Brady Family Tent Swap Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strip." David insists.

Tammy sees the lust in her brother's eyes for her and it sends a tingle down her spine and gives her goosebumps. She lifts her nightshirt up revealing her perfect 38D breasts again. She pulls her nightshirt over her head and tosses it and her flip flops into the back of the SUV.

"Climb in," David instructs Tammy who was about to do that anyways but she likes this assertive David and complies as ordered.

Once she is in the vehicle she rolls onto her back and watches as her brother strips out of his shorts, t-shirt, and flip-flops. David never put on his boxers when he went to the restroom so he too was now completely naked. She marvels once more at his (she'd guess at least 9 inches) cock which is at full mast as her brother/lover climbs in and using the spare fob closes the trunk of their Suburban. David's body melds with her own once again and the younger brother claims his lover's lips in a kiss as his hands claim her full tits.

"You... are... so... fucking... SEXY!" David says in between kisses.

"You... make... me... so... fucking... WET!" Tammy tells her brother.

David then spears his older sister on his 10-inch cock. Tammy arches her back as she is impaled on his oversized man-meat. David grins before he bites down on Tammy's right nipple earning him a shriek of mild pain and extreme pleasure. The two siblings fucked long into the night with David coming a total of three times in his sister (once in the tent, twice in the Suburban). Tammy was not a virgin having had sex since she was 16 and having had no less than 8 partners in her life thus far but none compared to her brother.

On her third orgasm of the night, Tammy wrapped her legs around her brother and locked her ankles together. She dug her nails into David's back and rode out the orgasm as she bit down on her brother's shoulder as she had never come like this in her entire life. Despite the pain, David just took it as he emptied his balls through his cock and flooded his sister's womb with his life-giving essence. As they say, the third time is the charm because on the third time Tammy's body reached full ovulation and released an egg into her womb. The egg was instantly attacked by millions of David's sperm, all wanting to inseminate this egg. One of the sperm broke through and fertilized the egg and Tammy was now pregnant with her brother's child.

Once they came down from their mutual orgasm and Tammy released her death grip on her brother, David rolled off his gorgeous sister who quickly snuggled into her lover's arms. The Suburban reeked of sex but the lovers were far too tired to get up and crack the windows in the car. Besides, they actually like the smell of their consummated love. Tammy kisses David's cheek and thanks him for rocking her world. David kisses her, sucking her tongue into his mouth before he says, "I love you, Tammy Elizabeth Brady!"

"I love you, David Aaron Brady," Tammy says before exhaustion claims her and she finally drifts off. David managed to stay awake long enough to see the content expression on his sister lover's face. She was as radiant that he had to give her one last kiss (risking waking her and facing her wrath). Wrapping her in his arms, David then let sleep overtake him and the two slept like the lovers they were.

To Be Continued