All Comments on 'Brain Development Enterprises Ch. 01'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Sisou1109Sisou1109over 4 years ago
😍

J'ai hâte de savoir la suite ! J'adore !

Best_bj_everBest_bj_everover 4 years ago
Great work!

Absolutely love your story. This is the first I read, can’t wait to see more of your work. Just started writing myself, it’s inspiring to read others like yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun story

Keep going

Casteller1985Casteller1985over 4 years ago
Great variation

A Classic inspiration very well written as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Another great start coming out with this.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago
Far, Far Above Average

You've taken a generic-free-Internet-smut plot and made it good. I'm impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Simply Wow

I haven't read all your stories yet, but I've liked if not loved those that I have. This one is my favorite at the moment. You simply have this knack, no, sorry, I mean unique talent, to write a story with a perfect balance of erotica and substance that keeps the reader entertained, turned on and thirsty for more. I hope you keep writing and I can't wait to read your next story, though I'm anxious to see the next chapter to this one.

zena99zena99over 4 years ago
Loved it

I am looking forward to Mommy coming home. Hopefully she will be supportive of her daughters new behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great start

Looking forward to what he learns in lesson 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Above average read

Pretty good but a little corny at first.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 4 years ago
What an utter bullshit

But well written, and I did enjoy it. I will read the rest, eagerly (but perhaps futilely) waiting how it will backfire and what he will do then (logic says, no one sells mind control products just for the front price of it). Anyhow, you got my 5* for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
... Good Beginning !! ...

This is the 2nd read

JCBelerenJCBelerenalmost 4 years agoAuthor

You can help me...

Hey! It's JC, and I'm here to ask for your professional support.

Have you enjoyed reading my web novels? Do they give you hours of entertainment? Then please consider supporting the artist who wrote them.

If each person who read all the way through one of my novels paid $3-6 (about the price of a bag of potato chips, and less than half the cost of a paperback book) then I would be able to continue writing indefinitely. As it is, my current trajectory will have me drastically cutting down on my writing volume within the next 6 months.

If you feel most comfortable with a one-time payment (like you'd make to purchase a novel in the bookstore) then please visit my Kofi page: https://ko-fi.com/jcbeleren

If you'd like to get early access to new chapters (up to a month before Literotica!) then you should check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jcbeleren

Across the world, to wherever you are, you have my deepest thanks and my heartfelt gratitude.

With much love,

JC

spunkie101spunkie101over 3 years ago

I love how well thought out your plots are, your grammar, the character development, the story and just the right amount of sexuality. This first chapter might have made this my new favorite book of yours, I'm so intrigued. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

DaddyD88DaddyD88over 2 years ago

Have to say extremely well done, you are very much appreciated. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn! This is one amazingly hot story. If a guy doesn't get turned on by this story, he is dead. This is the first story of yours that I have read and even though it's going to be damn' hard to top this, I am going to read the rest. I am definitely a new fan. 5 Stars from me.

revansithbrrevansithbrover 2 years ago

favorite kind of story

Ramjet57Ramjet57about 2 years ago

Interesting start

joetan333joetan333over 1 year ago

Great story, very well written.

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

Great start and I can barely wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Damn that's hot. She turned very quickly into his submissive little slut. Would have been hotter still if she had a nice little cherry to pop but alas many authors overlook this. I hope that the wife really was just working late and isn't "working late" a la Loving Wives style (cheating on hubby). He doesn't need another cheating slut wife in his life.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

very good story concept, with lots of legs for future instalments ... and very well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
4630 Followers
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...