Brain Development Enterprises Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,630 Followers

Strangely, along with irritation, I also felt another emotion arise. In the pit of my stomach, a knot flexed and relaxed. My mouth watered, like I had just taken a bite of a nice, juicy steak, and I found that I was breathing in the scent of McKenzie's sweat and the sweet perfume she wore, which hung in the kitchen like a soft, invisible cloud.

She smells like dessert, I thought, and then stared at the thought in alarm. Where did that come from? I felt the same sense of shame that had come several weeks before while watching the BDE viral video — I was McKenzie's father for crying out loud. These were not the sort of thoughts that were appropriate. I didn't even want to be thinking them... did I?

McKenzie was watching me, I realized, some part of me recognizing that she was gauging my response. Calculating. Seeing what she could get away with.

Usually, I would have told myself it was fine. It's just a teenage thing, I would have justified, reasoning that I needed to be the bigger person and take the high road. Just let it slide. But in this moment, I was halfway across the kitchen before I could stop myself.

McKenzie's light eyes widened as I strode toward her, and I retroactively realized that I had a grim, determined expression on my face. It was a look that I usually saved for subordinates who had majorly fucked up their code or for when I was tackling a programming project that needed to be handled by a true coding warrior.

I stopped in front of her, barely a foot away, well within her comfort zone. She shifted uneasily but was boxed into a corner between the sink and the refrigerator. She couldn't move away. I tightened my jaw, ignoring her scent as it wafted even more strongly into my nose. I'd never noticed it before today, but suddenly it was the most obvious smell in the kitchen.

"You look here," I said, my voice low and commanding. I felt it resonating in my chest, the same strange way it had after I'd taken a whiff of my new cologne. "I've put up with this bratty little teen act for some time, and today I'm well and truly tired of it. You're 18 now — an adult — and if you can't start treating your father with a little bit more respect you'll learn real fast exactly who wears the pants in this household, who puts food on the table and who puts clothes on that body of yours."

This was probably more words than I'd ever directed at McKenzie at one time, and I saw that her eyes had gone wide with shock. Her lips parted as though she was trying to say something, then she took a deep breath and a flush rose in her cheeks. Her chest rose and fell, and I noticed all of a sudden that I was even closer to her than before.

I took a deep breath of my own, and a surge of that earlier energy rushed through me. "Do you understand me?" I asked, my voice low and my eyes boring into hers.

McKenzie blinked, her hazel eyes glazing as her lips parted in a short gasp. Her tongue flicked out nervously to wet her soft lips. She looked distracted, suddenly, and I saw her gaze flicker up and down my body. "Yes, Daddy..." she murmured, eyes down. She swallowed, evidently nervous. "Are you wearing a new cologne or something...?" she asked weakly, obviously trying to change the subject. "It smells really good..."

I was silent, ignoring the question and letting the gravity of the moment sink in as I stared into the teenager's pretty face. I didn't even register the fact that McKenzie had called me "Daddy." She never did that. It was either "dude" or some other chatty teenage noun. I was focused on a single thing: the fact that this would be the last time that I allowed McKenzie leeway in her treatment of me.

The Man of the house deserves respect. He provides for his women and his women will treat him as he has earned.

The rush of adrenaline wore off after several seconds, the haze that had seemed to cover my vision fading away. Oh fuck... I noticed, as I stepped back, that the raw, pulsing electricity that burned in my veins had had an unintended side effect. I was rock hard, my cock straining against my boxers and tenting the crotch of my slacks. What the hell? My body hasn't done anything like this since high school...

I turned with a cough, doing my best to mask my unfortunate situation by pretending that I was too frustrated to look at my stepdaughter. "Good," I grunted, trying to maintain my facade of alpha dominance. "The kitchen had better be clean by the time your mother gets home to make dinner." Without another word, I strode confidently upstairs and then collapsed on my bed, my face in my hands.

* * *

"What the fuck just happened?" I asked myself, shaking my head and massaging my temples. Where did all of that come from? Did I cross a line? My brain felt like it was battling with itself, half of me screaming that I was fucking with the status quo and the other half sternly demanding that I stop fucking tolerating the way things had been.

I took several deep breaths, the scent of my cologne strangely calming. Evidently the self-hypnosis recording had affected me more than I had expected. That was okay. I hadn't done anything wrong, I justified. I'd just given McKenzie a stern lecture that she'd had coming her way for some time.

I let my mind relax, breathing out all of my tension and allowing myself to unwind some of the tightness that still lurked in my body. My cock throbbed, reminding me of a place where there was still quite a lot of tension. And how did this happen? I asked myself. It's not like you get turned on by your own daughter!

I squeezed my hands into fists, battling with myself and swallowing, hard. I stood up, walking toward the bathroom. I'll just get rid of this, I thought, and then maybe I can figure out what to do about that interaction.

Before I could cross the floor, there was a knock behind me.

I flinched, startled, and whipped around to see McKenzie standing in the doorway. She had one hand raised, a dainty fist having just knocked on the doorframe, and her figure was outlined in the sunlight streaming through the window behind me.

"Hey..." she said, her voice quiet and sounding a little rattled. "Can I come in?" She didn't seem to notice my current bodily situation, her eyes staring submissively down at the floor.

I felt a surge of pity. Maybe I was a bit too harsh... I took a deep breath, then nodded. "Yeah," I told her. "Sure."

She glanced up, her eyes meeting mine for a second before they slid away nervously.

I sat on the bed and patted the mattress next to me, offering her a spot.

She approached slowly and sat, then leaned up against me, her head on my shoulder. In that instant she felt closer to me than she ever had in the years I'd known her.

"What is it?" I asked.

It was a moment before she responded. I felt her body rise and fall as she took a preparatory breath. "I'm sorry..." she murmured. Her voice was soft and gentle, apologetic. "I... I haven't been good to you."

I felt her hair on my cheek, smelling the coconut scent of her conditioner. It did things to me that it shouldn't have. Instinctively, I put an arm around her and pulled her closer. "It's okay," I muttered, kissing her temple gently. "I shouldn't have gotten so riled up about it."

McKenzie scooched around so she was looking up into my face, her hand resting on my thigh. I tried not to think about it, but her hand was only a few inches away from my semihard length.

"No, you were right." She bent down, then, and kissed my knuckles softly. It was the kind of kiss that a devout Catholic gives to the Pope. Or that a subject gives to her king... Then, strangely, she lifted my hand gently and turned it over, planting her lips softly on the inside of my wrist and breathing in deeply. "You smell so good..." she whispered.

I furrowed my brow. "What?" I asked, my voice husky and rough.

"You're so good..." she said, eyes flashing up into mine. "So good to me, and to my mom. I know that we don't appreciate you enough. That even though you satisfy all of our needs..." Suddenly, inexplicably, her hand was sliding forward, into forbidden territory. "... we don't satisfy all of yours."

I growled low in my throat as her slim fingers covered the long, thick rod that bulged in my slacks. "Honey..." I said warningly. I could feel something rising inside of me, something that I might not be able to hold back if it came to the surface. "What are you doing...?"

But McKenzie was in her own world, her lips now by my ear as she leaned forward and brushed a line of dainty kisses down my jawline. "Nothing, Daddy..." she murmured, her breath hot on my neck. "Just..." she began to stroke. "... making you feel good..."

I swallowed, battling my arousal and also the strange force that threatened to overwhelm me. This is wrong! Some small part of me cried out weekly. This is so fucking right, a stronger part of me boomed back. "McKenzie —" I tried again, but this time she cut me off by raising her head and kissing me full on the mouth. "Mmph..." I groaned, her soft, willing lips covering mine and taking me by surprise.

Her hand stroked me more roughly, more urgently, and my cock responded, an electric zing shooting through my body and making me rock hard in a second. My body was twisting my mind, the arousal and heat of the moment fucking with my head so that I felt like everything happening was normal, as it should be.

I am the Man of the house. I am the king of my world. The women in my life are loyal concubines who live to service their Master.

I grunted low in my throat and my hands grabbed her and forced her back. With a snarl of dominance, I pushed her down onto the mattress and pinned her there by her forearms, my hands large and powerful around her small wrists. I meant to tell her off, to say that this was inappropriate, and we had to stop immediately. What came out instead was, "Did I say that you could touch my cock, slut?"

McKenzie whimpered, her hazel eyes glazed over with a look that I hadn't seen in some time. It was raw, naked lust, a desire that overwhelmed conscious thought on an animal level and turned people into rutting creatures of nature. She stared up into my face, her hands trembling in my iron grip. "No, Daddy..." she whispered. "Please, Daddy..." She bit her lip, and I knew what she was asking.

I let go of her hands and stepped back, my body feeling as taut and full of energy as a live wire. I stared down at my stepdaughter, her round, full breasts rising and falling as she breathed quickly in and out. Her pupils were round and dilated, staring up at me with awe and reverence. Without an ounce of self-consciousness, my fingers went to my belt and fumbled with the catch. It fell open with a clink and then with a zippp my slacks were on the floor, joined quickly by my boxers. I scowled and struggled with my dress shirt, buttons click click clicking to the hardwood floor as I gave up and ripped it open.

I felt a tiny part of my mind cringe, knowing that I looked like anything but a powerful, alpha male. I filed that emotion away for later. I'll rectify that situation, I decided, and in that instant I knew that my body in a few months would be as rock hard and sexual as my cock — which stood out before me, red and quivering with need. Precum beaded on the tip, my body prepared for what was about to happen next.

I needn't have worried. McKenzie was mesmerized, her entire body practically vibrating with taboo desire. She hadn't moved from where I'd put her, knowing her place like a good little slave, but her eyes begged me, and her breath panted between those lovely, red lips. "Daddy..." she whispered, every ounce of her body and mind wishing for one, single thing. "Can I please you...?"

There was a single moment of hesitation as 35 years of societal conditioning stood up to several thousand years of alpha male evolution and the self-hypnosis recordings that had unlocked them. My resistance snapped like a twig and I knew there was no going back. "Yes," I acquiesced, my voice resonant like a deep, full drumbeat. "Be a good little slut and make me nice and wet with your mouth... For starters..."

* * *

McKenzie rolled off the bed and onto all fours, her eyes sliding from my face to my thick, throbbing meat. I could see the gears turning in her mind, desire rolling off of her in waves but being held back by her need to please me.

"Slowly..." I murmured. "Seduce me with your mouth, baby girl..." I couldn't believe I was saying these things, these words that slid through my mind and rolled off my tongue with ease and confidence, but my barely-legal stepdaughter clearly loved them.

"Yes, Daddy..." she responded, crawling toward me. She knelt at my feet, my cock mere inches from her beautiful, delicate face.

She reached up for me, spreading her slender fingers —

I interrupted. "No hands," I growled. "Put them behind your back."

She complied instantly, mewling with pleasure as she obeyed. Her hands clasped together in the small of her back, pushing her mouthwatering teen tits forward and forcing her to sit up straighter, bringing her even closer to the head of my prick.

"Good girl," I told her, and I could see her shiver as the praise struck her with a jolt of pleasure. "Now... You can begin."

McKenzie leaned forward, her wide eyes staring up into mine as she kissed the end of my cock with those beautiful red lips of hers. "Thank you, Daddy..." she whispered, her breath hot on my sensitive skin. Then, her mouth was sliding over the head, her tongue sensually swirling at the tip and getting a taste of my precum. My stepdaughter moaned, her eyelids fluttering, as my salty flavor hit her taste buds for the first time, and I could see her nipples hard and tight through the fabric of her ruby red sports bra.

My hands, of their own accord, lowered and cupped her tits, thrust out by her posture and offered up for me. I could feel her quivering with bliss as I massaged and squeezed her perky breasts, her moans resonating up through my cock as she bobbed her head, taking me even deeper.

After a moment I leaned back, letting go, and closing my eyes. I can't believe this is happening, I thought, feeling my stepdaughter's lips sliding up and down my girth. It was like she was a blowjob machine, her nose pressed against my stomach as she built up a rhythm and took me all the way into her throat with each movement. I could feel the head of my prick in her throat, the tight confines of her oral tunnel just making me imagine how tight and hot and wet she would be if I bent her over the bed and fucked her sweet teenage pussy.

I opened my eyes, looking down and meeting McKenzie's adoring gaze. "You like this, baby...?" I asked, my voice husky with lust. "You like being my personal blowjob doll? A sexy little cocksucking slut for your Daddy?"

"Mmhmm..." McKenzie's eyes rolled back, and her body trembled. She was quivering, on the edge of cumming just from taking my alpha male meat into her slutty little mouth.

I reached down and, with a single movement, ripped her bra in half.

McKenzie gasped around my pulsing length, her body responding to my display of dominance. I felt her swallow, her throat massaging my length like a dozen hands and somehow making me even harder.

Her hair fell forward over her shoulders and forehead, obscuring her face, but she didn't even bother trying to raise her hands to brush it back. They were still clasped obediently behind her, and she knew that her only duty was to obey her Lord and Master... me.

Affectionately, I tucked her hair back behind her ears, then grabbed her gently. My palms were pressed to her temples, and she stopped moving as she realized my intention. Her eyes were wide and uncertain as she stared up at me, not sure she could take it.

"Don't worry, honey," I told her. "You're going to enjoy this..." And with that, I began to move. I stared into my stepdaughter's eyes as I fucked her face, my hips moving back and forward in a slow rhythm that built up faster and faster.

McKenzie moaned, not moving as my cock slid in and out of her mouth at increasing speed. Then, her hands came out from behind her back. I didn't object as one of them began to cup and massage her tits, tugging and teasing her nipples while the other dove between her thighs, under the waistband of her skintight workout pants and began to play with her drenched teenage pussy.

This is unreal... I thought. My bitchy, stuck-up stepdaughter was getting off on being used as my personal sextoy, her body reacting to my commands with utter devotion and pleasure. I grunted as I felt my body growing closer to climax, this single moment the hottest I'd experienced in years.

"Ohfuckyeah..." I groaned. "Alright, honey, time for the real fun to begin... Get on the bed for me."

My stepdaughter's hazel eyes flashed with a spark of excitement and she slowly, lovingly pulled back, my cock sliding between those red lips one inch at a time. A strand of saliva swung from her mouth, her tongue coming out to wet her lips as her gaze flickered between my eyes and my wet, needy rod. "How do you want me, Daddy?" I cupped her cheek in one hand, and she turned her head to suck my thumb into her mouth. She moaned again, eyes closing with bliss, swirling her tongue around the digit.

"On your hands and knees," I ordered. "Offer your ass up for me. After all, you still haven't been punished for your disrespect earlier."

McKenzie's eyes flashed.

For a moment, I thought it meant she was going to disobey, her bratty personality coming once again to the fore. Then, I realized that her cheeks were flushed and her breath was coming quicker between parted lips. The idea of punishment was even more of a turn on.

"Yes, Daddy," she murmured demurely, rising gracefully and stepping backwards until she bumped into the mattress. Eyes blazing into mine, she bent at the waist and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her yoga pants. She didn't look away as she peeled them down her smooth, athletic legs and kicked them away, standing before me in nothing but a pair of lacy green panties the color of sea foam.

My eyes roamed over her body, from the wavy brunette hair that tumbled down between her shoulder blades to the perky teen tits that stood high and firm on her chest to the smooth abs and the dark wet spot on her panties that indicated to me she was even more turned on than I was.

McKenzie licked her lips nervously. "Do you like what you see, sir...?"

I didn't answer. Instead, I strode forward, my cock swinging ponderously, and gripped her by the hips. One hand pulled her to me, my mouth dropping to hers and planting a searing kiss on her open mouth. The other hand slid under her panties and my fingers found her volcanically hot slit. Before she could react, I slid a finger inside of her. I felt her gasp into my mouth, our tongues dancing together. Her body trembled and jerked, hips bucking against my hand. I pulled back, letting her moan and suck in a breath while her body came for her Master.

"Yes," I growled. "Now get on your hands and knees for me. I'm going to fuck your sweet little body into oblivion." I slid my finger out from her tight entrance and ripped the panties from her body with hardly a thought, the fabric coming apart in my hands.

My stepdaughter obeyed instantly, falling back onto the bed and rolling over onto all fours. She looked over her shoulder at me and arched her back, presenting her bouncy bubble butt to me for inspection. It was clear that she worked out, a habit she'd learned from years of sports and from her mother, and I truly appreciated the round, globular cheeks on offer before me. "Punish me, Daddy..." McKenzie begged, her breath panting in her throat. She rocked her hips, rolling against an invisible force penetrating her cunt. "Make your little girl pay for talking back to you."

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,630 Followers