Brady Family Tent Swap Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While David had never done anything like that with a girl, he had seen plenty of porn online so had a visual of what it looked and probably felt like. Lost in the sensation, David didn't notice someone crouching on the other side of the trees watching him. He didn't notice that she gasped when he said, "I love you, Tammy!"

As David finished spraying the area with his cum the hidden figure pulls her damp hand from her sex and fumbles to pull up her panties and shorts. Standing up just enough so that she is not visible, the figure sneaks back through the woods before David can fully recover.

Once David has stuffed his cock back into his pants he lets out a large sigh of relief. Having blown his wad and hopefully vented his sexual desire for the time being he hopes that he would be able to control his eyes around the female members of his family. He didn't know what had come over him these past couple of days. David was hornier than he'd ever been, and he just couldn't get enough of his mother's and sister's tits and asses. They were all that occupied his thoughts these last few days.

He made his way back to the trail and then felt so good that he continued his hike. He was gone the rest of the morning and when he returned he found the campsite empty. He made himself a sandwich, grabbed some water, and went on another hike. David left his family a note and left on another hike. Dave loved being away from the city and being surrounded by nature. He could have hiked and sat by the river all day.

When he finally returned he found his family sitting at the table getting ready for dinner.

"Long hike eh, boy?" his dad asked.

"The best dad!" David replied sitting down at the table. "I could hike all day up here."

"We know." His mom chimed in handing David his plate. "You did!" Everyone laughed.

"What did you three do?" He asked.

"Well your sister went on a hike this morning, and your dad and I walked the park and ran into Uncle John and Aunt Jane." David's mom said. "They invited us over to join them for drinks later."

Tammy had remained unusually silent during supper and then said that she was going to take a shower after dinner. David volunteered to clean up so that they could go join their family. He watched as his mom and dad left to go have drinks with uncle and aunt as the sun started to set. His mom yelled back over her shoulder that they probably wouldn't be back before midnight. David said nothing, he just waved and watched his mother's ass as she sauntered away.

David went into his tent and took out a book and started reading. He was surprised when Tammy came in a little while later. She came in wearing a purple silk robe that was tied at the waist and stopped mid-thigh. She had a towel around her head when walked in but finished drying it and placing the towel in a bag. She was wearing her flip-flops when she entered but they were discarded after she stepped into the tent. David tried not to stare as she dried off her hair but it was so hard not to. David swore to himself that he could see her thick nipples poking at the fabric, and his cock started hardening.

Tammy pulled out her bag containing her clothes and pulled out her shorts and new scoop neck t-shirt for the next day. She placed them atop her hiking boots in the corner and then zipped up the front of the tent.

"Hey, it's going to get hot in here," David told her.

"Shut up," Tammy said. She plopped down beside him causing her braless boobs to bounce in her barely restraining robe.

Despite his best effort, David's eyes were riveted by his sister's massive chest. He pulled his gaze up to her eyes quickly.

"David... despite your best efforts I know that you've been ogling my tits since we started our trip," Tammy told him. "You haven't been as sneaky about it as you believe."

"I... I'm sorry Tammy... I..." David stammered, his face turning beet red.

"I know that you've been mentally leering at mom as well," Tammy continued.

David wasn't sure where this was leading, but he knew it was nowhere good. Denial was probably the best course of action. "I didn't do anything and I have been thinking about you or mom sexually," he said with a slight trace of indignation. It was the best he could manage.

Tammy's face softened. "I followed you this morning... I heard every word you said as you fertilized the clearing with your seed." She stated matter-of-factly.

"You what?" He asked. Her demeanor might have changed a little for the better, but the conversation was taking a turn for the worse.

"I said, I followed you on your little hike this morning because I wanted to talk to you about mom and I watched you in the clearing," she said. David noticed her eyes drift down to his crotch.

"You were following me on my hike?" He asked, still hoping to steer this conversation back to reality.

"Yes for the third and final time," Tammy replied. "I saw you stop, and before I could call out you shucked off your shorts and boxers and started stroking your cock in the clearing. I stood in silence as I couldn't believe the sight of your cock. I watched and listened and heard what you said. I heard you say that you loved me as I watched you spray your virile seed all over the clearing."

David had nothing else to say. He knew he was busted but the look on his sister's face was one that he was having trouble discerning.

"That was a huge load of cum Dave, and it came out of the biggest cock I've ever seen. I heard you say that you wished that you were filling my womb with it." Tammy moved closer to her brother who was sitting on his knees as he looked like he was prepared to beg for forgiveness.

Tammy didn't want his forgiveness, because as far as she was concerned there was nothing to forgive. Her brother had dreams and desires... just like she did. She had spent all afternoon working out how she felt about his feelings for her.

Looking at her brother through lust-filled eyes, Tammy says, "Did you mean it?"

"Um... what?" He managed.

"Do you really want to flood my womb with your seed?" Tammy asks.

David is not yet bold enough to voice what he is feeling. So his body decides to answer for him. David's cock is straining against his boxers to the point that the head of his cock is now peering through the top of his boxers. This draws Tammy's attention and she looks down and sees his cock head through his boxer shorts, the slit is leaking pre-cum.

Deciding to be bold, Tammy gets on her knees and is facing her brother with only inches separating them. Without breaking eye contact, Tammy unties the sash on her robe and opens the purple silk garment revealing her bare creamy skin to her brother. Unlike last night, she is intentionally showing her brother her breasts and he also sees her pussy. She has it trimmed like a landing strip. Tammy's huge tits flopped into view and she knew that she had her brother mesmerized. She knew that her tits did to lots of men of various ages. They were so large and firm, jutting out in front of her. They were her best accessory (second only to her ass). When she goes out with her girlfriends the right outfit guarantees that she doesn't have to buy a drink.

"Wow!" David sputtered, practically drooling. His cock was beyond hard now as he stared at his sister. It was so hard that it was threatening to burst already. No longer able to contain his hormones David grabbed the waistband of his shorts, pulling them down just enough to let his cock spring free.

Tammy gasped. "Oh, my God!" She exclaimed. "You really are huge. I mean... I thought it was big from where I was standing but... " Tammy stopped. Words were failing her. She opted to reach over and run her fingers along his shaft.

This earned her a shiver from her brother. Throwing caution to the wind, Tammy leans over to the lamp between their head and turns off the lamp.

"What if..." David started.

"Shhhhh," Tammy says placing her finger on her brother's lips.

David nearly jumped out of his skin when he felt Tammy's hand wrap around his cock. Until this point, he had only dreamed of having his cock touched sexually by a real girl. It should have been a little weird that it was his sister doing this but the more that he thought about it the more he realized that there were only two women in the world he would want to share his first time with and Tammy was his number one choice. Now that the light was off David's eyes adjusted to the darkness, and he watched Tammy in the moonlight kiss his chest.

"Lay back David," Tammy told him, and he did.

Tammy leaned over his crotch and David gasped as he felt Tammy take his cock into her warm mouth. Her 38D boobs brushed against his thighs as she took just the head of his cock into her mouth, continuing to stroke his shaft with her hand. Then she started working more of it in between her lips until she was bobbing her head up and down the better part of his long shaft. It was the most incredible feeling he had ever experienced. Her lips were stretched tight around his cock as she forced her mouth down his shaft. She seemed determined to take him down her throat this time. She nearly succeeded, but David felt his cock twitch and he knew he was going to cum soon. Tammy must have sensed it too as she quickly finished going down on his cock and removed her mouth from it.

"I am more than happy to drink your cum down... but not this time. For our first time, I want to feel this..." She gently squeezed his cock ever so briefly, "I want to feel you slowly fill my pussy, I want you to hold yourself still as I memorize the feeling of this large cock stretching me out."

David shudders at her descriptions as he knows that in mere moments they will be happening for real. "I want to feel you pound into me with the biggest cock I've ever taken and not stop until you finally flood my womb with your seed... just like you said you would," Tammy tells him.

Dave leaned forward and kissed Tammy. Despite the fact, her mouth had just been inhaling his cock David didn't care. He wanted to taste every part of her and he was going to start with her luscious lips. They kissed and Tammy got into it. She breaks the kiss, panting for air, and says, "I need this monster inside me. I've been looking for something this big all my life, and it's funny that it was in my own house all along."

Tammy swung her leg over David, straddling him. He could feel her wet pussy rubbing against his still-hard cock. "Is this what you've been wishing for?" She asks her brother.

David only nods his head. "Well here's your chance to have what you've been wanting," Tammy said leaning forward and smothering his face with her giant boobs.

David didn't need to be told twice. He reached up grabbing as much of her massive boobs as he could, sucking on her thick, dark nipples. Tammy moaned in appreciation.

"Bite them," she said. "Bite my nipples!"

David obliged, clamping his teeth down roughly on her nipples as he sucked on them. Tammy reached back firmly grabbing David's cock. She guided it to the entrance of her pussy and then pushed herself down, impaling herself on it. If David thought that it couldn't get any better than being in his sister's mouth, he had been mistaken. He had never even dreamed of anything feeling as good as being inside her pussy. She was hot and wet and silky. He couldn't even begin to describe how it felt.

For her part, Tammy felt like she was a virgin again. She had never been penetrated by a cock this big or this thick. Dave was stretching her out that she had to slowly lower herself. Only when his cock head hit her cervix did she stop. David was so enthralled with her tits he didn't even realize Tammy wasn't moving. She was breathing funny but he took that as her being caught up in the feeling of him playing with her tits and nipples. Once she was accustomed to his size and girth Tammy started pumping herself up and down on his cock. She leaned forward and pulled her brother's face to his for a kiss. Normally she didn't kiss the guys she had sex with because that is all it was... sex. Sometimes she just needed to get off and she knew a few guys that could do that. Her brother was different.

What she was feeling right now went beyond simple gratification. She wanted him. She wanted him to want her (and she knew that he did). So as she kissed her brother, her lover, she mashed her oversized tits into David's chest, and she continued to kiss him passionately.

David was lost in the kiss he was sharing with his sister as his cock probed her cervix. Tamm was so beautiful and he felt so unworthy of her. She was the girl of his dreams. David kissed Tammy like he hoped she wanted to be kissed. He hoped that he was good enough to please her.

"Oh fuck!" Tammy said, pulling her mouth away from his. "You're so fucking big! You're so fucking long. Uh! Your dick is kissing my womb and that... that is driving me wild!"

David was bucking his hips up to meet his sister's thrusts. The tent was filled with the sound of their fucking and grunting. A small part of his mind wondered if his parents would be doing this later tonight.

"I'm cumming!" Tammy yelped. "Oh yes!" Her whole body seemed to shake and David could feel her pussy contracting around his cock. It was an amazing feeling and he started cumming himself.

"Uh...I'm cumming too!" he said as he erupted inside her pussy.

"That's it! Fill me up!" Tammy moaned.

When they were both finished cumming, his sister melted on top of him. Her breath was ragged. "Oh my God David," she said. "I'm sorry... I couldn't help myself. I didn't even ask... are you...?"

David was totally stunned by what had transpired, but he wasn't sorry at all, even if it was his own sister. "It was the most amazing thing ever, I'm serious," he said, luxuriating in the feeling of his busty sister lying on top of him. Her massive tits were pressed between them.

"I meant... were you a virgin?" she asked looking him in the eyes.

"Yes," David said feeling a little embarrassed. "You were the first woman I ever touch," David said running his right hand over the front of her bountiful breasts.

"You were the first woman I ever kissed." He said before giving her a soft and loving kiss.

"And you were the first woman I have ever made love to." David's cock twitched within his sister. He was not as hard as he had been but it was still stiff enough that he could keep himself rooted within her pussy.

"I... am so glad that I gave my first time to you my oh so beautiful sister," David says holding his beautiful older sister to him.

A tear fell from Tammy's eye. "Oh, David... I love you," she tells him. The words just spilled out from her heart through her mouth. Her brain didn't even know she was going to say it until the words were out. David just leans in and gives her another kiss. Just as passionate as the last but longer.

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?" Tammy asks.

"Yes," David replied. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world."

"More beautiful than mom?" she asks. She had heard him say something to that effect earlier but now, after giving herself to David, she wants confirmation.

Why did she have to ask that? David thought to himself. The two were almost clones just at different ages. Still, Tammy was the one that had his heart pounding like no woman before. David leaned in, pulled Tammy to him, and kissed her with even more passion for even longer than their last kiss. The action caught Tammy totally off guard and she gasped in surprise before surrendering to her brother's kiss. She forgot all about the question as they kissed passionately until the need for air overrode their need to kiss.

"You're pretty cute yourself," Tammy eventually stated after she came up for air. "And you have the biggest cock ever." His cock was still semi-hard and lodged in her cum filled pussy. She felt her brother's cock twitch within her. "It looks like it's almost ready for some more?' she asked.

"It will be. Very soon," David said proudly. "As much as I don't want to be away from you, I have to go piss. How long have mom and dad been gone?" he asked as his sister lifted herself off of him.

"I'm not sure, but if I know mom, she's probably totally sloshed by now. She tends to drink like a fish these days and I'm talking heavy liquor. Dad will probably be carrying her back any time now," Tammy tells her brother.

"Okay," David says as he finishes dressing.

As he reaches for the door zipper Tammy adds, "I have to get something out of mom's bag, hurry back to me." Tammy said, pulling on only her nightshirt. David moved back, wrapped his left arm around his sister's waist, and gave her a deep kiss. Once he was sure her footing was steady he turned and headed for the restroom. He didn't take a flashlight with him, knowing the way by heart.

While David was gone, Tammy went over to her parent's tent. She wanted to smell extra nice for her brother so she was looking for her mom's perfume. "There it is," she said spraying herself liberally with it. Just as she had capped it and put it back in the bag Tammy heard talking outside and peered out the tent flap. It was her parents, and she was right. Judging by her mom's movements and the fact that she was almost hunched over and being held up by her father Tammy knew that her mother was sloshed and her dad was helping her towards the campsite. Tammy snuck out of the tent and went around to the side of it, unnoticed. She held her breath listening to them.

"You fucking never knew when to keep your mouth shut did you?" her dad yelled. "You pissed everyone one-off this time, including me."

"Fuck you... if you knew how to keep your eyes in your head and your..." her mother hiccuped, "hands to yerself we cld hve been back her ages aaaago." Brenda slurs at her husband.

"Y've been gawking at T... t... Tammy all weekend behind her bahhhck." Brenda stated.

Tammy could see her father's face and while he was not denying it her mother must have hit a sore spot as he just propped her up against a tree beside Tammy and David's tent.

"Why don't you go sleep off your bender somewhere else." A flushed Bill tells his wife.

"Go to HELL!" Brenda says coherently. "I'll be keeping these lips closed tonight you worthless prick," her mother yelled back. "I'm going to sleep with the kids tonight. You and your hand haaa.. have a good time."

Tammy watched as her mother manages to walk into the tent before she flops face down on David's sleeping bag

"Fine! Go sleep in the stream for all I care," he replied. "You fat cow!" He was slurring his own words as well and was stumbling around the campsite. Tammy was expecting her father to crash into the ground at any moment. She heard her mom mumble something but it was obvious that sleep had quickly overtaken her. Her father did make it to the tent, followed by a resounding thud. He likewise said something unintelligible as he proceeded to pass out.

Tammy sighed, great... there goes the rest of my evening. She thought to herself.

Tammy waited outside of the tent for David to return. When he finally made his way back from the restroom his half-naked sister was waiting outside for him. He was about to start kissing her the moment he saw her but Tammy held a hand up and then pressed a finger to her lips. When Dave was beside her Tammy pointed to their tent. David looked in and saw his mother passed out on his sleeping bag.

"Wonderful," Dave said.

"Yeah, they came back drunk and arguing," Tammy said disappointed. "So I guess that puts an end to our personal time."

"No... they are not going to ruin our night." David tells her sister with a surprising bit of confidence that she had never seen before. Stepping into the still open tent, Dave enters and manages to get Tammy's sleeping bag, pillows, and Tammy's new clothes. Exiting the tent, he hands his sister the items and zips his mother in the tent. Taking the sleeping bag and pillows, David grabs his sister's hand and drags her to the Suburban. After unlocking the vehicle Tammy watches as her brother knocks down the seats of the empty vehicle and puts the few odds and ends on the floor or in the front seats. He unzips her bag and lays it out.