucker was going to do with us."

Brad walked over, sat next to her, pulled her close so her head was on his shoulder and said, "I can only imagine. You're safe now. You can live here as long as you want. You can come and go as you please. And no the rent isn't pussy, it's free. I want to see Penny grow up into a feisty young woman like her mother."

He could feel Page's body shiver and pulled her tighter.

They sat that way for a long while, then Page whispered, "Thank you."

Again they lapsed into silence.

After a bit he released her and said, "I think you'd probably like to live in the tree house, am I right?"

Page looked up at him and said, "Yes, you are."

Brad stood and pulled her to her feet. He led her out the back door, across the lawn to the tree house.

As she stood on the steps leading up to the door he said, "Go. Take a shower. I'm going to the store. Penny needs diapers and other baby stuff. I'll be back."

He grinned, turned and walked back to the house. He returned an hour later with an arm full of baby stuff. He went to the tree house and just before he opened the door he stopped. This was now Pages home, he couldn't just walk in. He knocked instead.

Page opened the door a few seconds later dressed in a large T shirt from his closet and with a sly grin on her face asked, "If you can knock you can open the door. You just wanted to make me open the door for you hoping to catch me naked, didn't you?"

Brad grinned and replied, "That was part of it, but this is now your home and I shouldn't just come barging in."

Page stopped and stared at him for a long moment then said softly, "Yes...it is my home now isn't it?"

Brad set the stuff he had purchased on a chair.

As he turned to face her, her trade mark grin spread across her face as she said, "My home huh? Well if you're going to be here, you're going to put out!"

With that she stepped up close to him, grabbed the band of his shorts and jerked them down until they were laying around his ankles. She put her hand on his chest and pushed, causing him to fall backward and land sitting on the couch. Without hesitating she jumped on him and straddled his lap. Brad could feel her warm wet slit nestled along his rod.

"Oh fuck!" She groaned as she moved her hips sliding her slippery lips along his by now hard cock, "I haven't had cock in so long I've almost forgot what it felt like. You ready to fuck me grandpa? Ready to fill me with cock?"

As she finished her sentence she slid farther up, tipped her hips to aline the engorged crown of his rod with her entrance, then with a moan slid down onto his cock.

"Oh fuck that feels so good!" She groaned as she sat impaled on his stiff rod.

Brad pulled her T-shirt up and filled his mouth with one of her nipples, which brought a long moan from her.

As she rode him, moaning, as he sucked on her nipple, the taste of warm milk on his tongue he knew he had been incredible lucky. He wasn't sure how long this arraignment would last, but he knew he was going to enjoy it as long as it did.