Brain Development Enterprises Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,630 Followers

My mouth was watering, and my cock practically sang with the desire to sink to the hilt in her hot, dripping teenage slit. But first, I had business to take care of. I knelt behind her, the mattress sinking beneath my weight. My hands caressed her smooth skin gently, fingers gently kneading the muscular hemispheres. Then, I pulled back my right hand and brought it down with a smack on McKenzie's ass.

My stepdaughter inhaled sharply, then blew out a stream of air. "Thank you, sir!" she exclaimed softly. "Please... I need more..."

I grunted and spanked her again, my palm stinging as I channeled months and years of frustration into my punishment of my stepdaughter's perfect, bouncy ass. Her skin began to redden, then burned a dull crimson under my assault. A dozen slaps later, I stopped, panting.

McKenzie's face was buried in the pillows, her moans of pain and arousal intermingling so that neither of us was sure where one ended and the other began.

I caressed her skin softly. It was warm under my touch, and I knew it must be sensitive. Bending down, I planted a soft, gentlemanly kiss on each cheek. As close to an apology as this bratty little teen was going to get. I could feel the heat of her arousal on my face, her cleanly shaven pussy bare and glistening with moisture. It had to be done, I thought sternly, my cock pulsing with need as I breathed in her scent. She needed to be put in her place.

My stepdaughter raised her head, her brunette hair tossed to one side as she looked at me over her shoulder. "Thank you, Daddy..." she whispered. Her face was flushed, but I knew that now it was with lust.

I brushed my fingers gently up her inner thighs and her legs buckled as her thighs clenched together. She wanted me more than anything but was doing her best to hold herself back. Even so, her breath hitched and her lips parted in a swift inhalation when I delicately caressed her pussy lips.

"What do you want?" I demanded, my tone soft but commanding. "Do you want this?" I slid one finger slowly, exquisitely slowly, inside of her, feeling her hot, teen tightness grip me with her inner muscles.

McKenzie was panting, her light brown eyes glazing over as she struggled against the need to fuck my hand. "Yes..." she breathed.

"How about this?" I added a second finger, her body so taut and clenched that I had difficulty as I began to slowly pull in and out.

"Please, Daddy..." McKenzie begged, her eyes rolling back in her head as her physiology responded to the touch of an alpha male. "I want all of it. I want all of you. Fuck your naughty little girl with your perfect cock..."

It was like her words had a direct line to my dick. My body snapped tight as a shot of adrenaline and lust rocketed through me, and my fingers slipped free of her dripping slit so that they could grip her hips in a vice grip. "That's good, baby girl," I growled, shuffling forward on my knees until I was lined up with her entrance. "Because that's exactly what I'm going to do."

I thrust forward with a grunt, pulling her back onto my thick rod. Her body was so ready for me that I slid in with practically no resistance, her slim teenage body lowering onto my cock with a gasp of utter surrender. She was so tight but so willing, her liquid need lubricating her snug tunnel so that I could begin to fuck her harder and harder.

I could no longer speak, could no longer give her the orders she craved, so instead I commanded her with my body. I reached forward, gathering up her hair in one fist and tugging her head back so I could stare into her hazel eyes. Her delicate features were a mask of devotion and lust, red lips parted and begging for more.

"Please Daddy please Daddy please Daddy..." Her voice was a chanting mantra of obedience as her body curved like a bow and her hips rocked back, impaling her on my thrusting length.

Now, it was me who obeyed. I fucked her like I had never fucked a woman before in my life — with a raging, primal energy and enthusiasm that I had never seen outside of my darkest fantasies. Her body belonged to me, a tight little teenage pussy for my alpha male cock to fuck until I came inside of her.

Wait... Inside her —? But the thought whipped by too fast for me to catch hold of and my body had already assaulted me with new sensations that made it impossible to focus on.

McKenzie's body trembled, tightened and convulsed, her mouth opening in a wordless cry of ecstasy.

I didn't slow as she came all over my cock, thrusting again and again into the deepest depths of her core. I felt my cock pushing against her furthest walls, fucking her inside out with my alpha manhood.

There was no going back now. My thick rod jackhammered in and out of her slim body, pounding her into the pillows until I couldn't hold back any longer.

I grunted and blew out a ragged breath, burying myself to the hilt in her tight, perfect body and then unleashing my load. I came like a volcanic eruption, my body solely devoted to this single, primal function. My manhood pulsed over and over, sticky white seed spurting from the head and coating her womb with a whitewash of my essence. I had never before cum inside a woman without a condom, and I knew in that instant that this was the only way I would ever finish in the future.

The feeling made McKenzie cum again, her body overwhelmed by the new sensation. She collapsed onto the mattress, her body jerking spasmodically as she lost control over her muscles.

I relaxed my hold on her, gently releasing her hips and pulling back inch by inch until my cock, still glistening with her juices, slid from her body and we both let out a soft ah of regret. I collapsed to the mattress beside her, my mind practically shutting down as my body focused on handling the dozens of sensations coursing through me.

I closed my eyes, letting the emotional and physical rollercoaster slowly descend into a more level state. I heard a rustling beside me and then felt the soft sensation of hair brushing across my bare chest. I smelled coconut and vanilla, and when I opened my eyes McKenzie had nuzzled up against me, her ear on my chest like she wanted to listen to my heartbeat. Her eyes were closed, and her body was so relaxed I almost wondered if she had fallen asleep.

"Baby girl...?" I asked gently. As the words left my lips, I knew that their meaning had been altered forever. This young woman was no longer McKenzie the stuck-up brat, who I tried to keep happy with gifts of money and affection. This was McKenzie the slut, my personal fucktoy and teenage sexdoll, brainwashed by my alpha cock into absolute devotion and adoration.

My stepdaughter's lashes fluttered as she looked up at me, her hazel eyes shining with a glow of satisfaction. "Yes, Daddy?" she whispered, her hand reaching out to caress across my chest.

In a single moment of weakness, I asked, "Are you doing okay?"

McKenzie's face lit up like a Christmas tree. "Of course, silly!" she exclaimed, kissing my chest with a giggle. "I've never felt so fucking good in my whole life."

By the time she had responded, though, my alpha male mindset had returned. I grinned fiercely down at her, pride rising in my chest. It was the pride of knowing that this woman was mine, that I had conquered her and made her so, and that she would be devoted to me as long as I continued to be the man that she craved. "Good girl," I murmured, stroking her hair until she closed her eyes and snuggled closer, drifting into a light, satisfied sleep.

I took a couple of deep breaths, letting my mind slow to a more reasonable speed. Then, I gently slid from underneath my stepdaughter and walked naked to my dresser. Extracting the BDE cologne from among the ties and boxers in my underwear drawer, I spritzed the tiniest bit onto my skin and took a deep whiff.

I recognized, this time, as the scent wafted through my nose and up into my brain. I felt a sense of calm settle over me and confidence begin to rise from my very core. So... I thought, giving the bottle a pensive look. This is what had such an effect on McKenzie. It was definitely something to think about.

I walked quietly over to the bed and stared down at the young, nubile body sprawled amongst the tangled sheets. My stepdaughter's face looked so peaceful and angelic snuggled up against my pillows. I grinned. I knew better. I took a deep breath, and then spritzed several puffs of the cologne over the bed.

I watched as the glittering particles of mist blew out in a cloud and then slowly descended, the chemicals absorbing into my stepdaughter's skin and flowing into her with every deep, sleepy breath.

This is good, I thought. This is very good... Sometime soon, my wife would be arriving home and I would have to handle that situation delicately. But until then...

McKenzie stirred in her sleep and reached out, seeking my warm body with her small hand.

I rolled my shoulders and took a deep, preparatory breath. There was so much more to discover about the new me.

* * *

Thank you for reading and welcome to my Brain Development Enterprises series. I hope you enjoyed it. If you did, please let me know, because your positive comments keep me going.

If you want to read more of my works, you can follow me here on Literotica or you can search me out elsewhere online. The links are in my bio at the top of my author page.

I couldn't do this without the help of a few generous readers and supporters, so a special shoutout to all of them. You know who you are.

Lots of love, and I'll see you soon!

JC

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,630 Followers