All Comments on 'Brady Family Tent Swap Pt. 01'

by CB_Grl_Dani

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

The sex was hot but the numerous grammatical mistakes made it a little difficult to read. Get an editor or a proofreader.

perrymichaelsperrymichaelsover 2 years ago

You were headed for 5 stars till the last 2 paragraphs.No way, in this day and age that a college junior with 8 previous partners was not on some type contraceptive or was not aware of her cycle. I have no idea of the fascination some writers have with pregnancy, nor do I care as it is a turnoff to me. These 2 paragraphs dropped you from a good author to an average (3 star) writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it!! Can't wait for the next part. Ignore the grammer nazis.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Loved it, hopefully the mother is next to get pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I’ve read in a while!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait for part 2

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Good story. Characters somewhat developed. Plot logically developed. I only wish there had been some romance, intimacy and emotional chemistry. I am a romantic and like romance.

rockman123rockman123about 2 years ago

I agree with Foxterot7a. I am a romantic too. My wife agrees.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great!! Let the the mother NOT BE the third wheel in the brother-sister relationship

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Usually, I don't read this type of story becaUSE I don't approve of the subject matter, but this story caught me, and it reeled me in! I hope David does not become his sister's baby-daddy. And I hope the mother-Son relationship dopes not also result in him impregnating his own mother! But you are the author, nd what you say goes! So go for it, my friend, and don't let off the gas UNTIL THE VERY END!!!! YOMEYO

MunchABunchMunchABunchalmost 2 years ago

I have read many Brother Sister love stories.. This has gone on for Centuries.. The problem comes with the fertilization come from continuing the process from one generation to the next for multiple times.

Now I my Sister and I really enjoyed our sex life, but neither one of us were ready for children. We still see each other and enjoy our fun times, but we both have different partners and children..

Now this is one the best incest story I've read. It keeps me ready to explode several times.‼️

Please continue this story into the time line.

And please continue to write more stories like this ‼️

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

Very good story. I'm a fan of incest stories. But, why do a lot of writers insist on impregnating the women in the stories? Tammy claims to have had 8 sex partners before her brother. Wouldn't it be logical for her to be on birth control?

GrandEagle53GrandEagle5311 months ago

Sounds like it might have been a good story. You lost me on page 1 with the 44H breasts.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG9 months ago

Sex4lf57, one year ago, commented about the need for an editor/proofreader; another dropped your rating to a three because of the errors in the story. This REALLY should be a wake-up for you to go back and proof-read your work/fix these things for future readers; especially since you have current readers like me, finding your stories and wanting to enjoy them...

I like how Tammy followed brother on his hike, saw what he did, and then confronted him; she is a "size-queen"...pisses me off in these stories...reality of the rest of us is that you make 'average' or so seem undesirable...'could' ruin your ratings. Still, you get a five star rating, because I DO love the content.

Ready for the next chapter, see how you work this family time out!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Probably a stupid question, but being that Tammy’s in college, why is she not on the pill?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCB_Grl_Dani@CB_Grl_Dani
I am a comic/animation, manga/anime girl in a committed relationship with a lovely woman. You can find my non-erotic natured stories on Fanfiction.net, Wattpad, and Archive of our Own under username: comixgirl Follow me at my blog: https://comixgrl.blogspot.com/ Fanfic Phot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES